I Couldn't Just BtB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first we danced with one another, but soon other guys were wanting to dance with Linda. Linda turned to me to ask, "Is that alright?"

We had talked about this before we ever left home. We had decided that when another guy asked Linda to dance, she needed to be up front with the guy and tell him that she had come to the club with me and would be leaving with me. On the other hand, we had come to have fun. So if the guy wanted to have some fun dancing with Linda for a while she would be glad to spend some time with him. But if he was looking for a girl he could hook up with, then he should move on, because he would not be hooking up with Linda. She wound up having fun dancing with a number of guys that night.

I had no trouble finding a dance partner. There were many single girls there showing off their wares. I found my theory about divorced women was correct. After a while I also noticed that divorced women and single girls often came into the club in small groups. The group concept sometimes was threatening to a single guy and some stayed away. I, on the other hand, had no problem with the group concept. I also let it be known early on that while I loved dancing with these girls, I was not looking to take any of them home with me for the evening. I just wanted to have some fun on the dance floor with a pretty, sexy girl. If then I went on to ask one of the girls, but not the one who was considered to be the most attractive one, to dance with me, I would be in the good graces of the entire group for the rest of the night. And a few of the girls who were not the prettiest made up for it by being much more sexually aggressive and eager for me to be aggressive with them.

Seeing Linda in the arms of a young stud actually got me worked up. It was exciting to see a young guy groping Linda and getting her juices flowing. Later on that night I knew she would be really hot, horny and ready for a really hard core dirty fuck. In a lull between sets of dance music Linda took a break to go to the ladies' room. When she came back out she handed her panties to me, saying, "These are just getting in the way. If a guy gets his finger up high enough to touch my panties I'd rather feel him playing with my pussy."

As the music started up we went back out on the dance floor to dance. It was a fast number and I was pleased to see that every once in a while Linda was now unknowingly flashing her pussy. I had to be looking for it to see it. But there it was. I know some of the other guys saw it, too.

After that dance another guy wanted to dance with Linda. As I turned around to find a dance partner, I found Dee standing right there. Dee was not naturally as attractive as Linda. She compensated by trying harder. She was wearing six inch acrylic platform heels. With that she was wearing a pair of light blue extreme low-rise booty shorts which were obviously a size too small. The way she had them pulled up, most of her ass showed in back and her camel toe was obvious in front. Over her enhanced breasts (she had had hers done long before Linda had taken the plunge) she wore a light blue bandeau top which left much of her tits exposed both above and below the bandeau. She wore long silver earrings and a navel ring to match. Her big hair was bleached platinum blonde. She wore heavy eye makeup and her entire look seemed to say, "I'll go to bed with the first guy to ask me, Just, please, somebody ask me, NOW. I'm so horny I'm ready to orgasm at the sight of a hot dog! Just, somebody, please fuck me!"

"Aren't you going to ask me to dance," she asked. I took her onto the dance floor. It was a fast song and she displayed her wares magnificently. A professional stripper could not have done better. Fortunately for me, that display caused a number of guys to want to dance with her so I quickly handed her off to the next guy.

I danced a few more dances with other girls as Linda danced with several other young college guys, at least some of whom appreciated the fact that she was no longer wearing panties. Likewise hands were often slipped up under her shirt so that her dance partner could play with her nipples. Linda was getting hotter and hotter.

A song ended and Dee appeared in front of me again. A slow number was playing. I took her into my arms for the dance, but once we were dancing, asked, "How did you know we were here?"

"It wasn't easy," replied Dee. "I texted early in the afternoon to find out where you guys were. Linda responded saying you were at the beach. That's when she sent the picture of you. I told her I would be there in a half an hour to join you. She texted back that that might muddy the waters, that you guys were trying to work on your relationship. I texted later in the afternoon to ask how it was going, but got no reply. I got a text not too long ago saying that you were at a restaurant and after that you planned on going dancing. I asked where that might be. She said that she was not too sure she should tell me because I am not too high on your list of people you trust. When I replied that I would try a couple of the places that were most likely she relented and told me the name of this club. It was the first one I would have tried, anyway. So here I am.

"It looks like Linda is having a great time with a number of toy boys," she continued. "If she wants to take one home, I'm here to make sure that you don't feel left out. I'll rock your world. I've learned a lot of things since Dave bailed on me and you can be the beneficiary."

"Thanks, but no thanks," I replied. "We're working on us today. I'm afraid adding you to the mix might undermine any progress we have made." At that point the song ended and another guy was asking Dee to dance and I gladly turned her over to him.

Linda came up to me and said, "I'm ready to go home if you are."

"Let's go," I replied and we were out of there. When we got to the car I threw our jackets (which we had not been wearing) into the back seat, and took off my shirt as well. Linda took off her shirt and got into the front seat topless. As we drove home I fondled her tits. She played with my cock through my pants. She talked non-stop about the guys who had felt her up and the hard cocks she had played with on the dance floor. She was amazed by the number of guys - good looking guys - who wanted to take her out of the club and fuck her. As she talked it was obvious that she was aroused. She had been transported back to her college days when her slut came out to play regularly.

She asked what Dee was doing there. I told her that Dee was hoping that Linda would leave with some young stud and then Dee would pick me up as a consolation prize.

I asked Linda why she told Dee of our plans. Linda replied that she didn't tell Dee at first, but that Dee just wore her down with her constant messages.

I asked her whether she had met any guys she might care to fantasize about when we got home and she said that there were a few.

Then, in a seeming change of topic she said, "Not tonight, but soon, I want to read up on ass fucking and then I want to get myself ready so that you can fuck me in the ass."

"Why do you want to do that?" I asked. "You have always said that it wasn't very clean and that you heard that at first it was uncomfortable, so why go through all that pain when you can enjoy being fucked in your pussy any time you want?"

"Simply because it's the slutty thing to be able to do," she replied. "I've come to the conclusion that a slut is not a complete slut until she can take a double penetration in her ass and her pussy. It doesn't get more slutty than that."

"If that's what you want, I'm game," I said. She talked a little more about it and how she came to that conclusion from watching porn. She talked about how some of the porn sluts look uncomfortable when taking it up the ass, but others really seem to enjoy it. She really wanted to work herself up to where she would enjoy it. She named a few porn stars and I had to admit that they would qualify as being on the top of the list of being both desirable and slutty.

We arrived at home and took care of any hygiene issues and we met in the living room where I had two bottles of water waiting for us. And then it started. We quickly stripped one another. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a passionate kiss and then said, "Jim, I need you to enter me and then I need to tell you the dirty slutty thoughts that are flooding my mind and making me more horny than I have ever been." We moved to the sofa. I mounted her missionary. She was so wet I easily slipped into her

She began: "Oh Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, I had buried deeply inside me how slutty I was capable of being. Marc awakened some of it for about 15 hours and then I put it back to sleep - or locked it in a vault. But after today my slut is alive, awake and powerful. With Marc I was acted upon and only became more aggressive toward the end. Today and tonight I have been the seductress. I have been the aggressor and I feel so powerfully slutty. Jimmy, I love cock. I love your cock but I also love the idea of strange cock. There is nothing that compares to the feeling of sexual power I get when I dance in front of a man, moving my body sensuously so that he can't take his eyes off of my tits, ass and legs and is always trying for a glance of my pussy. And then it gets even better when we slow dance and I feel his hardness against me and I ask innocently, 'Is that for me?' And when he tells me it is I ask if I can touch it and he responds with something like, 'Please!'

"And tonight was so different from going out with friends. Yes, other husbands wanted to dance with me. But everybody was pretty well behaved. No husband wanted to grope me in front of his wife, and I didn't want to appear like I was coming on to my friend's husband.

But with these young studs at the night club, while we slow dance and I feel his manhood beginning to grow I'm free to say, "It seems like somebody is coming out to play. You want me to play with him?" As soon as he lets me know that is what he wants me to do, I start rubbing his cock and telling him that I like to be played with, too. Soon his hands are all over me, playing with my tits or rubbing my bare ass. And I've fully arrived when he has his finger in my cunt, massaging my G spot while the palm of this had rubs gently against my clit. I sometimes had to guide a guy to get him to master that technique, but once he got it it's exquisite. A couple of times when a guy had me really worked up I grabbed a couple of napkins from off a table and we went to a dark corner of the club and I pulled out his cock. We frigged one another off, we kissed like lovers and then went our separate ways."

J: How many times did you do that tonight?

L: Three.

J: Did you wish that you could fuck any of them?

L: We need to talk about that.

J: Well, talk away.

L: It wasn't my idea, really. It was Dee's. She's the one who suggested that if I wanted to pick up a guy and take him home to fuck him that I could assure you that I was not abandoning you, but that you could spend the night with her. The two of us girls would really have liked it if all four of us stayed together and fucked in the same bed. And if we made it a full night, maybe we could even swap partners once or twice. That would be so dirty: fucking my lover, then fucking my husband, then fucking my lover again.

Now maybe that is a little too far fetched, but yeah, if I had your permission to fuck one or two of the guys I played with at the dance (maybe one of the beach guys, too) and I knew that you would be also fucking a girl that you found to be hot and ready to play with you, (It doesn't have to be Dee.) I'd consider the possibility.

But as I think about it, the idea of fucking is not as exciting as me being such a hot slut that guys will risk everything to want to fuck me. The guys at the dance club were so hot for me they risked getting caught with their cock hanging out of their pants, just to spend a few minutes with me, playing with my body and having me jerk them off.

J: So it's not so much about actual fucking as it is about being the hottest slut and making guys want you.

L: And having these young studs become putty in my hands. So getting back to your original question, what I would like would be to play with other guys and have them play with me. Ever since I have had my boobs done, I dream of guys wanting to feel up my boobs and my pussy and my ass. If, eventually, that means fucking another guy with you watching, and for you to be fucking another girl with me watching that seems to be where my loving to play with guys and having them play with me might lead. But it's the seduction and the play that is the biggest turn on. When I think about fucking, I'd love to put on live sex shows with you with an audience watching us fuck. And I think I want you to enter me in an amateur night at a strip club near a college campus. I want guys to be yelling and whistling and wanting me to get naked in front of them so that they can jerk off to me when they get home. And if it were to be allowed, I'd love to masturbate in front of the group until I came. A squirting cum - that would be the ultimate.

J: I know it makes me very excited to see you dirty dancing or slow dancing with one of these guys and know he is feeling you up and making out with you on the dance floor. I did not see you playing with a guys cock, but that is really sexy to me, too.

L: And that is why I can get excited to think about you getting it on with Dee. I know she has the hots for you. It would be very hot for me to see you and Dee get absolutely wild in bed - or anywhere else you wanted to fuck.

J: I can easily fantasize about it with you. I don't know whether I am ready to do it in real life.

L: I have my doubts about the real-life stuff myself, but could easily fantasize with you about one of the guys I jerked off tonight.

J: I'd like that.

We moved to our bed and adopted a position where we were still fucking but both were lying on the bed facing one another. We were able to kiss. I had one hand free to use on her to heighten her pleasure. Even though there was no one else in the house, we talked in a whisper. Linda started.

L: Remember the guy with the short black hair - looked sort of Italian - He wasn't too tall but had broad shoulders and well muscled arms? He wore a stretch wife beater undershirt on top and a pair of men's tights, showing off his big bulge? He's a gymnast and that was all solid muscle. Well, the lump in his pants wasn't as solid when I first danced with him as it was by the time we got done dancing.

In any case we started off with some fast dancing and I really put on a show for him because I really liked his body. The next numbers we dirty danced. I started the ball rolling by grinding my ass shamelessly on his cock. I pulled up my miniskirt and let his bulge rub against my bare ass. From then on, he was not hesitant about touching me. He had no hesitation about fondling my tits whenever I turned my back to him and rubbed his cock with my ass. And when I turned to face him I started rubbing his cock while he put his hand between my legs only to find that I was not wearing panties. He started finger fucking me.

That all actually happened. Now the fantasy. I invite him to come home with us so that we can continue playing with each other. You drive me home, he follows, and Dee follows him. I ask you if we can keep on playing. You say, "Sure." I press the point, "What if he wants to fuck me?" You reply, "The important question is, 'What if you want to fuck him?' What is important to me is to see you letting your inner slut out to play and enjoying it. If your inner slut wants to fuck him, fuck him."

We enter the house. He is close behind. Dee is close behind him. Dee pulls me aside and whispers to me. Of course she is right. She has been living with her inner slut in control ever since she fucked Marc. We all strip. It was Dee's suggestion: we all dirty dance with each other. When Dee and I dirty dance naked with one another (actually we were not naked. We kept on the shoes and boots.) it looks so hot. It got us more aroused and got you guys more aroused as well.

The two of you were standing there watching, but quickly Dee came up to Lee (that was my guy's name) and started dirty dancing with him - hands all over his naked body and rubbing their bodies together. I came up to you and dirty danced with you as well. When the song changed, we changed partners. Now I was with Lee and Dee with you. Our pussies were leaking and you men were dripping precum.

Then Dee said that we girls wanted to see you men dirty dance together. The two of you were a little hesitant but Dee insisted that it would be really hot for us girls to see it happen. While you didn't kiss and did not play with each other's ass holes, you did dirty dance - rubbing your bodies against each other, and reaching out to play with each other's cock and balls. Whenever you did something we thought was sexy, we would yell out, "More, more!" It took a while but eventually you even sucked each other's cocks for us and we girls went wild.

I took Lee by the hand and said, "Now I want your attention on me." I stood in front of him and danced like I was putting on a live sex show and started to masturbate myself. "Join me," I said to Lee. "Dance for me naked with a full hard on. Let me see your body in all its glory."

Dee did the same with you. While we cautioned you two not to go so far as to make yourselves cum, Dee and I did not hold back. I had an intense squirting cum for Lee. Seeing that, Dee came too. Then we led you to our bedroom and our king size bed. I had Lee get on his back with his cock sticking straight up. I mounted him so that he could see and play with by big fuckin' tits. Dee had you enter her pussy missionary. Neither of you guys wanted to cum quickly, so you would bring yourself to the edge and then back off for a while. Dee and I didn't have to worry about that.

So besides my usual, "Yes," and "Oh yeah," and "That feels so good," and "Fuck me Baby." and "Harder!" I added, "You like fucking married pussy?" "Cum in my dirty married cunt!" "I'm your bitch!" "Use me Baby!" "I'm giving myself to you!" "Own my fucking cunt!" "Fill me with your cum, Baby!" "I'm your dirty fucking cum slut married whore cunt!" "Oh, I cant get enough of this beautiful strange cock!"

When we would change positions (as we did several times) we would briefly watch you and Dee fucking - live porn before our very eyes. And when you would change positions with Dee, you would watch us. Once, when our eyes happened to meet, you said to me, "You look so beautiful when you're being fucked. It's the sexiest thing I've ever seen!"

We spent the night either sleeping or fucking and didn't quit until it was getting light outside and Lee said he had to be at the gym that morning for a gymnastics meet. He got dressed, but I walked him to the door naked and gave him a kiss he will always remember, caressing his cock as he once more put his finger in my pussy. It came out loaded with cream. He licked a little off his finger, then put the finger to my lips and I opened and cleaned the rest of the cream from off his finger.

I got back to the room and you were fucking Dee. But as soon as it looked like I did not know what to do you had me lay next to Dee in such a way that you could lean over and start licking my pussy. That was so hot!

You were getting close to cumming in Dee when she said, "You really should reclaim your wife." So I got on my hands and knees, Dee got under me so that I could eat her pussy and you fucked me from behind until everybody came.

J: So that's your fantasy huh?

L: Well, that's a fantasy. I do know I love the idea of seducing and fucking strange young cock with you right there watching and getting some equally hot pussy. Only the bodies and the circumstances change. The basic fantasy stays the same. I don't know whether I'd actually want to do it in real life.