All Comments on 'I Don't Want Your Wife'

by twiztedstories

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
Gay Warning Please

A heads up next time would be very much apprecated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You know that there is a section for "Gay Male" right?

I'm not judging people who fly their freak flag, just appropriate warnings would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent story

Many women fantasize about seeing their man with another. A lot of guys will do it in the right circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You would have to be a complete 100% FUCKING MORON

to not understand that this story is GAY. twiztedstories you are worse than the dog shit I scrap off my shoe.

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousover 10 years ago
Two things...

First of all, don't step in dog shit; that's dumb. Also, if he doesn't want the WIFE... then...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it!

a real turn on.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 10 years ago
So what happens next...

Where does that leave Jane? Does she end up using a huge strap-on on young Aiden with the airbrushed jeans....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I feel so sorry for the wife

First she find out her husband stealing money, then he's force to have sex with another man in front of her and finally she sees how much he enjoys it. Why so much hate for this poor women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Okay, maybe this 52 year old is not as straight as he's convinced himself he is.......I just came harder than I have in 10 - 12 years! Thanks Twiztedstories - to paraphrase another commenter, "what's next?"

Sxybabygurl4lSxybabygurl4lover 10 years ago
The best

One of my favorite stories on literotica, keep up the great writting.

pamcdpamcdover 10 years ago
WOW

I have read a lot of stories but this story really made me so horny and so wanting to be seduced again. I loved the fact it all happened in front of his wife. I have read it twice now and have cum every time very hard. MMMMMM thank you!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
was it a dream

I loved it, hot damn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dumb people

Stupid people always need warning labels. "Do not put your hand into the blender" you ignorant wretch! Occasionally glance at the ground while walking and you won't need to scrape your shoes so often. The category is non-consent/reluctance sex and that is exactly what the story is about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That's the hottest story ever!

I want it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Delicious

You really should continue writing. Yours are some of the best around. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Once a Man...

Once a man takes you in front of your wife or girlfriend, and takes you so profoundly that you end of begging for more, you're no longer a man. No matter what, manhood is gone. I know - though I'm still married my wife came in on the last part of my ravishment, me on my knees, my hands gripping my warehouse supervisor's thick thighs, begging him to finish off by coming in my mouth. And she saw him flood my mouth and face with his prodigious cum. She hasn't asked for a divorce but we live as roommates with me sleeping in another bedroom, handling all the housework chores and only experiencing sex with her by me lying on my belly between her thighs with my mouth locked on her fat pussy lips and clit. Game over.

FestofishFestofishover 8 years ago
WOW

Damn! Wish I were Tim!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Gay stories should be labeled as such,asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

that was the hottest story my first time with a wan was a little different I was drugged and token when I came to I was being fucked the greatest feeling I ever had was his cock deep inside me filling me with his cum and the feeling I was his I never left that was 20 yeas ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

This was so hot there should be a part 2

DesiredSmileDesiredSmileabout 7 years ago
Just Wow

I'm a woman and this story completely blew me. Please do a follow up. I would like to know what happens next.

Runner2016Runner2016over 6 years ago
Fantastic !

I have to say this is one of the hottest stories I've read. I've since read all of your stories, and they are all great as well. The intensity you build is palpable, and really captures that sense of falling under the spell of pure lust.

Please write more! Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so hot

i wish they included the wife so she wouldn't be upset - hope that happens in a sequel. forced bi is my wife's fantasy and i hope we get there - but it won't take much force if my constant jerking to this story is any indication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I GUESS FAGGOTS HAVE FANTASIES TOO...

This is just homo erotica. What a mistake for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow...fucking hot!

Came 3 times to this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice.

My tastes run to more humiliation and resistance from Tim but, still a hot story that makes this married closet submissive, hard.

StCyprianStCyprianover 5 years ago

As I have said before, it takes a lot for most men to overcome their socially conditioned "heterosexuality". That is why extreme measures are needed in order for them to feel the real pleasures of man on man...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 3

Can we get a part 2. Excellent story...

funandboldfunandboldabout 4 years ago
woof, grrr, oink!

Fuck hot story...wish I could see the movie version...LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

jfc didn't think I'd be so into this...hot stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot!!

Got me hard and dripping with precum. Please write part 2. Maybe incorporate some bdsm for the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
G

F

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hell yeah

I would love to have a job with a boss like that.id let him make me a cock whore for everybody there.

veryaverageginaveryaverageginaabout 3 years ago

Since this was written seven years ago, this probably doesn't matter. Tim shouldn't have been so easy. That said, I don't know how I would've handled that in real life as the wife. It's good to read and I've always wanted to fuck a man personally.

Yet, I'm a grammar whore. Don't use parentheses in fiction. It's just stupid and pretty fucking annoying. There are other grammar errors, but doing that annoyed me the most. A third person point of view doesn't need parentheses.

It was a good fantasy. People who argued that it was gay male were stupid, but I guess when we're horny, that may not matter. There should've been more reluctance from Tim and his wife. Tim could have fought with him and given in eventually. Hell, they could've started the story in the office and sprinkled back story throughout the discussion between Tim and John.

Pak130Pak130almost 2 years ago

I know the chances are slim, but I hope you come back one day and write a part 2 for this! Would love to see what Tim and John get to next ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am a woman and I absolutely love gay and forced eroticas like this... Wishing that the creator could post more...

FnfireFnfire11 months ago

That's a hot story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow this was hotttt!! I am a woman, and this was mind blowing. I don't know how I would have handled it though if I were the wife and my man was taken like this in front of me. It feels erotic, and at the same time I wouldn't want anyone to take him. haha! Can't make up my mind. I wish Tim wasn't so easy in this story. This should have been non-consensual for a while at least with BDSM involved. Author please come back and write more. I have never read a story like this. HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How I wish I was Tim. I have never been with a man but reading this story made me cum without touching myself. It is so hot reading this story I want a man to fuck me and make me a gay cock sucking faggot.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

This was a good story…erotic as hell with the wife watching, but a sad ending for my taste. I’d have like to seen more talking between John and Jane to humiliate Tim as he was being used…maybe Jane taking pics. An ending where John gives a used and humiliated Tim back to Jane and John and Jane negotiate a payback plan where they keep the money and Tim has to service John on a schedule while Jane gets to watch. Tim is now a gay play toy and a submissive husband to stay out of jail and Jane gets to be turned on forever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous