All Comments on 'I Enter a New World with My Son'

by Harvey_32

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a charming vignette

I like both characters, the mother and her boy Terry. Mom for her forthrightness in showing her needs to her son, her need to have a deeply satisfying orgasm. When Terry's got his head between his mother's thighs, where it last was some 20 years or so before when she gave birth to him, she clamps down on it--this is a mother who's intent on having a real good cum at the hands, or rather at the greedy mouth, of her own boy. I like Terry as well. A son who honorably declines coupling with his mommy, as so many boys ache to do, because she's soused out of her mind. But sober, she's fair game, and her kid happily eases his fat young penis up the same vagina he came out of. I also like the references to mom's "fanny." That's Brit-speak for his mother's cunt. And like the good son he is, Terry's just fucking in love with it.

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Try to speak like an adult

Sorry. I had to stop reading when she went for a "wee." Seriously?

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
I stopped reading

The incest was just to casual like it's an everyday thing. Fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Trying to help ignorance

RapidResponder obviously does not know the language used in the UK as opposed to the American language, not that I'm an expert but I have learned that Mum = mother; wee = piss; quim or fanny = pussy; arse = ass; shag = fuck. That's just a few.

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Not Bad

Obviously, this was written in quick english, so as to confuse some with little intelligence. As an incest story it's not bad and I would have liked it to be longer, with a little more to it.Developed better it could be awesome, but it was just done as a quick mb story. Which happens a lot here being a porn site.You could take it further by getting a son to go into the father's files and finding the company that ripped off his father and bring them to court, if for nothing else to help the mother make her life more comfortable, and bring the son & mother closer, just an idea.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Didn't

Understand a lot of it, what the fuck are slips on's?

Also it seemed like it was an everyday thing for the son to play with mom's tits even before the sex between them started..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3

Americans (most of the Literotica audience) who don't understand British language or humo(u)r should just chalk it up to ignorance and wait a couple of decades for an epiphany.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oohhhhh Stink!!!!!!

This is the type of juvenile writing a fifteen year old girl would read under the covers with a flashlight at summer camp. Very juvenile and quickly written.

Can't you do better than this????

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago

I think this was a pretty good read, I certainly do not feel harshly as some of the other commentators after reading this. Probably could have tightened the sentence structure a bit, but other than that a nice story.

And if you must know, I thought this was a quite better than your previous submissions. So keep at it!

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mum needs son's help.

A great start. Valerie really knows a good way to turn her son on! Nothing makes a son hornier than seeing his mum's naked breasts in front of him. Valerie likes to be dominant when she isn't drinking, but Terry doesn't mind. Later after getting up, Valerie walked inside to take a piss before going to her son's bedroom. Then she remembered reading about intense orgasms when you have a full bladder. She had to stop and deliberate the situation for a moment. To pee, or not to pee, that is the question?

gentoxicgentoxicalmost 8 years ago
...

Hey not to bad!

Some words I had to search up, but it was pretty good!

you need more description in your story. Like describe your surroundings and stuff.

overall, good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just 2 things

1 Love that it's full blown British something I can really relate to.

2 I think the actual sex part is a bit short would prefer more details in the sex scenes.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
thanks for a different spin on this genre

I too enjoyed reading English in all it's original form.

It is always amazing to me every time read the number of comments complaining that an English writer, using English, is somehow wrong for not dumbing it down for Americans. Especially when you consider who took English and changed it for their own purposes. The American form of English is in the minority. The U.K., South Africa, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, most of the continent, etc. etc. etc. use English.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. I like character and plot development. In this particular story, I appreciated the respect and restraint of the son toward his mother when it came to sex. The sensitivity and sensual intimacy between mother and son is how one would expect to be in an honest incestuous love between equals. Story rated 5stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous