I Finally Caught You, SIS!!

Story Info
Brother catches sis on porn chats, and blackmails her.
1.3k words
3.62
19.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bro_4_Sis
Bro_4_Sis
137 Followers

(Please be kind, this was my first attempt at writing many years ago. If you have nothing good to say about my stories, please keep your rude comments to yourself.)

We are at mom and dads for the weekend, for their 25th wedding anniversary, Saturday. We are staying there in our own bedrooms like when we were kids! I finally found your profile on "babblesex", and if MOM AND DAD seen this, shit would hit the fan for sure, sis!

NOW I have your teasing little ass right where I want you. I have you over a barrel, so I can do anything I want and if you don't do as I say, the pics of your profile go right to their phones, sis!

NOW, to start with, I am going to rip that bra you have on open so I can see those titties. Mmm, yes sis, that's it, you LIKE your big brother looking at your sexy body like this, don't you? Admit it, sister. Your little pussy probably just got wet, thinking about your own brother looking at your titties!

You struggle and try to get free!

"So you want to try to get away?" I grab you and push you onto your bed on your back, legs spread, and pull those panties to the side, so I can see that little pussy that you think is so hot!

You plead, "Please! No Joey! Don't do this! I am... your sister!"

"WOW. Your pussy... it DOES look hot, sis!"

I pull out my thick hard dick; you shake your head no, but I go ahead anyhow, and I put it right at your pussy hole! "Mmmmmm, this is gonna be SO good, sis!"

You protest, "NOOOooo Joey... this is SO WRONG! It is INCEST Joey! HOLY SHIT your dick is HUGE! Don't put that thick dick in meeee! PLEEEASE don't fuck your little sister, Joey! You will stretch my little pussy..."

With just one push, my dick is inside your tiny and tight little pussy, sis! "Yes... your BIG THICK brother's dick is inside your tiny and tight little pussy FULLY in ONE STROKE!"

You moan, "OHH MY FUCKING GOD JOEY... TOO BIG... OMG TOO FUCKING... YOUR DICK IS HUGE JOEY!"

I push and start fucking your tiny little hole, stretching it wide, fucking in and out. I fuck you with long, hard strokes, making your pussy take all of your brother's thick cock into it deeply!!

"How do you like THAT, sis!!!" I say, as I keep thrusting my cock in and out of your tiny and tight pussy, deep, long, and hard strokes in and out!

I hear you softly moan. Even tho you tried to hide that fact that your big brother fucking you DOES feel good, you moan again, and your eyes get all glassy.

"Noo... mnnngggg... Joey... mmm it feels... so wrong.. but... mmmmm"!

"Wow sis. Your hot pussy is going to make your big brother cum already! I know you're not on birth control... too bad... now you get to have your BIG BROTHER'S baby in your belly."

Spurt SPUUUURT SPUUUUURT SPURT SPURT SPURT SPURT spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt!!!

"JOEY! NOOOOOO!!! Ohhh... I feel it... feel you.. squirting... deep... filling meeeeee.... ohhhhhh it feels SO HOT!"

"MMMMM sis... we definitely have got to do this more... since you don't want mom or dad to know about your profile on babblesex!"

I get off my sister, and look down and see my creampie, only a tiny bit seeping out, most of it contained in your womb.

You went to bed that night, and I waited!

I slowly went down the hallway to your bedroom door, naked, no clothes or underwear on at all, (risky if I got caught) and turned the bedroom doorknob. I pushed your bedroom door open slowly and entered.

I crawled on my hands and knees over to beside your bed, and slide my hand under your covers. I feel naked boobs and naked pussy! I know that you have now gone to bed naked for me, so I lift the covers and climb up into bed with you.

You stir, but with your legs spread, I climb right up on top of you. I slide down between your legs and lick at your sweet tiny pussy! I lick up through the outer slit, and lick hard at your sensitive clit! I lick and suck on it at the same time, sending shivers of pure excitement thru your entire body, sis!

You moan, "Ohhh Joey... why do you make this feel so good, big brother? Why do you make incest so fucking good, Joey?"

I lick and lap and suck and sluuurp at your pussy! You try to keep as quiet as you can, so we don't wake up mom or dad, but your own brother Joey licking your tiny little twat just feels SO GOOD!

You moan, "Ohhhh Joey... eat your little sister... do it... shit Joey... you're gonna... make me... cuuum already big brother... eeeeeeeeaat meeeeee!!!"

I lick and lap and suck and slurp on my sister's tiny and tight pussy! I eat your pussy like it is "the last supper"!

You moan and groan... then I feel your legs tighten, and squeeze my head between your legs, as you put your hands on my head and hold my lips on your clit... as you cum... gasping loudly "OHHHHH GAAAWWWDDD". JOOOEEEYYYYY!!!

I slide up on top of you and guide my hard cock to your tight pussy entrance. You KNOW that it is time, for you to engage in REAL incest with your own brother, and you KNOW there is nothing you can do to stop it now. Since it started, and I have the profile evidence against you, you will have to let me fuck you, and cum inside your tiny pussy, even tho you know that you are NOT on any birth control, and that I WILL NOT use a condom!

You know in your mind that you are in a fertile cycle, but you spread your legs wide, and allow me to enter you fully.

I enter smoothly and begin moving my thick nine-inch long penis in and out with a steady rhythm, repeatedly going in and out. Your pussy has gotten REALLY wet and slippery.

You again moan, this time loudly, "OHHH JOEY... THAT FEELS SOOO GOOD, FUCKING ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK... DO IT JOEY... FUUUCK MEEEE... FUUUCK YOUR LITTLE SISTER JOEY... COME ON... FUCK A BABY INSIDE MEEE!!"

The thing you just said is beyond belief. You actually said you wanted my baby in your belly. You feel overwhelmed by lust and the taboo of incest with your own brother... and yes... you DO want his baby!!!

You have secretly DREAMED of this very moment for many years, your own brother fucking you and shooting his potent baby makers DEEP inside your fertile womb!

I keep fucking that tiny little pussy. It feels so good. I can't believe I am fucking my own sister in her bed. I lift your legs, spreading them wide open. It allows me to enter you fully.

"Cum in me, please give it to be bro. I need it. I need your cum to make me pregnant. Come on bro, fuck me till I am pregnant. I'm gonna cum on your big dick, give it to me!"

My balls start pumping, cum shoots out of my cock as is spurts my sister's twat fully. "Ohhh fuck sis! I'm... cumming!"

Sis locks her legs around me. "Do it, do it in me. I want to get SO pregnant by my brother. Fuuuck I'm cumming too, all over my brother's huge dick!"

My dick spurts, sprays, floods, and paints the insides of my sister's forbidden taboo pussy! I can feel how empty she has been, and how full her pussy is now.

"Oh GOD, bro, it's so hot that you shot your load of sperm so deep inside me. Fuck, I'm cumming again. We gotta do this, like every day from now on, Joey."

I tell my sis, "Yea, we need to do it often, especially now that we are going to make a baby in your pussy!"

You moan and groan, "Yes, I want to be pregnant! I want to have my brother's baby in my belly!"

Bro_4_Sis
Bro_4_Sis
137 Followers