All Comments on 'I Finally Caught You, SIS!!'

by Bro_4_Sis

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I couldn't get past a few paragraphs. Unreadable

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 month ago

A comment that is not positive is not necessarily rude. In the case of this submission, a negative comment is most likely simply honest, warranted, and deserved.

Your writing is garbage. Not just grammatically, but the rape content also. There is nothing erotic about this.

ArchangelJimArchangelJimabout 1 month ago
It read very easily.

It read very easily. Please keep writing. The anonymous poster above is just one of those sad people that have to share their grief. Misery loves company.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

2nd person sucks and is an automatic rating of 1.

.

Also, if he can find her chats, odds are so can others. One of the reasons most blackmails stories are inane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She is a good slut

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorabout 1 month ago

While I agree that the perspective of your story is interesting and fairly rare. There is such a thing as a negative sounding Comment that can be indended to improve your writing. I often make suggestions that are intended to be helpful so that the writer cna improve their craft and get the interest and approval they seek. I may often say something like the concept was great and the ouline was well done, but that the writer would find a basic Creative writing course to be effective to improve their craft. These are not mean or disrespectful. They are intended to give solid feedback. I agree some comments are NOT constructive and those should be ignored. However, Im not here to pander to you, no more than you are here to pander to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If I didn't know better, I'd say this was Written by a sixteen year old Virgin boy. Just by some of the thing he say, like; "naked, no clothes or underwear on at all", come on now "naked" means no clothes on! Or thinks like I want your baby big brother's baby, and who the fuck is going to take care of it? All just so childish. Hell now a days if the girls not a Virgin anymore at 16, then their usually on birth control, so just have some fun fucking. And who would keep saying; "You KNOW that it is time, for you to engage in REAL incest with your own brother", who would say something like that in the middle of fucking??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous