All Comments on 'I Fucked High School BF's Dad Pt. 02'

by Vanessa_Rose_Secrets

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo2 months ago
So well written

Perfect pace building up to the ultimate taboo.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No incest here

walt555walt5552 months ago

So real quick, male, 57, bi. Loved the stories parts 1 and 2. Hoping 3 is Cumming soon !

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think the incest is between parents. Grandfathers picture on wall is hint. Good story so far. I’m a man. Not sure women read any of these stories lol.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Intrigueing

Vanessa_Rose_SecretsVanessa_Rose_Secrets2 months agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for enjoying my story - if you'd like to support my work feel free to send me a tip ;) ko-fi.com/thevanessarose

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Would love to see more with the dad.. maybe the introduction of bf and his dad? Some dp action leading to first time anal play?

blueskyminingblueskymining2 months ago

Too Many Grammatical Error to make pleasant reading. You need to work on that .... a lot.

Get an Editor with at least a BA in English.

rcrehvrcrehv2 months ago

oh yeah, this needs to be continued for sure. So many story lines to explore here. Keep an eye on grammar and spelling to guarantee a great reading experience. Anxiously waiting for more chapters to come (or cum ;) )

PassionateCelinePassionateCeline2 months ago

I truly loved reading this story. But I do agree with "rcrehv" your grammar definitely needs attention. And you must continue with the story!!!!!! I'm hoping there will be a little "lesbian" in it with Daniel's mom?

PeterJackson1968PeterJackson19682 months ago

I loved your story and hope you continue telling it…..,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Oh I need more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanessa_Rose_Secrets@Vanessa_Rose_Secrets
49 Followers
How you can support this young female writer: 1. Download this ebook that I edited and leave it a 5-star review: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CTKTD5PC 2. Public Commissions (SPECIAL OFFER AVAILABLE): I will write you a piece based on your suggestions. I give you a lot of creat...