All Comments on 'I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 07'

by dbrains

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I think Katy has fallen in love with her brother Tyler. Hopefully he realizes that fact and leaves the other 2 girls and runs home to Katy forever

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
One of the BEST!

The playfulness, the passion, the sensuality between these two is well written. One of my all time favorites!!! Looking forward to more of this series!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
THIS NEEDS AN ENDING! Or a well drawn out story...

This has been a great story to read! I want to keep reading like any other novel or book, but I know it takes time to write everything...

Anyways, I hope this all ends well with some memories!

Keep up the good work!

dbrainsdbrainsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
hey, this needs an ending

i'm choosing to interpret your comment as i need to have a good ending as opposed to how long can you drag this out. if its the latter, ok. i do have what will probably be two, maybe three chapters, to finish where i had originally planned.

i have seen a few comments to the effect that i can get a bit wordy. actually it was blah blah blah blah and i can't refute the guys comments. i've tried to say the same with less, but it's going to take some practice. my shortened versions seem to end up at about the same word count. if you (or any other readers) want something less blah blah, i have seen a few authors that seem to be able to wrap it up in many fewer words. you can see how my word count might creep up.

hope you enjoy. i may try a story or two purposefully written to be shorter. if so, i will let you know in the opening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The bad thing about this story

- is that its category and not so relevant title may put off lots of men from reading this well written story that would otherwise have taught them much about love, women, respect and sex - things that they should need to know to create a happier life for themselves and and for their spouce/GF.

Compared to all the wham bam stories and bad porn in general that regrettably convey a fairly distorted impression of what sex and relationships are - this

series has been a real treat to read ( - looking away from, then, that for the great many people the incestious relation between brother and sister should probably be the most distorted aspect ...).

I wish that you could be able to also have this story spread around in a version that would not at the outset be so offensive to most readers, e.g. "How my step sister made me a good lover", "When Katie [my boyish whole life neighbour girl ] revealed the mystery of woman to me".

You are writing well, depicting real people with emotions and creating lots of erotic excitement. Write more, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous