I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He still does that to you?" and awareness crossed her face as she realized I knew exactly what he did to her. She blushed again. "I think that's great if he can still do that to you after all this time, and he's not even here."

"You suddenly seem to know a lot more than you should young man. But you're right. Some of those feelings I never want to lose. You'd be surprised how much I miss your father when he's away on business for just a couple of days. I don't sleep well. It's a lot more than that. There's trust between us, and I know he'd do anything to protect me. And I feel the same way. I guess it's a little like I feel about you and your sister, or the way you feel about her, but there is an element of sex involved with people who are in love. I think sex can be good between most people, but it's so much more when it's with the right person. For me, that person has always been your father and I'm the one for him. This is probably not helping. That's just how it was for me. It's too bad your ears don't turn green or something and then you could see if someone loved you, but it's just not that easy. All I can tell you is you'll figure it out when it happens to you... and I hope the girl agrees." She stared at me with a frown, "Does she?" Knowing I was already struggling with this problem.

Wistfully, "I don't know Mom. I haven't talked to her about it. It's over. We agreed that it would only be... sex for a few days... nothing permanent... and she left before you and Dad came home. We haven't talked since." A small lie to hide a secret seemed appropriate.

"I can't believe you're giving up this easily."

All I could say was, "No choice. I can't talk about it anymore," and I walked off more depressed and confused than before the conversation.

During the next couple of weeks, the only thing that gave me any opportunity to not think about how much I missed Sis and what she might be going through were the girls and Bobby and Billy. It was obvious to all that I was not a happy camper and they tried to cheer me up whenever possible. They were good friends.

Finally, I made my way through the fourth and final 3-way. In my frustration, the last two girls had taken some rough sex. I hoped I hadn't hurt them. Carol caught me after the last session.

"What's going on Tyler? For a guy that's had 3-ways with most of Chandler's cheerleaders, you're the unhappiest guy I've ever seen. What gives?"

"I'm ok Carol. Nothing for anyone to do. I didn't hurt the last two did I?"

"No, stud. They weren't hurt so much that they wouldn't consider doing it again," and she laughed.

She stared at me intently for a long time, "Ok. This is obviously girl trouble and it's none of my girls, so it has to be the girl with the red panties. You've fallen for her, haven't you?"

"It really doesn't matter Carol. It's over and there's nothing to do about it."

Carol gave me a sympathetic look and then a kick in the pants, "Well, don't give up now. There's always something to be done. I bet you haven't told her how you feel? That's always a good start."

I looked away, "No. Actually we haven't talked since she left. We had a fight. She slapped me and I haven't been able to get any kind of response from her since. I think maybe she hates me or something."

Carol shook her head, "This girl does not hate you. Trust me. If she won't talk to you, just show up on her door step. Surely she's worth that much to you. You'll at least have a chance to talk to her and tell her how you feel. If it still doesn't work out, maybe you're right and it's over. But at least you won't be kicking yourself a year down the road and wondering if you should have done more."

She didn't understand and there was no way I could explain it, "Thanks Carol, you're a good friend, but... I can't. I've got to go." I walked off leaving Carol frustrated with me.

Sunday morning, I got a call from Billy, "Hey buddy, how about meeting us at the mall? Say 11:00."

At the mall, Carol and Bonnie had joined Billy and Bobby. It was a setup. Carol had decided an intervention was in order and they were there early to make sure they were all on the same page.

Carol started outlining the problem to them, "We have to help Tyler. This whole fight thing has him torn up and he hasn't even been able to talk to her. I think he needs to go see her."

Bobby nodded and Billy responded, "Yeah, it's hard to believe Katherine would slap him and not talk to him. You know she cried when we told her what had happened his fresh..." His voice trailed off as he realized that he was talking to the authors of what had happened.

Bonnie was heartsick at the unfinished thought, Carol ignored it entirely and disappeared in thought.

This was when I showed up. Carol came out of her trance and took over, "Tyler, can you be a sweetheart and get us a couple of pizza's and drinks. I'll pay you back."

As I went for pizza, Carol took charge, "Guys, He's in so much more trouble than I thought."

Puzzled, Billy looked at her and asked what everyone was wondering, "What do you know now that you didn't know ten minutes ago?"

Carol's chin quivered and a tear trailed down her cheek, "I heard the same story you did. About the slap and how she hasn't talked to him in two months. Just a couple of small differences. When he told me, it was the girl with the red panties. The one who marked him with those scratches. And... he's in love with that girl."

There was stunned silence all around which was finally broken by Bonnie, "OH MY GOD!"

Billy and Bobby stared at Carol in disbelief. Billy found his tongue first, "That... that can't be. That would mean..." and they all considered what it would mean if the two girls were one and the same. They all looked my way and I could see heads shaking 'no' and Carol's shaking 'yes.'

"Don't look at him. Act like everything's ok. We have to help him... somehow."

But I'd seen enough and I also realized my mistake. Carol and the guys had compared notes and they knew my perverted secret. Suddenly, I could see myself losing the few friends I had. It was more than I was prepared to deal with.

I paid for the pizza telling the girl behind the counter, "The group over there will pick it up," and began walking back to my car feeling sorrier for myself than I'd ever felt.

Sneaking a glance in my direction, Carol realized I was gone, not at the counter, "Shit! He knows we know and he's gone." She looked at Billy and Bobby, "You guys go catch him. We can't let him leave, not like this."

They caught me two thirds of the way to the mall exit. The only thing I could think to say was, "I'm sorry guys. I have some CDs that belong to you and I think some game cartridges... I'll drop them in your locker tomorrow."

I turned to go, but they blocked my way. One of them, I'm not sure which one, said, "You're not getting rid of us that easy," and the other added, "Let's go back and eat our pizza before the girls finish it off." I know guys aren't supposed to cry, but I was.

Back at the table, my four best friends surrounded me. The two girls shed tears for me and Carol asked, "What are we going to do?"

Bobby lightened things up, "I'm hungry so I think let's eat and we can figure it out."

Billy stared at him, "Typical," and the two girls laughed. It was enough to break the ice.

To my surprise, the only one in the group who thought I might be a pervert was me. Bonnie was the only one to not see all the problems. She thought it was better than Romeo and Juliet.

We finally decided that I had to go see Katie (Carol thought maybe I should stop calling her Sis) and tell her how I felt. If not, I would likely lose my sister anyway.

None of us knew what Katie was thinking. Did she hate me as I feared? None of the group could believe that; not the girl that had cried on Billy's shoulder when she had found out about my freshman year. How would she react when I told her I was in love with her? It was crazy enough for a brother to be in love with his sister, but where do you go from there? Would things remain like they were now and I'd lose her anyway. I didn't know if I could take that.

Certainly things would never be the same between us.

After two hours with the best friends a guy could have, it was decided. I needed to go to Tucson and talk to... Katie. I'd have to be honest and hope for the best, whatever that was.

I was hugged by everyone before I left the mall. I was still worried, but they had put things in a better light.

*****I Go to See Sis*****

I talked to Mom and told her I was going to go to UA and sort things out with Sis. She suggested that a 'care package' would be a nice gesture. Mom and Dad had planned on taking one soon anyway.

So, over the next few days, I grocery shopped with Mom and packed a box with food items for Sis and her roommates. I threw in several of her Chick Flicks which I ordered on Prime, and finally packed my copy of Guardians of the Galaxy.

By 3:30PM Friday I was home and had loaded the 'care package' into the POS and began the 90 minute drive to UA. Mom had hugged me and told me everything would be fine. Dad said, "The two of you'll be fine." Mom and Dad stood at our front door hugging each other and watched me go.

Mom had tried to talk me into calling Sis to let her know I was coming, but I didn't want to give her an opportunity to tell me to stay away or suddenly be busy, or worse yet, gone. If she was busy, I'd just wait no matter how long it took. She'd have to be available sooner or later.

I don't consider myself particularly brave, but I don't feel like a coward either. There were only a few rare events that had sparked fear in me. Those had all been recent and had to do with Sis. I hadn't been afraid, even during the fight. I didn't want to get hurt and if one of them had a knife or something I might have been scared.

This drive was different. I was scared. Terrified might have been more accurate. I wasn't sure how I could handle the possibility that I'd really gotten Sis in trouble, or she thought I was a pervert and never wanted to have anything to do with me again. Could she hate me? I didn't think so and Carol had assured me that wasn't possible. She told me that every time Sis spoke with Becky, she asked how I was doing. So her assertion that Sis didn't hate me made sense. The thought still lay there just below the surface, an irrational fear.

How DID she feel about me? I had spent the last week wrestling with how I felt about Sis. What I felt for Sis was a lot like what Mom had described about her and Dad. The possibility of love, not the kind you feel for a sister or your parents, had taken root. It was something I had never thought about before. I had never imagined myself with anyone and certainly not Sis... and it just added to my fear and excitement.

At 5:10 I was standing in the lobby of Sis's dorm lost and carrying a large box full of goodies. A pretty blond who looked older than Sis approached. She glanced in the box, "Can I help you find someone?"

Relieved, I answered, "Yes. I'm looking for... Katherine Perry." I never called her that but it seemed right for the situation.

"I'll let her know you are here. Who shall I say is calling?"

I said, "It's a surprise," and she smiled and disappeared down a hallway.

A few minutes later a Latina girl approached me and spoke with a distinct accent. Warily she asked, "Who are you and what do you want with Katherine?" This had to be Cami. Sis had described her to me. Before I could answer, "Are you the one who... messed with her?"

This wasn't starting very well. And what did 'messed with her' mean? I wasn't sure she would take a stranger to see her, "I'm... her brother... Tyler. You're Cami. Right?"

I thought this would help, but it didn't, "Brothers are supposed to take care of their sisters." She really did have a cute accent, but she wasn't happy with me. The accent didn't mask that.

"I really need to see her," and I emphasized, "and I have been trying to talk to her for two months. She doesn't answer."

She softened a little, "Ok, I'll take you to her, but she's messed up. Be nice to her!"

I wasn't sure what 'messed up' meant but I promised, "I will."

At the room, she opened the door and ushered me in. A taller girl approached the door. This had to be Toni. Pretty! "Cami, who is this and why are you letting them in?"

"This is Kathy's brother Tyler. Maybe he can help us talk her out of dropping out." That shocked me.

At a table in a dining nook where there was barely room for the table and four chairs, I saw Sis. She was dressed the same as always; short jeans to just above the knees and a plain t-shirt. She had just been sitting there until I was mentioned. She got to her feet with some effort and I could see that she wobbled as she took a few steps toward us. I'd seen this before, but it had been several years. She was drunk. Shit!

As it turned out, it might have been better if she had passed out. Her speech was slurred as she spoke, "Hi baby brother," She staggered as she approached me and Toni caught her shaking her head as she did so.

Toni stared at me much like Cami had in the lobby, "Are you here to help? If not, we don't need you!!"

Sis was staring at me with a goofy smile, "I'm so sorry. Shoulda talked to you long time ago." It was slurred and drawn out.

It broke my heart to see her this way. I hadn't understood her when I'd seen her this way in high school. "It's ok Sis. I'm here now."

The conversation went downhill from here.

Sis made a drunken attempt at whispering, "Mm so sorry. Dint want to slap you. Juz... couldn't let you fuck me... again."

I saw and immediate flash of anger in Cami and Toni. There was no way to avoid disaster, but I tried, "She's...uhhh," and I took a couple of deep breaths, "She's drunk. Doesn't know what she's saying."

Still explaining, Sis continued, "Sss OK. I was raped." That came out clear enough.

Before I could say anything else, Cami's hand was in my face holding something and suddenly I couldn't see or talk for the burning, blinding sensation in my eyes as Cami pepper sprayed me. I staggered back away from the source of the blistering pain. As I went blind, my eyes and face started to burn, and the mucous began flowing from my nose, down my throat, and I was gagging. Confident now and striking a blow for my sister, Cami hit me again with the pepper spray.

Once would have been plenty. Even if I had been the rapist they thought I was, the first one blinded and disabled me.

My only sense that was working was my hearing. That and my pain sensors. Cami had her phone out saying they needed to call the police.

Sis broke free from Toni and swatted at Cami's cell phone knocking it to the floor. "Noooo. Leave 'm alone," and I felt Sis drape herself over my body protectively on the floor, where I'd fallen after staggering over a small coffee table.

I tried to tell her I was alright, but was gagging from the mucous (snot) which was covering my face. Only garbled sounds came out.

Cami located her cell phone and then scanned for the battery that had popped out when it hit the floor. It was Toni, a little cooler headed than Cami, who saw something in the way Sis was covering me, "Look, let's just get him out of here tonight. Give me the pepper spray. I'll watch him while you go get some help to get him out of here."

Recovering enough to realize that my time was limited and I might be one word from Sis, or one poorly chosen word from myself, away from a jail cell, I put an arm around Sis, "I would never hurt her. I just need to ask her one thing."

Impatiently, Toni shot back, "Make it quick and it better be good."

Still blind, I nodded. I had planned on building up to this and doing it in private, but privacy no longer seemed to be an option, "Sis, do you hate me?"

Toni answered first, "I do!" She was emphatic.

Still drunk, Sis hugged me and kissed me on the lips between words. Kiss, "No." Kiss, "Love you." Kiss.

I coughed a couple of times but she didn't seem to notice or care as I managed to get out a response, "You're my sister. You have to."

Sis slurred a few more words and I was really glad that Cami wasn't there to hear them, "No silly." Kiss. "Like Mommy loves Daddy," and this was followed by the part that I thought might get me arrested. Kiss. "You can fuck me now if you still want me," then she giggled, "I mean you can make love to me." She had remembered how I felt about 'fucking' her. A moment later she went quiet and just laid on my chest. I felt her body relax and knew that she was asleep, or passed out.

I assume Toni was stunned but she was still only an angry blur a few feet away. Before I found out how she felt, Cami flew into the room followed immediately by two guys. "There he is. He's the one," and then I was being jerked to my feet by two strong guys. Cami announced her intentions, "Hold him while I call the police."

Fortunately for me, Toni intervened, "No... just get him out of here. We need to talk to Kathy when she sobers up before we do that. Besides, if we need to call the police, we know where he lives." Cami tried to protest, but Toni insisted. Thank God for Toni!

The guys did their job and half dragged me out through the lobby. They didn't stop at the front door but drug me around the corner. One of them grabbed a fist full of my shirt, "We don't want punks like you messing with our girls."

I couldn't see well enough to see the two guys clearly. All I knew for sure was that there were two of them, they were BIG, and they hit hard.

I tried to defend myself but still couldn't see well enough to do much other than be a squirming punching bag. When the guy released my shirt, I stood stooped over wheezing trying to get my breath. His final words to me were, "We better not catch you around here again."

I wasn't planning on arguing and turned to feel my way to my car. I didn't plan on leaving, at least not far. I still needed to talk to Sis, now more than ever. As I turned, everything was a blur and I didn't notice the step down from the sidewalk to the curb. There hadn't been one at the front where I came in. A second later I was falling into the street.

A few minutes later, the girls were interrupted by a frantic girl knocking on their door, "Kathy! Kathy!"

Toni answered the door, "What's so important? We're... busy."

Miffed at getting brushed off, "Well, when you have time, you might want to tell Kathy that the guy who came to see her, he's on his way to the emergency room. If you have time."

Suddenly Toni had time, "What happened? Is he... ok?"

"He's not good but they took him to the emergency room. I guess he's still alive. They didn't cover his head. There's blood all over the place out there. The police are trying to talk to the girl that hit him, but she's in shock or something, and they're talking to two guys."

By this time, Cami was standing by Toni, "What's going on?"

Toni was quick to come up with a plan, "Grab a couple of travel mugs while I get Kathy dressed. We need to get her sobered up and to the hospital."

After a record short cold shower for Kathy, Toni and Cami had her mostly dried and dressed. They stopped in the lobby long enough to fill the travel mugs with hot black coffee. Kathy protested but they began forcing caffeine into her. With no time to let her sleep it off, this and the shower was all they had.

They exited the dorm to a scene roped off in yellow Police tape. Inside the ribbon was a small car with a smashed head light and grill. There was a dark irregular stain on the pavement in front of the car. Toni and Cami both shuddered at the sight. Fortunately, Kathy wasn't noticing much of anything.

The two girls walked to Toni's car with Kathy sandwiched between them, and Toni began explaining to Cami that they might have been mistaken.