I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally got past the fuming stage and started thinking about what I'd do. That was when I found what Mom would call a silver lining. ASU had been my top choice, but I had applied to a number of schools. When I had received the acceptance from ASU, the others were all but forgotten, but I still had the letters in my desk drawer. Suddenly, I was very interested in one in particular, UA. I dug through the envelopes until I came to UAs letter. I hadn't even opened it. Guess I had gotten distracted.

I don't believe in stars aligning and that sort of thing, but my stars had just aligned. UA had accepted me. The scholarship was less but still help with tuition and fees.

I immediately called Katie. I caught her in the middle of class but she took the call anyway and gave me a stern whisper, "I'm in class Tyler. What's so important?"

I rushed it, "ASU just rescinded my acceptance. Isn't it great? I'll be attending UA next fall. Tell you all about it this weekend."

From Katie I heard a 'woohoo' and in the background I could hear someone chastising Katie, "Ms. Perry. You know the rules."

Excited and unconcerned, "You know my husband. He was hit by a car in front of my dorm, and he's been bedridden since. We just got some great news. He's going to be coming to UA."

I could hear the professor in the background, "Well, under those circumstances, I guess I can look the other way just this once."

Then Katie spoke back into the phone, "I'll bail on tomorrow's classes and see you tonight. Rest up. You're going to need it!"

Mom and Dad were angry about ASU too, but with a good fall back plan, decided to take it the way I did; as good news, not bad.

Some other BIG things happened too. Billy and Carol began dating and at Christmas, announced they were engaged. Katie and I were ecstatic for them, but Katie was envious. If it was possible, she and I would have been married already. When school was out, Carol and Billy had a June wedding! It had happened fast, but for an odd couple, cheerleader and geek, they seemed perfect together.

Bobby and Bonnie also dated, but nothing more than serious fuck buddies. As far as I could tell, they did a lot of that. It seemed to work for them.

By second semester, I was recovered enough to attend classes and start some other overdue activities. Katie and I started dating. I know. Our entire relationship was all wrong. We were brother and sister. We had started our relationship with sex. And now it was time for us to learn to date.

Most of our dating was done in Tucson, less chance of being recognized.

We almost had our first fight when Katie made me tell her about my four 3-ways. She relented when I explained that I was blindfolded and that she was always the one I imagined being with.

We also learned firsthand what Mom had meant about sex being so much more between lovers.

EPILOGUE

Katie had made sacrifices to be with me. Among them, not getting married and no children. At the time, we were both young and these didn't seem so large. As time went by, I realized the magnitude of what being with me had cost her. She never complained but I could see it on her face, particularly when pictures of Carol and Billy got married and when their first sonograms arrived during an excited phone call. She was excited for them, but I could see the longing on her face.

Two years after I graduated from High School, Tom Anderson had offered a way to fix one of the sacrifices. On paper, she became Mom and Dad's adopted daughter, Katie Singleton. Katie Singleton was in actuality an unfortunate new born that had died shortly after birth around the same time Katie had been born.

We were all worried that he'd get in trouble for arranging this, but Dave said he had spent his life trying to make things that weren't right become legal. For us, he said, it would feel good to do something that was right even if it wasn't legal. He said he had enough saved to retire. So, if it was found out and they came after him, he and Betty would be fine and just retire.

Of course, the details would never fly around people who had known Mom and Dad when Katie was born; relatives and neighbors from the old street. Some had actually been at the hospital when she arrived. Tom said it would suffice for most other situations, but said it would mean that I'd never want to apply for a job requiring a security clearance. They dig too deep. I had no problem foregoing those jobs to give Katie something she had sacrificed to be with me.

We were quietly married; just close friends who already knew our situation. I'd never seen Katie so happy. It goes without saying she could be really appreciative. Our honeymoon was amazing.

Six years later, Katie and I were on a flight from Paris to Phoenix. We were setting the stage for what was likely our return to Phoenix for good. The time was right. We were older and the people who had known us in high school had lost track of us. Acquaintances and neighbors had moved and in fact, Mom and Dad have moved. No one in the gated community where they now lived had ever seen either of us.

The only family member outside our immediate family who knew our secret was Aunt Agnes. She surprised us and was all smiles when we finally told her.

During those eight years, I'd finished a PhD in Applied Mathematics. Katie had completed an MBA and was just finishing two years at a large multinational company, with an office in Paris where we currently lived. I was doing Post Doc work.

Today was going to be a long busy day for us. For the next fourteen to sixteen hours we'd be in the air from Charles De Gaulle to Sky Harbor, assuming there weren't any delays. I didn't worry too much about that as I had the perfect travel partner.

Speaking of travel partners, Katie stepped out of the bedroom of our flat wearing a short, really short, black dress that I associated with date nights and sex rather than travelling. She twirled around, "What do you think?"

I tried to down play the effect she had on me in that dress, "You look good, but... uh... are you really going to wear that?"

"Oh, you don't like it!" She wore an insincere hurt look.

"It's not that... but you do realize that I'm going to have to look at you... in that dress... for maybe eighteen hours. I'm sorry, but my balls will ache for a week."

She snickered and walked over to me, and slid a small hand down the front of my pants where I was beginning to bulge, "Oh, you do like the dress," then she looked down at her bare legs, "I guess I did forget something," and walked back into the bedroom while pulling up the tail of the short dress to reveal a tiny black thong not covering much of anything. Two wonderful cheeks were exposed.

A few moments later she reappeared with the addition of a set of black tights which gave her a much more conservative look, though still very nice to look at. She nestled up to me, "Is this better?"

As I was telling her I would have suffered through the original outfit, my cell chimed announcing our car was waiting. I kissed her and grabbed our bags.

There were lots of reasons to be making this trip now. One was an interview and colloquium I had scheduled with ASU. If all went well, I'd be on the faculty the next fall semester. I expected it to go well. I'd already been collaborating with a couple of their faculty.

Our flight attendant, Jennifer, was admiring the large scar on my head, "That's a... That's a big scar!"

Katie grinned, "Isn't it? If you have a few minutes, I'll tell you all about it." She proceeded to tell Jennifer a lot more than I would have expected. I think the only detail she left out was the fact that we were brother and sister.

Story finished, Katie announced, "I've got to pee," and the two ladies walked toward the front of the plane. As they went, Katie had her fingers pinching the fabric of the already short dress and lifted a little. Eight years ago I thought I might get used to this, but I never had.

I sat in my seat semi erect reflecting on what a lucky man I was.

The two girls stopped near the lavatories and seemed to be having a tete-a-tete. They looked back at me from time to time laughing. They talked a while and I had just about dozed off when Jennifer came to our seats, "Its Katie. She's in the lavatory. Seems to be sick and wants you to come up front."

I was out of my seat immediately. I'd been protective of Katie forever. I guess it was because she was so small. It wasn't actually that she couldn't take care of herself. She could. It's just the way I felt about her.

As I walked forward, most people were trying to sleep. Jennifer pointed me to the door and I knocked. "Katie?"

The door opened and there was Katie wearing... nothing!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

"I have your application for 'the Club.' It's your anniversary present, unless you'd rather not. Do you see now why I insisted on Lufthansa? Really spacious lavatories and they've just put showers in luxury class!"

I'd heard guys talking about the Club, but I'd never met anyone I believed was really a member. She smiled and I wondered how long you could get banned from an airline for what we were getting ready to do. Surely they wouldn't land and put you off at the nearest airport. Of course at this point that would be somewhere on the east coast of the US. In eight years, Katie had changed in many ways, but she still had a wild streak that I had experienced years ago in an elevator.

With my pants around my ankles, I began running my hands over her small, wonderful body. I heard her purr as one hand found her ass while the other slid down her front, stopping at a breast, squeezing a hard little nipple, before moving on down to her shaved pubic area, with nothing but a cute little close cut patch of a landing strip. I was getting pretty good at trimming those.

Katie interrupted her little moans long enough to tell me, "We've got a lot to do and little time. Someone might knock any minute." She sounded business like. "I really NEED to feel your mouth on me."

She slid down on the padded bench and leaned up against the wall at one end and watched me, "Do a good job and I might find time to do you too."

"Deal," as I settled in between her legs and began loving her clit and juicy swollen lips, sucking them in with some force. As wet as she was, she had been thinking about this for a while. I managed to look up at her to see the happy little smile she always got as she was being eaten out. She liked a good hard sucking and came fast, doing her best to stifle noises that might make their way through the door. No doubt if someone was there, they heard enough to know what was going on. But I was way past the point where anything short of an Air Marshall could get me to stop.

As her chest heaved, I asked, "What else can I do for you?"

"I have two holes that could use some TLC." She produced a small tube of KY and placed it on the shelf above her. Her eyes sparkled as my head began sliding a very needy hard-on into her juicy little slit. In seconds she had all of me. Sex with Katie had always been a thrill, mostly because she never hid her pleasure. It was always on display for me. I always got off watching her light up.

My erection never even went down as she repositioned to have me take her from behind. I squirted a good bit of KY on her little dark pucker and used a couple of fingers to get it where it was needed, and slathered a bit on my head and shaft. Her breath caught as I first rubbed the little pucker and she allowed me to finger her several times before telling me to get on with it.

I watched the head disappear, pulled back, then watched a third of my length slide in and finally, my shaft was buried to the hilt in her wonderful ass.

Five minutes later, we were stepping into the shower to clean up.

On the way out, I couldn't help but ask, "Did we forget something? Seems like we did." She hadn't gone down on me. I wasn't going to complain. Just let her know I missed it.

Katie looked at me, "No. I don't think so." She had a mischievous look on her face.

As we passed Jennifer who had a positively wicked grin on her face, Katie asked, "Would you have a blanket I could use. I'm feeling a little chill." She would have been warmer if she had put the tights back on but apparently those had been so messy that they had gone in the trash in the lavatory.

Once we were in our seats, my seat actually, Katie spread the blanket across both of us and slid in beside me, "What are you up to?"

"Can't have you thinking I forgot something," as a hand slid under the blanket and down the front of my pants. I stiffened immediately and she wrapped fingers around me and gave me a few slow strokes. "You can stop me any time. Otherwise, you're the lookout."

I looked around the cabin nervously. It was dark as people tried to sleep. Her head slid underneath the blanket and I felt a tug on my zipper, followed by a tug at the belt. "Raise your butt!"

I raised my butt and my pants slid very low on my hips. Still nervous, I kept looking around the cabin to see if anyone was looking as she began working me over with her mouth. I held the cover up off of her a bit trying to minimize the fact that she was bobbing up and down. A few minutes later, I didn't really care. "I'm close Katie."

"Good. Squeeze a boob or something when you're on the brink. Don't want to make a mess in your traveling clothes." A moment later I pinched a nipple and seconds later I exploded in her mouth. It would have been a lot worse if not for the activities in the lavatory. I was almost drained.

Katie stayed in place, kissing and playing. I didn't have the will power to stop her. Eventually we both decided to try get a little sleep.

At Sky Harbor we made our way to Baggage Claim. Off in the distance stood our ride home, Mom and Dad. They spotted us immediately and began making their way to us.

Standing beside me, an anxious Katie stood watching them approach and her hands dropped below her tummy to a position that women have assumed for thousands of years cradling a treasure.

Across the way, Mom stopped frozen in her tracks. One hand raised to her mouth and she stared at Katie questioningly. Katie silently nodded and Mom broke into a run.

The two most important women in my life stood crying with Moms arms around Katie, her daughter and not my wife for the moment.

Through happy tears, "I'd given up. Didn't think I'd ever be a grandma. Is everything ok?" The questions continued as Dad and I retrieved our luggage.

As we walked toward the car, Mom glanced at Katie and asked, "How did you get out of the house with your dress on wrong side out? And isn't it a little... short?"

Katie looked momentarily embarrassed. Our parents could still do that to us. Then she slapped me on the shoulder, "You let me out of the bathroom that way? You're awful."

Trying to plead my case, "It was dark. I didn't really notice until we were in line at Customs... and there wasn't anything to do about it then."

Feigning indignance, Katie faced me with hands on hips, "Well. Let's just see who will help you renew your Mile High Club membership." She had recovered from her embarrassment.

We proceeded out to the parking deck with Mom quizzing her daughter, "The Mile High Club? Really?"

Completely collected now, Katie suggested, "Yeah, you guys should try it." Mom blushed but Dad seemed to be thinking about it.

The interview went well, and we began planning our future in which we would be home again for good. Mom and Dad would spend the month of December in Paris with us where the baby would be born. There was no way they would miss our last Christmas in Paris and more importantly, the Christmas present it would bring.

Hope you enjoyed this story. I had no idea it would end up being this long or that it would take me so long to get this final chapter out.

Feel free to leave comments. Suggestions are appreciated and I may even be able to follow some of them.

I would also like to give a much belated thanks to Hypoxia who helped with an earlier story. That story needed a lot of work and is still not published. Sorry Hypoxia. However, I did try incorporate suggestions he made into my other efforts. I'm sure he improved my results.

1...5678910