I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine's patience running out, "Carol! WHAT was he going to tell me?"

Unperturbed, "He came to tell you he was in love with you. I think he was scared to death that he'd lose you for good. I've never seen a guy so upset. Been that way for weeks. I'd love to have a guy that cared that much for me."

"You sound envious." She had never considered it possible. Carol was tall, beautiful, popular, and a cheerleader. She was short and plain, and normally avoided attention. She had only a few good friends.

"I am. You're lucky. Daddy says true love is rare and when you find it, you have to go for it no matter what, and you two have it."

Unlike many teenagers, neither of their children had been the type to 'fall in and out of love' regularly as many high schoolers did while they learned about life. Now here they were, both seemingly serious. Why did it have to be with each other?

These thoughts were interrupted by the Anderson's standing holding trays containing breakfast, 'Mind if we join you? And did I hear correctly? My daughter quoting me on love?" Tom and Betty had missed most of the conversation.

Dave replied to Tom, "You heard correctly. Smart girl you have there."

While Carol took a small bow, Dave jumped up and began pulling another of the square tables over to allow the seven of them to sit, eat, and talk. With chairs and table in place and everyone seated, Dave asked the question he'd forced himself to save, "What's the good news Tom?"

Dave explained, "Well, it took a lot of driving. All over campus really. Had to find girls who knew the boys then..."

Dave cut him off, "I see your daughter came by it naturally, but can we do the short version first? We'd love to hear it all, but is Tyler's situation resolved? The handcuffs and charges?" This drew a laugh from Carol which spread around the table.

Sheepishly, Tom filled them in, "Ok, sorry. Lawyers are paid to talk. Yes! All straightened out. No cuffs and no charges. I don't even expect a report to be on file. All a big misunderstanding, although I'm a little fuzzy on exactly how this snowball got rolling in the first place."

Annie gave him a smile of relief, "Thank you. You don't know what that means to us."

Dave took up Tom's last comment, "If it's ok with you, how about you let us get Tyler out of the woods first and then we can discuss... the snowball. And don't worry. You didn't just go to bat for a rapist."

"Didn't think so. That's what Carol said too. Besides, I'm getting familiar with your son's MO. I'm hungry." With that settled, everyone began working on the plates in front of them.

With mission accomplished, Tom and Betty were ready to head back to Chandler and a good comfortable bed. Becky, Carol and Bonnie would hitch a ride back with friends they knew were on their way.

Dave walked a short distance with them, "Tom. I don't want you to think we were just imposing on a friend or something. Taking calls in the middle of the night and driving down here, it means a lot to me; to us. Whatever your typical fee is, we'll pay it."

"Not necessary. Your son has already done more for my family than we can repay. You're on the 'friends and family' plan. If I didn't have a meeting this afternoon, we'd stay with the girls and stand watch with you. I'm sure the girls will keep us updated, but if you need anything, let us know."

They shook hands and parted. Tom and Betty headed to their car while the rest of the group made their way back to the waiting room.

As they walked toward the parking lot, Betty leaned into her husband, reaching underneath his jacket and slipping a hand into a rear pocket, squeezing a cheek. She looked up at him, "Keep being such a nice guy, and you might just get lucky," and she squeezed again and then trailed a finger up the valley between cheeks.

Tom's back straightened with a jerk as the finger lingered just briefly over the taboo opening, "Jesus Betty. People will see."

Betty laughed. "First of all, we don't know any of these people. Second, your jacket is covering us so if you don't make a big fuss, no one will really know what's going on. But, if you really want," and she dipped that finger over a sphincter that was tightening against the threat of intrusion, "all you have to do is tell me to stop." She sounded so innocent, but her wandering finger was anything but innocent.

Tom didn't ask her to stop but did pick up the pace to the car with Betty's hand becoming more and more aggressive as they went. At the car, Tom grabbed Betty and bent her over the trunk of the car. He forced a needy bulge against her leaving no doubt about how her efforts were affecting him, and gave her a deep, wet kiss. Tom looked down at his vixen of a wife and gave her a devilish smile, "If you want it so bad, just get in the back seat!"

Suddenly unsure if her husband was serious, the aggressor became timid, "Not here in the parking lot. Someone might see us," and she licked her upper lip suggestively, "but if you really need it, maybe I can do something for you on the way up I-10."

Tom groaned, "Get in the car!" It had been quite a while since Betty had suggested THAT. Betty laughed and swiveled her hips toward her side of the car.

To himself as he followed her, 'She really has a nice ass.' Tom opened the car door as a gentleman should, then caressed the ass that had his attention. She hesitated a few seconds as she climbed in the car while the feel of his hand sent a tingle straight to a little fuzzy patch between her legs.

Back in the waiting room, the group had grown to eleven (Bonnie, Carol, Becky, Billy, Bobby, Annie, Dave, Toni, Cami, Ginger, Katherine). All of the people truly important to Tyler and Katherine were now in this room.

Only the 'bride' was allowed in the room with Tyler, Annie and Dave had decided it was more important for Katherine to be there than one of them.

The nurse on duty finally relented and the visitors were allowed in to see the patient in small groups for a few minutes.

Before they entered the room, Dave tried to prepare them. Dave had been in service and had seen some pretty rough sites and it had been hard for him to see his son this way, but this was probably the first time any of these kids had seen someone in Tyler's condition, "He looks pretty rough, a lot worse than it really is, and remember, he's going to be fine. It will just take some time... and help from his friends. Don't let his appearance spook you."

Carol, Bonnie, Bobby, and Billy were the first to go in and join Katherine who watched over her brother. When they came in, Katherine positioned herself on the far side of the bed and was holding an unresponsive hand. Despite Dave's words, there was collective gasp as four friends saw Tyler with oxygen tubes in his nose, cast on one arm, bandages on his head, IV, and a variety of wires going under the bed clothes. He was completely unmoving and unaware of anyone in the room.

Facing them from the other side of the bed a small girl stood exhausted, at the end of her endurance.

Bobby glanced at Katherine and tried to come up with something positive, "We'd have been here sooner, but we didn't know. He looks... ok."

Bonnie shook her head, "Oh, let's face it. It nearly scared me to death when I saw him. But your dad says he's going to be fine."

"Yeah, he'll be fine," Billy added as he looked at his friend. "I'm really glad your dad told us he was going to be ok." He didn't finish the thought. If he hadn't been told that Tyler was going to be ok, he would have assumed his friend was dying.

Through all their talking and noise making, Tyler hadn't shown any signs of awareness, no movement, not even a twitch. It was unnerving.

Carol shifted her focus to Katherine, "How are you doing? This must be awful for you. I can't imagine how it must be," and she walked around the bed and embraced her.

Katherine shut her eyes, and let Carol pull her to her chest. She took in several deep breaths to collect herself and tried to avoid crying.

After a couple of minutes, the nurse moved them out to be replaced by Katherine's roommates and Becky. While Tyler wasn't as personal to them as he was to the others, Katherine was and they shared in her pain.

The four girls went immediately to Kathy and in turn hugged her. As close friends would, they asked a number of questions.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. Just sooo tired."

"Is he ok?"

"He'll be fine. It's just going to take a while."

"Do you need anything? Clothes, toiletries, or anything?"

"Some underwear would be nice. Oh, and my phone and charger."

"Do you want to go back to the room and shower? We can bring you back whenever you want."

Surrounded by her friends, she let go. Toni cradled her while she sobbed through her worst fear, "I thought he was going... to die." While Toni held her the other girls caressed and soothed her.

When the nurse came in with Dave and Annie, they found Katherine sobbing and surrounded by her friends. Flexing the rules a little further, the nurse allowed Dave and Annie in and let the girls stay while Katherine finished her cry. When she finished, she gave Katherine a box of tissues and in a calm authoritative voice, "He's going to be ok."

It was a somber group in the waiting room after the visit. It had depressed them all. There were lots of whispered conversations scattered among the friends. They had to talk about what they'd seen but did not want to be overhead by Tyler's family, especially Katherine. Annie and Dave left them their privacy.

The doctor came through for to visit his patient. Katherine, Dave, and Annie were present, "He's coming along very well. We're keeping him on antibiotics, pain meds, and fluids for the time being. He'll be pretty sore for a while," and he looked at the three anxious family members, "AND he should wake up for you sometime tomorrow. You should be able to talk to him a little but don't expect too much from him."

Dave and Annie needed to know how long they would be in Tucson. They knew they'd be there as long as it took, but a date would be helpful, "How long will he be in the hospital? Before we can take him home?"

"If all goes well, next weekend," then he was gone.

Dave turned to Annie, "Well, I could use a shower. How about I get us a room for the week. I think there's a Marriot next door." He looked around the waiting room, "What about you guys? Any plans?"

The kids huddled briefly before Carol responded, "We'll need to be home tomorrow, but a shower sounds really nice."

Annie looked at Dave and then to Katherine's roommates, "Any chance Carol and Bonnie could get a shower at the dorm? We can take care of Bobby and Billy."

Twenty minutes later, everyone was gone for a quick shower except Katherine who refused to leave. Dave and Annie promised to be back soon, "We'll get you a room key and you can run over whenever you're ready."

An hour later, Dave and Annie were back with Bobby and Billy. They were surprised to find the nurse coming out of Tyler's room shaking her head and in a stern tone to Dave and Annie, "If anyone asks, I did not see that," and then in a whisper, "I didn't have the heart to move her. Guess we won't get in too much trouble."

The four visitors pushed the door open just a crack and found Katherine sleeping in the bed lying next to Tyler. The bed wasn't spacious but was large enough. Her arms were clutching Tyler's good arm. She was sleeping peacefully. The past twenty four hours had been so hard on her that no one wanted to disturb her.

A half hour later, the girls returned freshly showered and looking better. Billy and Bobby met them as they entered and ushered them to the door and quietly opened the door to give them a peak.

A whispered conversation took place between the two groups of friends, half Tyler's friend and half Katherine's.

Bonnie was all smiles while the other girls had looks of concern. Bonnie gave them all disappointed look, "They're in love. I think it's great!"

Carol voiced the others concern, "It is nice and it's what we wanted. I guess. I just can't help but worry about them." Billy put a hand on her shoulder and gave her a squeeze, nodding his shared concern. Carol gave him an appreciative glance and rested her hand on his.

Toni voiced the concerns of Kathy's roommates, "How do you know they're in love. All we know is Katherine's been really unhappy since start of the semester. She was drunk last night so I'm not sure about what I heard then. The only thing I believe is that she was raped. And last night it looked like maybe he did it."

Cami chimed in, "He sure as hell did something!"

Voices were starting to rise when Toni suggested, "Why don't we go to the cafeteria and... not do this here."

Dave and Annie who had been in the background witnessing the rising tensions, stepped in, "I agree with Toni. This is getting a little loud. Annie and I only know three things: One, our son is laying in that room; two, He did not rape his sister; and three, we each seem to know only part of the story.

In the cafeteria, they pulled tables together, and Dave started things off, "Who wants to go first?"

An hour later, everyone's view of the puzzle had been completed. The story covered more than six years. There was ample guilt to go around. Dave and Annie felt they had failed their children. Carol and Bonnie carried their burden, and the roommates had nearly caused Tyler's death. The only two who were mostly free of guilt, were Billy and Bobby who had just been Tyler's friends through it all.

The room was awash in guilt and apologies.

Carol finally broke the guilt fest and turned to Dave and Annie, "What are you going to do?"

Annie looked around the table and then spoke, "We're going to help them, whatever that is in a situation like this. When Tyler's ok, I guess we'll work it out with them. I've seen and heard enough to know they do care for each other."

Dave joked, "Believe it or not, this isn't in the Parents Handbook." This drew head nods and thoughtful looks from around the room.

Back in the waiting room, they checked on Katherine and Tyler. Katherine had moved. She now had an arm over Tyler's chest. Tyler seemed to be exactly where they left him. It was time to decide what they would do for the night.

Dave and Annie were headed back to the Marriot to get a couple of hours of sleep. It was close and there wasn't much to do now but wait. Bobby and Billy were going to wait which helped make Carol and Bonnie's decision.

Toni shared her phone number and insisted on a call if anything changed. The roommates would be back in the morning.

At 4 AM Sunday morning, Katherine had a nightmare that Tyler had died. She was whimpering in her sleep.

*****Back to the Land of the Living*****

Sis's crying was first thing I was aware of after leaving the two guys outside the dorm. It hurt but I was able to get an arm around her, "It's... all right," and managed to raise an arm far enough to touch her side. For some reason, it hurt like hell and a couple of small pats was all I could muster.

It was dark and things were strange. I hurt all over and one arm hurt enough that I didn't try move it again. In the dim light I could see that I wasn't in any room I was familiar with, "Sis... you ok?"

The moaning stopped and the bed shook as Sis raised up to a near sitting position and looked down at me, "Oh God. I thought...,"but didn't finish the thought, "You're ok. That's all that matters." I could hear the relief in her voice as she began to kiss me gently on the forehead, lips, all over actually.

In the doorway, four friends stood finally getting tangible proof that I was going to be ok. I heard someone, "Whoooh. You scared the bejesus out of us." The next thing I knew, I was surrounded.

My voice didn't come easily or with much volume, "Where are we?"

Sis placed a hand on my cheek and explained, "You were hit by a car and you're in the hospital."

I managed to squeak out, "Hit by a car?"

Sis nodded caressing my cheek.

In the doorway I heard Billy, "We need to call the Perry's. Carol, can you call the girls?"

While the phone conversations were taking place, I squeezed Sis's hand, "Have to... tell you something."

"What is it sweetheart?"

I tried to whisper but my mouth wasn't working. Sis got a cup of water that she had on the bed side, "Here. Just a sip." After my sip, she leaned in close, "What do you have to tell me?"

I could feel my eyes trying to close, suddenly drowsy again. I managed to get out a few words, "My ears... are green." Then I was asleep again.

Confused, Sis repeated for the others what I had said, "He said his ears were green. I think he's delirious."

The next thing I knew, there was a nurse examining me and taking readings of some sort. I could see Mom and Dad standing near the door looking relieved.

Sis walked over to them, "He's pretty woozy. He doesn't always make sense."

Curious, Annie asked, "Oh? Did he say something?"

She repeated the puzzling phrase, "He said his ears were green."

Annie laughed and gave her daughter the look of a loving concerned mother, "He wasn't woozy. He meant exactly what he said."

Sis and Dave both looked perplexed as did several eavesdroppers outside the door.

Mom explained, "A few days ago, he asked me how you know when you're in love. I told him about your father and I... and told him it was too bad your ears didn't turn green when you were in love."

Sis came to the bedside not occupied by the nurse and gave me a firm kiss on the lips followed by a warning, "When you're out of here, you are going to be in so much trouble," and she kissed me again.

The nurse on the other side of the bed was fiddling with a blood pressure cuff, "You're going to have to stop that. You're interfering with my blood pressure readings!"

Sis blushed, "Sorry. It's just so nice to see him awake. Would you believe this is the best day of my life?"

By now, the doorway was crowded with all of our friends, Sis's and mine.

Later that week when I had gotten a little stronger, Sis and I discussed what the two of us were going to do. We agreed on what, but didn't really know how we could pull it off. We'd be together no matter what. The second order of business was Sis dropping out of school. Turns out that idea had disappeared off the table as soon as we settled the first issue.

I did get out of the hospital the following weekend though I ended up making a number of visits to Chandler Regional. Progress had to be checked and casts removed. Everything went as well as I could hope. I did end up with a huge ugly scar across my scalp. There didn't seem to be much to do about that.

The rest of the semester was strange. I missed the next six weeks of class, spending much of my time in bed, and had a steady stream of friends coming in to allow me to stay up with my classes. My grades weren't affected at all. I'd always been good but not perfect and nothing changed with a lot of help from my friends.

Katie came to visit every weekend and was my personal nurse and companion. She 'helped' me a lot when I couldn't help myself. I admit I played helpless as long as I could. The treatment was so damned good.

Mom and Dad seemed to adjust to our new relationship. There were a few bumps along the way, but we worked them out.

One significant thing happened while I was bedridden. I got a call from ASU. It seems that some concerned citizen had decided that ASU needed to be aware of my character flaws and had provided them a couple of Tumblr links. My acceptance and scholarship had been revoked.

I spent an hour in bed fuming. I knew who had done it. Not the individual, but I could narrow it down to four people who probably hated me since the fight. It didn't really matter but I was pissed.