Stacy's Mom and Me Get Kinky

Story Info
Her mom teaches more than I need to know.
2.7k words
4.53
24.3k
23

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues from the series "My sexual adventures." It is best to start from the beginning stories so this story makes more sense.

After a night of hot sex with Stacy and her brother and being caught by her mom, we both were up all night talking until we fell asleep.

Stacy and her brother got up early to go camping with their dad while I was allowed to stay behind and sleep in. I was invited on the camping trip but declined because it was their time with their dad and I wasn't into sleeping in a tent.

Asleep alone, I heard Stacy's bedroom door open, and in crept her mom. It was getting hot already and I was sleeping on top of the covers just in a nightgown.

Stacy's mom was also wearing a nightgown. She sat on the side of the bed by my feet when I looked up at her.

"Good morning," she said.

I, rubbing my eyes replied, "Good morning," wondering what was going to happen after being caught having sex.

She says, "Stacy and Billy are gone with their dad camping and I wanted to talk to you."

I gulped. She continued, "Did you enjoy yourself with my kids last night?" as she put her hand on my leg and rubbed it.

I didn't know what to say. I asked," How much did you see?"

She replied, "Enough", as she started to rub my foot. She continues, "I heard such a ruckus upstairs, laughing, moaning, grunting. I had to find out what was going on. So I went upstairs and heard loud and pleasurable moaning outside the door.

She continues to rub my foot. It feels good, her hands rubbing the bottom of my foot. I'm kinda wondering why she was giving my foot a massage and talking about what transpired last night but I was enjoying it.

She continues, "When I opened the door to see what was going on, I could not believe what I saw. You on the bed with your head hanging over, my daughter on top of you in a 69 position eating your pussy, and my son behind her fucking my daughter in the ass!"

I gulped again not knowing what to say. She started rubbing both my feet. Why is she massaging my feet when I thought she is going to go off on me?

She says, "I saw how much fun you were having and did not want to interrupt. I saw my son's hard throbbing cock push deep into my daughter's vulnerable butthole. I started feeling horny and jealous. I was still in shock but continued to watch. I watched you ravage my daughter's pussy while being slapped in the face by my son's hairy balls."

She started rubbing my toes. This feels so good. She asked, "Were you enjoying yourself?"

I nod yes, still wondering what to say. She says, " I saw Billy take his cock out of her asshole and put it into your mouth and push deep down your throat. He face fucked you. Did you enjoy his dirty cock in your mouth dear?"

I started to sweat. Not only was it hot in the room, but her describing in detail what she saw last night was turning me on.

I replied, Yes, it was so dirty and raunchy. I really didn't have a choice. He shoved his dirty cock in my mouth and I accepted it. I was at the perfect angle to take all his cock down my throat. I'm happy I'm able to deep throat."

She brought my feet up to her face, still rubbing them. She started sniffing my feet. She continues, "When Billy put his cock back into my daughter's asshole and you were sucking on his hairy sweaty balls, I could not take it anymore and started rubbing my pussy and tits. I was surprised how wet and horny you all were making me."

She kissed the bottom of my big toe. Feeling her wet lips on my toe made my pussy tingle.

She looks right into my eyes and says, "When my son pumped his manly juice deep into my daughter's ass, and you told her to push it out, I was about to squirt my juices. I saw the cum leave her ass and drip past her pussy lips right into your mouth, I could not take it anymore and let out a squeal as I started to cum."

She started kissing all my toes on the bottom, from big toe to little toe. It felt ticklish but good. It was making me sweat even more. I know my feet probably smelled bad.

She continued, "When you all looked at me, I felt embarrassed. I didn't know what to say, I just left."

She asked, "Did you enjoy my son's hot cum straight out of my daughter's ass?"

I nodded yes and told her I was planning on spiting it in Stacy's mouth and kissing her with it until we saw her and I swallowed it.

Still massaging my feet she sticks my big toe into her mouth and started sucking it.

I let out a moan. Her soft wet lips and tongue on my toe made me so horny. There was some unknown pathway from my feet straight to my pussy. It felt like she was sucking my clit.

She asks, "Tell me how all of you got into that situation in the first place." As she continued to suck on my toes and lick between them with her soft wet tongue from one foot to the other.

It literally felt like she was licking my pussy. I never had my feet touched before, and never like this. I was really enjoying it.

I started to explain how I met her daughter after the man in the alley. How we became lovers and how much we love each other. I told her how much I loved licking her pussy and kissing her and she did the same to me every chance we got. I also told her about Billy being a peeping tom, watching her masturbate and us having sex, and how Stacy licked his cum off the door jam and confided in me about her anal fantasies.

As she listens to me ramble, she continues to suck my toes. Then she starts to lick my feet from heel to toes. Sticking out her tongue and running it all the way up my foot. Then plunging my toes into her mouth again.

I feels so good. I tell her, "Oh gosh Mom. That feels so good. You're going to make me cum."

She looks up long enough to ask me to continue my story, then back to my feet.

I'm finding it hard to speak anymore but continue to tell her I told Billy about her anal wishes, how we 69ed and I ate his cum. Then the next day he took my virginity on the same couch we had sex on. I told her about Stacy's phone call explaining how Billy and her had incest anal sex.

As she sucked my toes like little cocks her drool was running down my feet. My feet were soaked with her spit as she licked and sucked.

I started to have an orgasm, all without my pussy being touched. The way she held my feet and what she was doing to them made me cum with me screaming, "I'm cumming Mom!"

My body twitched as cum came squirting out my pussy. Wave after wave came over me. I don't know what it was about my feet, but I liked it. I soaked my nightgown.

"Oh sweetheart," she quips, "let's get you out of your wet nightgown."

I lift my arms as she pulls my nightgown off. As I stand completely naked, I pull her nightgown off as well with a smile. We start to kiss. Her soft, wet, and sloppily lips which taste like smelly stinky feet turn me on so much. I push my tongue into her mouth.

She pushes her tongue into my mouth and I suck on it as I pinch her nipple. We lay down in her daughter's bed as I take her nipple in my mouth and suck on it then back to her lips.

I stop and tell her that I told her daughter about having sex with her mother. She looks at me and asked, "What did you tell her?"

I explained that I told her about us kissing, and playing with our boobs. "She was really interested and asked me all sorts of questions."

I told her about how you taught me about rimming and how you ravaged my butthole and I did the same to you. I even told her how both you and her buttholes were smelly and how I enjoyed it.

"What did she say?" looking worried. I said," I told her everything and I think she wants to have incest lesbian sex with you."

I mean she had anal sex with her brother. I don't think having sex with her mom is too way off.

I told her Billy would have sex with her too if she desired. He would fuck anything. We both laughed.

I went back to her boob and sucked on her nipple. I remember reading somewhere about erogenous zones and one of them was feet. She taught me a thing or two about erogenous zones and how good it felt and how it had a direct line to my pussy. I also read another erogenous zone was the armpit. I was horny enough to try it.

I raised her arm above her head and went to her armpit. I sniffed it. It was smelly and stinky. She hasn't put on deodorant yet. I tell her in my sexy voice, "Oh Mom, your armpit is so smelly and stinky." I went in and kissed it. I licked it up and down with my tongue.

She moaned, saying, "Oh darling, you're making mommy so wet and horny."

It turned me on so much to make her happy. I continued to lick her armpits. One then the other.

I wanted her to cum without touching her pussy and I succeeded. She started squirting out all her pussy juices all over the bed. As we kissed and I rubbed her pussy until the end of her orgasm, I had a question.

I asked her, "Did you really pee on me last time I made you squirt?"

She replies," Probably some, does that interest you?"

I say biting my lower lip, "Well, it didn't taste bad."

She gets up and takes my hand and says, "Let's find out if you really like it." She leads me to the bathroom.

At this point, I was like I don't know about this. She told me she had to pee badly and wanted to give me a golden shower. I'd never heard of such a thing, but I was hot and horny and wanted to try new things. I'll try anything once.

She told me to lay down in the bathtub and she climbed in after me. She had her legs on each side of my body and squatted down.

I started to regret my decision and was about to back out when I felt a warm liquid on my belly.

She started to pee on my stomach. A slow stream. It was warm and ran down my sides. It felt nice.

She moved up and started to pee on my boobs. I started to smell it. It smelled kind of sweet. The warm golden shower wasn't that bad. Naughty and raunchy, just like I like it.

She stopped and asked, "Are you OK honey?" I nodded yes and said, "More please."

She got a wicked grin on her face as her pussy started leaking her piss on my chest again. This time she had her fingers on her slit and moved them up and started peeing on my face.

This surprised me and as I open my mouth to laugh and squeal, she peed right into my mouth.

She moved up a little and peed all over my face and in my mouth. I swallowed it and to tell you the truth it wasn't bad. Tasted salty and had a butterscotch aftertaste.

She continued to pee all over my face and in my hair. She peed a lot. The last drops left her pussy lips and into my mouth. I brought my head up and licked her pussy and sucked the last remnants of pee out of her.

Wow, I thought. I just got peed on by Stacy's mom and I loved it. She helped me up so I would not slip into the tub.

We kissed and I told her I had to pee too. She knelt in front of me and I raised my leg and put my foot on her shoulder. I parted my pussy lips like she did and... nothing. I couldn't pee.

She looks up and me and smiles and tells me to relax, close my eyes and pretend I'm behind a tree somewhere alone. I really had to pee badly too. So I closed my eyes and waited.

It started to trickle out and turn into a stream. I opened my eyes and looked down at her. My pee was hitting her face and she had her mouth open. I redirected the stream to go into her mouth.

She swallowed a lot of it, but some ran down her chin. When I was done, she was as soaked as I am.

We both got out of the bathtub soaked with pee. It was still dripping out of my hair and we both kissed.

Both of our pee together in our warm embrace. I thought I can't believe I just did that, but I liked it. I'm sure a dirty slut now.

We go back to Stacy's bedroom and flop on the bed in lust with each other. We kiss as I start to finger her gaping wide pussy. First one finger, then two.

I finger-bang her then try three fingers. They go in pretty easily but have some resistance.

She says, "Try four fingers, baby."

I put four fingers in and push them all the way in until my knuckles are just outside her pussy lips.

I fuck her with four fingers. She then says, "Put some lube on your hand and try all your hand,"

I was like, really, my whole hand? Well, I went to the nightstand for some anal lube Billy left behind and lubed my hand.

"Are you sure?", I ask.

With a nod of yes, I start with three, then four, I put my thumb in and start to push.

She grimaces but assures me she is fine and to continue.

I start to push further in. There is a lot of resistance when I get to my knuckles. I look her in the eyes as my hand finally gets past the widest part and slips in.

My entire hand is in her pussy, I can't believe it. This would never happen to me. I open my hand and wiggle my fingers inside her. We both laugh.

I close my hand into a fist and she tells me to go deeper. I push my hand in, then my arm starts to disappear into her pussy. I stop about two inches from my arm in and start to pull back out.

I push in again going deeper. Half my arm to the elbow goes in. She moans loud as I fist fuck her.

I can't believe how much of my hand and arm are inside her. She seems to be enjoying it, so I keep pumping my fist into her wet, warm, crater of a hole.

I feel her tighten up and start to cum. Her orgasm traps my hand and arms deep inside. I feel her pulsate as she cums.

When she is finished, I try to slowly pull my hand out. I hope I don't hurt her. It takes some muscle to pull my hand out, being very careful not to hurt her. Finally, with a slurp, my hand is free and covered in her goo. It looks like an alien gooed all over my hand and arm. Dripping wet.

I lay next to her as we cuddle and spoon. What a day and it's not even noon yet.