I Got to Lick My Dad's Cum!

Story Info
Spying on Dad and watching him jerk off.
1.8k words
4.21
18.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the few years after Mom passed away, my Dad often headed up to the family cottage to stay preoccupied with various projects. Dad was in his mid seventies and still handsome, his tall trim frame with his long legs and sexy ass were always a secret turn on for me. He did have a decent beer belly which I thought was very Dad-bod and sexy looking.

On one of my trips up for vacation at the cottage, Dad and I were left alone when my older brother and my sister had both gone back to their homes for several days. I was in my early thirties and single. My parents had found out I was gay years ago but were accepting and supportive of me. I wasn't flamboyant, rather just a normal guy next door type. I did have a secret kinky devious bend in me though that started back when I was a teenager and it involved voyeurism.

Our cottage was very rustic. It was built for spending the summers up on the lake. It had three bedrooms with a long pull-curtain for doors, an open ceiling and lots of knotty pine walls. One day when I was alone in the camp, I got a nail file from Mom's shelf and began to make spy cracks in between the boards of the adjoining bedrooms about waist high. I was careful not to make the viewing cracks too big as to be seen by the adults or any other relatives. Our camp was used by many extended family members so I wasn't too worried about anyone of them thinking it was me that had created spy holes in the wood. I can remember being very excited by the naughty little act I was making in the walls and had many visions in my head of all the family cock I might be able to catch. I did watch Dad take his bathing suit off and dry off once, soon after the spy hole creations and it was very hot to watch him being fully naked. His large cock and big low hanging balls got me very excited.

I never was able to spy on any other of my male relatives just due to the fact that someone else usually was always around and it was impossible to spy. Now that Dad and I were alone this particular time years later, I thought about those naughty cracks in the walls and found myself really wanting to see my elderly old man naked again.

So one day I had told my Dad that I was going out for a run and I'd be back in a little while. Dad had been working on one of his projects outside in the sun for a few hours and said he was going to get in the shower and then head to the store for an errand and get more supplies. He was just finishing up his lunch as I headed out the door for my run. As I stood out front the cottage doing a few stretches I saw him get up from the table and head into his bedroom after cleaning up his lunch dishes. He came out of his bedroom and headed into the bathroom with his towel draped over his shoulder and carrying his bathing items. Noticing he did not bring a change of clothes with him. I continued to stretch out my legs and I got a naughty thought in my head.

What if I were to quietly sneak back into the camp and go into Uncle Bud's room and wait for Dad to come out of the shower and spy on his naked body again through the crack like I had done decades earlier? He'll never know I'm in there and he said he was leaving for the store right after anyways, so it'll be perfect. My dick got instantly hard in my running shorts. I saw Dad close the bathroom door and I sneaked back into the camp quietly. I was so horny for what I was about to do to Dad, I took off all my clothes right there in the living room. I heard the shower turn on as I went into Uncle Bud's room and closed the bedroom door curtain behind me and patiently waited for Dad to finish his shower. I took one of the pillows off my uncle's bed and placed it on the floor so I could comfortably kneel on it while spying on Dad. I peered through the crack in the knotty pine and had a perfect view of Dad's room. I could see the area adjacent to his bed where he would be naked and drying off and putting his clothes on. My heart was banging in my chest. My whole naked body was quivering wildly.

As I knelt down by the wall I had visions of Dad soaping up his body. I was slowly stroking my hard on in anticipation of what I would see once he walks back into his room. Realizing it would probably very quick from him being naked to putting his clothes on I was a bit bummed but whatever, I was secretly spying on him and that was hot in itself. I decided to go into his room anyways after he left for the store and jerk off sniffing his used undies, so that was something to look forward to.

I heard the shower turn off. The time was now. I heard the door open and before I knew it, he was walking out of the bathroom. I turned my head around to watch as he passed Bud's room and I saw Dad move past the curtain and saw that he was completely naked. My chest pounding, I put my eye up to the hole and Dad walked in to his room. In all his naked glory, there was my nude Dad, his towel still over his shoulder and his body was completely wet. He placed his toilettries bag on the shelf and stood there drying off. I was fixed on his cock and balls. They looked so delicious bouncing and bobbing around as he dried himself off. Dad had a great looking soft cock and hairy balls. He moved in different positions and turned his back from me as he toweled off his hot ass. He lifted each leg to dry off around his crotch. His large hanging ball sack swung around as he shifted. I could smell the aroma of soap. After he dried off his feet he left the towel in a ball on the floor.

Then he stood there and took a tissue and began to dry off his ears and blow his nose. He took a comb off the shelf and combed his thinning head of gray hair and to my amazement, started to use his other hand to touch his cock. He then took the comb and started to comb his pubic hairs. I was flabbergasted. His other hand still gently rubbing his thickening shaft. He placed the comb back on the shelf and then using both his hands, began to fondle and grope his dick. It was getting bigger and fatter quickly. In one hand, he raised it up towards his face and I heard him spit into it. Dad brought the cupped hand down to his magnificent hard on and began stroking his cock. I was in voyeur heaven! His one hand kind of gripped the base of his dick while his gooey spit-filled hand jerked on his boner quickly. I could hear the familiar sounds of his masterbation friction on his dick and could tell he was thoroughly enjoying himself. I was too.

As Dad stroked his hard on, he briefly paused and bent over and took the towel he used to dry off with and opened it up to lay it down on the floor between his feet. He began to wildly jerk his dick and I could tell he was about to come. I could hear him breathing heavy and with a soft moan, his hand gripped his shaft and a huge shot of white cum shot out and onto the towel. He started to stroke his cock more and more ropes of thick white cum shot and oozed out his large cockhead. I could almost smell his jizz. It looked like so much cum had shot out that dick that it was amazing. I could see Dad squeeze his shaft and shake the cockhead to get it all out. Next, he took a tissue and wiped his cockhead off and then took another and wiped off his cock shaft. He balled up both tissues a tossed them into the small trash can next to the shelf.

Dad began to put his undies on followed by the rest of his clothes. He grabbed his wallet and car keys off the shelf and exited his bedroom. I heard him walk towards the front door and heard it close. I peered out the window in the room I was in and watched Dad go up the hill towards his car. I heard him start his car and off he went.

Still naked, still hard, I held in my load for the grand prize. I could've shot my own load with Dad but waited for this moment when I could come in his room where he had been just moments before. An innocent quick jerk off session for Dad. He had no idea I was spying on his whole private moment and I couldn't wait to get a hold of his spunked-on towel.

I walked into Dad's room and it utter amazement, he had left his cum towel where he left it. I couldn't believe it. I picked it up carefully and could feel the wetness of his wet body, the masculine soapy aroma and most of all, I could see where his white hot cum had gooped onto the towel. I sat on his bed and began to jerk myself off, sniffing his fresh cum and although the cum had already started to absorb into the fabric, there was plenty of jizz to lick up. I even ran my finger tip onto his juice and had enough to taste with my tongue. It was intoxicating to lick up Dad's baby batter. He came wonderfully even at his age it was amazing. He tasted so sweet and yummy.

It was just then that I noticed that he had squirted one shot against a cupboard that was under the shelf. It was a long oozing drip of his cum he hadn't seen when he was cleaning up. I couldn't wait to lick it off the wooden door of the cupboard. I licked off all his cum off the lucky towel he used to come on and on my knees I layed the towel flat onto the floor and as I began to lick his jizz off the cupboard door I came myself and shot my big load onto the same towel Dad used. So when Dad comes back from his errands, he'll think the cum-laden towel has his cum on it and he'll never know that it had my jizz on it too.