All Comments on 'I Got to Lick My Dad's Cum!'

by Intentionsrgoode

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
NegamerguyNegamerguy7 months ago

Interesting start. Curious to see where you go from here!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

We need to know if he intentionally fired that shot onto the cabinet door and noticed it cleaned up when he got back.

If he is supportive of you being gay, you might be surprised if you "accidentally" walked in on him when he's naked sometime. He might make you a secret offer of giving him a few blowjobs.

My dad didn't know that I liked sucking cocks until the day he caught me gulping down my brothers cum. Instead of getting mad, he pulled out his cock and shoved it into my mouth! He came quickly when I licked his balls while having his 8.5" cock fully in my face! The next day he must've been feeling guilty though, because he took me to church to confess my sin. Dad's attitude changed though when he found out the priest wanted 100 blowjobs as my penance for being gay. Father Mike always found excuses for me to join him before & after mass when I'd sit naked on his lap with his cock in my ass, or kneel in front of him sucking his cock as he listened to parishioners confess. Dad and my brother got multiple blowjobs daily, and it didn't take long before dad was renting me out to people that he owed money to. All of this because dad accidentally caught me swallowing my brothers cum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous