I Got Your Back Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she was keeping that card in her back pocket to use in case of Amy talking about their relationship, and when she used it she found she wanted her to say yes, and she did, and now Rosa was living out her greatest fantasy of violating Amy Santiago's perfect little bottom. Oh God yes, she had just taken Amy's anal virginity, making her ass hers. Or at least it would be when she was done with it, Rosa promised herself that.

Like all the other anal virgins Rosa had taken Amy struggled in the beginning, especially during the popping of her butt cherry which caused her to let out a heart-breakingly loud and pain filled cry. Unlike all the others that cry actually had Rosa second-guessing herself briefly, before reminding herself just how hard she could make a woman cum during anal sex, and it would be pure torture to officially date Amy Santiago and not get to take her perfect little ass whenever she wanted.

So Rosa stuck to her unusual routine, and to her delight little Amy Santiago not only didn't complain, but she continued spreading her cheeks like the perfect bottom she truly was, giving Rosa the perfect view of her dick slowly disappearing into Amy's cute little butt. A sight Rosa struggled not to get too lost in, as she needed to listen out for Amy's reactions.

To the amazement of both women although Amy's reactions weren't exactly positive in the beginning she continued not to complain and her ass continued to swallow cock until there was nothing more to take, Rosa's thighs coming to rest against those cute little butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that dildo was buried in Amy's back passage. Oh God, Rosa had never been so proud of Amy. Or turned on.

Then after a few long minutes of just savouring the moment, and giving Amy time to relax, Rosa began slowly pumping her hips back and forth, causing the strap-on to slide in and out of Amy's butt hole, announcing she was officially beginning to sodomise the other woman. Which soon got a surprising, and incredibly encouraging, reaction out of Amy, which had Rosa smirking with delight.

Amy couldn't believe she had taken the entire length of that monster cock up her ass, but that was nothing compared to what she felt as Rosa actually began to fuck her in the butt. To her overwhelming shame and horror the pain and discomfort which had been present throughout the ass stuffing faded away to be replaced by the weirdest feeling of pleasure she had ever known.

It made her feel totally gross and slutty, but somehow that only added to her enjoyment, as did the overwhelming feeling of shame and humiliation because of it. Also she was allowing herself to be sodomised, and what kind of self respecting woman allowed that?

She desperately tried to tell herself it was just because Rosa Diaz was clearly not just an Alpha female who could effortlessly top anyone she wanted, but she was clearly a total butt buster who after sodomising countless women had become an expert at turning reluctant back doors into eager fuck holes. Which Amy had no doubt was true, but she had a horrible feeling it wasn't the whole truth.

That maybe, just maybe, Rosa was awaking something inside of her. After all, she had no idea how much she loved women until Rosa seduced her, and now it looked like she wouldn't only be Rosa's little lesbian girlfriend, she would be her anal loving girlfriend. Which Amy could totally live with, as long as she was Rosa's girlfriend. In fact, she was liking the idea more with every thrust, so much so she couldn't repress the urge to whimper and even moan in pure pleasure.

Suddenly Rosa stopped the butt fucking, reached down and grabbed hold of Amy's hair, pulling on it slowly but firmly so that the other woman let go of her cheeks, pressed her hands the bed sheets and lifted herself up onto all fours while tilting her head back the entire time, until finally Rosa growled into her ear, "So, still want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." Amy whimpered without hesitation.

"Will you let me do this to you again?" Rosa pushed.

"Yes." Amy cried out.

"Be my little anal loving girlfriend?" Rosa further pushed.

"Yes, yes, YES!" Amy screamed as loud as she could, only somewhat softening her tone as she added, "I'll be your anal loving girlfriend! I'll let you do this again! I'll be anything you want me to be, just as long as I'm your girlfriend."

Which caused Rosa to smirk, and then she pushed again, "But do you like it?"

"Yes." Amy blushed furiously.

"Yes what!" Rosa pushed, "Does Amy Santiago like it up the butt? Huh? Is she a butt girl? Mmmmmm, a girl who likes it in her butt! Well, does she?"

There was a brief pause, and then Amy whimpered, "Yes... I, I like it! I like it in the butt! Ohhhhhhh Rosa, I'm your butt girl! Mmmmmm, a girl who likes it in her butt! But I only want you to fuck me there. So please do it! Ooooooooh yessssssss, fuck me hard! Fuck my ass hard and make me cum! Oh my God, I can't believe I'm going to cum like this! Oh God, please make me! Make me cum Rosa! I need it!"

"Is this ass mine, whenever I want it?" Rosa smirked, confident she already would knew the answer.

"Yes!" Amy quickly agreed, gulping as she suspected what this meant, but did it anyway, "My ass is yours now Rosa, mmmmmmm, it's my gift to you. Use it whenever you want! Fuck me anyway you want, just please, let me be your girlfriend, ohhhhhhhhh, and please let me cum! Let me be your anal loving girlfriend Rosa! Please? Please, please, please, ooooooooh please, OH GOD!"

"Prove it!" Rosa demanded, letting go of Amy's hair and pushing her forward, "Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, for once I like hearing you jabber, but you know I'm actions girl, so prove you truly want to be mine by showing me how much you love it in the butt. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, bounce that booty back at me! Bounce it! Show me just how much you want it! Yeahhhhhhh, bounce it!"

As soon as Rosa let go of her hair and pushed her forwards Amy landed on all fours and started bouncing her ass back and forth on Rosa's big dick. At first Rosa just remain still, leaving it up to Amy to regain the rhythm they'd had before, and then gradually push herself towards orgasm while shamelessly riding a strap-on with her most forbidden hole.

Which again overwhelmed Amy with shame, but that only added to her pleasure, at this point she was willing to do anything to cum, even this. Then suddenly Rosa was grabbing her hips again and almost immediately jack hammering her own back and forth, brutally pounding Amy's ass and almost instantly sending her over the edge of her first anally induced climax.

It was easily as strong as all the other climaxes that Rosa, and only Rosa, had given her, and like all the others it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another. Well, actually they might have been even more powerful than those previous orgasms, although it was hard to tell because Amy quickly became completely lost in the ecstasy rocking her body, which sealed Amy's fate.

Now and forever she would be Rosa's butt slut. More importantly, she would be the best butt slut ever, giving up her ass whenever Rosa wanted it, regardless of how sore her bottom was, because a butt busting top of Rosa Diaz's calibre deserved the kind of anal loving bottom who would be so devoted to pleasing her top that she would do anything for her, which was exactly what Amy wanted to do right now.

Rosa no longer wanted Amy as her anal loving girlfriend, she needed Amy to be her anal loving girlfriend. And she would be. Rosa promised herself that. Oh yes, regardless whether Amy meant what she just said, or she only said it to cum and/or to please Rosa she would become an anal addict, willing to do anything just for her fix.

But more importantly, she would be Rosa's, Rosa filled with the overwhelming desire to tattoo her name on Amy's body somewhere anyone could see it and know who this girl belonged too. Maybe even a tramp stamp with the words Property of Rosa Diaz. Or maybe she would tattoo that on Amy's forehead, and Rosa's Anal Loving Girlfriend could be Amy's new tramp stamp.

Her plan to make that happen was simple, give Amy so many anally induced orgasms that she would desperately crave Rosa's cock in her ass, the same way she craved it in her cunt, until she would literally beg Rosa for it. Ideally because of the orgasms she was currently giving her, although if that didn't work Rosa would be only too happy to continue sodomising Amy over and over again until she was a fully trained ass whore.

As for the girlfriend part, well, Amy had made it clear she wanted that, and despite all her efforts to convince herself otherwise Rosa wanted it too, and now they would have it, along with everything else Rosa wanted. Oh yes, Amy Santiago would be hers, in every way possible, something Rosa just had to make crystal clear in that moment.

"Mine! You're mine Amy!" Rosa growled, "Your ass has been mine since day one, ohhhhhhh yessssss, but now I mean that literally. I literally own your ass, mmmmm, and I can use it whenever I want. However I want. Whenever I want. And you, mmmmm, you just have to bend over and give me what's mine. Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, your tiny little butt hole is now my personal fuck hole! Mine to fuck, mmmmm, mine! You gave it to me as a present, so guess what Santiago? That's right, it's mine, mmmmm, and I'm going to use it so much you're going to forget what it's like to sit down without pain. Oooooooh yessssss, and you won't even care, mmmmm, because I will have just been making you, ohhhhhhh, cum so hard! So hard! Oh fuck! Ohhhhhhhh yes, ooooooooh fuckkkkkkkk yesssssss, you're mine Santiago! Mine! Oh Amy, oh fuck, fuckkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeesssssssss, ooooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

The downside of those possessive words was that Rosa could no longer hold her own desire to cum back. It had been taking every ounce of her will-power to resist, but it wasn't just the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, the sheer joy of so totally dominating another woman or even her words which was the true issue.

No, it was because this was Amy, and despite how much she wanted to deny it Rosa loved her, which made being able to fuck her perfect little ass so much more intense than ass fucking any other woman. Although to Rosa's credit just like with all those other women she was able to power through her climaxes so she could squeeze every ounce of pleasure out of them both.

Because Amy was special and Rosa was so determined to make her hers this brutal butt fucking lasted for a record amount of time, and after she started cumming Rosa started almost literally ruining Amy's rectum. Her thrusts were just so hard and brutal, more than ever before, so much so that the sound of flesh smacking against flesh were even louder than Amy's screams of ecstasy.

Although to be fair at that point Amy had kind of run out of steam in the department, and every other, the poor girl collapsing face down and becoming truly nothing but an orifice for Rosa's pleasure. Unfortunately even Rosa Diaz's stamina had it's limits, and eventually she was forced to stop. Although only when she'd used every ounce of energy to butt fuck her precious girlfriend.

Then Rosa smiled against Amy's skin, and moaned with delight, "Best girlfriend ever."

12