All Comments on 'I Hate Him...'

by Edey

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It doesnt matter if they are to different. It only matters if they want to be together enough to admit it and make it work.

vickiebonnevickiebonnealmost 2 years ago

I want more! Its a great story.

PlutoburnsPlutoburnsalmost 2 years ago

THEY SHOULD BE BOYFRIENDS! THEY DESERVE TO BE HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER AND GEEK OUT ABOUT TOLKEIN AND PROGRAMMING TOGETHER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They should be together, political views it's one thing but they clearly have other things in common. And it's all about love 😍

Reptilian_2099Reptilian_2099almost 2 years ago

Great fucking story. The build up was perfectly executed and there was no rush to “get to the good part”. You are a really good writer. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, they are different and it may be a bit provocative but why not?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

need contin

lorenqtlorenqtalmost 2 years ago

I can see the story going either way. Finn clearly has things (thoughts and desires) he's working through. I can totally see them being together in the long term.

Firsttimeforeverything99Firsttimeforeverything99almost 2 years ago

Yeah, you definitely need to finish this. Don't pull some Sopranos bullshit, like cutting to black.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the emotional torment and angst but could have done without the disgusting nature of the dares. Seemed gratuitous. You should continue the story though.

Christy_the_CDChristy_the_CDalmost 2 years ago

Great story so far! And I can't wait for Alex to be taken over knee and Spanked ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The angst!! They need to be together :( I love your writing but this ending hurt me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

MORE MORE MORE

MarassoMarassoalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed that one a lot. Very interesting dynamic between characters

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Dear people!

Thank you so much for all comments! In the morning I was pretty down as I received couple 1-stars and was convinced the story was total failure, too controversial - and angered people from both side of the aisle. :( To be honest - I didn’t care that much about the political viewpoints per se, as I am not an American - I just wanted to create the couple like Romeo and Juliette, that are so much different, yet… they can find some common ground. In the morning I started thinking I probably overdid it :D Thank you so much for bringing my hope back again! I promise the second chapter will NOT have any disgusting dares :D And it will have satisfying ending! Please, give me a chance and stay with me! :)

@Christy_the_CD

Your wish is my command! Wait for the next chap. :)

@Anonymous

<“The angst!! They need to be together :( I love your writing but this ending hurt me.”>

Don’t worry. It will be better, I promise!

@Marasso

I hoped you liked these dynamics! :)

@Anonymous

<”It doesn't matter if they are to different. It only matters if they want to be together enough to admit it and make it work.”>

Yes, I believe the same. During my uni years I was with people from both sides of political spectrum and I made it work somehow :) So everything is possible. :)

@vickiebonne

Thank you, and it will happen :)

@Plutoburns

You see, I planned it exactly as you said, they are both geeks! So they can find a way to be together :)

@Anonymous

<”They should be together, political views it's one thing but they clearly have other things in common. And it's all about love 😍”>

Thank you, I have the same opinion! :)

@Reptilian_2099

Well, thank you so much! It so nice to read such words, it helps me find motivation to work even harder! I hope I will not fail you with the second chapter!

@Anonymous

<”Yes, they are different and it may be a bit provocative but why not?>”

Exactly! :)

@lorenqt

Yes, they both just need to… find a path on which they can walk together :)

.

@Firsttimeforeverything99

I won't cut it, I promise :) I will publish next week! :)

@Anonymous

<”I like the emotional torment and angst but could have done without the disgusting nature of the dares. Seemed gratuitous. You should continue the story though.”>

Yep, dares are disgusting, true :) But I could not find any other way for them to be put into the situation of licking… you know what :D(Spoiler!) Only dares like that came to my mind :D Any…gentler dares would not let the story unfold in this way. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, well written, you are one talented guy. I love the angst element!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was actually good. I was a little annoyed reading it, but surprise, surprise motherfucker, it came out excellent! This is one of the most interesting and lovely stories I read this week. Nicely done.

furluvrcafurluvrcaalmost 2 years ago

Finn's actions give his true, if unacknowledged, feelings away. "I hate him" is basically his way of denying that he actually likes Alex; that he's attracted to him. Alex' reaction is completely understandable given how Finn behaved when others were around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, needs a part 2, maybe even more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next chapter please!

TheSymphonyTheSymphonyalmost 2 years ago

It was great until the very end. A moment of panic is understandable, but Finn should have made it right before leaving... hoping they will end up together in part 2. Looking forward to it!

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361almost 2 years ago

Great story! The simmering feelings that Finn has for Alex and Alex’s interest in Finn shows that you definitely needs a part 2!

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Sunnydaze361

And there is a part two already written and waiting to be published ;)

@The Symphony

I always write HEA, I'm that predictable - so I hope you will be happy with the ending ;)

Yes, it's a bit of cliffhanger, but trust in me ;) It will be resolved 😍

@coyote62

It's finished and waiting to be published ;)

@anon

Yes, some parts are a bit annoying, I was stressing about that, but I hope the part 2 will be a reward ;)

@Furluvrca

Yes it's exactly like that ;) I'm glad you read it as it's from T&C category ;) I wasn't sure if you read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Controversial, yes, but as a romance idea - very interesting. Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very Very hot! I'd love to see a part 2,perhaps with a bit more pantyhose play !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. I would like more of Finn and Alex. Finn needs to make it right with alex

play7399play7399almost 2 years ago

Oh I loved this! Please continue. I am as interested in Alex’s perspective. Maybe you can give us some insight in your next chapter. I do hope they end up together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good start to a series, or as a stand alone story. Excellent writing & editing by the way. Whichever way you decide to go, please continue writing.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08almost 2 years ago

please continue and let them be together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Easily one of the best stories on this website, and considering the lack of cis male pov stories in this genre, this was like a breath of fresh air.

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Play7399,

I have the conclusion sent to LE already it awaits for 4 days, since Friday. There is not much more I can only wait, maybe they'll decide to publish it ;)

@bluepoohstar08

I wrote a follow-up but it awaits for publication, the second chapter got rejected two times already, I hope they will finally decide to publish it... Keep your fingers crossed, guys 😍

Laura1234Laura1234almost 2 years ago

Yes write more! It’s great. I’d like to see them together but I think you could do a good job however you write it

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Second part already published as "I hate him...No more"!

Please, check it out ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi,

Just such a tantalizing situation to be in…..or not in…but it sure looks like “in. “He. Was certainly enthralled with him….looks like more to come!

Beejay

sealandssdsealandssdalmost 2 years ago

You story is the savior of my he'll week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I was going to request a sequel. Look forward to reading it.

SissiAniSissiAniover 1 year ago

That was the sweetest story I ever read here...

Alex sounds so cheeky and cute, while Finn sounds exactly like my type of guy ;p

I'm sure part 2 is going to be even better.

Thank you for this cute story.

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

Interesting story, well written and also erotic. Look forward to the next chapter. Thank you.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@ShortyMac

Thank you, I hope the next chapter won't disappoint you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This has to be one of the best stories i have ever read.......It was more than sex, it was love ,it was passion, it was desire they hold for eachother in their heart.

I never comment on any story before. Thanks for writing this <3

smoothed273smoothed273about 1 year ago

💖💖💖💖💋💋💋💋✌

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am torn on this story. The writing is ok, some small errors. The beginning and end are great but the frat party challenges make little sense for the story. And as soon as he comes out of the room the party seems mostly over. People sleeping? Needs a bit of work but overall decent.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That was super hot! Unexpectedly great!

EdeyEdey8 months agoAuthor

@anons, thank you, I hope you will like the second part too :)

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse8 months ago

Plenty of nice ideas. There's room for improvement.

I have found the story enjoyable.

EdeyEdey8 months agoAuthor

The story for sure need to be more thoroughly edited, and I plan to do it soon.

I already edited the second part, but it awaits the moderation... two weeks now, haha :D.

The story becomes more of a pure romance in the second part, so it's not for everyone, as I mentioned in one of my other comments to you, I am a romance writer, and I do not specialize myself in sex-centered stories, which probably are the majority on Lit :) I'm more of a... niche writer here :)

BecketsleighrideBecketsleighride7 months ago

Conceptually beautiful. I love the idea of unexpected male attraction to a twink or femboy. It explores what drives male desire. Is it sex organs or visual stimuli? How many straight men would have sex with a person who looks devastatingly feminine but has a penis?

EdeyEdey7 months agoAuthor

@Becketsleighride, Thank you for your kind words!

Well, to answer your question - men like me ;) I like the blurred lines, the androgynous people, gender nonconformity. :) But in general, for some people who are closeted or have some ingrained lack of acceptance of the fact, that they experience same-sex attraction. The people who are "in the middle" between genders, are a way to ease them in - into the realm of non-straight sex.

SissyditzySissyditzy6 months ago

Love this story! 💕

pho3niliapho3nilia5 months ago

I cried so hard at the end

EdeyEdey4 months agoAuthor

@pho3nilia

but it has a good ending in the second part :D

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I always come back to your stories and this 5-star one never fails to get me (Im a horny hopeless romantic)

EdeyEdeyabout 1 month agoAuthor

@Anon, I appreciate your 5 star :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdey@Edey
I'm originally from Eastern Europe. I love to write stories in my native language, but occasionally I try myself in writing in English. I write mostly GAY and TRANS ROMANCES = love+sex stories, with twinks, femboys, t-girls and crossdressers, and _feminine_males in general. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES