All Comments on 'I Hate Him... No More!'

by Edey

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An incredible story - character work for the two protagonists was first class, and their journeys during the tale were both endearing and made sense. I hope that you continue their story, especially in regards to how society and family may challenge the new couple. I would hope they could survive these trials and Finn learn the meaning of Alex’s tattoo. Thanks again for the captivating read.

Dawn191270Dawn191270almost 2 years ago

Thank you so very much . I liked the pace of this story so very much x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was perfect. Beautiful. Romantic and erotic af! Thank you for sharing it with us.

I liked that both were tormented by the conflict in chapter 1 but that they weren't in self-denial for ages. The story made it clear that their subconscious minds had already been working through it for some time prior to the ignition event in the parking lot and the explosive catalyst of the Tolkien party. I liked that there was room for plausible growth, as some stories practically flip a switch without earning it.

I gotta admit, I'm kind of sad it ended. Reading these two chapters felt like watching a juicy romance anime develop. Now I want the comfy, slice-of-life that comes after the two protagonists get together: Alex and Finn exploring their relationship or going on adventures, dealing with adversity together, with a healthy dose of college-worthy-sexual-exploration.

But ending here is also lovely. As I said above, thank you for the gift!

chris2kchris2kalmost 2 years ago

Great job .but what's the tat mean ..lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice ending and very satisfying, I stumbled onto your first story yesterday and I saw in the comments you said you would post the second part in a week and I was exited to see that it had nearly been a week since you posted the first one. So I spent the whole day thinking where would the story go and I was thrilled to see you posted part 2. Thanks for posting and much love.

scargazerscargazeralmost 2 years ago

Quite well written but if you don't mind some suggestions, you need to learn how to write an American "sounding" conversation if you're going to write American characters 😊 Your English is crisp but it reads like it was written by a non-native speaker because it was very formal. I read your bio afterward and my theory was confirmed.

Please do continue writing though, I loved the story and your choice of genre. I enjoyed it a lot, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The sex scene was hot!!!

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

scargazer

Yes, sadly I overuse "did not/could not" instead of "didn't/could'n".

I'll try to improve myself and I'll also ask my editors to help me with adjusting my dialogue flow to sound more American. Sadly, I was never in the US, and I learned English as an adult already, so I have some difficulties with natural flow. :( Thank you for your opinion!

I'm glad you enjoyed the story despite these imperfections.

Anonymous

I'm glad you managed to find the story, I was a bit afraid it will not be grouped with the first part but I see it's done, so people will have the possibility to switch between parts easily.

chris2

Well, most likely...it was a love confession, hihihi ;)

Anonymous

Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed it! thank you such a long comment, it was such a joy to read it, and to know that you spent pleasant time with my story! There is still a chance I will write follow-up :D

We'll see what the future will bring :)

For now I'm working on my new story "Saving Sissy" I hope it will be to your liking also! Please check my profile from time to time!

Dawn191270

I'm glad, I also like kinda "slow-burning" stories :)

Anonymous

And I thank you for your nice comments, it's wonderful to know my free hours spent on working on this story gave you so much pleasure! I absolutely loved reading your opinion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredible, shame there will be no part 3.

play7399play7399almost 2 years ago

Thanks for another great story. I was sad to see this one end. I see that you’ve teased in the comments you might pick it up again one day. Your “formal” English didn’t really detract from the story, but I could see some opportunities to soften the dialogue. I am listed in the Lit editor directory. I would be happy to go over your pieces and offer suggestions on grammar, regional dialogue, etc. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, nice romance story, a rare thing on LitErotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just the ending I was hoping for! Delighted to see Finn get over his insecurities and end up where he belongs with Alex. You do an incredible job of pulling me into the emotions and feelings of the characters and I’m always excited to see another one of your stories pop up. This along with Lost Bet are instant classics to me, please keep it up!

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Charlene99

Thank you!

@Anonymous

I'm happy you enjoyed my story, you will soon have a chance to read my new story "Saving Sissy", that I hope will be published at the end of next week. It's already in editing. It's a slow burn romance story with a cute cross dresser that needs some help… I hope you will visit my profile soon and check it :)

@Anonymous

I virtually always write stories with some smaller or bigger romance element, exception is my "Filling the gap" story which is just a simple smut from my real life. :)

@play7399

I was trying to find you in Editor base but browsing about 7 pages in T&G and Gay category, I could not find you, and I can't see the possibility to search by "name" so, I try to write via contact form on profile, but it always goes to Spam folder...

@Anonymous1 day ago

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

@furluvrca

Thank you, fur! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was such a hot and sweet ending to this. I’m a trans girl and usually just like other girls and femmes but I found myself so turned on at the idea of a big muscled guy like Finn treating me like Alex. So glad this chapter didn’t have any of the gross stuff from chapter 1 so I didn’t have to skim any of it.

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon

I'm sorry about these disgusting dares, but as I was creating this story, I could not really come up with a reason why two people would be forced to lick each other asses :D And I wanted this as a focal point in the first part. SO, I had to balance it with something pretty shocking for the scene to work :)

That's why I put a trigger warning at the beginning, but it was probably not elaborated enough. Sorry... :)

sealandssdsealandssdalmost 2 years ago

hi, raj. I just have a question for u. You mentioned earlier that all tops or big guys of your stories are partly from you. So why Finn is from Texas, US? Did you study in US?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love good writing in any form on any subject. Your writing was brilliant! My biggest fantasy is femboys. Maybe someday . . .

lorenqtlorenqtalmost 2 years ago

I totally loved your story. I'm not crying, you're crying :)

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@sealandssd

Yes, my "top" character are in _part_ based on me (me education, my looks, my height, my cock size, my martial art background) but it's all mixed up pretty fairly. Some of them are very tall, like 6'7, and I'm between 6' and 6'1. Some are company managers, some are students, and I'm not (well, not anymore). Some are straight/bi-curious, and I'm gay/bi, and I always was, I knew it from early teens.

So, I pretty loosely use this basic perimeters.

The story that is actually set in Poland is "Filling the gap" because it is a real snippet from my life, and heavily based on factual events, with some minor diff like age, etc. But some stories have not given specific locations - for example "Lost bet", and as I remember correctly "Underneath". They can be located in any western country. Choosing Texas - was just my creative story idea to intensify the feeling of "opposite attracts" between MCs, probably based on some stereotypes :( I hope I did not offend native Texans by doing this, as it was never my intention!

Just a creative free-floating idea! :)

@Anon

Yep, I love femboys also :) You will find more about them (and crossdressers) in my future stories :)

bearboy1492bearboy1492almost 2 years ago

If there is no part 3 can we get an explanation on the tattoo?

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@bearboy1492

Well, the tattoo was a love confession ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story Your story broadened my horizons. I'm an old guy, raised to cringe at any hint of gayness. Its taken me a long time to relinquish my deeply internalized self directed homophobia. I'm not there yet. It's a work in progress. Thanks for writing this story.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon

I'm so happy my story was a memorable read for you, for every author it's the most wanted compliments :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story has done more than anything I've seen or read to help me see understand something I thought I never would.

Zaccheaus93Zaccheaus93over 1 year ago

I love your stories. I just found them this morning at 4 and have only stopped reading to go to work and come home

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous story!!! Incredibly well written...very real life...so intense & beautiful! Am a total fan!!! Well done hon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Possibly the best I've ever read on this site

carlykissescarlykissesover 1 year ago

Such a beautiful story. Thank you.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@carlykissesabout

I'm glad you liked it!

@Anonymous

That means a lot.

@Anonymous

Thank you so much!

Zaccheaus93

I'm curious by which tag/way did you find it?

@Anonymousabout

If that meant so much for you, I believe my satisfaction as an author is even bigger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome, heartwarming, and extremely hot story, so happy to have found this. I will now proceed to binge the rest of your works.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year ago

Loved this. I love stories where people meet and fall in love. I especially love how romantic your stories are even though at the beginning it could go either way. Perfect thanks for sharing...

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@SabrinaGLangton

Sabrina, it means a lot, especially coming from you, as an accomplished author yourself, thank you!

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

Very well written story. Thank you so much. At first I wasn’t sure if I’d like the story because of the way Finn was hating on Alex. I’ve had a few transgendered friends over the years and several of them in my own strange way did love them. I’m going to have to check out more of your stories. Again Thank You.

Shortymcc AKA Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love all your stories, and you did such an amazing job here. I loved both Alex and my dumb baby Finn. This story makes me feel all warm and giddy inside. I hope you'll keep on writing more sweet stories like these

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon, I'm happy you enjoyed this story! I hope you will find my other stories similarly entertaining! ;)

That story is a bit of an odd case. The second part has more views that the first. That's... peculiar :)

Nimitz161616Nimitz161616about 1 year ago

God Eraj! Your writing is always so high quality. The passion of your characters and stories is fantastic. The characters always grow. I dated a trans fem guy once and I felt a lot like the main character. At first I didn't realize I was into him, then I fell for him incredibly hard. Always a fond memory. Thank you!

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Nimitz161616 and what happened? :) Did you tell him? How did he react?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks Eraj for writing this...this story will have a special place in my heart always 💓..

Coincidence or what, i found this very similar to *Pretty Boy" by omocat. (Please check it out, it's pretty wholesome)

anyway, Keep writing such stories, may God bless you

-Srúzen

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Are you referring to "Pretty Boy" by tamgreen? Or something different?

I checked the story but the main characters there live as roommates and have an intense daily arguing matches, and that relationship doesn't lead to love but being fuck buddies, also they are fucking each other top/bottom/vers. Other than one of them being "pretty" and the other "jock" I don't see the similarity, although it's a really good and entertaining story! :)

Chaospixie1775Chaospixie1775about 1 year ago

OMG! I can't even begin to describe how wonderful this is!

This is not only my fantasy, but also a very clear analog for me accepting that I'm trans.

I was a ranch hand in Texas before I joined the Marines, I WAS Finn.

From the time I was old enough to know that I wasn't allowed to be the girl in my head, I hated her, I hated liking pink and purple, I hated being attracted to guys bigger and stronger than me, I hated that I couldn't pleasure my girlfriends... I hated wanting to be precious, I hated wanting to be treated like Finn treats Alex. I hated that my parents hated my femininity. So I did the only thing guaranteed to rid myself of the enemy in my head, I decided if I didn't die in service then I would come out of it leaving her in the blood of the battlefield. It didn't work, coming to accept her as a part of me, and understanding that she is the real me, was like my boy personna finally let me love myself. Now I'm a very feminine woman, and proud to have come so far.

This story easily flew into being my favorite story, more than Starwars and LOTR.

This story was truly that impact full to me.

I promise I'm not being hyperbolic, I cried and giggled and screamed, I couldn't do the thing I came to literotica to do today, cause it was so good!

The first big thing I did after transitioning was spend 18 hours a day for weeks at the Texas capital fighting against sb6, the Texas bathroom bill.

I got attacked in a target bathroom during the time I was fighting sb6, shortly after I was interviewed by the news.

You hit every nail so perfectly, and wrapped it up in the most beautiful love story I've read, period.

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for writing this.

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Chaospixie1775

Thank you so much for such a long and interesting comment. I'm happy you come to terms with your identity and you found happiness in being who you feel you are.

I can relate, although I always knew I just a gay/bi man, but I was interested in people of a different type than traditional gays are attracted to, and it made me somewhat isolated.

I felt alone in the community, I was attacked and criticized for being TT, for preferring more feminine type of males, for my interest in crossdressers and transwomen. Some people regarded it as just a "fetish" calling me only "half-gay" because I wasn't sexually interested in hypermasculinity.

I also needed to find my niche and my own way in the gay world, and writing is one way of doing it.

Thank you for reading my story and I wish you all the best!

smoothed273smoothed273about 1 year ago

💖💖💖💖💖💋💋💋💋💋💋✌

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved it & loved them! Now, will you Please finish your other stories? Thank you!!!

EdeyEdey12 months agoAuthor

Thank you, I will finish them for sure, but for a while, I had a load of work and just couldn't find a time to search for an editor :/

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What did the tattoo mean? :(

EdeyEdey10 months agoAuthor

@anon, it was a love confession

RileyRKYRileyRKY9 months ago

Absolutely amazing!

GimliOakensGimliOakens9 months ago

Wow. This was awesome.

EdeyEdey9 months agoAuthor

@Gimli, @Riley,

thank you both, I appreciate your comments and I'm happy you liked it.😍

CalusaCalusa9 months ago

Sexy and romantic, perfect

EdeyEdey9 months agoAuthor

@Calusa I appreciate your words :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Completely awesome story! Wonderful!

EdeyEdey9 months agoAuthor

@Anon, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You really improved your writing! This is a new favourite of mine, and I can't wait to see what else you come up with

EdeyEdey7 months agoAuthor

@anon,

Thank you, the story was edited and resubmitted again a couple of days ago, I think you read the new version already :)

Riley69420Riley694207 months ago

Love it,

but I still wanna know what that tattoo means lol

EdeyEdey7 months agoAuthor

@Riley69420

The tattoo is actually a love confession. Anyone who understands C++ coding can print the words, assembling them to spell out 'I love you.' Finn had suggested this while checking Alex naked thigh, mentioning that it prints letters. So, the secret here is that the person Alex loves must be capable of coding to understand its meaning. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written. Intriguing and informative. Your MC’s journey of discovery was well done, Alex’s perspective less so (not being the narrative character, that’s understandable) but you managed to keep that side explained in the proper flow of the story without dumped-in passages (the occasional long-winded thesis drop ins, which sometimes occur elsewhere on Lit). Good job. Enjoyed it.

5*

Jim

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ten stars! Great story. I love how sweetly romantic it was. and I love that the bulky muscular jock was the real softie in the relationship!

EdeyEdey5 months agoAuthor

@anons

Thank you both for so nice opinions about my story! I'm grateful for your compliments! This story is one of my favorite here, and I'm happy it appealed to you too :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I totally loved it!

EdeyEdey5 months agoAuthor

@anon

Thank you! ;)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Edey i read both parts and I’m so glad to have found this story. The build up was great, it warms my heart that, despite all the homophobia (and transphobia) raging in the world, that there are people like you who write characters like Alex as humans. I’m not a transfemme, I’m a nonbinary transmasc/transandrogyne, but I want what Alex is having, a big masculine man (or anyone) who is open and comfortable with people like Alex. Seeing characters like Finn have genuine care for people he was raised to hate, and reject that hate for Alex and others like him makes me tear up. How does an erotic/romantic story on Literotica make me cry lol

Thank you Edey, I cherish this story.

EdeyEdey4 months agoAuthor

@thank you so much for your comment, it made my day, definitely!

Yes, I like to portray non-binary people and I believe we are all human deserving representation in in all types of stories. I believe that we connect with each other beyond gender stereotypes and can build meaningful relationships no matter the gender we were a. at b.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This the second time i have found and enjoyed this story. It is such a fun ride and is very arousing as i find immense pleasure in romantic stories. Thank you again

EdeyEdeyabout 1 month agoAuthor

@Anon,

I appreciate you re-read it :)

MRJT79MRJT79about 1 month ago

What a wondrous series, both are equally stimulating. I love the way you write, you make me smile so much when I read your stories and physical turn me on.

Have you had any stories published?

EdeyEdey27 days agoAuthor

@MRJT79 Thank you, I appreciate your compliments!

Yes, I have 3 books on Amazon and working on the next ;)

amw297amw29724 days ago

This was the first story of yours I read (both parts) and initially I didn't comment but I came back to do so after reading more of your work. Having stories to read that humanize the lgbt+ community and give us characters we can relate to on some level is a wonderful thing. Your lgbt characters that I've read so far (jay, river, Alex, and Gabriel) are written well, they aren't sex objects, or a fetish personified, but people like anyone else, and treated hospitably. Great story, the speed bumps suck, but it makes the happy ending even better. 5* for both parts.

EdeyEdey22 days agoAuthor

@amw297

I'm very grateful that you've read all my stories, and I appreciate your comments. Well, how could I not humanize the LGBT community, being a part of it myself, right? :) We are all people who, in the end, want love and respect for who we are. It's as simple as that, and we deserve to have loving relationships, my stories are - hopefully - windows showing that there is always a chance for that. We are all humans, and each of us is "a story" that should be written!

amw297amw29721 days ago

@Edey well, not all of them yet, still working through them as there's quite a bit of them, which find to be a good thing, but I imagine I will definitely read them all in time. It makes sense what you say, I find that usually humanization comes from members of the community, sometimes it can come from outside, but rarely unfortunately. I'm lucky enough to be in a relationship with another trans girl, but I still enjoy reading these stories as romance comes in many forms and I love reading about the different ways it can happen. I do like to leave my criticisms but I hope they are constructive as I leave them in good faith.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

2 great stories. Perfectly paced. Best story I've read on this site. They feel so authentic and real!

What color nail polish was Alex wearing in the second story? You mentioned pink in the first story but I didn't know if it changed. Trying to imagine Alex's hand on the Finn's thigh. Sorry I'm a sucker for the finer details.

Thanks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdey@Edey
I'm originally from Eastern Europe. I love to write stories in my native language, but occasionally I try myself in writing in English. I write mostly GAY and TRANS ROMANCES = love+sex stories, with twinks, femboys, t-girls and crossdressers, and _feminine_males in general. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

I Hate Him... Previous Part
I Hate Him Series Info