I Hate Him... No More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcy was listening to it all with raised eyebrows, and a gaping mouth.

She truly looked perplexed.

And then she suddenly blurted out: "What the fuck? Seriously? So, you slept with Sammy just like that..." she snapped her fingers, "...but you didn't want to sleep with me?"

Wow. So, that was the reason: She was into him!

Get in line, Marcy! Alex was obviously in high demand.

But finally, now everything arranged itself like pieces of a puzzle. Marcy was jealous of me, plain and simple.

"I'm sorry, I didn't..." I started but he waved his hand.

"Marcy, it wasn't just like that. I don't do hookups! I was infatuated with her during October, remember? It was when she hung around with us for a few weeks. And can we talk about that later?" he asked, looking at her almost pleadingly.

"Sure we can, dammit!" She stood up, in a rather violent way, pushing the chair, and marched away with an infuriated face.

I was stunned. What the fuck was going on?

College drama in full scale!

"I outed us, didn't I?" I whispered, feeling guilty.

He sighed, licked his lips, and looked aside.

I closed my eyes, feeling like a jerk. "I shouldn't have mentioned that to her, I'm sorry. It was stupid on my part. And I didn't expect that she is so much into you..."

Alex exhaled and shook his head.

"Eh... It was about to happen anyway. I once mentioned to her, I could possibly be bi-curious, so it's not a total surprise. And this thing with Marcy... don't worry about that either. She asked me one day, after a couple of beers, if I would sleep with her. That she was lonely and stuff. But... she is not my type. Not in the slightest." He winced a bit. "I had trouble getting it up for Sammy even though she is hot. So, Marcy is out of the question. She is my friend, but can't be anything more."

I bit my lip, staring at him.

"You didn't have any trouble getting it up on Friday..."

His cheeks suddenly went intensely red. He looked very embarrassed.

"I guess I didn't..."

The silence became much more pleasant than before.

We were looking at each other. Just looking...

"I liked your comic book, Finn," he said softly.

I smiled. "It makes me happy. I was drawing it the whole weekend. I wanted... to apologize this way. For being a fucking coward in front of Donna." I shook my head. "It was not at all what I wanted to say, Alex..." I added in a soft tone and... I reached out, touching his hand, gently squeezing it with my fingers. "It was exactly the opposite."

Alex looked at our connected hands and swallowed. He was still blushing pretty intensely.

And then, after some internal struggle - I decided to say it:

"Will you go on a date with me, Alex?"

He bore his aquamarine eyes into my eyes.

There was another moment of silence, and he replied in a surprisingly sure tone of voice:

"Yes."

I smiled, and he responded with a shy smile.

Soon after that, we had to head toward the main college complex as our classes were about to start.

During the walk, we talked casually, and it was a pleasant, light conversation. We discovered that we both wanted to work in the game developing business, particularly in mobile games.

The rest of the day went by in a rather pink haze for me. I stared at Alex during classes, like... all the time. I really couldn't tear my eyes away from him. I tried, but I couldn't. He was darting gazes at me also, and he was flushing intensely.

After the classes, I decided to go for a jog and then went back to take a shower and change my clothes. It was time to go for that... protest thing. I wasn't in the mood for such an activity, but I said I would go, and I had to keep that promise to Alex.

As I was about to leave my dorm, I met Tim on the stairs. He was returning from somewhere, and seeing me, he made a weird face.

"Hey," I greeted him, and he responded with a quiet "hi."

"What's the problem, Tim? Can you be honest with me? What's gotten into you and Josh? It's not like I tried to rape you or ogle you or something..."

Tim snorted. "C'mon, you know how it is. I have nothing against you. But people judge us by our associations. You are gay, so probably we are too."

I snapped, "Even if I was - is it a crime or a sickness to be gay or bisexual? Do you have to run from it? Feel ashamed of being associated with me?"

Tim blinked dumbfoundedly and said nothing.

"Loser..." I snarled and turned away, angry and disappointed.

In the modern world, there are still assholes like that? So sad.

I must say, I felt a bit peculiar - crossing to the "other side" in such a short time, but what else could I do? I was rejected by my friends, and those who I regarded as my "enemies" seemed to be more "my people" now. An odd feeling, to be ostracized like that and forced to make such radical changes, but I probably felt too hurt now to even regret the loss of friendship.

Was it even a friendship, anyway?

"Hey, listen!" Tim grabbed my arm. "I really have no problem with you being gay or something. I just can't... hang out with you anymore."

"So you DO have a problem," I snatched my arm from his grip and marched away. His behavior only reinforced my decision.

"Listen!" Tim screamed. "I said no to joining Josh's anti-protest! I don't want to have anything to do with that. I told that to Josh. But he's there..."

I raised my eyebrows. So, Josh went to the protest? What was he doing there? He wasn't into politics or social justice matters. However, he liked brawls... And he hated Alex! I glanced at my phone. It was already 6:15 PM.

Shit, I knew I had to hurry up.

Walking away, I had a bitter grimace on my face, and Tim only sighed.

Almost running, I headed toward the place behind the main college building where the protest was taking place.

And soon I saw it.

Wow, there were already so many people there. I was annoyed that I didn't get here earlier. The chances to find Alex in that crowd were slim. Or maybe... maybe he would be in the center of action?

I tried to wedge myself into the dense crowd, and with some luck, I was slowly pushing in there, shoving people aside. The screaming and shouting were everywhere. Who would choose to be in such a crazy place of their own free will?

Trying to spot some familiar faces, I was circling around, from time to time renewing my attempts to push to the front. Then I noticed some people had cell phones out and were watching something on their displays.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked some girl. "Is it online somewhere?"

"Yep, somebody is transmitting it on Twitch."

I checked the link she gave me and with some horror, I realized that in the center of the protest, people were packed so tightly together that it would be very hard to squeeze between them.

And... I noticed the professor talking to some of the screaming people.

Happily, I didn't see Alex there, but that didn't mean anything. He had to be close to the middle. At 5'3'', he probably was not going to be that easy to spot.

Feeling increasingly on edge, I took my phone and tried to call him, but to no avail, he didn't take the call. So, I decided on a more brutal approach. I started to forcefully push between people, almost shoving some of them to the ground, in order to move forward.

Finally, I broke through, and I saw the professor at a much shorter distance. I continued to push, and soon was about ten feet from him.

And... then I saw Alex!

Only the top of his blue head. He was a bit to the left of the professor and his bodyguards, in a small clearing between people, created by railings and fences, and... for fuck's sake!

He was arguing with... Josh!

I could not believe it! (although I kind of low-key expected that, to be honest) I started to push my way there, but it was much harder, the crowd was much denser here, and I had the feeling I was bouncing off their bodies like a ball.

Thanks to my height, I could see above most heads, and although my eyes were fixed on these two, I couldn't hear their conversation - but it looked as if it was starting to become more and more intense!

The green hair of Rita and pink hair of Marcy flashed somewhere there, between other people, and I doubled my efforts to get to them. I was curious if Marcy had a talk with Alex and what came of it, but my curiosity could wait.

And then this happened.

Josh screamed something at the top of his lungs (I really wanted to know what it was!) and... then Alex made his mistake. He spat into Josh's face!

I growled, already knowing what's gonna happen.

Josh's face went purple and... he took a swing, hitting Alex in the cheekbone. The small student fell to the ground like a broken doll. The only good thing was he was not wearing his rainbow glasses today.

I almost howled from frustration!

The son-of-the-bitch-mother-fucker Josh was not as big and muscular as me, but he was still much bigger than a tiny activist.

Roaring like some rabid grizzly I jumped forward with such strength that I could probably have broken some people's ribs on my way. I was bulldozing and ramming through the human mass and I finally reached my target.

I didn't hesitate, not even for a second.

I also took a swing and hit Josh.

Using my martial art skills, I made sure I didn't give him a chance. He slumped to the ground - now he looked like a broken doll. And I didn't care what was going on with him anymore.

I fell on my knees next to Alex.

Rita and Marcy were trying to lift his head, but I almost pushed them away and put my arms under his petite body. I stood up with him in my arms, and this time shocked people were moving away, clearing my way but rapidly closing behind me, cutting off Marcy and Rita from us.

We fairly quickly got out of the crowd; only then did I dare to look at him. His cheekbone was already swelling, and there was a small cut on it. But he was conscious.

"Are you all right?" I asked quietly, but I didn't stop on the lawn to look at his wound up close. Instead, I continued carrying him and marched toward our dorms. He was silent, but he had open eyes.

As he was not answering.

I glanced down again to make sure he was aware of what was going on or if it would be necessary to take him to the hospital.

"You came..." he finally whispered.

I made a small sigh of relief.

"I'm sorry I was a bit too late. Sadly, I couldn't get through the crowd quicker."

"You hit him... because of me."

I chuckled. "Well, sure I did. Nobody can hit such a cute person like yourself, not on my watch..."

He didn't respond, so I added:

"But to be honest, it was not a hardship for me. After how he behaved toward me, he deserved it anyway. But probably the spit..."

"I spat at him because he said something offensive. About you."

I glanced at him in surprise.

"Well, what did he say?"

"Sure you wanna know?"

I snarled. "Pretty sure!"

"He said, and I quote: 'Where's your meathead faggot to defend you now? Maybe he's already fucking a cuter twink? Or rather should a say a sissy?'"

I didn't respond for some time, carrying him in silence.

"Well, there's no fucking twinks, sissies or anyone else in that regard, that's for sure. It would be hard to find a cuter twink than you, anyway. And he was right about one thing. I was supposed to be there. The fucker wouldn't have hit you then."

Alex didn't respond, but I could feel his intense gaze on me.

"You have swelling under your left eye, Alex. And there is a cut. We should put some ice there. Your dorm is closer. Can we go there?" I asked.

"Sure. I have a small fridge and some cold soda cans. But you can put me down; I can walk. I'm not that dizzy anymore..."

"But I prefer to carry you. You weigh close to nothing."

He quietly giggled. "Well, and now you can see for yourself... I could probably use some of those muscles Marcy was talking about... Josh wouldn't have had it that easy with me."

I snorted. "You can always use me for protection. Not everybody has to have bulging muscles. Some are sexy without them... big."

And again, he didn't respond.

We went into the dorm, turning some heads on the way. It must have looked hilarious, me carrying him, like some damsel in distress.

"Room number 242," he murmured.

We got there soon, and he opened the door with his magnetic card.

We went inside, and I put him on the bed. I noticed the fridge right away, took a Sprite can from there, and returned to the bed.

As I sat next to him, the bed creaked loudly.

"Wow! That was loud. How much do you weigh?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

I put the can to his cheek.

"250 pounds."

"Impressive. And you actually have abs. So, it's all muscle?"

"Pretty much. I was never fat. But it's due to good genetics. My father was a massive pro-wrestler. He is even taller than me at 6'5''. I was growing muscles almost without training, as early as when I was a prepubescent teen. I'm a bit of a freak of nature."

"You are more than two times my weight. I am 110 pounds."

I didn't respond to that, but my dick responded in my pants—by swelling. Did I have a size-difference kink?

"Do you have something to clean the wound?"

"Probably in the bathroom, the bottom drawer. I have a small bathroom all for myself." He explained with a smile. "My room is the last in the row, that's why."

I chose not to comment on that, a bit jealous, as I had to share my bathroom with a student from the next room. I stood up and strode over there. The bathroom was decorated much like my sister's bathroom, pink and glittery... I found a small med-kit in the drawer and returned to him.

While gently cleaning the cut on his cheek, I tried to avoid looking into his eyes, weirdly afraid of how intense it could be... but he kept his eyes on my face.

"What do you want from me, Finn? Tell me the truth," he suddenly whispered, blushing a bit.

I froze with my hand on his cheek. I had to think for a while before answering, but I decided to do it honestly.

"I know we are... so different, Alex. But I couldn't tear my eyes off you from the moment I met you at the beginning of freshman year. You humiliated me over and over, and I hated you for it, but I couldn't... stop looking at you. I couldn't stop... wanting you. I didn't understand why, I just needed to see you. I knew what time you ate breakfast, I knew where the footpaths you liked were, I was sometimes walking behind you, just staring. I couldn't grasp why. I even hated the chick you were kissing with during one of the Tolkien club parties. I hated her so much!"

I realized that even though he was short, which was considered a bad thing by many girls, he also had this super pretty, cute face with kissable lips, and he obviously managed to attract a couple of girls... And me.

Alex was staring at me intensely.

"I didn't want to humiliate you, Finn, not... consciously!" He assured me. "I just wanted you to... notice me. Desperately. Maybe... not the best way to do it, but I was successful. You kept noticing me, kept looking at me. I enjoyed it so much. Your eyes on me. And the chick was kissing me at that party, not the other way around. I let it go on for five seconds. I didn't like her either, to be honest..." He winced. "It's not her... I wanted attention from."

"Did... you really want my attention, Alex? Why? You said before you had a crush on Sammy at the time."

He blushed even more.

His tiny hand slowly grazed over my thigh, as I was sitting next to him.

"I did. For a month! But she decided to date another dude. Much taller..." He rolled his eyes. "I remember exactly the moment I started to... pay attention to you, but you may not remember it. We were in the cafeteria. I was standing in line, and some guys from senior year cut the line. Suddenly, they were ahead of me. You came closer and said to them, 'Hey, guys, he was here before.' And they said sorry and let me go first. I was touched that you protected me. I felt like you always did, even in this parking lot later. But you also ignored my attempts to befriend you..."

"Which were..." I raised my eyebrows in amusement.

"C'mon... I was nice. I gave you an extra pencil during drawing classes. Don't you remember? And during the group assignment in the C++ workshop, I gave up on the easier task and agreed that your group had it..."

I blinked. "I thought it was because you wanted to prove your superiority to me in C++ programming!"

Alex rolled his eyes. "Exactly. As you see, my approaches didn't work when I tried to be nice; you thought I was a showoff..."

"So you changed your ways..."

He lowered his head. "Yes... after that situation with the cafeteria line, for the next two weeks, I tried to catch your attention. But you seemed not to notice that I eyed you as often as I could. And I did. You were so big, so muscular, so strong. So different. I was sure you despised me, being so... scrawny... little runt..."

I chuckled. "And here's where you were very wrong. I liked that you were small from the beginning. I didn't like our interaction. But the look... I dug it. I still do. I love how... petite and cute you are. I can carry you with so much ease..."

Alex swallowed, and for a moment, there was almost an electric current in the air between us. My pulse spiked.

He cleared his throat and answered, seemingly ignoring my words,

"So... then I wanted to get a reaction out of you because I preferred you to be annoyed with me rather than impassive. So, I did it. Provoked you. More and more. To notice me. And pay me your undivided attention. It was so... twisted."

He bit his lower, plump lip.

I stared at it for a moment. I still couldn't forget our kiss...

"Well, you succeeded, Alex. I was annoyed. But..." I hesitated, roaming my gaze over his body. "I was also... hard. I was staring at your... mesh tops and noticing your... nipples and smooth skin, and I was so confused, what was going on... I always thought I was straight, so I really didn't understand what was happening. The confusion probably made me more angry than I should be, for that, I'm sorry. Denial is a bitch."

The silence was suddenly full of... weird sexual tension.

And then...

"So, do you... want me?" he whispered, his eyelashes fluttering a bit.

I grinned. "In more than one way, Alex." I skimmed over the top of his small hand. "I was annoyed, but I was also attracted to you. I admired your talents and intelligence. It was so frustrating I couldn't... find a way to... to you. I didn't know how, locked in this presumption that I couldn't be with a...person born with a male body." I said it with a bit of a squeezed throat.

After a long pause, during which I was afraid to raise my eyes to him, I heard his quiet words:

"Do you... want us to be together?"

"Well, I surely want to try. I would love to... get to know you. Not only in the biblical sense, but... in that sense also... Many times over." I dared to smirk.

His small hand was still on my thigh. Warm and... distracting. Very distracting.

We stared each other in the eyes for a long moment.

"I... loved it... when you..." He blushed so intensely that he couldn't continue. He squeezed his eyes. "You know. When we did it."

Smiling softly, I grazed over his forearm. "I know. I loved it too. So... much. I was with three girls before, but... it was nothing compared to what we had. It was so intense, I thought my head was going to explode... Not just my balls."

He chuckled. "I did it with two girls before and to be honest, it wasn't good. I felt disappointed. And also I sometimes do it with a dildo. It's okay, but it's not like the real deal..."

Our fingers kind of intertwined. I was staring at his slim hand and delicate wrist.

And then I saw something else, not so subtle...

A weird bulge in his colorful yoga pants.

Well, well... I smirked.