I Hate Him... No More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I prepped him right.

He made a small, shaky exhale and... smiled.

"Why do big guys have to have big dicks?" he murmured.

I responded with a similar smile.

"It's just the way it is. Everything is bigger in Texas." I winked.

We were now joined in the most intimate way possible. I gently stroked over his thighs, as he was adjusting to my girth. Then he sighed and tilted his head back, his long, blue ponytails flowing over his slim arms.

"I'm so full..." he whispered.

"Ride me, gurl, ride me now..." I encouraged him, and he indeed started to move.

I looked down, seeing his impossibly stretched boipussy letting me in... pulling me in... and then sliding out... pushing out...

He moved slowly at first, swallowing me with his open pucker, biting his intensely pink lips, and actually supporting himself on my bent knees behind him for a better brace. Soon I decided to help him to lift his hips with my hands.

So, leaning further back, he started to speed up a bit, sliding up and down along my shaft, glistening with lube. I watched the beautiful sight of his pink pucker squeezing me inside, feeling the beginning phase of wonderful spasms-to-come in my body, as I was fully encased in him.

I could feel he was hunting down that magic spot, trying to angle his body on my dick, so it rubbed over his prostate.

Obviously, Alex was not entirely satisfied with the results, so he grabbed two more pillows and tugged them under his knees, which helped him to position himself even more tilted back, and the upper curve of my dick was now firmly rubbing over the special area in his rectum, directly under his cock.

I knew when he found it right away, as he made this whining sound and his hips twitched a bit, and... this time he began to ride me - in all seriousness.

Up, down, up, down, up, down, up down...

- with rising passion, he impaled himself continuously, moaning and squealing, angling himself for an intense prostate rub. I watched him, beautiful, perfect, slim and so fucking... erotic.

By his own admission, he had done it with a dildo before, so he knew what he wanted, and I enjoyed observing him deep in this sensual abandon. I let him use my dick like that, almost glad he took this angle as it didn't let me go all the way inside him, and helped me to halt for a moment longer the unavoidable, beautifully powerful climax, lurking impatiently in my balls.

I stared at him, his slim thighs working fervently, his narrow hips swaying over me, his shapely waist and delicate arms, and cute face with full pink lips.

I also watched, kinda mesmerized by it, his nice, stone-hard dick, waving in the air in front of me.

He was picking up the pace, his moans louder, I could sense a thin layer of sweat on his skin, his movements became more... sharp, kind of chaotic, almost violent, uncontrollable...

"Be mine, Alex..." I whispered again or rather breathed out, I don't even know why... It just came out of me. He looked at me, and there was something in his eyes, something more, a flicker of something...

"Yesss..." he moaned lingeringly.

And then something incredible happened.

He came.

Untouched.

His dick started to shoot in the air. Long, pearly, glistening ropes of cum, flying over my head, chest, on my face and my hair. The sounds he pushed out of his body were almost animalistic - like yowling.

Wow, where did he store it in his small balls? It was a huge load! He was shooting and shooting, jetting in the air, squirting... I could actually count nine separate spurts! Unbelievable.

Was it a true, legendary untouched sissygasm?

Then, finally, as his body slowed down and stopped spasming and jerking, the blissful smile lit up his face, and he actually giggled quietly, lowering his head to his chest, as if he couldn't believe what happened.

He made a long, calming exhale.

"Fuck, it was... amazing, Finn. I've never ever come that hard," he mumbled, still grinning.

"Good..." I chuckled. "I promise you, it won't be the last time..."

I raised my body to a sitting position and... embraced him. Just an embrace, pressing his head to my chest, stroking his hair. We were like that for a moment, and he raised his eyes to me.

We both smiled. He slowly nodded and I nodded back.

After I let him have this moment of post-orgamic after-glow, I knew I was not going to hold on longer. So, I grabbed his waist tighter and swooped him softly on the bed.

"It won't take long..." I winked, and he giggled sweetly. I gently took the wet strand of his hair from his cut cheekbone. For a second, our eyes were locked in this special way, that almost made my heart stop. But soon I lowered my body over his body, bracing myself on his shoulders.

He wrapped his slim arms around my neck. Feeling him like that, in my embrace... did something to me, but I needed also to follow my more physical needs.

So... I started to rock in him.

The real thing, fast, hard and deep, as if wanting to melt with him. Grunting like an angry bear, I latched on the delicate skin of his neck, moaning, pushing myself deep inside his scorching hot insides...

It was pure heaven.

My head low-key exploding, as he was so super tight and slick and inviting. It, of course, couldn't last much longer.

"God, you feel perfect!" I howled and... started to shoot, almost like he did two minutes before, but this time - It was me spurting inside him, blasting forward an incredible amount of jizz, and I had the balls to create it in huge amounts.

My body shivered, my hips jerked, my head almost spinning, my orgasm racing up my spine - fucking my brain hard. It was just too good, too delightful...

Waving quivers took my body into possession.

It felt like an eternity before my balls were emptied, and I could finally start to actually breathe instead of panting like a sprinting Queen Zenyatta at Breeder's Cup Classic.

When, after an unknown amount of time, I lifted my head and looked at him, I saw he had opened eyes, weirdly vulnerable, red cheeks, and parted lips and I couldn't stop myself again. I just kissed him passionately, hungrily and... finally... tenderly.

We were kissing for a long time, slower and more gently, or more intensely on occasion, fighting with our tongues. It was such a good feeling. So exquisite, so intoxicating.

I grunted.

"That was... uhmmm... I never came so hard. Is sex with you always so fucking intense? I may have a stroke one day, or my brain will explode..."

Alex glanced at me cheerfully. "Hopefully, there will be no such consequences... But, yeah. It was incredible... I also shot my brains out."

I pecked his plump, soft, tempting lips again. And again, our eyes met. I searched for this sweet flicker in them, I wanted to see this, I craved for this... And! There it was.

"Finn... would you want to... stay tonight? Sleep with me, you know. Sleep, just sleep."

I wanted to keep this flicker going for a bit longer, so I kissed his pink lips once more.

"Yeah. But I hope we can also squeeze in, somewhere in the middle, some... extra fun? It's just too good feeling, it needs pursuing." I winked. "You know, the shooting our brains out."

He giggled. "I'm sure we can."

We were lying there for a moment and I gently stroked his arm, but suddenly remembered something, I wanted to ask before:

"What's going on with Marcy? Did you somehow resolve that situation?"

He huffed. "Yep, we talked, she is still disappointed. You know how it is with college friendship. More often than not, they are based on some hidden rules. If the rule is changed... Not much is left."

"Tell me about it! Josh also taught me a lesson in friendship. I guess I just need to find... new friends."

He sighed. "It's sometimes for the best. Maybe... I will do this too."

We looked at each other for a moment, and I whispered:

"I'm so glad, that not all things are what they appear. I thought I hated you. But I couldn't be more wrong. I'm happy that I understood that - before it was too late..."

He raised his small hands and cupped my face.

"I guess... opposites attract," he whispered and smiled, but only for a second. His face soon became serious.

We were staring at each other - again - for a long, intense moment. I grazed over his cheek and whispered:

"I like you, Alex. So much."

I could see his eyes welling up a bit.

"If so... Maybe you will be the one to whom I'll show the meaning of my... tattoo. One day."

I held my breath, enjoying so much how our gazes were connected - for such a long, meaningful moment. "I would be happy to have this privilege, Alex... Whenever you are ready. Maybe I will get a tattoo of my own, then? Of a...complementary message?"

He made a small nod, and I embraced him even more tightly, stroking his hair.

I felt oddly calm. And happy, even if I didn't know exactly why.

It just felt right.

We... felt right.

So, soon after, I went to my dorm, to bring some extra clothes for a change and my backpack for morning classes and I returned to his dorm.

We spent the rest of the evening lying in bed, kissing and... sucking each other off. Having his pink lips around my shaft proved to be a very efficient way to come super quickly, as I happened to discover.

The next morning we made out some more and decided to go to our classes together.

As soon as we approached the main building complex, talking, gesticulating and laughing, I noticed a small group of students also going toward the main entrance, soon to be crossing our path. I recognized Tim, Josh, Martin and some other guys from our year.

They also spotted us right away.

"Fuck..." Alex murmured, slowing down a bit, and nervously clenching his jaws.

I hesitated, but only for a moment. My lips tightened, I straightened up, looked at Alex and... took him by his hand.

He raised his eyes to me in shock, but didn't try to free himself. He kinda... froze.

We stared at each other. I could see his lips trembling, so I smiled softly, to help him relax. And then I spotted this gentle flicker in his eyes again, when he understood I wasn't gonna deny him today - like I did in front of Donna.

I slowly raised my second hand and removed the loose blue strand from his forehead.

"You are mine," I whispered, and he smiled. "And they are... irrelevant!"

Holding each other's hands, we resumed our walk in front of our gaping colleagues and turned toward the main entrance.

I could see Josh's eyes fixed on us. I could also see his swollen, purple chin, so I smirked triumphantly. I didn't care. I really didn't care. For the first time in my life.

"Alex, I hope you remember, today we are going on our first official date, right?"

He grinned and nodded, squeezing my hand with his slim fingers.

We didn't look at the other students anymore.

Together, hand in hand, we went into the building.

The end

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story! I hope the ending was satisfying - Alex and Finn found each other despite their differences.

Please - leave me a comment if you liked it, or if you didn't!

Your opinions are what keep me going!

Big thanks to dnsontn, who helped me edit the first and the second part of this story, as I'm not a native English speaking. He sacrificed his free time to edit the story, and for that, I'm forever grateful!