I Hate Him... No More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think... we could...?" I raised my eyes and glanced at his groin in a suggestive manner.

Alex's cheeks were pink and hot. He also looked down at his crotch.

His eyelashes fluttered again.

"Yes, we probably could..." he whispered.

"Could it be... now?" After asking my question, I bit my lip.

He mimicked it, and smiled shyly. "Yes. But first I need to go to the bathroom for a second."

"Sure..."

I helped him stand up. Once he was on his feet, I unexpectedly leaned down and pecked his cheek. I noticed a slight surprise on his face.

"I'll be back..." he whispered.

After some time, which passed for me in a weird, excited, crazy, elated, aroused state, the door opened, and he came out.

I was still sitting on the bed. Alex approached me slowly and stood between my legs. He put his hands on my arms and I embraced his waist. He leaned (but only a bit, as he was so small, that even if I was sitting, he still wasn't that much taller than me) and our lips met.

Fuck, I knew how much I missed it. I needed it. I craved it. His sweet, soft lips, his slim body in my arms. I almost yanked him to my chest, kissing passionately.

I was again surprised how perfectly in sync we were in kissing, exactly as I needed him to let me in, he let me. Exactly as I needed him to move his tongue, he moved it like I wanted. And he tasted so pleasantly. We were kissing and kissing and kissing. With my hands in this position - and him standing between my thighs - I could roam over his slender body wrapped in a tight, pink tank top, no sleeves. My fingers grazed over his naked, delicate skin on his neck and shoulder. And I could feel his slight shudders.

I broke the kiss and fixed my eyes on him as he smiled innocently. Slowly, my roaming hands reached his face. He halted his breathing for a moment. I skimmed over his pierced brows and even over the small, diamond crystal in his left nostril.

"I was never a fan of piercings, you know? But funny thing... I think you look sexy with them." I whispered, playing with the tiny silver ring in his eyebrow.

"You really like them?" Alex seemed genuinely surprised.

"Yes I do..."

I moved my hand down, toward his tempting lips and... slid my thumb inside the hot wetness of his mouth. He licked over my finger and sucked it lightly.

God! It made me even more aroused.

So, I grabbed him by his waist and pulled him on to the bed.

He made a quiet squeak of surprise, which was cute. Not wanting to waste my time, I took off his tank top, baring his pearly white, slender chest. He looked like a teenager, flat and almost without muscles. I looked at his smooth skin, and very gently grazed over his tiny, pink nipples that were jutting out.

"You know... last week as you wore this pink mesh long sleeve... I noticed your nipples. They were kinda peeking through the holes in the net. They looked erect. I needed to stay longer in the classroom for my hard-on to fade away." I murmured, delicately skimming over these small, hard nubs.

He was gasping desperately for a while now, writhing under my touch, and he finally asked in a raspy voice: "Wasn't that the day in the parking lot, when you saved me from robbers?"

"Yep, the same day," I murmured, leaning forward and sucking on these small, stiff pink peaks. His hands were on my head now, stroking me, pulling me closer.

He let a small breath out. "I got hard in the parking lot, when you were... caressing my neck. I was so surprised you did it... But it was very pleasant."

"I didn't even know what I was doing. I didn't know why... I wanted you so much. And I still do." I teased the tips of his nipples with my tongue. "I crave you, Alex... I need you." I licked over it, and swirled my tongue around, hearing his sweet moans. "I want you, so much."

I moved my hand further up, along his shoulder, neck, to his jawline. I caressed the outline of his small face with my fingers.

Suddenly something came to my mind.

I let his nipple out of my mouth with a popping sound and glanced at him.

"Do you really have these... Japanese school girl outfits?"

He blushed intensely.

"Yep. I do. Why?"

I bit my lips, feeling a weird wave of warmth in my cheeks. Should I ask him to wear it?

He chuckled, noticing my confusion. "I thought you were into Arwyn!"

"I am! But... I'm also into you. And you can pull off any cosplay or costume outfit!"

He squinted his eyes a bit. "You think so?"

"Yep, but I probably would have to see it, to be sure..."

He giggled. It sounded so fucking sweet.

"Do you really want me to? I would probably feel stupid..."

I could sense embarrassment in his voice... Was he really ashamed of wearing such an outfit? So, why would he have it, just for cosplay? I wondered if he ever fantasized about having sex in a Japanese school girl costume...

"I'm pretty curious if you can pull off the cute girl persona. Could you try it now?"

His cheeks were almost crimson. "Seriously?"

I narrowed my eyes. "C'mon... go for it!" I hurried him up, smirking.

He was biting his lip and blinking, staring at me confused.

"I can sense you want it, Alex... You fantasized about it, didn't you?"

Alex bore his eyes into me and suddenly... he nodded, looking abashed. He sighed, giving up, and walked from the bed and approached his closet, still biting his lip.

He fumbled there for a while and said:

"Well, but don't laugh, okay? I need a couple of minutes in the bathroom."

"Sure, take your time." I grinned.

As he disappeared into the bathroom, I thought about what I should do.

First I looked around. His room looked like a 'stereotypical' girl's room, to be honest. The kingdom of the color pink! Funny pink and white pillows with a cute cat pattern, neon, small light bulbs, colorful, curtains with stripes - purple, blue, pink and cream hanging over his bed.

A small white desk and a white laptop. Colorful crayons in jars. Yep. Not the style I would go for because my Chris Pratt and Dana White posters wouldn't fit here, but I had no problem with him having such taste in interior design.

It was all pretty coherent with all the rest of his personality. He was definitely boldly defying gender stereotypes.

Suddenly, I noticed something familiar.

Wow! It was my drawing of him! He framed it and hung it on the wall!

I held my breath. So, he cherished it... even before we slept together. I swallowed hard, feeling stupid for behaving like I had in front of Donna. And it all could have been so simple if I could have seen past the hostility I had harbored for him the whole semester. I was so blind.

I went back to the bed and after some consideration I decided to undress myself and laid down on his bed, totally naked on his comforter in white, pink and cream squares.

It was probably going to be ruined after what I had planned for today. And I planned a lot!

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and I gaped.

Wow. He really pulled it off!

His long, blue hair was tied in two, high ponytails on the sides of his head! So fucking cute! He had applied pretty dramatic makeup, and his lips were intensely pink.

Alex was wearing a very nice school uniform, dark blue, with a wide, white-lace collar and a cute mini skirt. Super short. I could see everything almost to the upper parts of his slim, smooth thighs.

On his legs I noticed knee-length-pure white socks and small blue sneakers. Extremely cute! I was surprised by how shapely and beautiful his legs were! He definitely had a very graceful figure. And to be honest, he looked 100% like a girl. I would dare that homophobic pig Josh to try to tell if Alex was a girl or not. I bet he would fail.

"You look super cute, Alex! And super sexy...!" I murmured, and I felt my dick coming back to life. He noticed it too and blushed even more.

"Could you sit on the floor in the famous 'crying manga girl' pose? You know, the one with knees bent and ankles aside..."

He giggled and sat on the floor - his knees and ankles aside - exactly as I asked. He seemed pretty flexible! Yep, yoga can be a good thing.

Now, I was on the edge of the bed, leaning forward a bit, so my dick was stabbing me mercilessly in my abdomen. I stared at him for a while, feeling like my secret fantasies becoming reality.

Giving up, finally - I slowly slid to the floor next to him and put my hand on his leg, unhurriedly moving my palm inch by inch under his skirt. He closed his eyes, his pink lips parted.

Eventually, I reached my target. My finger grazed over his dick and my own dick throbbed. He made a small gasping sound.

"Bingo... this is the one element that does not fit into the whole girl picture... but it makes it even more exciting to know that something is... off. A secret," I whispered, leaning toward his ear, realizing that it was what made me so excited about the outfit. The forbidden element. The odd one out.

With my second hand, I stroked his ass cheeks first gently, and subsequently, a bit more firmly - he was sitting with his eyes down, presenting me his long lashes painted with black mascara.

But the small smirk on his face told me the submissive pose was just a show.

Oho...! I was going to see if he was going to play with the submissive part even more.

Yep.

Suddenly, I grabbed him and pulled him on my knees! He was now laying on my lap with his ass up in a position ideal for... spanking. He made a squealing sound, a bit startled.

"Shhh.... baby, it's gonna be okay. " I murmured soothingly.

Now, when I had him lying on my lap, I could see how small he actually was in comparison to me.

So first I just gently stroked over his entire body. Just nice long, calming strokes. He actually made a sound like a purring cat at some moments, especially when I squeezed his waist a bit and caressed his thin neck.

But I needed to pull up this super-short skirt. My dick demanded it.

I could feel this weird excitation in my entire body, and my crazy hard shaft was pressing now on... what? I realized it was his dick! He noticeably moved himself forward a bit more so that his cock was actually hanging between my thighs now. How thoughtful!

I was so fucking curious, I had to act. I slowly pulled up his skirt and discovered that he had a very thin, pink thong! Oh, God. Only one narrow strap was laying on his sweet crack, over his boipussy, and it was separating his ball sack. It looked pretty uncomfortable but also weirdly arousing.

I hooked my finger under the strap and pulled up, then let it bounce back. I slowly stroked his white, round globes and tugged my finger under the strap to pull on it more, simultaneously massaging his upper thighs and lower part of his plump buttocks.

Finally, it was time to skim over his hole. As I did it, he gasped. I was now slowly circling my finger around his pucker.

"Do you know you have a boipussy?" I whispered.

He chuckled. "What does that even mean?"

"You never heard of it? I think it's a cute term. Well, when I saw your pretty hole during the Tolkien party, I thought about it right away. It looks a bit like a small pussy. With his pink folds and it's slightly protruding like... offering itself."

Saying that, I grazed over this little pucker again, and he shivered.

"Do you like to be touched there, baby?"

He giggled. "I never thought I would like it, but it's... kinda exciting. Like an erotic tickling."

As I was looking at his pucker I noticed it was clenching a bit, pulsing.

Just like that, I couldn't stop myself and pushed him a bit off my lap back on the floor, so I could lean down to it. I was glad I was stretched enough to lean so low - thanks to my training.

And finally, I kissed his pucker, with gentle, wet kisses. "So pretty..." I whispered. "Such a fucking sweet boipussy..." I was pretty surprised I could pull off some rather naughty dirty talk. I never suspected I had it in me!

I licked over his boipussy, lavished it with my kisses, and gently circled his rim with my tongue. His smell was pleasant, like a rosy shower gel.

Alex was moaning quietly all the time, murmuring something incoherently under his breath.

Moving even further forward, I poked his muscle ring with my tongue. He grunted and shivered.

Suddenly, I felt he was pushing something into my hand. It was a small tube of lubricant.

"Somebody came prepared..." I muttered and opened the tube.

I pulled him to my lap again and lubed my finger, then slowly slid one digit into his tight passage. He was hot and slick inside, I could feel a slight clenching of his muscles.

"So tight. You are revirginalized again, baby. After our last time it looked so open and welcoming... now it's so small and unwelcoming..."

I pulled my finger off.

"But it IS welcoming..." he insisted in a breathless tone of voice.

I could feel our dicks grazing over each other from time to time, as he was still laying on my lap, being a bit more shifted toward one side, and as a result of that, his crotch was more directly between my things.

"We'll see. But first... "

I raised my hand and... made a small slap on one of his pert ass cheeks. It swayed a bit.

He flinched. "What...?"

"Shhh, baby.... You know I dreamed about spanking you during our last design class? Spanking your white, perky round ass... I was really curious to know how it would feel to slap this perfect bottom. It's too perfect to be left unblemished. A bit of red will be a nice addition."

"But..."

"Just let it go... Close your eyes, head down. Submit to Finn," I murmured in a seductive tone.

And so, he did exactly that.

He put his forehead on the floor and let his hands fall down. And I began this routine: I was making little spanks over his buttocks, then I made small circles around his rim, stroking over his perineum and playing with his balls a bit, to finally slide my two fingers inside his boipussy and rub his prostate.

I did it over and over again.

Slap.

Circling.

Playing.

Sliding in.

Slap.

Circling.

Playing.

Sliding in...

... and he started to moan. Gradually louder and louder, with the kind of moans that came from deep within, almost guttural, primal pleasure sounds.

I found it extremely rewarding to have this kind of power over his white, perfect ass, his globes were so firm and round and smooth, his balls shaven and very nicely shaped, and his pucker a bit more open now, pink, and yes... so fucking inviting again. It was almost seducing me with its tiny rosy wet folds, and I could feel my pre-cum was mixing with his pre-cum, dripping down as our cocks occasionally bumped at each other, as he wiggled a bit on my lap.

I didn't hit him hard, I was just persistent, the slapping sound was medium-loud. I wanted to leave him with red markings but no bruises, and I think I found a pretty good balance with it.

As with every slap, he was moaning even more pleadingly...

And louder... finally his tone changed to almost wailing. His hips begin instinctive little thrusts, as if looking for some rubbing, trying to grind over something.

"Fuck, I need..." he murmured, wiggling his reddened ass, pushing it more up. As I slid my fingers inside his passage, firmly massaging his prostate, he whimpered: "Please... I beg you... "

Well, I also was kind of on my last breath - I couldn't wait any longer. The red, plump swaying cheeks in front of me - it was too much.

I carried him to the bed and put on his back.

He seemed pretty surprised that I chose this position. We were now face to face, me - kneeling between his spread legs in pristine white cute knee-socks.

His breathing was quickened, his cheeks flushed, his skin felt so hot and slightly wet under my fingers. I rolled up his uniform, baring his chest again. I needed to taste him, covered with a very thin layer of sweat now. I lapped over his skin, savoring the sweet and salty tang. I was already a bit lightheaded, but something was kind of in my way to move smoothly over his ribcage, flat abdomen and the beautiful hollow space between his hip bones... what was it?

It was his dick - covered in pre-cum - it was tapping my neck and chin constantly now.

I raised my head. We were staring at each other now. His eyes had dilated pupils.

He was waiting for me to do it, and I was hesitating. Should I do it or not?

Glancing down, I could see his skirt rolled under his waistband, and his nice, neat 6-inch dick jutting out.

I bit my lip. What to do, what to do? Was it too gay? Or did I even care at this point?

Fuck that!

Leaning down, I took his dick in my mouth. He slightly jumped and made a squeaking sound - almost funny. It really wasn't unpleasant, it was hot, delicate, and tasted neutral with a slightly salty undertone. I explored it with my tongue, and pressed it a bit to the back of my throat.

"Fuck!" He yelled, when I started to bob my head - his fingers clutched in my hair.

His hips arched a bit, as if he wanted to lodge his dick deeper in my esophagus.

"God! I'm gonna..."

Hearing the warning, I straightened up, popping his reddened dick out, not wanting him to unload too quickly, and he clearly was very close. His dick was leaking loads of pre-cum, throbbing fervently and was as hard as a piece of wood, wrapped only in silky fabric.

I grabbed one of his cute pillows with a small kitten pattern and tugged it under his pelvis, raising his ass in the process. He understood, grabbed his legs under his knees and pulled them high, close to his chest, offering me his pink, pretty hole.

I lowered my gaze there, and then back to his eyes. He was panting, and waiting for my move.

"You are beautiful..." I whispered.

He bit his lips seductively and smiled.

God, how much I wanted to feast on his beautiful, inviting boipussy! And so, I did; however, I was not a fan of the lube taste, I preferred his natural subtle musk, mixed with a shower gel. But nevertheless I closed my mouth over his rosebud, and started to suck it and tongue-fuck it in earnest.

He threw his hands and head back in total abandon and was moaning and whimpering in a high pitching squealing sound, grunting like crazy, his dick visibly throbbing non-stop in front of my eyes, balls drawn up high.

"Please!" He screamed, almost painfully pulling on my hair. "Please, Finn!"

Yep, it was a time for a fuck. My dick was on Alex's side, impatient and hungry for his sweet pussyhole.

Finally, I decided it was a game now. But I wanted him to take charge a bit.

So, I lubed my dick generously, and laid flat on my back, huffing and glancing at him with a smirk.

"Go for it, Alex, ride me..."

He slowly sat up and looked at me searchingly, for a moment the room was filled with silence, only our breaths could be heard.

I reached out with my hand and caressed his slim forearm, skimming over his skin, stroking his elbow and shoulder.

"Be mine, again..." I whispered. Maybe even plead?

His aquamarine, crystalline eyes were wide open, he licked his swollen lips and I stared at the tip of his pink tongue for a moment. Alex slowly changed his position and moved closer, still boring his gaze into my face.

"Be mine..." I repeated breathlessly.

He swallowed and, with a sudden determination in his eyes, straddled me - his slim limbs sliding over my skin. I rolled the front part of his skirt even higher, tugging it tighter under his waistband, so I could see his dick.

Without further delay - his eyes still fixated on me - he raised his small ass above my cock and lined up the head of my dick with his entrance. He slowly started to impale himself on it. I observed his face, as he was doing it, every twitch, every little change in his expression, the hint of pain and the pure will to do this, to continue lowering himself on my slick shaft. After some time - I really couldn't tell how long it took as I was so transfixed on his beautiful, graceful silhouette hovering over my hips - he went down all the way...!