I Hate My Master Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the day, Zane IMed me to follow him home. In the parking lot he ordered me to follow him to his car, hitting the button as we approached. "Open the door for me."

"Yes Sir." At least it was "Sir" not "Master Zane" in the lot. I held the door for him like his servant.

"Get to yours now bitch."

"Yes Sir." I almost slunk to my car. The instant I closed the door, I got a text. From Zane. He hadn't moved yet. A text of one word "Strip". Fuck. I kicked off my shoes as I started on my shirt. It's awkward stripping behind a wheel, and this was at work. My embarrassed redness was returning. Zane pulled out as soon as I dropped my clothes in the passenger's seat.

Car pedals feel weird when you are barefoot. They seem bigger. You don't have your shoe to give you extra length, and you feel the ridges of the rubber. It's distracting. I tried to focus on my feet to take my mind away from my exposure. There was dirt and stuff on the floorboards. Little sharp edges biting into my sole. Expected, but without shoes I felt them. No place was left to me without domination of some kind.

And my dick was getting hard.

Pulling into Zane's driveway, I dreaded whatever he had planned for now. He got out of his car and looked back at me. I got out, showing his entire neighborhood my bare ass. He could see I was chubbing and grinned. "Crawl bitch." He ordered.

"Yes Master Zane." I sounded so happy as I got down on my hands and knees to crawl to him. He led me to his door and in. My balls swinging for everyone to see.

Zane sat in his chair and snapped to me to get between his legs. I knelt there, a smile on my face. He lifted his arm and slapped my face. "You are my stupid bitch and you'll be working for me at the office. Did you see all the looks you got today? It was great!"

"Oh, I did Master Zane, it's thrilling to know everyone can see how commanding you are, able to lead anyone, deserving of service."

"Yes, and you were degraded at the same time, so a real bonus."

"A fantastic bonus for both of us Master Zane, the lower I go the better for you. That's what's important. You should advance at my expense."

"And I will. I'll be giving you all the shit work to do. Make it easier on me."

"Master Zane, I will do everything to support you, I'm your coffee boy, your secretary, your cocksucker. Anything you want I'll do for you."

"Damn fucking right." Zane opened his pants as he stood up, He was hard, raging hard. Seeing me, his work rival kneeling and pledging to work for him. His cock roughly shoved into my throat as he grabbed my head and without any pause began to facefuck me. He was going like a steamroller, pumping into me with speed and power. I was gagging so hard that it added to the sensations he was getting.

Drool was pouring out of my mouth, snot out of my nose. Zane's grip on my hair was tight, and I'm sure he was pulling some out. My head was slamming back and forth and I swear my brain was rattling in my skull. Everything was blurry, and it wasn't just the tears everything was moving so fast I couldn't see.

Zane's big dick was barraging my throat, I felt it push out my gullet like he was pushing my life around. I was fucked in the face and the office. He had control and was using me to get off and climb up. I was having to shift my body to keep what little chance I had to manage getting through it.

Zane was more aggressive using me than ever before, not that it has been all that long. I couldn't breath and had to take what I could in the short times his dick gave me a chance. I had no control over my head, my torso was whipped back and forth and I was helpless to resist. I felt the steel of his cock destroying my throat.

His hips were going so fast it was astounding. Not only rapid, but forceful. I was battered hard, as he took out his aggression and victory. His victory over me and his victory in me. Zane would move and adjust his hand gripping my hair, pulling it and making me feel he would rip clumps out. It was so tough to take. But take it I did.

He finally pulled my head in and ground me into his pubes. Seconds later his hot cum barraged into me, hot bullets. When he was done he pulled my head closer, pushed it from side to side and pushed me back onto the floor.

Zane sat on his chair, putting his legs wide. "Get on my ass bitch."

"I love tasting your ass Master Zane." I crawled the few steps and stuck my nose in his crack, my tongue out and licking right off. I was having to try to get my breath back as I rimmed him, the musky scent pervading my head. I didn't want the smell of ass, I didn't want to be licking Zane, hell, I didn't want to be licking anyone. But I was all seeming to be into it.

"Fuck yeah, lick my ass bitch." Zane exhaled in conquest. Everything was going right for him. Including me having to do every demeaning thing he wanted. I was energetically eating his ass, and he was sitting back taking it. He wanted to feel like a king, and I was doing it. He'd won at work, fucked my face and now I was doing the lowest thing a man could do, and I was doing it to the guy I had managed to get over a few times at work. He had me over a barrel now. Unable to resist anything he wanted.

The smell was intense, his ass was in my face, I had my face in Zane's ass. I had a chance to take him down a few pegs, actually did it, and now I was in his crack. He forced me to this, and got what he wanted. I got a face of butt.

I was doing my task for quite a while when he shifted and ordered "Suck my big cock bitch-boy."

"I'll suck it good, anything I can do to service you Master Zane." I put my mouth over his cock, making appreciative noises.

"Go slow, make love to my prick."

I made more appreciative noises, and did as ordered, taking a long time with my mount pleasuring his dick. At some point, he started pissing. I gulped it down, and at the end, I sucked the last bits of piss from him. And pleasuring his cock didn't end either. I was a hole for him, all he had to do was say it and I got at it.

Lazily, Zane pulled his phone out and tapped on it. Nothing to do with me, I was simply a tool to give him pleasure. He put his phone back and leaned his head back. A few thrusts of his hips was all the recognition I got. I kept my labor up for what seemed an endless time. Then the doorbell rang.

12