I Hate My Master Ch. 30

Story Info
I am made to enjoy Chris's control, then a horrible choice.
3.8k words
4.66
10.9k
9

Part 30 of the 31 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 04/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxpotter
maxpotter
368 Followers

I woke up to Chris absently-mindedly ordering me to ride his cock. "Yes, Master." I let out as I crawled up to his bed that I had been sleeping on the floor by. His dick was already hard, so I lined my ass up over it. "I hurt Master, I don't want to fuck myself, my ass is sore. And you know I hate doing this. I can't stand this, I'm straight. You are making me do all this shit. It's wrong to make me do this. I'm not a bitch, I don't want to be your bitch. I'm sick and tired of being used like this by you?"

Chris looked up at me, annoyance filled his face. "I don't want to hear it, Happy Slave mode."

The words instantly changed my brain. My consciousness was shoved back, and this mode would control everything with me--just a powerless (even more powerless) passenger in my own head. It didn't take long to figure what this mode did "Oh, Master I love getting fucked by you, even better I can fuck myself, so you don't have to do any work." This shit coming out of my mouth as I bounced up and down on his dick like it was the best game in the world. "I hope you are pleased Master, that's all I care about, you being happy. It's the most important thing in the world, in the entire universe." Such stupid prattle. I didn't want Chris to be happy, I wanted him to hurt, to suffer.

Chris put his hands behind his head, grinning at me in conquering satisfaction. "OOhhhh Master, your dick is so big, it fills me up. There is nothing like your dick, I love your dick in me, I love pleasuring your dick. All I want to do is pleasure you. Any way you want, anything you want, any time. No matter how perverted, it's all I want to do for you. So you are happy. That's all that matters, it's my reason for living, for breathing. To serve you." How was this fucking shit in my head? How do I get these words to say?

It worked, at least for Chris, who came in me. "Oh, your cum, the most wonderful cum in the world, from the most manly man, the greatest person who has ever lived." That's all it took me to come off his dick and shove his cock in my mouth. I cleaned it off, tasting his cum and my ass on it.

Once I had his cock cleaned, I began to lick his balls, making appreciative sounds at the taste. Chris widened his legs as he enjoyed my tongue. All so easy for him. His big balls were falling all over my tongue. The hair tickling my nose, his scent all I could smell.

Chris slapped my face "Go make me breakfast." He swung his leg over me and headed to the shower.

"Yes, Master, I'll make you the best breakfast, whatever I can do to please you." He ignored me. I made breakfast, eggs, toast, bacon. Chris strolled in, I served him properly and got under the table to lick his feet. "I love the taste of your feet Master. Tell me if I can do anything to make you happy, even the littlest thing." I went on like that and Chris ignored me.

When he finished, Chris pushed back his chair. "Time for some ball pain. On your back, legs spread."

"Yes, Master!" I sounded so joyful as I obeyed, even knowing it would hurt.

My legs wide, Chris brought his foot down slowly onto my balls, crushing them. I smiled, "Hurt me for your amusement Master." How was I fucking smiling at this, crushed balls are excruciating. Chris smirked at me. The part of me that was me was repelled. That portion Chris had under this control was ecstatic that Chris was hurting him for Chris's own amusement. This was sick. Chris was twisting my mind to play with it, knowing I was helpless.

Releasing his foot, Chris headed into the other room. I had to clean up before I could eat out of my bowl on the floor. When I was finished I crawled out to Chris, keeping my head low and wiggling my ass. "Can I do something for you Master? Anything at all? I want to be useful to you, my Master. Let me do something for you." I kissed his feet. Chris just ignored me groveling. "Oh, please Master, use me. Make me do something for you. I'll do anything for you, absolutely anything. I can suck you? Or rim you, or you could fuck me. I just want to make you happy. I'll do anything you want, really.'

I went on for a while, licking and kissing his feet. Riding in the back of my head, I couldn't believe how enthusiastic I was sounding. Chris was making me do this to humiliate me more. His bare feet were covered by my mouth and I was begging to be used.

Chris pushed his feet further out, reclining as he sipped his coffee. I moved to keep my lips busy on his feet and keep up my pleas for him to use me. It was bad enough he took me whenever he wanted to, shared me around like a cheap date, but nothing worse than having to constantly beg and degrade myself on my own.

I kissed Chris's feet again. "I need to do something for you, it's all I can think of, all I crave. I have to do things for you. I'll humiliate myself for you, take pain for you. Do anything you want. I mean anything. There is no limit to what I'll do for you. No limit at all. I will do it."

Chris got up, and walked to the kitchen. I crawled after him, Chris getting coffee, and returning to his chair. He walked past me like I was a plant. I tried to kiss his feet as he passed me. I had to turn around and crawl back to where he sat, enjoying coffee and my debasement.

I keep my begging up, pleading with him to use me. "Time for some ball pain." Chris responded to my pleas, like a side comment.

"Oh yes, Master. All the pain you want." I rolled over and spread my legs, letting my dick and balls be on full display for him. My dick was getting hard, how was my dick getting hard? Chris kicked my balls. Not too fast, but any impact on my balls hurt. His bare foot dribbling my balls. Pain for sure, a few kicks, some pressure, a few more kicks. I was screaming inside, but my face showed a smile.

Having put me in some hurt, Chris ordered me to gently kiss his feet while he relaxed again. I followed my orders and planted soft kisses on his foot, my balls still smarting from what he put them through. Chris loved making me do this. Serve him while I was in agony. And for so long, endlessly long. I hated Chris.

Chris relaxed and enjoyed himself greatly. I had been kissing his feet a while when I felt him shift, then I felt a strike on my ass. Chris had reached for a crop and was hitting me with it. I couldn't interrupt my gentle kissing. I was having to obey his commands, and that meant no matter what he did to me, I had to be soft in my kisses, I couldn't complain or shift away. I had to take it. Chris did it to make it harder on me, to stress me out. And it worked. It was hard putting up with the pain. More pain.

Cropping me was something Chris did as he felt like. Sometimes several in a row, sometimes just one. Neither was better. I was abused, simply abused. Chris rained a long series of strikes on my ass, then grabbed my hair and shoved my head to his crotch. I opened my mouth and started sucking like it was the breath of life.

I shoved my face in, taking his hard cock down my throat. I was facefucking myself so he would feel good, and to my controlled actions wanted him to know I was working hard. My mouth produced a lot of spit, I could see it starting to pool on his pubes, I knew it was sliding down his balls. I recalled the feeling of spit on my balls. It has been so long since a woman had sucked me off. I could still recall the feel of spit slowly going down my balls.

All the time, I was sounding like I was tasting the best thing in the world, my body wiggling as if I were some virgin getting fucked. His massive dick down my throat by my efforts forcing my neck to bulge. For him, it wasn't only the physical pleasure, it was making me do it so enthusiastically.

Chris got up, shoving me off his dick and walked to look out the window. I slithered on my belly to follow him. "Please Master, please use me. Your dick is so big, all I can do is try to make you happy. Use me anyway you want. I don't have a purpose in life if I'm not pleasing you, serving you. It's all I want to do, all I ever want to do. It's all for you, everything. Nothing for me. I'm your slave, your devoted slave. My life only has reason and direction for you." What was this shit coming out of my mouth? A slew of putrid garbage. Chris put his foot up, so the sole was facing me.

"Thank you Master." I started licking it. "For you Master, your fucktoy thanks you for the honor of licking your foot. I can think of nothing better than to spend every minute of my life doing things for you." I covered every inch of the sole of his foot with my tongue. He was casually standing there, and I was debasing myself.

He put his foot down flat. I started to kiss the heels, just as they met the floor. "Master, please Master. Use me. Make me do something for you. I want to serve you. With all my heart and soul. Abuse my body. Do anything you want to me. Wreck me. But let me serve you. I only live to do things for you."

Chris moved and tossed a sofa pillow on the floor. "Hump that."

"Yes, Master, I'll do it for you. I'll look so stupid to amuse you." I started to hump the pillow. Its rough fabric hurt my dick, but that doesn't even slow me down as I go at it with a stupid smile on my face. "Am I doing good Master? I want to do what you want. I'll humiliate myself for you." Chris simply looked down at me with a smirk on his face.

Chris watched me for a few minutes, then turned away with the casual command "Keep humping."

"Yes Master! Anything for you." I stayed humping and looking where Chris disappeared into another room. I was left acting like a stupid fool. Degrading. Completely degrading. Not that I had a choice, between the regular mind control Chris had over me, and this mode he put me in, I was humiliating myself. I don't know how many minutes passed, until Chris slandered back.

I had a goofy grin on my face, like a dumb dog about to get his belly rubbed. I still humped. Chris had something in his hand, some sort of pole. I couldn't make it out. Chris looked at me in disgust. Why should he? He's the one making me do this. If he didn't like it, don't make me do it.

"Kneel up bitch." Chris ordered.

"Yes Master, I love doing things for you." I obeyed, putting my hands behind my head, goofy smile still plastered on my face.

Chris moved one end of the pole to my junk, there was a loop of some form of wire. He encircled my cock and balls at the base. I recognized it now, it was used control wild animals. He tightened it, my junk was trapped. Chris pulled and pushed it so I knew he had complete control. "Get on my dick." He said with a smirk.

"Master yes Master, I love your dick so much. I want to make you feel good. So good." I move forward to suck it. As I was getting my lips, Chris stepped back and pushed his arm forward. The pole yanked my cock and balls back, keeping me from his cock.

It hurt, bad. I kept straining to get to his cock. "Aaargh, Master, I need your cock!" I shouted out. Lurching to get to him. Chris laughed. I felt like I was ripping my own body apart. "Master, I need to suck your cock."

Chris made a game of it, me giving my all to get to his dick, him using the pole to let me get close, then push me back. All the time I was growling in frustration and begging to suck him off. He might even let me get a few strokes in, but that was all. It hurt so fucking much, pulling my cock and balls off to get to his dick. I almost couldn't think of the humiliation through the pain. He was making me desperate for him. Making me work, making me hurt myself.

It pinched, it hurt. A lot. I felt like I was pulling my cock off. I worked to give myself pain, because it was more important to my mind controlled brain to give him pleasure. It was terrible. I hated Chris. Pain and humiliation, with me doing it to myself. And his dick wasn't really getting sucked. I knew what it felt to get sucked, and this was not what someone wanted, he was doing it to degrade me.

It took so long for him to tire of his game. I was in misery. Physically and mentally. He released me from the pole, opening the loop and pulling it off. I couldn't resist, and rubbed my hands over the sore part of my groin. I had a red circle where the loop had chaffed my skin. I'd carry this until I healed because he wanted to use me as a toy.

Chris pulled something out and tossed it at me. I took a moment to recognize it, a fleshlight. "Use it on your dick, but don't cum."

"Master, I'll do it Master! I want to entertain you, so using my dick to make you happy this way. Oh Master, you don't know how much it means to me. Doing anything for you, it's what I live for." I had done a couple of strokes to my dick to get hard enough to put it. It felt so good, I let out a contented sigh. Pleasure. I got pleasure. That was so rare. It wasn't real fucking, but it was closer than I had been, at least on the giving side, in so long.

Oh, so good, so very good. The lubed plastic felt so good on my dick. I let it wash all over me. I actually smiled. For real. Through half-closed eyes I saw Chris grinning. I didn't care. I let everything disappear except for the pleasure on my cock. I got so hard. Not Chris's controlling me, actually hard.

I felt my balls tighten, the urge to cum rising in me. But I couldn't, Christ told me not to. "Happy Slave" mode would keep me, as would the deeper instructions Chris had implanted in my brain. I needed permission to cum, and I didn't have it. I edged for a while, but this was the first time I wanted to, on my own for a long time. Fuck this was confusing. I wanted to cum my way, for myself, but this was beating off. Shit, this could be so good. I edged myself. The start of edging isn't bad. Sure, you want to blow, but you can hold it back for something better. It really didn't take me long to get past any of the good parts.

The push to suppress my ejaculation got stronger, it was a strain to keep from shooting. Chris picked up on my distress and smirked. He couldn't let me have anything good. He had to make it horrible, everything. I kept pumping, since I had to. It got worse. I was fighting my desire to cum. My torso twisted trying to prevent my cumming.

Edge yourself, you can decide, you have control. Get tied up and someone edges you, it's a thrill. Be forced to edge yourself and not be allowed to cum, that's pure torture. Holding it back removes all the pleasure. The thrill is gone, replaced by futility, futility you have to work for. It's a torment, I let out an agonized grunt. Chris obviously enjoyed my problem. He was just sitting there reveling in my distress.

The stress on me was evident, I was red-faced and giving out inhuman sounds. My body and Chris's horrific mind control at odds. I briefly wondered if I could shoot if I got turned on enough. When we start puberty we get hard and even cum when we don't want to. That would be great, at least until Chris punished me, but I'd get to cum, and cum against his orders. I tried to make it happen, my body actually responded to me, me in the background behind the "happy slave" mode Chris had me in as my hand pumped the fleshlight faster.

The hope was false, Chris had total control over my body, which he had shown many times. I couldn't cum. The evil grin on his face revealed he knew what I was trying, and that it would not work.

I had to switch arms as my muscles got tired, and my dick was hurting from the friction. Back to being a kid and beating off so much your dick hurt. My legs shook in the strain. Chris sat back and enjoyed it. I was twisting now in pain as every stroke was like rubbing an open wound.

"Take your dick out. Kneel with your hands behind your head." Chris waved his hand at me.

"Yes Master. Thank you Master. I love obeying you Master." I did as I was told. Relieved to not have the pain on my dick. But then my balls reminded me I wanted to cum. Unless he ordered me to shoot hands free, I would be left unsatisfied. I wanted to blow so bad, but my body would not allow it. My cock figuratively cried out in frustration. No longer being stimulated, the desire to cum without doing it itched throughout me. A tease, the whole thing had been a tease. I was breathing heavy at the torment. I couldn't tell which was worse, getting to use the fleshlight, or having my desire for an orgasm denied. Minutes did not make it better. It has been a while since I'd been allowed to cum anyway, and now my mind was consumed with the idea of doing it.

Chris stood up so his huge cock was right in front of my face. "Happy slave mode off, stay quiet and still." I got nominal control back. The thoughts of happily serving him ended like he turned off a light switch. I hated him, and my face showed it now. "Stroke your dick slowly."

I did. Still under orders to be quiet, I didn't have to say anything. Fuck it felt good to touch my dick again. All the desire to blow a load came back. I got so hard so quick. "You want to beat off, don't you? Tell me honestly and respectfully."

"Yes, Master." I couldn't lie, I did want it. Anyone would.

"I'll make you a deal. Not a command, you can decide entirely on your own. Suck me off on your own volition, and once I blow you can as well. But you have to wait for me, and you have to choose to do it, I'm not making you this time." Chris paused. I was so confused. Could I do this? Could I suck another man off on my own? "If you want to cum, just put my cock in your mouth and get going."

My head was spinning, I wasn't feeling any compulsion like I usually did when Chris wanted something. He really was letting me do this on my own. Fuck, my hand felt good. The pain from before was gone, most of it the denial of cumming. I wanted to shoot so bad. His cock was right there, filling my vision. I could smell him, something I was so used to now.

I'd sucked him off, sucked so many guys off. What was one more time? Except it was going to be voluntary. Did that matter? If he wanted me to blow him, he could make me, so I'd have my mouth on his dick soon anyway. I could cum. He said I could cum. If he wasn't lying. I could see him getting harder as I thought things over. I'd been fucked, I'd been humiliated. Could I do it to myself? If it was just him here. He made me suck him all the time. Did it matter? My damn dick decided for me. My head moved forward and I engulfed his pole. I heard a satisfied sound from him, but I didn't look up. I closed my eyes and moved up and down.

I was going slow, forcing myself to do this, hating every instant. But I did it. One of my hands cupped my balls, cradling them. Fuck that felt good. If I could just forget what my mouth was doing. Pleasure for me, at least partially.

I had to speed up, had to push his cock into my throat. I needed to make him cum. My need was almost uncontrollable now. I had to get him off first. If I didn't I couldn't. Chris took it, hands on his hips like he was king of the world. I hated doing this, but I had to cum. I knew his body so well, I could tell it was getting close, grinding up my courage. I worked harder, flicking my tongue on his head on the outstroke. This was fucked up, but I was doing it.

I managed to cheat a little. As soon as Chris started to shoot, I pulled back and really wanked my own dick, getting the cum to boil out in no time. I shot so hard, so far. I fell onto the floor exhausted. His and my cum mixing on my face and chest. Right now, I didn't care. I had blown my load. I couldn't even take my hands off my cock. I wanted it to go on.

I looked at Chris, his expression of self-satisfaction at this new degradation crushed me. He had made me suck him by choice. I hated him.

maxpotter
maxpotter
368 Followers