I James to Jamie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would look into her eyes the entire time as I reached out and open the belt. Then I would move in and kiss her on the lips as I opened the clasp on the pants. then I would slide both hands down her body as I sat back on my heels. I reached the zipper and pull it down and spread the pants open. Then move in and kiss the cock thru the underwear. Then pull the pants and underwear down past the knees. Then pull off the shoes, remove the pants and underwear, Spread the knees running my hand up the inside of the thighs. Use both hands I would cup the balls. Then lift the cock with hand the other still on the balls. Lick the underside till got up to the tip then slide it into my mouth. All the time looking in the eyes.

Then lower my head with the cock in my mouth then back up letting the cock slide over my lips then lick down the underside of the shaft then back up. I would do this three or four times. Then I would kiss the cockhead. That is when I would slide the cock slowly into my mouth. I would sit still using my tongue on the head of c the cock. Then start bobbing my head up and down. I would get the cock further down my throat with thrust down then back up. I would go deeper each time and would hold still with the cock in my throat then backup holding the cock head in my mouth as I would breath thru my noise. Then do it again. I would do this over and over till I would feel the cock grow slightly and the balls tighten in my hand.

Then I would pull the cock from my mouth wet with my saliva if not I would spit on it and start jacking it off. I would suck the head then lick it as I jacked it off. When it would start to cum I would let the cum hit my face. I kept jacking as it would spit the cum on my face then I open my mouth to catch the cum coating my tongue. When the cum stopped I would smile and open my mouth to show the cum in my mouth then swallow. I would lick the cock clean then sit back on my heels. I would run my hands over my breast rubbing in any cum that had hit my breast then looking in to the eyes I would use a finger to scrape the cum form my face then suck the finger clean.

I would repeat that as needed till all the cum was off my face. I would stand straddling the legs lift my skirt (if still on) then sit cowgirl style so that I could rub the cock with my pantie (if still on) covered pussy as we kissed, I would bring my breast up to my lovers mouth, I would pushed my nipple into the mouth and say suck. That was how Anna taught me to give blowjobs, we would practice this two or three times a week before our regular lesbian love making. Sometime Anna would have me wear the dildo as she sucked. That brought back found memories.

It was the fourth of July. That year it fell on a Friday witch meant a long weekend. We have lived in the same house since the day we first married. We knew all of the neighbors well. They all new about my sex change, the how and why. They all knew that we tried to find a way to fix my problem and that the side effect that resulted in my sex change. Also, that both Anna and I were bisexual. Some of the wives were special friends with both of us. Some the husbands did not know about them. As we have done for many years we all got together for a cookout and parties. We would all go to Lisa and Sam house because their yard was backed up against the park. We would use the park for activities and the kids playing and the house for extra bathroom and to cool off.

After the fireworks were done and the couples with kids left. We gathered with five other couples. Lisa played some soft music and we would sit around talking and drinking. As we were enjoying our time someone said we need to play truth or dare. The game started and had some great fun with some of the dares. Then Lisa turned to me and said truth or dare. I said truth. She said have you ever suck a man's cock. I turned red. I did not say anything. Lisa said well. I looked around and everyone was looking at me. I said truthy no I never suck a man's cock. Lisa kissed my cheek and said poor thing.

Then the game went on. When Anna asked me if I was still a virgin. I was red again and said I was married. Anna said yes but have you ever been fucked by a man that is the true meaning of a virgin. I said I have never been fucked by a man. Then Lisa asked if I ever been fuck by a woman using a dildo or other thing to penetrate you during sex. I said no, not ever. All the guys smiled and the women said poor thing. I saw Lisa and Anna whispering.

I helped with the drinks and changing the music. I was taking some glasses into the kitchen and saw Lisa and Anna talking with the other wives. About 10 minutes later Lisa light candles and turned off the lights. Anna took my hand and pulled me up from my seat. She pulled me to the middle of the room. She held up a bowl with slips of paper. She said pick one. I pulled one. She said read it. It said John. Then she said take another. I pulled Sam.

I asked what this was all about. Anna kissed me holding me tight. She said that tonight the girls all agreed that it was time for me to become a true woman. I was going to give John a blowjob in front of the whole group. Then she, Lisa and Sam were going to go into the bedroom and Sam would take my virginity. As the others left. I asked what if I chose a different name she said that we would have gone home with the other couple.

Lisa put on some soft sexy music. Joy John's wife turned off all the lights in the house. Lisa blew out all the candles but the small one beside the love seat. Anna gave me her red lipstick saying make it heavy. Then she sprayed me with perfume very heavy. Anna whispering asked if I was ready. I squeezed her hand and just nodded my head. John sat on the love seat. Joy took off his shoes. She unbuttoned his shirt. Then gave him a kiss. I heard her whisper to him that she wants him to do this and just relax and enjoy it. She then kissed him and said later she would make him happy also.

I stood in front of the love seat. Joy came up to me giving me a kiss. We stood looking at each other. I reached up and opened the first button on her blouse. She looked at me. I smiled and said she needs to be part of this. I opened her blouse then slid it off her back. We kissed again. I opened her bra and tossed into the dark. We kissed as I pulled on her nipples. I licked on one while we look at John. I slid my hand into the front of her shorts and fingered her. She shook and pulled my wet fingers from her panties. She lifted my hand to her mouth and sucked her wetness from my fingers.

Joy moved behind me. She moved my long hair over my right shoulder. She kissed my left ear. As she licked my ear she moved her hand to my waist. She pulled my blouse out of my skirt. Then she started with the last button unbutton my blouse from the bottom up. We kept our eyes locked on John. In the dark I could hear heavy breathing and a few moans. Joy opened the last button, she pulled the blouse off my shoulders. Joy slid her hands over my naked belly, then up to cup my bra covered breast. She kissed my neck.

She pulled on my nipples. She slid a hand under one of the cups and pinched my nipple. I laid my head back on her shoulder. She opened my bra and slip it to the floor. Joy used both hands cupping my breast and her index finger played with my nipples. Joy pushed down on my shoulders as I knelt down in front of her husband. She moved away into the dark still naked above the waist. I heard Anna say come over here Joy.

I look into John's eyes the entire time as I reached out and open the belt. Then I move in and kiss him on the lips as I opened the clasp on his pants. I slide both hands down his body. I sat back on my heels. I reached the zipper and pull it down, I spread his pants open. I move in kissed his cock thru his underwear. Then pull John's pants and underwear down past his knees. I remove his pants and underwear. I pushed his knees apart. I ran my hand up the inside of the thighs. With both hands I cupped his balls. I lifted his cock with my hand, the other was still on his balls. Lick the underside up to the tip then slide it into my mouth. All the time looking in his eyes.

I lower my mouth over his cock, then raised back up letting his cock slide over my lips. I lick down the underside of his shaft then back up. I did this three or four times. I kiss his cockhead. I slid his cock slowly into my mouth. I sat still using my tongue on the head of his cock. I start bobbing my head up and down. I got his cock further down my throat with thrust down. I went deeper each time. When I had his cock in my throat I held still for a few second, then backup holding this cock in my mouth. I did this over and over. After 10 minutes I could feel his cock grow slightly, his ball tighten in my hand.

I pulled Jon's cock from my mouth still wet with my saliva. I start jacking him off. I sucked and licked as I jacked him off. I whispered that I wanted him to cum on my face. I kept jacking him off as he spit his cum on my face. I open my mouth to catch his cum coating my tongue. I jacked him off squeeze his cock and balls till the cum stopped. I open my mouth to show John his cum, I swallow. I lick his cock clean. I sat back on my heels, I ran my hands over my breast rubbing in some cum that had hit my breast. Looking in to the eyes I would use a finger to scrape the cum form my face then suck the finger clean.

I repeated that till all his cum was off my face. I stood straddling his legs, I lift my skirt, I eased myself down sitting cowgirl style on his lap. I rubbed John's cock with my wet pantie. We kissed, I lifted my breast to John's mouth. I pushed my nipple in his mouth and say suck. In the dark I heard Joy cry out yes Anna suck my pussy. I felt John cum again shooting on my panties. I stood up bent over gave him a kiss.

I turned the room was dark and quite. I heard heavy breathing. I walked into the darkness. I found Anna on her knees with her head under Joy's skirt. I pulled her up and kissed her tasting Joy cum on her lips. I sat next to Joy and kissed her then said thank you. Lisa turned on the light in the hallway. In the half dark all the others were getting themselves dresses. All of the girls were naked above the waist. I saw one of the husbands cleaning cum from his cheek as his wife and the other man were kissing.

Anna said that was one of the most erotic things she an ever seen. She said that it was a live sex show. Lisa said goodbye to all the couples that were leaving. When all were gone. Sam. Lisa, Anna and I sat together with a glass of wine. I slid my blouse on over my naked body but did not button it. After a while Lisa whispered to Anna. I was on the love seat next to Sam. Lisa and Anna stood facing Sam and I. Anna stepped behind Lisa and while Lisa was looking at us, started to unbutton Lisa dress. As her skin bearded Lisa slide her fingers over her body. When the dress fell to the floor. Lisa was naked. Sam looked surprised. Lisa said that while Sam was watching the blowjob she an June got busy on the floor by the desk.

I saw Sam cock get hard. Then Lisa stripped Anna, they started to kiss each other and Lisa slid her fingers into Anna wet pussy. Lisa pulled her fingers out of Anna and sucked them clean. Anna pulled our replica dildo with straps. Lisa holding Anna hand walked to Sam. She Kissed Sam and said Anna was going to take her to the guess bedroom, for the night. Lisa told Sam that Anna and she have been lesbian lovers for months and this is not the first time they used the special toy. Lisa kissed Sam and said it was time he knew. Lisa then kissed me. Anna kissed Sam and squeezed his cock and said enjoy my wife as I enjoy yours. Lisa turned off the lights as they left. Sam asked if I knew I said yes I have enjoyed Lisa also.

I told Sam that it was not that Lisa did not love him. It was that she was curious how it would be like. I said Sam it is very different between two women. It is not fucking like you think. It is more the kissing the licking the slow build up to the climax that is so indescribable that two women share an emotion that only a woman can give. Remember I was a well hung man you saw me in the locker room. But since the change my sex life with women is even better. Sam asked if I missed my cock. I said at first I did maybe for six months. Then it just faded out, the only time I miss it is on the golf course I just can't sneak behind a tree anymore.

Sam asked if it is true that I have not had sex with a man after all this time. I put my head on his shoulder and my hand on his chest and said never. I did not want to break my vows to Anna. He said but you're a woman. I said yes it was a mental thing. He asked if Anna has had a man since my change. I said only a blowjob and some fingering. He asked then why now. I told him about our agreement. Anna said that she was going to hold off until I lost my virginity before she does. Sam lifted my face then he kissed me slow and deep in the dark on the love seat.

We sat in the dark Sam put his arms around my shoulder. We listen to the music. Sam tilted my head up then leaned down and kissed me. It was not like any kiss I ever had. I don't know how really but it was different. As we kissed I felt his five o'clock shadow, it was a little scruffy I thought it felt nice in a way kind of masculine. That is when it hit me I have not had a male emotion for over a month all of my thoughts and actions have been that of a woman. I remember that I was more emotional all the time. I found myself tearing up at the little things that I never did before. I even remembered that I cried at a chick flick. I recall Anna told me the other day to just let myself follow where my emotions take me and let my body react as it wants, in otherwards let the girl in me take over.

As I kissed Sam it was like a pop of light. All of a sudden I felt free. In my mind I felt that I had a new body. As we kissed I shivered. San held me close. We kept kissing, with my blouse open and no bra, Sam slid his hand on to my belly. I felt his heat on my skin. He moved his hand slowly up to my breast. I sucked on his tongue. When he pinched my nipple I quivered. Sam started to move his hand. I clasped his hand and held it to my breast. I broke the kiss. I told Sam that we should act like teenagers in the backseat of a car. That is when Sam pulled me onto his lap. He pushed my blouse off. Then he shifted me around into his lap cowgirl. He pulled my skirt out from under me so my panties were subbing his pants. he slid his tongue deep into my mouth as we kissed. He used both hands on my breast and pinched my nipples.

I started to grind my panties over his cock. I opened his shirt to uncover his chest I bent down and nibbled on his nipple. I pulled on his chest hair. Then I lifted my head and bit his ear lobe. I stuck my tongue in his ear, I lifted up and reach down to adjust his cock to slide over my panties more. I leaned back pulling his face to my breast. He licked between my breast then gave me love bites on the inside of both. We slowly slid down onto the floor. I was on my back Sam was on top of me between my legs. We started to dry hump. We broke the kiss. Sam placed the side of his face on my belly, I ran my fingers thru his hair. I felt him move to his knees. He reach under my skirt pulling off my panties.

Sam lowered his face to my wetness, he licked my pussy lips then he bit my clit. I shook. He licked me for a long time then he sucked my clit hard I exploded. I held his face to my pussy. He moved his head up my body. He licked my skin as he went. He moved higher. His body was covering mine when our lips met. As we kissed he lifted my knees up to my breast. Then I felt a firm warm something. It took me a second to relies it was his cock. I did not know he lowered his pants. He moved his cockhead over my wetness, then he pushed forward. His cock split my pussy lips.

He bent down and kissed me. I felt him slide in to my wanting pussy. He pushed in more. I locked my arms around his neck. I sucked his tongue. I felt his cock reach the point where my hymen was. Sam stopped his decent into me. Then as we were kissing I sucking his tongue. He pushed in, I felt the pop then a sharp pain. I sucked his tongue hard. Then he pushed in hard. I felt his cock move into me deep. I saw stars.

He started to hump me faster and faster. I locked my legs around him. I met his thrust with mine. He was pounding into me faster and faster. I felt my body getting hot I knew I was building to an orgasm. I humped him hard then he stiffened. My hands were on his ass, I felt his asscheeks flinch then I felt his cock twitch three times I knew that I was now and forevermore a woman. I felt his cum ease out of my pussy lips. He had cum in me. I felt lightheaded. But I was missing my orgasm.

When he slipped out of me. I grabbed his head I kissed him then said now you got your cum in me but I did not cum. I pushed his head down to my pussy and told him to suck me clean until he makes me orgasm. He sucked me thru three orgasms before I released my thighs from around his head. I saw shadows at the hall door. I knew that Anna and Lisa had watch my deflowering to become a woman. As Sam rested his head on my chest. I waved to Anna, she blew me a kiss then took Lisa back to their bedroom.

After Sam rested he help me up. Then we walked to the master bedroom. When we opened the door. I saw the bed covers were pulled down. A rose was on the pillow. A nightie sheer and sexy was on the bed. A bottle of wine was chilling. A candle was lit. on the table we found a note. "Sam, my love you have made her a woman. Now show her how happy it is to be a woman. Make love to her not just fucking. Remember I love you more than everything. Your lover Lisa." That is what we did. We made love six times that night, we slept till 10.

At noon we were all sitting around the table just finished lunch. I took Anna's hand and placed it in Sam's hand. I gave Anna a kiss on the cheek. I stood took Lisa hand. Lisa said that she was taking me shopping. She kissed Sam. I kissed Anna. I said I hope you will enjoy him as I did. Lisa and I left. Four hours later Lisa and I returned. We went to the master bedroom. Sam and Anna were asleep. Naked uncovered.

Anna head was on Sam's chest, her hand was around his cock. Anna had dry cum on her face, cum on her thighs, with a pool of cum leaking from her pussy. Lisa covered them. She said that they needed rest. Lisa closed the door, took my hand and lead me to the guest room. We undressed each other. Then we made love, before we finished Lisa used our dildo to fuck me. Because it was a replica of my old cock, I now know how Anna felt when we made love. oh, my what a time we will have.

Life went on. It was about three weeks after Sam and I made love. I was with Lisa and Mary. We were having a working lunch in my office. I felt ill. I went to the bathroom. I felt lightheaded then I got sick. I cleaned up then went back. I sat down smelled the food and ran back to the bathroom. When I came out Lisa had cleared the table. Mary was taking a call. Lisa walked over to me. I was sitting at my desk. She had a cool damp cloth for my forehead. I lean back closed my eyes.

Lisa said that she needed to ask me a few personal questions. I ok. Lisa asked how long I been feeling ill. I said just today. Lisa asked when my next period should start. I removed the cloth. I said no. She said well when. I said oh shit I am late. She asked how late. I said it can't be more than a day or so. Then I said oh shit I almost two weeks late. Lisa said we need to check.

Lisa call her doctor. We went over to the office. The office was in the next building. I was examined and given a test, I was pregnant. I looked at Lisa. She asked if I had been with a man since the night with Sam. I shook my head. Lisa held my head to her chest and stroked my hair. She was gentle she said we can work this out. I looked at her I said I am sorry about Sam and all.