I James to Jamie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life went on. Anna and I had many adventures. Lisa and I worked well together. Lisa and I repeated our love making many times. Anna would join us often. Jan and I still had times together. A few times Lisa, Anna, Jan, and I would spend a night enjoying each other and most of the times we ended up all together in bed or on the floor by the fire.

Three years had passed since I became a woman. Anna and Jan knew that I was never going to be able to change back. They tried but nothing worked. They never found a drug for female to male reversal. Anna came to me and said that it was no use to even try. She said the company will not fund the research for F2M drug any longer. Anna said that she will not try any longer. I held Anna to me and said that I understand. I told her that I was happy as I am. My only regret was that we did not have the baby we hoped for. For that I was truly sorry.

My life at work was fantastic. Together Lisa and I had won all but three of the 15 cases we tried. The firm was growing. John was so pleased with my work I was given 25% of the firm. When one of the other partners retired. John made me managing partner for trials and criminal cases. Lisa was made a junior partner. Mary finished school and passed the bar. She was made Lisa clerk. Lisa was my team leader, leading six teams under my department. Life was busy. But I started to fill something was missing.

Anna was still passionate about our love life and marriage. We were still deeply in love with each other. With her research projects slowing down she had more time. We returned to the spa the location of vacation that started the change. Anna said that she thought that it was time for me to have interactions with men. I said I loved her and did not want a man. Anna said that she did not mean that I should have sex with a man. But I never been on a date with a man. I did not know how happy just spending time with a man could be. The right man would not want sex as a bases for a relationship.

I asked Anna what she had in mind. She said that we should dress nice not overly sexy but nice. Then we should go down to the restaurant for dinner and drinks. Then go into the club and mingle. If a man should ask us to dance we should. Just dancing and enjoying their company. Nothing sexual. I said the was that playing with fire. I know what it is like in clubs. Guys that go in there are trying to get laid. Some think if they buy a drink for a woman she owes him sex. If she lucky a hand job or a blowjob would work but not most of the time. Anna said that we just show them our wedding rings. I said that does not always work. Anna said that we will look out after each other. Besides we both have black belts. I said don't bring clothes into this.

Anna sat looking at me. I said I don't know. She just looked at me. I finally said ok. Anna pulled me down and we kissed. We showered. Anna said she would do the makeup. I asked what we were going to wear. Anna said it a warm night I think sundresses. I said they don't let us wear bras. She said I know that is just a little extra to the fun. I said I never thought you as a cock tease. She said that with our bodies like they are just walking down the street in blue jeans and sweatshirt we are cock teasers. She was right we could not hide the fact much.

My hair was now down to my lower back. She brushed it out over my shoulders then took some hair from each side of my face and made long braids. The braids she used to keep my hair from falling acrost my face. Then heavy makeup not slut but heavy. Heavy perfume. The sun dress was backless green silk with silver straps and flowers. She did herself, her dress was red and yellow silk that tied at the shoulders but not backless. I wore white sandals Anna had on two inch heels that made her six feet tall.

We were waiting for a table because the place was crowded. We had a wine at the bar. It was packed also. I had a stool Anna was standing. The way I was sitting I was showing a lot of leg. We were called for a table. When we sat down a manager came over and asked if we would share our table. Anna said ok. I was expecting the manager to have women. When she returned she had two tall attractive men with her. They introduced themselves, the taller one was name Ray, 6' 6" 240 brown hair blue eyes. nice build but not big,. I would call him very fit. The other was name James (go figure) 6' 3" 200 brown hair gray clear eyes. nice build and had a great ass (why did I think that).

We sat boy girl boy girl around the square table. James ordered wine. We all ordered sea food. I had grilled swordfish, Anna had grilled tuna. The guys both ordered shrimp scampi. As we ate the guys asked what we did. Anna said that we were just both stay at home house wife's. Ray asked about our husbands. Anna said that they were both SWAT officers that we away working with London special response unit for six months. I added that we returned two months ago after an extended visit and we wanted some sun, we did not get much in London. Jim asked how much longer the guys will be gone. I knew he was asking to find out if we were horny. Anna said that she got a call from her husband she called Sam, that they were extended an extra two months. I looked at her. She said sorry I was going to tell you I just got the call before we came down.

Both guys said too bad but they smiled. Ray said so it been almost three months since you saw them. Anna said almost four, the last two weeks we were in London the guys had a training mission on the isle of White. Ray said that is so not right. I saw his hand slide under the table. Anna shifted and smiled at him. I expected that he had his hand on her leg. Jim asked if we worked out side of the home or did the kids take up all you time. I said no, no kids for either of us. Anna said not for the lack of trying. I said Anna. She said well it's the truth.

After we finished Ray said that they were going to the club for a while and asked if we wanted to join them. Anna said yes very quickly. Jim said that they had a table reserved so we would get right in but we had to leave now to make it. We caught a cab. I being the smallest had to sit on James lap. At first I was not happy but as the cab bounced down the road. I could feel Jim getting stiff and I started to enjoy the ride. By the time we got to the club Jim was hard and I was damp, I looked down before I got off his lap and I saw my nipples. When we all were out of the cab James turned away and had to adjust himself. I felt naughty that I caused that but I also had a strange feeling that I had that effect on a man. Anna just smiled.

When we were seated and ordered our drinks Anna took me to the restroom. When we were washing our hands I asked if Ray had his hand on her knee at dinner. Anna said yes. She added that she let him slide his hands under her skirt and up to her thigh. I was upset and asked if she was trying to get fucked. She said just some harmless fun. I said that I was going back to the hotel. Anna begged me to stay. I told her to tone it down then. She asked if some kissing and groping was ok. I said ok but keep your panties on and his cock out of her pussy. She smiled and said she would just use her hand. I just shook my head. We went back to the guys.

We started to dance. Anna was a good dancer. I enjoyed watching her dance I always have. Her being so tall and her body moving so well. She look like she could have been a ballerina. Jim asked me to dance just as we got out on the floor. The music slowed down and the lights dimmed. Jim pulled me close. We moved well together. Our height difference caused me to have my head on his chest. He smelled wonderful and had a firm chest. On the third song his cock was pressing into my belly and I was getting warm.

Anna pulled me into the ladies again. She asked if I was having a good time. I said yes, he is a nice guy and has not tried anything. But I did feel his cock on my belly that last two songs. She asked if I liked it. I turned my head. She reached over turning my face back and asked again. I smiled and said yes as I turned red. I asked if she liked Ray hand on her ass. She said you saw that. I said the whole club did. Anna said sorry. I said it ok. But remember we still married. She kissed me and said she will always remember.

She asked just how far I would let her go. I said no fucking and we don't go to their room. She asked about blowjobs. I said maybe but nothing more, I know you have not had a cock for over three years and I thank you for that. She said that she would never cheat on me that why she asked about blowjobs. I asked if she missed them that much. She said that I needed to try it once to understand. I said only one before we call it a night. And not too soon.

We went back out had more wine. The lights were lowered and the music was slow and sexy. In the dark I could just make out Anna face but it was very dark. I saw Ray whispering in her ear. She smiled and she shifted. I assumed that he had his hands under her skirt. She looked over at me and I just nodded my head. She mouth thank you. She turned her head and pulled Ray in for a kiss. Then they went out to dance. Jim placed his hand on my knee on top of my skirt. I turned to him and smiled. I gave him a kiss, this was the first time I kissed a man. Not the kiss on the cheek thing. But a real kiss.

He kissed me deep. I could feel his whiskers rubbing my cheek, it was ruff but not terribly so, in fact I like it somewhat. I parted my lips to allow his tongue to find mine. This also unexpectedly I enjoyed it, I felt my nipples harden. As we kissed I felt my panties dampen. I placed my hand behind his head and pulled him closer holding him. My mind went blank I only felt him. It was like the whole world just disappeared. When we finally broke the kiss. I slid my arms around his neck and put my cheek to his chest. My head was spinning. I had butterflies in my belly. I had a tingle behind my nipples. I was confused. I did not know what way was up. Until he lifted my head and kissed me again.

When he broke the kiss. He looked me in the eye and said tell me the truth, you're not married are you. I said yes I am really, I am. I married to Anna and have been for almost 15 years. Then he said you're a lesbian, have you given up on men. I said no, I never been with a man, you're the first man I ever kissed like this. He asked if I liked it. I said oh yes I did. Then he kissed me again. His hand touched my knee then slid under my skirt. I did not stop him. His hand moved up and down from my knee and with each stroke he went higher. When his finger touched my panties I shivered then pulled his hand out and placed it on my breast. I whispered maybe later. Then I kissed him again.

Anna and Ray returned to table. I did not see them walking up. Jim and I were still kissing. When Anna cleared her throat we broke the kiss and looked up, that is when I felt Jim's fingers pulling my naked nipple. He removed his hand. I adjusted my dress. Anna asked if I was enjoying myself. I said yes very much. Then I told Anna that I told Jim that we were married to each other, and not to SWAT cops. We told them that to keep things low keyed. I looked at Ray and said Anna and I are lesbians and tonight is the first time I ever danced with a man let alone let a man kiss me or touch my body. I said we are sorry. Ray said that when he saw us at the bar, he noticed my beautiful legs. He said I was sexy looking and they paid the manager $100.00 to get us to share the table.

Ray asked Anna if she still wanted to go out to look at the stars on the beach. Anna looked at me and I said it is ok. They left. Jim asked if I wanted to go outside also. I said yes but I could not promises more than we have done already. We held hands as we walked along the sand. I placed my hand on his shoulder to take off my shoes. He then kissed me again. Then he put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. As we walked I put my head on his shoulder.

The water started to hit our feet so we started to walk to the park. When he hit the grass we saw Anna and Ray on the bench in the shelter. Anna had her dress off her cheat and was just getting on her knees. I knew what was about to happen, Anna always removes her top and bra before she sucked my cock she liked to have the cum hit her face and chest. I moved Jim away, I did not want to watch her this time. We moved to a bench.

We sat down and started kissing. I slid his hand under my shirt and whispered he can use his fingers. I then opened his belt. His fingers were stroking my panties. I opened his pants and pulled out his cock. I looked him in the eyes and said that he can finger me and suck on my nipples if he wants. I would jack him off I might even let him shoot his cum on my breast but that is as far as we will go. If that was ok with him then we could have a good time if not. I will get Anna and we will go home. Jim lowered his mouth to my breast grabbed my hand and moved it up and down on his cock.

Two hours later and after he brought me to orgasm with his fingers. I wiped the cum from my hand with his handkerchief. I kissed him and we walked over to get Anna. She had cum on her breast as she was pulling her dress back up. I walked over and zipped her dress I said it time to go. Anna told Ray that she might call him tomorrow. We kissed them goodbye and got a cab. On the ride she asked if I sucked Jim's cock. I said no but I did jack him off twice and he finger fucked me. When we got to the room. We removed our dresses. Anna had cum on her boobs. She took her finger and scraped it up then she licked her finger. When I removed my dress from my breast. Anna pointed and said love bites. I smiled, then when I dropped my dress she asked where were my panties. I said I soaked them so much with his fingers in my pussy that I took them off. Just before we walked up to her I slid them down the front of his pants.

Anna and I spent the next three days laying naked on our deck to give ourselves line free tans. The last two days it rained so we just laid naked around the room making love. The last night Anna said she bought us something. She pulled out a dildo and straps. She said does this remind you. I looked. She said she had it made for us. It is an exact copy of your old cock. She said she had it molded before she gave me the drug. I asked why now. She said that it is time to take the next step. I asked what. She said that one thing missing in our lovemaking is penetration before orgasm. She said that a woman will achieve a greater orgasm with penetration. Most lesbians like us use these to provide that extra effect. Also, babe if you can take this cock you can take most any man if your time ever comes.

I asked if her activities the other night has caused her to start missing a real cock. She put her head down and whispered no it been going on for some time. She lifted her head and said that she loves me dearly and would never break our wedding vows. I looked at her and said but you have needs. She nodded her head. She said that if we were together like at a party and were in the same room it might not be breaking our vows, I look at her. She said right a cock cuming in me would be breaking them. I asked if she wants a divorce. She said never I love you too much. I asked then what. She said what if we agreed that once a month we would entertain a man together.

I said that is still the same thing. She said your right. I said that we have to choose either divorce or an open marriage. She looked at me. Open marriage. I said yes we would lay down ground rules. On how many times a month. Race, friends, friends husbands without their wives. Men we work with and things like that. She said that no friends husbands unless it at a swing party where the wives are also attending. No men from our work. If we use our house then the only a guess bedroom our marriage bed is for us and our lesbian lovers. Same race or Asian. We get permission before we hook up either in person or by voice phone call. No more than three in a month unless at a party. I asked three. She said remember we have our periods to deal with.

I said that all sounds ok but I want to hold off till the end of next month. She asked why. I said that for my first time and our first time exchanging. I think I would want it to be at a swap party with at least one couple but probably more. Also, that will be after our periods. I also want us to be together. Anna said so that is that. Now let me teach you how to suck cock. Anna said she won't use our toy to take my virginity. She said that should be a real cock. Always take your blouse or dress and bra off so if cum leaks out of your mouth it won't make a mess of your clothes. Three hours later with most of that time I had the fax cock in my mouth. My jaw hurt and I was tired. I licked Anna to orgasm then naked I was the small spoon, holding the dildo in my hand.

The next week at work I told Lisa about our vacation in detail. Then I told her about the agreement. We did not talk more about that. We had two cases that were in trial and we each covered one. One afternoon after court I came back to the office. I sat down and removed my heels. I said to myself, I love the way my legs look in them and it helps make me sexier looking, but why God can't make them more comfortable. Mary came in with a cup of tea. She smiled and said poor babe I know how you feel, the look of joy on your face as you take them off. I do the same thing. I asked what she does to help, she said she has trained Jack (her husband) to get on his knees with a foot massage for ten minutes each night when she get home before anything else.

I said that sounds like heaven. Mary smiled she dropped to her knees and lifted my foot. As she massage my foot I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. It felt wonderful. Mary hands worked around my ankles then up the back of my calf. Her hand slid up my stockings then back down to my foot. She repeated this over and over, each time her hand went higher. I was almost asleep when her hand slid under my skirt. I opened my eyes. Mary was kneeling up over me. She moved in and kissed my lips as her hand slid up to my damp panties.

After the long kiss. I asked if this was how Jack does it every day. She smiled and said well most of the time he pushes my skirt up then pulls my panties off and sucks my pussy till I cum. I took a second then said WELL. She slid both hands under my skirt pulling off my panties, she tossed them over her shoulders then slid her head under my skirt lifting my knees over her shoulders. Mary spent ten minutes pleasing me. I lifted my head looking past Mary's head to see Lisa standing at my door. Just then my orgasm hit. Mary licked me clean then slid out from under my skirt to sit back in her heels. Lisa smiling asked what was going on. Mary said just a foot massage. Lisa said that was some foot massage. I exhaled and said oh the best foot massage I ever had. Mary stood adjusted her skirt, she was masturbating herself. Gave Lisa a kiss on the cheek as she went back to her desk.

Life went on neither Anna nor I had taken the next step on our agreement. Anna kept training me on how to give blowjobs using the dildo. Her favorite way was she would strap it on then pull on some old men's pants with a belt. She would sit down on the loveseat. (I was always told that before giving a blowjob that I was make sure I had in fresh heavy lipstick). I was to unbutton my blouse sliding it slow and sexy down my back. Then I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. I was too wet my lips as I slid my hands under the cups to pinch my nipples. Anna said that me doing that would make a man hard. She was right when I had my cock watching her do that caused my cock to jump. Then I was to shake my shoulders just a little causing the bra to fall to the floor. I then looked into her eyes with my hands cupping my breast. Lick my lips then kneel down before her.