I James to Jamie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa said that everyone at the party agreed on all the activities that night. I asked what about Sam. Will he be mad. Lisa said screw him. I said I did seven times. She smiled and slapped my shoulder, saying I was bad. I then said oh shit Anna. Lisa said well. I said right I am a woman and women get knock up. I asked her to be with me when I told her. Then after we will tell Sam together.

We went home. Anna was home. I was expecting to find Jan and Anna in bed, but they were in the living room with a cup of tea. We walked in and kissed all around. I made Lisa and I some tea. It felt nice to have something in my stomach. When I sat down, I turned to Anna I said we need to talk. Anna stopped me she said she had a problem. Jan passed me a plastic stick. I looked at it, it had two blue lines. Anna said she was sorry. She never thought about her stopping her birth control. Because we were lesbians she did not need them. Then she said the next day after I was with Sam, when I gave her permission to have Sam she did not think about it. She looked at Lisa and said sorry. Lisa just started to laugh. She was laughing and holding her belly she was laughing so hard. I started to laugh also. Anna was getting mad. She yelled this is not funny. I said oh yes it is. I handed her my doctors report.

Anna jumped up and said your pregnant also. I said yes. Jan mouth was open. I looked at her. She looked confused. I said that Anna and I are both pregnant, after 15 years of us being married. With me trying to get her pregnant for years. It took me becoming a woman for her to get pregnant. Jas said yes she understands.

I said now Anna and I are both pregnant. Jan right. I said that it had to have happened on the same night and day. Jan said ok. I said we were both fucked by the same man. Jan just looked at us. Then Lisa said the father was Sam. Sam got us both pregnant on at the same time. Sam got them knocked up on the first time they had sex with a man. For Anna it was the first time with a man for four years. For Jamie it was the first time ever.

Lisa called Sam to come over to the house. Sam brought his tool box thinking we needed something fixed. When he came in. Lisa gave him a large drink. Then she brought him into the living room. He sat down next to Lisa. She handed him Anna test strip. He looked and turned to Lisa and said babe your pregnant. Lisa laughed she said on no. Sam looked at the test Anna held up her hand.

Sam looked at the strip. Then look at Anna he said the day after the party. Anna said yes. Sam looked at Lisa and said sorry. Lisa just smiled. She handed him the doctor's report. Sam looked and said ok so the doctor confirmed it. And handed the report back to Lisa. Lisa said read the top. Sam read then said holy shit, both of you are pregnant. We all said yes. Then he went white. He said holy shit. I and you then I and oh shit I got you both pregnant on the same day at different times. He finished his drink in one gulp.

Lisa asked what now. I looked at Anna. I said this all started with me trying to get Anna pregnant. She wanted to have a baby forever, she talked about it since the fifth grade when our babysitter got knocked up. So now she is and she is happier then I have ever seen her. So, I will not try to take that away from her. Anna came to me and hugged he, she was crying, she said thank you, I love you so much. Lisa said well that that Sam you're going to be the daddy of Anna' s baby.

Anna sat back on her heels. She looked into my eyes. She said no. No, you're not I won't let you never, never. Sam and Lisa asked. Anna said that she would not let me get an abortion. Anna said one she did not believe in abortions. And two this might be the only time I ever had a chance because of our age, so no, no abortions.

I said ok. Then I started to laugh. Anna said what so funny. I said remember you said that you never wanted to use a sperm doner to get you pregnant. Well, you did and you used the same sperm doner to get me knocked up also. We had a lot of fun with both getting bigger and needing cloth. Double baby showers. Everything about pregnancy doubled. All was well.

One day Lisa asked how we were doing. I told Lisa that both of us get so horney. We try everything but nothing helps. That night Lisa came over with Sam. Lisa said it was because of Sam that we are pregnant that she wants to let Sam help with our need for sex. I felt sorry for Sam really. That night he had to make love with his two pregnant lovers and his wife. All at the same time and in the same bed. After that night Same would come over every week to take care of us.

All went well. I was able to keep working. Anna worked for a time but not in the lab then in our seventh month she stopped working and stayed at home organizing the two baby rooms. I was working a high profile case. During the trial Lisa was second chair and Mary was on the team. It was a stressful time but the doctor said all was well.

One day I was in court sitting at the defense table. I looked at Lisa. She asked what happened. I said my water just broke. Lisa jumped up and said your honor the defense needs an immediate recess. The prosecutor said why. Lisa said that the lead counsel just started labor. The judge granted the request and an ambulance was called. On the way to the hospital Lisa tried to call Anna, then Jan no answer.

When we got into the hospital Lisa started talking to the nurse. She said Mrs. Carr. The nurse said she is in the labor room. Lisa said no this is Mrs. Jamie Carr. The nurse said well we have a Anna Carr in the labor room. The nurse asked if we were related. Lisa laugh saying oh yes there are married to each other. The nurse looked up. Lisa said yes both at the same time and both by the same man. The nurse said that to funny. Lisa said oh it is better. The father is my husband. The nurse just said this should be good. I was wheeled in to the labor room. It was some scene our doctor was with Anna when I came in. Jan was with Anna, Lisa was with me.

The doctor asked if Sam was called Lisa said he is on the way. Just then I yelled out. The doctor said well he will be too late for Jamie. I was taken to delivery. My baby girl was delivered at 3:25 p.m. As the doctor handed Lisa Anna Jennifer Carr to me. She was called out. Anna gave birth at 3:55 p.m. to a boy. As the doctor gave James Samuel Carr to Anna. Sam got there. Lisa and Jan were holding the babies when they both said congratulations it a girl and a boy. Later that day. Sam was looking at the kids. Thru the glass. A woman saw the names. She said twins how nice yours, how is mommy doing. Sam they both are doing well.