I James to Jamie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night as we were in bed. I was being the big spoon. I asked her if she ever wanted to relive the past. She asked how. I said have you ever wanted to have a lesbian lover. I said I know that she and Sue did things often. I also believe that she might have had a lesbian romance in college. Anna turned around. She looked into my eyes and asked what I thought about that. I said I have been thinking about that since our vacation knowing how much you enjoyed me dressing up. Then with the HRT drugs and now with my breast like they are I was just wondering. Anna said that my breast was a side effect of the drugs it was not intentional. I kissed her nose and said I know that.

Then I asked again. Anna said that she loves me and would never cheat on me with a man. I looked at her and I said, do you mean a man or another man. She was silent for a few seconds then said a man. I asked about a woman. She put her face to my chest and did not say anything. I held her for a few minutes. I felt her crying. I lifted her chin and looked in her eyes. Anna said that she had to tell me something. She took a deep breath. Then she said about two weeks ago she and Jan were in the locker room at work. Anna said that she was just in her panties when Jan turned around to face her. Jan said watch. Anna said that Jan did a slow strip tease that took about five minutes. When she was naked Jan pulled Anna into the shower. As the water flowed over them Jan used soapy fingers to bring her off.

Then when she got to work this morning, Jan was dress just a little sexy not too much be just enough. Anna said that she walked up to Jan and kissed her fully on her lips and asked her to come home with her. They got home around 10. They had a glass of wine then went into the den. Anna put on music, she did a sexy strip for Jan. When she was naked she took Jan to our bed and they had sex all day till about ten minutes before I came home.

Anna asked for me to forgive her. I kissed her and said that I understand. I said since I grew my breast I have enjoyed our time dressing up for her. I like my nipples sucked. I told Anna that I even had shot cum into my hand as she sucked my nipples. Anna said she knew about that it is hard to hide. I said right. But it was caused by just her sucking on my nipples not me jacking off. Also, the second night on our vacation when she fingered my ass I cummed in my panties. I had to lick my hand clean. Anna said she knew that I did not mind eating my cum from her after sex but did not know about that. Anna pulled me in close holding me to her breast. Me being smaller than her, I slept like a baby between her breast.

I told Anna that I would understand her need to have some adult time with a woman. Anna thanked me and said that she would keep it sensible and she would ask me before. I said that she did not need to do that if it was Jan she was with because she already had lesbian love making with her. But a new lover might be different. So, life went on. Anna would get together for sex with Jan every few weeks.

After about five months, Anna came home with Jan. They came into the den holding hands. Anna said that she and Jan have been talking and they want me to join them for some girl to girl to GIRL fun time. I looked at Anna. Jan said that they wanted for the three of us to have lesbian sex together and me dressed up. Jan said that she found out about my dressing up and wanted to find out what sex was like with a shemale. That was the first time that I ever though that I was a shemale.

I said that I could not do that, it would be cheating on Anna. I love her and would not cheat on her. Jan turned to Anna asking what she thought. Anna studied the question then said if I were fully dressed as a girl, and that she was also involved and she gave her permission then she did not think it would be a cheat. I asked. What if during the play in the heat of the game what if I fucked Jan and cummed in her. What if she sucked me off. Would that be a cheat. Anna said not if she was involved. Anna and Jan held hands looking at me. I said ok.

Anna turned to Jan and said I needed some cloths. Jan said she had a case in her car for emergency. Jan brought in the case. The girls said I needed to shave all over. I have been keeping shaved since the vacation but showered and shaved again. When I came out to the bedroom. Jan had brought a wraparound dress and black three inch heel. Anna had pulled out my silk pink panties and bra, with pink stocking. I asked for a different color. Anna said that every girl needs some pink in her life.

They help me dress. Anna let Jan put me in my gaff. Jan took some time doing that, I said well now what. I was thinking we would open wine and start our sex play. Anna turned to Jan and they both said girl day out. I said what. Anna gave me a purse and said come with us. They took me to a salon. As we drove Anna said that I should talk lower. She said my voice is soft as a girl but my volume is to loud. Jan said that when I walk I should cross my legs some so my feet are more in line and shift my weight to the ball of my foot and toe down first. This way I would walk more like a girl.

Anna said that I should also lean my shoulders back and keep my head up looking ahead. This will bring my breast higher. Also, this would make me look more like a girl as we walk around. Jan said that I should not look directly at any man. Some men think if a woman is looking them in the eye that the girl is on the make. Also, I need to keep over an arm's length away from a man for safety. Anna said that is right always safety first. I said that should not be a problem if we are all together. Anna said some time I might be alone. I said this is just for the day. Anna said well this is a long weekend it is just noon Friday and we don't work till noon Tuesday, we have all weekend.

At the salon Anna had my hair styled more like a girl but one that I could comb out later to go back to my male style. With the right amount of hair gel, I really looked like a girl. Then Jan said I need a mani pedi. I sat in the chair and had my nails done. When asked the color Anna and Jan both said pink. I said what next. Anna said a makeover. I sat down as Anna told the girl to thin my eyebrows first. Anna said that my eyelashes need some work also. As the girl was working on me she whispered don't worry I will make you look like a real girl.

When the girl started on my makeup she turned to Anna and asked if she should teach me how to do some basic makeup styles for later. Anna said that sounds nice thank you. The girl started with what she called her day at home makeup. Just a little foundation and a light lip gloss. This was washed off and I had to try to do it. Then came the day out. A heavier foundation some powder and a touch of eyeshadow followed with a color lipstick. It took me three tries to make it look right. Then came my night out style. Heavy foundation powder eyeshadow to match my panty color. Heavy lipstick and perfume. Six tries later I was looking good. The girl said remember go with as little makeup as possible to get the effect you want. Then Anna had my ears pierced.

When we were done. I thought we would just go home to play. Wrong Jan and Anna said time for shopping. First stop was VS for undies. Anna said that I needed the right size. Jan asked the salesgirl to do a bra fitting. The girl took me in back and had me undress then measured me it turned out that I was 33 C cup. Anna picked out eight bras and panty sets. three nighties, I short robe, and camisole to match each of the bra sets.

Next stop was dresses, skirts and blouses. Anna had me get three dresses and five skirts with eight blouses. I said that I thought that this was too much for just a weekend. Anna said that it ok she is just having so much fun shopping with her new girlfriend. So, I let it go I wanted for Anna to be happy. Jan said I should change into a blouse and skirt. I chose a gray wool skirt that just covered the tops of my stockings. And a white four button blouse with a deep cleavage.

I said I glade the shopping is done. Anna said not yet you need shoes. We got in the store Jan saw a men was going to help us. She whispered that I should flash him my pink panties. I gave her a look. Jan said ok. Anna said I should that is half the fun of shoe shopping. Flashing a guy is why most women have so many shoes. I looked at her. She said yes she does it all the time. Sometime she get a good discount. She kissed my cheek and said enjoy. I got three pairs of flats, two pair of two inch heels and two five inch heel. Along with stockings and a really big discount.

We took everything out to the car. Anna said I should change into my new two inch heel because they will fit better. I did, I opened the door to get in. Jan said not so fast we need some food after all that shopping and pulled me back into the mall. As we were heading into the food court I told Anna we needed to go home I needed to pee. Anna smiled and said we can use the restroom here. I said not like this. Anna said don't worry it will be ok.

We all walked back to the restroom area I started to go into the men's. Jan said woops, wrong side and pulled me into the ladies. She pushed me into the handicap stall. Jan said she knew I would need help with my gaff. Jan said lift your skirt and pull down your panties. I held the skirt up as Jan undid the gaff. When my cock swung out she held it in her hand and smiled. I turned to use the toilet Jan whispered I needed to sit; the sound would alert others.

I sat down. Jan stayed watching. When I was done I stood up. Jan grabbed my cock and whispered that she never seen a cock like this. She said she needed to see it hard. With her hand on my cock and her whispering in my ear it was full attention in no time. Jan said that if I ever fucked her with that I would split her in half. I told Jan we better get going back. Jan said that she could not get me in the gaff like that. I said oh shit. Jan said don't worry. She pushed me down onto the seat then knelt down and started to jack me off as she sucked my cock. I shot my cum in her mouth in just a few minutes. She squeezed the last drop out then she cum kissed me. Jan slid my cock into the gaff and I adjusted my panties and skirt. We washed hands and touched up the makeup.

When we joined Anna she was at a table with drinks waiting. Anna looked at me and smiled. She asked Jan how she liked the taste. Jan said it is wonderful. I asked Anna if she knew Jan sucked me off. Anna said it was her idea. She said that whatever we did with Jan it was ok because we are all girlfriends with benefits. And that is not cheating. I asked about what if she was not helping. Anna said it is ok but only with Jan. Just like you said that I can have lesbian sex with Jan anytime. Then she kissed me.

After we has a quick bite, Anna said she wanted to see a movie. So, we went to a chick flick. After the movie Jan said she wanted to stop at a pub for a drink. The next thing we were in the pub at the bar when a guy offered to buy me a drink. Anna smiled and Jan almost spit out her wine. I turned to him and said well thank you but as you can see I am with my girlfriends. He said he has two buddies. I stroked his cheek. I moved close, he thought I was going to kiss him. But I said that that would be nice, but our husbands all are SWAT officers and don't take men hitting on us as funny. I kissed his cheek and said time to go and walked out to the car.

In the car Anna was driving. We were all laughing. Jan said that I make a good looking girl. Anna turned to me and asked if I was having fun. I sat for a few seconds and finally said yes. When we got home we unloaded the car. Anna said she was going to make a light dinner. She asked Jan to help me put the new clothes away, Jan opened my underwear drawer. She called down to Anna, she asked what to do with my male underwear. Anna shouted back, just toss then out SHE won't need them anymore. Jan said well that is that you will look pretty in these.

I was still in my skirt and blouse with full makeup and perfume when Anna asked Jan what she wanted to do. Jan said that she wanted to watch her strip then crawl under her skirt and lick her pussy. Anna smiled and said she bad. Anna walked over light a candle turned on some music and shut off all the lights. Anna started the strip tease. It took Anna ten minutes to get naked.

Then with Jan on the love seat Anna crawled over lifted Jan's skirt, pulled off Jan's panties, kissed Jan's inner thigh until her head was under Jan's skirt. After a few seconds. Jan whispered in my ear. This is some of what you missed the last time when you were watching us from your closet. I looked shocked. Jan smiled and said that Anna does not know you were watching. Anna licked Jan for 15 minutes before she orgasmed.

Anna said now it was my turn to strip down but leave on the undies and gaff. I took off my blouse and skirt then my heels. I was now standing before two women dressed only in my pink bra panties garter and hose. With my breast over flowing the cups of the bra. Anna said I make a pretty girl. Anna said that it is time for we three lesbians to go up to the bedroom. That night and the next three days and night I only dressed as a woman. That was some weekend. I would play dress up with both of them often after that first time. Sometimes together some with just one.

Over the next year Anna developed a drug for the treatment of the prostrate. A skin cream that repairs skin cancer marks. These and other drugs made the company millions. One day Anna said that she thinks she found the cure. She said that she has been working for five years and now she thinks she might have something. It has worked in mice. It made the female mice produce more eggs. The male mice had more sperm production and was vastly more potent.

She said that she has asked the company and the FDA to start human trials. She said that it will take a few months for the clearance. It took six. I said that I would like to be the first to try. Anna said she did not think I should because it might have side effects. I said that she developed this for US. So, it is only right that I go first just in case.

It took Anna and Jan a month to set up the protocols for the test. For the test I was going to be brought into the hospital for a week. Just in case it would be needed, and to have labs draw every half hour to track the drug progress if any. The night before Anna took me to dinner at our favorite place then when we came home we made love as man and woman. The day of the test I walked into to my room and got in bed. Anna said that normally a nurse would give me the drug but she was doing it just in case something happens. Anna said that the drug would make me sleep for a day or two. She kissed me good night then gave me the shot. I said I felt warm and it was getting dar.. Thay is all I was able to say.

I had a number of dreams some with Anna in them and we were playing dress up as kids. Some with Sue. A few of our school days. One with the fight in high school. All were as they were how they happened. Then each one again but I was Anna in the dreams. Then some as me but as a girl growing up and everything a girl goes thru. Playing with dolls. First party dress. First kiss. First time with a boy losing my virginity. On and on. The dreams started to slow down and I could hear noise. Then I could hear voices. Then I could hear words. I opened my eyes, the room was black. I felt strange. My mouth was dry and I felt very warm. I pushed the sheet off me. I felt that I still had my breast. I went back to sleep.

An hour later I woke again. I felt the need to pee. I sat up. That is when Anna called my name. I tried to answer but my throat was dry. Anna sat beside me with her arms around my shoulder. I felt smaller next to her. Anna asked if I needed something. I nodded my head and pointed, Anna said bathroom. I nodded again. Anna help me to the bathroom in the dark. She kept the lights off. Anna said that I needed to sit down to pee until I get my head clear. Anna said that she will keep the lights off till morning, and for me to sleep. I did.

The next thing I remember was Anna call out Jamie, Jamie, can you hear me. I slowly opened my eyes. Anna said hi sweetie. Then gave me a kiss. I asked Anna if everything was ok. Anna said that I was safe and healthy. I said ok. I looked at her. She smiled. I said well. Anna cleared her throat. She said well sweetie things did not go as planned. She sat next to me. I noticed she was a little taller. Anna said that the drug had some side effects. Anna said that I lost three inches in height. I was now only 5' 2" and that I also lost weight I am 125 pounds. She said I still had my breast but hey had changed some. My areolas were wider and they puffed out forming a crown like cap, my nipples are bigger.

I said that that I could live with that. When I talked my voice was different. Anna held my hand and said, sweetie you have lost you beautiful penis. I forced my hand down and felt that it was gone. I moved my hand lower and felt a warm damp lips. I looked at Anna I said I have a pussy. Anna said yes sweetie. I woke it was dark again.

Anna brought me some cloths the next day. Bra, panties, skirt, blouse, three inch heels, a purse, sun glasses. The nurse had done my hair and makeup. She also did my nails a light pink. Anna told me that all the test shown that I was fully functional woman with ovaries and womb. That I also had milk ducts in my breast. For all practical purposes it was as if I was born a girl. Anna said in a low tone that I will have periods and could have a baby.

As we left the hospital I needed my sun glasses. On the way to the car. Anna said that she will try to find a way to fix this. I said it took you over six years for this to happen. In five years, it will be too late for us to try for a baby. I said we will figure this out. Just then a gust of wind lifted my skirt above my waist. I said I going to miss pants. Anna said she was going to miss my cock. I touched the front of my skirt and said so will I.

When we got home Anna pulled me into the den and said we needed to talk. Anna said that she and Jan have checked their findings but as for right now they can't change me back. Also, all the doctors feel that if my DNA was effected that we should wait no less than two years before any try because the body needs to reach equilibrium. That takes time. So, as it stands right now it will be three years before we can try. I said three years. Anna said yes it will take that long just to check all the compounds that were used in the drug. Anna said they made the drug from a combination of compounds. It worked when it was tested on mice as you remember. But on a human we had this problem.

But on the other hand, the FDA had given the company approval to market the drug as a sex change drug for male to female. We and the company have been given a paten and are the sole providers of the new drug. Anna said that the drug market name will be JAMIE. The official name is too long and it is in Latin. The expected profit for us will be around two million a year. Plues our stock in the company should bring us around $350,000 a year in dividends alone. Added in all the other drugs we developed our annual income should be five million a year after taxes.

I said that it will be nice on the money side with our income now we will be making six million. But honey how do I live as a woman. My only experience is when I am dressed up for you or Jan. Anna said well just like you have been. You know how to walk. You know how to do your makeup. You have been out with us all over town dress and acting like a woman. Now with your voice naturally a woman. It should make you feel better. Anyhow you are a woman not a man in drag. You are real not pretending to be a woman. So just be yourself. Oh, I think you should take some dance lessons you still try to lead.