I Just Got Fucked

Story Info
My wife brings another guy into our lives.
2.6k words
4.29
17.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have decided to take a break from my Unusual First Meeting series and write something slightly different. I hope you like it.

I was lying on the bed in the caravan we had rented for our holiday. I had not been well the previous day so I was having a nap. I was woken by the sound of the 'van door opening and closing. The bedroom door was open so I could hear the rustle as my wife put stuff down in the kitchen then her feet padding along the corridor to the bedroom. She walked around the foot of the bed and fetched up alongside me.

Her face wore an odd expression, half excitement and half worry.

"I just got fucked." she said

This was a bit surprising as we had been together ten years, eight of them married, and I was pretty certain that the only guy she had fucked during that time was me.

"You what?" I yelped, "Are you winding me up?"

"Nope." she said "Look."

A brief description of my wife before we go any further Twenty-Nine years old and one of those lucky people who just stay in shape without wasting pointless hours at a gym or running for no reason at all. She's a big girl standing five feet and eleven inches tall with an awesome body. thirty-eight D tits and hips and arse to match. Finished off by strong smooth thighs that go on forever.

Today she was wearing a normal holiday outfit for her. Spaghetti strap top which showcased those thirty-eight D's and a short denim skirt that showed off those lovely long legs. She never wore anything under those two items.

"Look! she said and swung her right leg over my hips and pulling her other leg up so she finished up straddling me. As she came rest over my hips a large dollop of spunk, no doubt released by her spreading her legs, dropped out from under her skirt

and landed with a plop on my, still flaccid, cock.

"See!" she giggled while reaching with both hands for the hem of her skirt and hauling it up to her waist. She had been to get waxed before we came away and her smooth pussy and upper thighs were glazed with sticky looking fluids.

She lowered herself so that her slick cunt lips landed right on that glob of spunk and then opened either side of my cock. She started to slide those slick lips back and forth along my rapidly hardening cock.

"You know you've been trying to persuade me to spice up our sex life by including other people. Well, I have been thinking about it and today I met this guy who just clicked somehow, so I did it."

"I am feeling a bit guilty though." she continued.

I opened my mouth to start reassuring her but she placed two fingers on my lips to stop me.

By this time my cock was rock hard so she lifted herself, reached down, and guided me into her incredibly sloppy, slippery cunt. She then started to very slowly rock her hips with my cock fully embedded. The hot slipperiness felt amazing.

"Let me finish." she said, "I'm not feeling guilty because I did it. I know you wanted me to, and I really, really enjoyed it. I'm feeling guilty because I know you wanted to be there when it happened, but I'm going to fix that. We're meeting him for dinner this evening at seven o'clock and after that he's promised me another good fucking while you watch."

That thought finished me off and I blasted my spunk into her in the most intense orgasm I've had in years. I literally screamed as I ejaculated and then the world went dim for a short while. As I came back to life she said,

"I guess you like that idea."

After I got my breath back, I had to agree that it was an absolutely awesome idea. She lifted herself off my deflating cock and a stream of cum ran out of her cunt all over my groin.

"I guess there was a lot of spunk in there." she commented "From both of you."

She slid down alongside me and started to fondle my, now limp, dick.

"I suppose you want to hear just exactly what happened this morning?" she murmured in my ear.

"Oh yes please." I replied, "Every little detail."

I will write the next part of the story from her point of view, as she told it to me.

Maria's story.

I had left Dean to have a nap and recover from his stomach bug. I took a couple of bags of washing and headed for the launderette. As I got there this rather nice-looking guy arrived from the opposite direction with his bags. He opened the door and held it for me. I gave him a smile and thanked him.

It turned out that we were the only ones in there so we started chatting, as you do. It turned out he was on his own as his girlfriend had dumped him the weekend before they were due to take this holiday so he decided to come on his own. I told him what was happening with dean and I. I could see he was checking me out and, to be honest, I was checking him out too.

There seemed to be an instant spark between us somehow. He asked me what I was planning while I waited for the washing. I said that I was thinking of a coffee and reading my Kindle.

"Well!" he said, "I hope I'm not being too forward but the 'van I'm staying in is only across the road and I've got plenty of coffee."

I realised only too well what was happening here, but I thought about my talks with Dean about maybe trying other people and decided to just go with it.

I looked at him and smiled, "Why not."

The thought of what was almost certainly going to happen made my pussy start to moisten and my nipples got hard. He obviously noticed the nipples and that caused a lump to appear in his shorts.

He stepped to the door and opened it. I walked through and he grabbed my hand. We walked over the road so fast we were almost jogging.

At his 'van he opened the door and I walked into the lounge area. I turned to face him as he shut the door. He moved straight to me and we just started hungrily kissing with our tongues swirling around together. His hands went straight up under my top to grab my tits, squeezing them and pinching my nipples.

I reached for the hem of his t-shirt and started to lift it over his head. That meant he had to raise his arms so he lifted my top too and both garments were thrown aside. I went for his shorts. They were the type with a drawstring at the waist. The knot slipped undone effortlessly so I pushed shorts and briefs down together.

Meanwhile his hands had gone to the back of my skirt and undone the button and zip so my skirt fell to the floor as well. We continued our frantic kissing as we wriggled out of our trainers and we were both naked.

We stumbled towards the couch and I went down on my back with him on top. As soon as my back hit the couch my legs spread and my knees came up as if on autopilot. He moved between my thighs and his rock-hard cock speared into my dripping cunt without any resistance at all.

He started thrusting into me at an insane pace and I was humping up at him just as hard. Our bodies were slapping together and I was so turned on and wet that I could feel pussy juice spraying out to coat my thighs and pubic mound. This was not making love. This was an all-out, no holds barred, I've got to cum as soon as possible, fuck.

At the pace we were going neither of us was going to last long and, sure enough, after a few intense minutes I felt a massive orgasm suddenly rush right through me. All my muscles went rigid and I could hear myself screaming. I felt him going tense as he rammed his cock in one last time, then he was roaring too as I felt his spunk spraying my cervix and even more warm wetness filling my cunt. I must have squirted, something I rarely do, because I could feel a rush of fluid running over my upper thighs and down my crotch.

He slumped down onto his elbows over me and my nipples were rubbing his chest as we both struggled to get our breath back. It was a few minutes before either of us could speak,

"Oh my god! I don't think I have ever cum so hard in my life." he said.

"Same here," I gasped back, "I need a drink now. Did someone say something about coffee?"

He chuckled and heaved himself off me to head for the kitchen. I headed for the bathroom to clean up some of the soggy mess between my thighs. I walked back out with a towel to sit on at the dining table. He brought the coffee over,

"Hi!" he said, "I'm Chris." He put the coffee down and held out his hand to shake. I realised, with a jolt of shock, that we had just fucked the shit out of each other and we didn't even know our names. I continued with his game,

"Hi! I'm Sonia. Pleased to fuck you." I replied. He roared with laughter at that.

"Do you fuck everyone you meet at the launderette?" he teased

"Only the ones who kidnap me and drag me off to their caravan." I teased back. I looked at the clock on the wall,

"We better drink this coffee then go and put the washing in the driers." I said.

"What are you going to do while you wait for the drier?" he asked with an exaggerated leer.

"This guy I met this morning gave me one hell of a fucking. I think I need to find someone to give me a nice slow gentle fuck now."

He reached out and gently squeezed my hand. "I think I know just the fella." he smiled. "Are you going to say anything to your hubby about this?"

"Too right I am." I replied, "He's going to love it."

I explained about our talks and ended by asking him if he would consider a threesome so Owen could watch. He told me he had never had one but he had been trying to find a way to broach the subject of a threesome with his fiancé before she dumped him, so he would be delighted to try it with us.

By this time, we had finished our coffee so I used the towel I was sitting on to do a bit more clean up as I would rather not have spunk running down my legs when we went to sort the clothes out. Then we got dressed and headed over the road.

After we sorted the washing out, we went back to Chris's 'van. He led me straight to the bedroom saying,

"Let's get comfortable this time."

I thought that was a great idea and as soon as we were in the room I whipped my top and skirt off and sat on the edge of the bed. He was a bit slower than me. He had taken his shirt off and was starting on his shorts. I grabbed the waistband and pulled him in front of me as he released the drawstring. I pushed the shorts down, leaned forward and took his cock into my mouth. He was almost completely hard and I could still taste our combined cum from earlier. I was pumping the base of his cock with one hand while working my mouth up and down the rest of it. My other hand was fondling his hanging balls.

"I'm not going to last long if you keep that up." he moaned.

I just worked my mouth faster so that he soon stiffened up and filled my mouth with spunk. I lay back on the bed and pulled him down beside me. After kissing him and pushing my tongue into his mouth so he could taste himself I said,

"Now it's my turn. Start at the top and work down."

He started by kissing me while he played with my tits and tweaked my nipples with his fingers. Then he licked down the side of my neck and on down to my left nipple. As he sucked on my nipple his left hand caressed down over my belly and my mound until he found my clit.

He circled around my erect, throbbing clit bringing waves of pleasure that caused me to hump my hips up towards his fingers.

He switched his mouth to my other tit while moving his other hand down to slip two fingers, then three into my dripping hole. I shuddered into an orgasm while he repositioned himself so he could attack my pussy with his mouth. Starting with a couple of swipes, with his tongue, the full-length of my slit, then he pushed his tongue right into my hole and swirled it around.

His hands, meanwhile, had returned to playing with my tits and nipples, spreading the damp slipperiness from my pussy all over them. I could feel another orgasm building and he recognised the signs too. Changing tactics again, he moved his mouth over my clit and sucked it in while flicking his tongue rapidly over it. He brought his right hand back down to insert two fingers with his palm upwards so he could curl those fingers and find my G spot.

I exploded. This wasn't a fairly gentle cum like he had given me with his fingers, this was a bucking, twisting, screaming, monster cum. He kept licking and rubbing gently until I had come down from my peak and then he slid himself up my body until his, once again, rock hard cock entered me without any resistance until it was completely in and I could feel his scrotum against my arse.

He was resting his weight on his elbows so he could cup my tits in his hand as he lowered his mouth to mine and kissed me. His tongue invaded my mouth and I could taste my cum. It all felt wonderful.

We rested like that for a while, just exploring our mouths with our tongues. Then he gently pulled back and started a slow stroking in and out of my cunt with the full length of his cock. I could hear myself making little mewling noises every time his cock pushed in and i would lift my hips to meet his thrust.

We must have fucked like that for a good ten minutes at least. Then we both started to feel the need to cum again and started moving faster and faster. He was grunting and I was squeaking with every thrust until I yelled,

"I'm cumming! Cum with me!" As my orgasm washed over me, I felt his cock pumping a last load of spunk into my throbbing cunt.

After Chris pulled out of me, I quickly put my clothes on and we went to retrieve our washing. I arranged to meet him at seven for dinner, then I headed back to our 'van as quickly as I could because I knew you would want to get into my creampie while it was still fresh. It didn't hurt to get back before too much ran down my legs for anyone to see.

I hope you are enjoying this story. The evening encounter will be in part two.