"I knew you would come slut."

Story Info
Finding my place.
1.9k words
4.15
28.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Chicago "L" (short for "elevated") is the rapid transit system serving the city of Chicago and some of its surrounding suburbs in the U.S. state of Illinois.... The "L" provides 24-hour service on the Red and Blue Lines and is one of only five rapid transit systems in the United States to do so. On June 6, 1892, the first elevated--or "L"--train ran from 39th (now Pershing Road) and State streets to Congress Parkway and Wabash Avenue. By 1893, the Chicago and South Side Rapid Transit Railroad extended this line to Jackson Park, the site of the World's Columbian Exposition of 1893. the Loop, 35-block area of downtown Chicago, Illinois, U.S. The name derives from a cable-car line that circled the city's central business district in the 1880s, though the term's use became most common following the completion in 1897 of the Chicago Union Elevated Railway (the "L"), which forms a loop...

The Loop is a vibrant area featuring eclectic eateries, shops, theaters and parks. Comprised mostly of high-rises, it's also home to the 108-story Willis Tower. The iconic "Cloud Gate" sculpture sits in Millennium Park. Grant Park features the large, rococo-style Buckingham Fountain and the renowned Art Institute of Chicago, and hosts annual events like The Taste of Chicago and Lollapalooza.

When I am feeling down I like to ride the loop starring out the window at the Chicago river. I board the Brown Line (which goes "counter-clockwise") and ride until it leaves the Loop, next stop Merchandise Mart. At Merchandise Mart I cross over to the other platform and get another Brown Line, which will end up where I started. Which gives me a wonderful view over the Chicago River before and after Merchandise Mart.

Late at night/early morning is the best that window between the bars closing but before rush hour. There is an hour of, if played just right, solitude a train car to myself lost in my own thoughts. I boarded at the Belmont station in the last car and settled in a seat by the window. Just before the train left the station a woman entered and took a seat in the front of the train car. She had obviously been crying looking very distraught. She sat there face buried in her hands I guessed late twenties early thirties, five four, slim with dirty blonde hair. She was dressed in jeans and a T-shirt with no bra wearing pink flip flops.

I tried to forget she was there starring out the window at the Chicago river but her soft sobs filled the empty car. My solitude broken I slowly walked up to wear she was seated. Taking the seat beside her and putting my arm on her back softly rubbing. "Everything will be ok, honey." I felt her pain being in recovery I had nights like this when all I could do was cry. She laid her head on my chest and I instinctively stroked her hair.

We stayed like that for awhile the city passing through the train windows. Finally she lifted her head, looking at me with soft green eyes "Thank You." A tender moment between strangers on a train at four AM. I was still softly stroking her hair when she leaned in kissing my squarely on the lips. We kissed lips parting, I felt her tongue, arms rapping around each other. The train kept rolling. we continued kissing my hand found it's way under her shirt. I cupped her breast rubbing, squeezing - her hand sliding under my skirt inside my panties rubbing my pussy.

Her fingers entered me slowly in then out my wetness growing. I lifted her shirt kissing and sucking her breast flicking the nipple with my tongue. She continued to finger my pussy as I fumbled to get her jeans open. Sliding my hand in to find her panties soaked I parted her lips I entered her with three fingers. The train kept rolling we kept fingering, kissing, staring into each others eyes. She was moving to meet my fingers our pace increasing. Our moans filling the empty train car the slurping sound of fingers fucking wet pussies. We were both close when her thumb poke into my tight asshole I could take no more. We both screamed coming together orgasms shaking our bodies as the train moved down the tracks vibrating beneath us.

Collapsing in each others arms exhausted as the train came to a stop. Looking up I realize we were at the end of the line Albany Park we had rode through 27 stops. We fixed ourselves an exited the train car we crossed to the other platform. Waiting for the morning train to the city with Men in business suits carrying brief cases. I realized I didn't know her name "I'm Cheryle, nice to meet you." extending my hand.

Taking my hand she smiled "Carrie, very nice to meet you."

The train pulled into the station and we boarded grabbing seats near the back of the train. I put my arm around her pulling her close and Carrie responded by laying her head onto my chest. I stroked her blonde hair softly watching the sun come up out the window. She drifted off to sleep, so peaceful, so beautiful, oblivious to the suburbanite commuters surrounding us. Sunrise on the the Chicago river, I called and left a brief message I be a little late this morning and went back to stroking Carrie's hair.

Just before the Belmont station I woke her those beautiful green eyes looking up at me. "Honey, we are almost there." We exited the train holding hands through the station and out to street. "I have to get home get a quick shower and get ready for work." I said not really wanting to part company.

"Give me your phone I'll put my number in it."

Handing her my phone I watched as she put her number in my phone she was so beautiful standing there in the early morning sun. Handing me back my phone, we hugged, I kissed her soft cheek lingering in the moment. Finally parting we headed in different directions not sure I would ever see her again. I knew nothing about her, why was she crying last night, where had she come from, where was she going? No time for such thoughts I need to get to work.

Days passed, weeks, months I was busy at work still getting over Lisa. Still going to meetings, still seeing Carol I had almost forgot that night on the train altogether.

Then by chance I stopped to have a drink with some colleagues Friday after a long week at the Milk Room. Finding a table we sat waiting for a waitress to take our order. "What can I get for you." Came a voice I knew from behind me turning looking up into those familiar green eyes I smiled. She gave no reaction, no hint of recognition, just taking our drink order and then returning with our drinks.

After awhile of drinking and talking with my colleagues I excused myself to the bathroom. After finishing I was washing my hands when Carrie entered the restroom "I should have known you were one of those stuck up lawyers."

"What are you talking about."

"Finger a girl on the L and never call BITCH!"

Those green eyes didn't seem so soft and inviting now "I've been busy and I'm just coming out ooo." Smack! Her hand slapping my face stopped me from finishing that sentence. I tried to push past her but she shoved me back "What are you doing,"

"Shut up." Slapping me again, then pushing me to the floor, reaching in her apron she handed me a piece of paper. "Be at this address at midnight." Turning she left the restroom, I gathered myself fixed my make-up and rejoined my colleagues at the table. My mind racing, I was wet, did I enjoy that, do I attract violence.

Safe at home I wondered what she was thinking I wasn't going to some strange address at midnight. How dare her slap me when all I did that night was comfort her. 11pm I wasn't going, 11:30pm I was walking out the door, midnight I was ringing the buzzer. Why was I there, what did I want to happen, I wasn't sure but her dominance over me earlier really turned me on I had to know what was waiting for me behind that door.

Carrie open the door standing there in a black garter belt with matching nylons and bra, no panties. "I knew you would come slut."

I said nothing just starring at her I wanted to taste her. "Are you coming in?"

Silently I walked in 'SMACK' she swatted my ass as I walked past her. "You don't kiss me hello slut?" shutting the door. I turned leaning forward to kiss her lips but she pushed me back hard. Pointing down I knew where she wanted the kiss. I dropped to my knees kissing her bald pussy gently. "Get your tongue in there slut."

Eagerly I obeyed, what was wrong with me, I licked parting her lips tasting her moans encouraging me. Carrie's hands finding the back of my head pushing my head into her I licked and sucked her clit bringing my hand up to finger her. I wanted to please her, is this why I came here, on my knees servicing a dominate woman again, did I need this? Her juices covering my face and fingers, her hips bucking, her hands on the back of my head grinding my face into her pussy. Carrie's orgasm seemed to last several minutes her body shaking violently.

After she calmed down I looked up for approval but was met with disdain. "Strip Slut!"

Blindly I obeyed removing my cloths. "Hand me your panties" Sliding them off I handed them to her she took them to her nose. "WET! I knew it, you enjoy this"

"Yes Ma'am" Did I really say that.

"Open your mouth slut."

I obeyed opening Carrie shoved my own wet panties in my mouth. Leading me to the bedroom, bending me over the bed, she walk to the closet across the room. Removing an oddly shaped dildo "You're going to learn your place SLUT!"

She held it in front of my eyes "You know where this is going?"

I mumbled and shook my head, scared at the site of this huge dildo, she laughed a wicked laugh that sent shivers down my spine. Moving out of my site, afraid to move, I waited for what would come next.

The first thrust hurt so much, tears rolling down my face, my ears filled with that wicked laugh. Thrusting in and out of my dry ass, no lube, no spit, the pain was immense. Suddenly she stopped holding the dildo deep inside my bowels, I whimpered, somehow I missed the feeling of being fucked in my ass.

I started moving fucking my own ass has she held the dildo in place laughing. What was wrong with me, I needed this, wanted this, bucking, impaling myself on the huge dildo. I felt my insides churning an orgasm building, without warning the dildo was gone, my bowels empty and gaping, I heard myself begging.

The TV on the wall was on and there I was begging to be ass fucked a large man behind me stroking his penis. Guiding it to my asshole, entering my gabbing orifice easily, pounding me till he exploded filling my bowels with hot cum. Then another and another I lost count of the men and the orgasms.

Then standing before me there she was counting money and laughing. I slinked to the floor crawling to lick her feet.