I Know You Seduced Your Professor

Info
A Bondage University story
1.3k words
3.89
13.2k
7
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
253 Followers



Come on in. Sit down. No, don’t speak. I know you seduced your professor, and I have a lot to say. Sit still. Don’t squirm, girl. Let’s go over what happened.

Friday afternoon you visited your statistics teacher, Professor Evelyn Bennett, during her office hours. She’s one of our newer professors. You shut the door and stood in front of her desk. You were wearing the school uniform: black high heels. White knee-high socks. A little red plaid schoolgirl skirt. A tight white button-up blouse, tied up to show plenty of skin. Your university choker collar. You even had your hair in pigtails.

You told her that you didn’t understand the material. You swung your hips back and forth and idly played with your hair, wrapping a pigtail around your finger. You told her that all the math is too hard for a girl like you.

She said she could help you with specific homework problems if you had questions. You bit your lip seductively as you listened to her. Then you told her that your grades are very important to you, and you were very worried about your grades. She told you it was still early in the semester. You clasped your hands behind your back and squeezed your elbows together, thrusting your breasts out towards her. You leaned forward over the desk, making sure she was looking at your breasts. That she could see the lacy white bra peeking out from your button-up blouse.

She blushed.

Still leaning forward, you told her in a husky whisper that you would do ANYTHING for an A. You told her you would do whatever it took to get “extra credit.” You bounced a little, making your breasts jiggle in front of her. Then you ran the tip of your tongue around your lips, staring at her hungrily. You asked your professor to give you an “assignment”.

She swallowed and stammered, unable to think of a response. You turned around and bent over, your schoolgirl skirt riding up and displaying your hot pink panties clearly. You ran your hands down your smooth, tight legs. She asked what you were doing and you said you were just taking off your knee high socks. Then you asked if she thought your butt was sexy. She just blushed.

You stood up, socks in hand. You smiled at her and said you felt bad for making her uncomfortable. You told her that you were a bad, naughty little schoolgirl and you needed to be disciplined. You stepped around the desk and put the socks on the desk. Then you lay over her lap. You crossed your wrists behind your back. You wiggled against her lap and told her that naughty girls need to be spanked. That you deserved to be spanked. That your young, beautiful body was all hers. All she needed to do was to flip up your little skirt and put her hand on your bottom and teach you a lesson.

She spanked you, a light, hesitant slap. You giggled and goaded her on. You challenged her to spank harder. You told her you could take it, that you liked strict professors. She spanked much harder the next time. You let out a happy squeal and she seemed shocked, briefly putting her hand over your mouth.

Once she moved her hand away you rubbed your cheek against her palm. You told her you really like it when she keeps you quiet with her hand over your mouth, but that might be impractical during a spanking. You suggested using your knee-high socks, one to tie your wrists, the other stuffed in your mouth. You told her how hot it would be for her to have a naughty schoolgirl tied up across her lap, moaning into a gag as she spanked the girl. Professor Bennett seemed to hesitate, so you went on, telling her that making you her bitch would get her nipples nice and hard through her silk top. That it would make her pussy soaking wet under her black short business skirt. That goading got to her. She grabbed your pigtails, pulled your head up and shoved a rolled-up sock in your mouth. You moaned softly and crossed your wrists behind your back again, moving them around slightly to get her attention. She made a simple quick knot around your wrists and you sighed happily.

She didn’t resume spanking right away, however. Instead, she let her hand explore and play. She cupped your butt in her hand. She let her hand glide slowly up and down the back of your leg. Then she gave you a firm swat, making you moan again. Then her fingertips traced slow circles around your inner thigh, slowly, shyly working their way towards your pretty pink panties…

Then there was a knock at the door. Another girl called out that she needed to see the professor. Professor Bennett gasped, freezing with shock. You didn’t, though, did you? You immediately slid off her lap and under the desk. You spat out the sock, your wrists still behind your body. Then the door opened.

It was your classmate, Tiffany. She wore a uniform just like yours. She chattered on rapidly, dropping into a seat in front of the desk. She started asking questions about the homework, often asking Professor Bennett to repeat herself.

Evelyn Bennett was stock-still with shock. But then she started answering Tiffany’s questions, getting into the familiar routine of helping a student, almost as if she had forgotten you were there.

So of course, that’s when you made your move. You were kneeling under the desk, and at this point you leaned forward and actually put your head between her legs, up her skirt. Tiffany couldn’t see you under the desk. She just kept chattering away. Professor Bennett was once again frozen in shock as you put your face as close to her panties as you could. You laid gentle kisses on her inner thighs as the professor struggled to answer Tiffany’s questions without giving any obvious sign of what was happening. You went deeper. Evelyn Bennett’s panties were revealingly cut, allowing you to try to move them over slightly with your teeth and tongue so your tongue could sneak in through the leg hole to tease her pussy lips.

You seemed to work as hard as you could over the course of a half hour to drive her wild, whether it was with your tongue on her pussy, or rubbing your nose against the crotch of her panties, or gently biting at her inner thigh. She was sweating and flushed the entire time, her nipples making proud little bullets through her thin silk shirt. Tiffany just kept talking, sometimes grabbing at Professor Bennett’s hands as she pointed out homework problems, or seeming to accidentally brush against the professor’s hand when trying to work it out on pen and paper.

Then Tiffany exclaimed that she had class in a couple minutes - that same statistics class. She bounced out the door cheerfully. Professor Bennett rolled back from the desk, gasping. You got up from the desk, turned around, and asked for her to untie your wrists. Once she did, you grabbed the arms of her chair, leaned forward, and kissed her passionately, deeply, your tongues touching. You made very sure she could taste her own pussy in your kiss.

Then you stepped away from her. You told her that you were a very, very naughty schoolgirl, but that you could be very good for her. You winked and then reminded her that she needed to be teaching the class in two minutes, before you grabbed your socks and shoes and sauntered out the door, humming happily.

There. I believe I have reviewed all the facts of the matter. This behavior of yours is extraordinary, simply unheard of.

And that’s why you’re getting an A+ on your “seduce an authority figure” assignment. WITH extra credit for getting your friend Tiffany involved. I am very pleased.

Ah, my next appointment will be here any minute. I’m meeting with Professor Bennett. I’ll be talking to her about her performance at Bondage University so far. Now let’s get your wrists bound and get you under my desk.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
253 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bondage uni is legitimately the best series and I request you to please please keep writing more of this. Although i would have preferred girl x boy as girl x girl isn't really my liking but it is still a great story!! Waiting for moreeee

Share this

Similar Stories

Noisy Neighbors are Spanked Sisters are Disciplined and humiliated.in BDSM
An Uncommon Bond A girl is abducted and turned into a puppy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Summer in Chastity A young girl gets denial therapy.in BDSM
Using Soap as Punishment How to use soaping as an effective adjunct punishment.in How To
Trained They create a new way to train her in denial. Too far?in BDSM
More Stories