I (Laura) Get Interviewed by a Fan

Story Info
I (Laura) get interviewed by one of my fans.
875 words
3.54
3.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldrussell
ldrussell
104 Followers

Fan: Laura, first of all, thank you agreeing to this interview. And thank you for showing me some of your photographs. I like the ones of the two young men fucking you. You look very sexy with that nineteen year old fucking you.

Laura: I felt very sexy too. I was fifty-eight years old. He was really eager to please me. He did everything I wanted him to do. He's my youngest fuck to date. Here in the UK, the age of consent is sixteen, and eighteen is the age when a young person officially becomes an adult. So I'm happy to be fucked by any man over eighteen. Especially if he has a big cock.

Fan: I love your sexy legs in the air wearing black stockings and heels. You have a shapely figure and body and you're wearing glasses. I don't know why but I'm always attracted to women wearing glasses.

Laura: Thank you. Some men like to fuck me while I wear my glasses. Some men like to come on my glasses too. If they do, I take my glasses off and lick their spunk off the lenses. That always goes down well.

Fan: So, did this nineteen year old fuck you good?

Laura: Yes, he did. He was a very skilled lover. I was totally satisfied. It was him and his twenty year old friend. My husband arranged it as an anniversary treat. On Saturday, both young men fucked me simultaneously throughout the day. They took turns using my different holes. By Sunday, I had them relay fucking me, as they were starting to flag a bit. The photos are from Sunday lunchtime. The nineteen year old (Matt) asked me to wear stockings and glasses, so I looked like Miss Dodd, his music tutor at college. It was his fantasy and (although I don't have fantasies myself) I was happy to oblige. I said: "Do everything to me that you want to do to Miss Dodd. Everything."

Fan: What else did he get you to do?

Laura: He 'made' me suck him fully erect, then he got me to lie on the sofa with my legs back over my head as he fucked my cunt. Then he got me to roll over and he fucked my ass. That was lovely. I guided him so he kept fully erect. I told him that when he was a bit rough it felt really nice, so he really pounded me after that.

Fan: The photos are very good.

Laura: Thank you. My husband's my photographer. He has been for over twenty years. My husband's really good at taking photos of me being fucked without intimidating the men fucking me. He (my husband) becomes very unobtrusive, so the men (in this case, the young men) are able to sustain big erections and fuck me lots of times.

Fan: Regarding not having fantasies is understandable. As you so honestly and eloquently put it in one of your accounts: "I just like being fucked. I love cocks."

Laura: Yes, I do. The above account of that liaison with those two young men is a good example of what I mean by that. I can tell you about it because it happened to me. All I'm doing is remembering it, saying it out loud so the dictate facility on my laptop types it onto a document, so that in a way, by speaking it, I'm telling you about it. To me, this is me talking directly to you about something real. I can't seem to be able to make up scenarios that haven't happened. I don't have that skill. And yes, I do love being fucked; it's all I'm interested in, really. I have no other hobbies or interests. And yes, I really do love cocks, especially big ones, and particularly when the men fucking me have very big cocks and they agree to fuck me quite roughly. I enjoy the feelings I get of being used. I love the way big cocks stretch me and make me feel filled. Good, meaning rough, friction then helps me orgasm.

Fan: You seem to live and to experience what other women can only fantasise about.

Laura: Yes. I'm a slut, or rather, I'm a slutwife. I have been a slutwife for over thirty years. I started my slut life when I was twenty eight years old. The details are in My First Interracial Experience https://www.literotica.com/s/my-first-interracial-experience and in How I Became a Slut Pt. 01 https://www.literotica.com/s/how-i-became-a-slut-pt-01. Essentially, I'm a married woman who likes being fucked by lots of men, either black men or young men, or black, young men with big cocks. I love big cocks. I'm lucky to have a husband who helps me arrange my fuck sessions or 'adventures' as I call them. And it's an extra erotic treat for me to have men fucking me as my husband stands nearby, taking photos of those me ramming their cocks into me and using me as their cumdump. Just writing it has got my heart racing and my cunt tingling, so I'm going to masturbate now.

Fan: Thank you for agreeing to this interview.

Laura: You're welcome. You're very welcome to stay and watch me masturbate if you want to.

ldrussell
ldrussell
104 Followers