I Let Stepdad Between My Legs

Story Info
Lexi couldn't stop thinking about Stepdad's long boner.
1.7k words
4.08
28.4k
31
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
930 Followers

I Let Stepdad Between My Legs.

That night I got sloshed and passed out on the sofa. An hour later I woke up naked! My top was pulled up and my panties were down to my knees. My stepdad, Gus stood there staring at my naked tits and twat, holding up his cell phone.

Then I noticed his fat erection sticking out! At nineteen I'd seen plenty of boy boners but never a man's. It was frikin' HUGE!

Yanking up my shorts I covered my bouncing tits, raced to my bedroom and locked the door. I knew stepdad took pics of naked twat... But why was there saliva on my pubes, running down my crack?

My poor pussy quivered all night.

The next day Gus just sat in his chair reading the paper and drinking coffee. "Good Morning Lexi." He acted like nothing had happened. But I couldn't stop thinking about stepdad's erection... that long, fleshy fuck-stick made my pussy all itchy and crazy-horny...

So horny I even considered humping the knob on my bedpost.

Later I heard Gus moaning in his bedroom. Peeking in I saw mom on her knees, sucking stepdad's long boner. 'Wow, mom took the whole thing into my mouth and down her throat like a sword swallower.' Mom bobbed her head up and down while cuddling stepdad's hairy balls.

Gus grunted and spewed. Mom gagged, choking down his cum. After the last spurt, mom opened her lips wide, showing off a mouthful of jism. Gus took a pic of mom's cummy mouth. Gross.

I wondered what it was like, sucking a boner until it spurted and then swallowing a load of jism. "YUCKY." I practiced on a banana, seeing how far I could take it in my throat before gagging. Not very far.

The next day I walked into the laundry room and froze. Gus stood there stroking his cock with my dirty panties. He didn't see me and whispered, "Oh fuck Lexi...I'm gonna screw you silly... your precious pussy needs a good ponding!"

Gus rubbed my silky panties on his boner until his goo-stuff squirted out. That was the first time I saw a cock spurting cum. It was super gross!

Stumbling away I felt dazed and horny. After stepdad left, I went to wash clothes and found my dirty panties on the floor. They were covered in his jism. I tasted it. "Uck!"

In my room, I lay in bed thinking about Gus wanting me... wanting to fuck me silly. No one had ever wanted me that way... Gosh it felt good to be wanted...sexually.

My pussy itched BAD. I fingered myself, imagining Gus's fat cock pushing deep inside my horny hole. "Oh Yes--YES!" I orgasmed so loud that the neighbor's dogs howled. Oops.

Friday night. Gus got drunk and stumbled into my bedroom. Holy Shit! I pretended to be asleep as he slowly pulled off my blanket. Then I felt him pulling down my panties, trying not to wake me.

I thought stepdad just wanted to peek at my naked pussy. I heard his cell phone click as he took a twat pic. Then stepdad pulled my panties all the way off, sniffed them and whispered. "Ahh, the sweet smell of teen twat."

Peeking with one eye, I watched Gus unzip... his stiffy stuck out like a fleshy pole. Stepdad lifted my top and sucked my pointy nipples. That felt weird, having him suckle my tits like a baby. As he sucked, I felt his hand rub my pussy and his hard knob hit my thigh.

I still pretended to be asleep. Gus pushed a finger inside my pussy... Then his prick rubbed up and down my fuzzy slit--driving me crazy! I moaned, and he froze for a second.

Keeping my eyes shut, I felt my legs and pussy getting spread wide... Stepdad's fat boner slowly pushed inside my, stretching out my pussy lips. My mind wanted to scream and tell him to stop. But my burning pussy LOVED it...

I let him keep pushing into my pink hole.

Stepdad's cock was stiff, so stiff I felt his veins throbbing as his hard tip pushed further inside. I had to bite my lip when it ripped through my hymen. His finger rubbed the hard bead of my clitty... Holy fuck, I almost orgasmed!

My pussy quivered with hot and sinful shivers. Grabbing my tits, stepdad fucked harder. My eyes flew open, and I gripped Gus's hips with my legs, humping against his fuck strokes. Suddenly his cock slammed in balls deep-- I screamed!

"STEPDAD YOU'RE FUCKING ME!!"

"YES I AM LEXI! FUCKING YOU HARD!" Gus gripped my boobs like fuck-handles and plunged in and out so fast his balls slapped my ass.

Looking up, I saw stepdad holding up his call, taking a video of his cock pumping in and out... fucking my virgin pussy. It felt so naughty. "Stepdad keep stuffing your cock in me!"

"Ohh yes Lexi... Ungh, Ungh... Oh honey I'm gonna shoot... pump your sweet twat full of cum!"

"NO STEPDAD! I'm not on the pill!"

"Then I'll pump it up your asshole!" Lifting my legs, he moved his boner to my anus and shoved in. "OUCH SIR--THAT HURTS!"

I looked back, staring at his face as stepdad screwed my ass... His fat prick hurt like blazes! Gus fingered my pussy at the same time. After a dozen strokes the pain stopped and I almost enjoyed getting pussy-fingered and assfucked.

Gus grunted. "Unh-ugh... here it cums sweetie!" His shaft jerked inside my butt and exploded. Stepdad kept fucking as hot goo dripped down my crack. Gus pulled out and took a pic of my reamed-out, cum soaked asshole.

I wondered if those fuck pics were going Facebook... Getting assfucked was the grossest and most amazing experience ever. And my aching ass told me to get some BC pills.

The next morning I was so sore I had to waddle to the toilet. I guess that's part of being a Well-Fucked Woman. After a quick shower, I stepped out and saw Uncle Gus standing there. A big naked man with a big mean boner.

"D-did you want something sir?"

"Hell yes!" Gus snapped his fingers and pointed to his prick. "Suck it stepdaughter." I dropped to my knees to give my first blowjob. I gulped and sucked stepdad's prick while cuddling his cum-laden balls, urging them to spew... Just like mom did.

Sucking like a whore, I felt Gus's prick swell in my mouth, and I tasted something salty --Then his fat cock exploded! "Unghh!" I choked and couldn't hold all the cum. Goo dripped from my lips as I gulped and swallowed.

Strings of warm goo slithered down my throat and into my belly.

My lips tightened and held on, milking out every salty drop of fuck juice. Then I licked off stepdad's hairy balls. Gus groaned. "Wow stepdaughter you suck prick just as good as your mom." That made me giggle.

"Lexi, now it's your turn. Let's see that pretty twat." Gus spread my pussy lips, exposing the glistening pink flesh...His face dropped between my thighs. "Stepdad what the fuck are you doing!?" His tongue thrust into my fuck-hole.

"OOOH... Oh sir... St-stop that!"

Gus lapped away inside my cunt. My thighs crushed his head as I squirmed like crazy. Stepdad was eating my pussy! "Oh Gawd! I shuddered as Gus tongue-fucked my hole. Soon his mouth found my clit, flicking it and sucking it like a straw.

"OH FUCK YES!" Jolting up in orgasm, my pussy muscles clenched his wicked tongue. Gus lapped up my pussy juices and then kissed me, slipping his tongue into my mouth... letting me taste my own cunt... I loved it.

After a month of secret screwing I whispered, "Stepdad we need to stop. Mom knows what's going on. Yesterday I saw her peeking through the door while you fucked my ass."

"Ha! It's okay I. Your mom used to fuck her stepdad all the time. He taught her how to screw, just like I'm teaching you. It's a family-fuck tradition." Gus laughed. "How do you think your mom learned to suck prick like a pornstar?"

"Lexi get those clothes off. Time for anther screw lesson."

Stepdad came to my bed every night, teaching me different ways to fuck. I learned that Fucking was Fun! And Gus loved taking vids while we screwed.

***

Then came the SPECIAL lessons. Stepdad had me pose naked while his friend Bubba took naughty pics. Gus even opened my cunt lips for a close-up. I felt whorish... But posing naked made me wet as sin.

"Lexi, today Bubba's gonna help me fuck you. Just like he helps me fuck your mother."

"WHAT?...is that another family tradition?"

"It is now. Your mom loves being well-fucked. Lexi get in bed and spread your legs while I get the camera." My legs trembled as I climbed on the mattress. Gus opened my pussy lips and zoomed in for a close-up of my pink hole.

Bubba pulled out his cock. The guy was hung like a porn star! Stepdad sucked my tits, then shoved his prick in my pussy while Bubba stuck his jumbo boner up my asshole, stretching it like crazy. "OUCH!!"

"Gosh, getting double fucked on camera is nasty!" I felt like such a slut, bouncing back and forth on the two pounding pricks. Soon I felt the cock in my ass hitting the cock in my cunt.

"OWW! You guys are trying to split me in half!"

Bubba laughed as his prick plunged faster up my ass. Suddenly both pricks exploded inside my guts. Their dueling orgasms sent me over the edge. My toes curled as wave after wave of climax zipped up my spine.

The guys pulled their pricks out. I collapsed on the bed, staring up at the nasty camera. Stepdad laughed, "Do you feel like a Well-Fucked Woman?"

"Ohh Jezuz! I feel fucked to death whore." Gus took the camera off the tripod and zoomed into my cum-filled asshole. "Um stepdad... what are you going to do with that nasty porn video?"

"Post it online with our other family-fuck videos." He winked. "And Lexi from now on you can call me Daddy."

"Oh, of course. Um Daddy...can we do it again?"

KimKim5
KimKim5
930 Followers