All Comments on 'I like Being Naked Pt. 05'

by honestme

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
its getting

Boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dad didnt

A boner applying suntan on her and didnt put lotion on her pussy even though mom told him not to miss a spot?

She didnt get any tingles or get drippy with dad oiling her tits?

Sounds like this story is just a perpetual tease.

3 stars.

lightninlightninabout 7 years ago
Good one

Well I'M still very much enjoying your stories! Ignore those other commenters and continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
AWESOME!

I read all your stories tonight! Keep up the good work.

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 7 years ago
Repetitive

I keep reading, not sure why. Maybe hoping there will be a miraculous recovery and these stories recover. Oh, the plural of "suit", like swim suit, does not include an "e" .

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 7 years ago
Nude Beach

I'll admit the main nude beach we attended while living in Florida was very much like the one you described. But most have the same basic rules as clothing or textile beaches, no sex or fooling around. You may try to make this clear in other nude beach stories so those not used to going won't be scared away if the chance comes up.

I now understand that you are a high school girl on summer vacation, at least in the stories. This makes more sense in not being used to the sexual experiences that mom and dad have turned you on to.

The mother is much like my wife's slut whore mother was and near the same ages. Possibly she is training you to be a prostitute like Dollie's mom had planned for her.

Also I can't picture any young girl inviting three boys to skinny dip with her alone.

I continue reading to see the similarities in your fantasy story and our real life stories.

I'll skip the errors in your writing, the confusion of who says what, and just wait in the lounge on a beach lounger chair. Keep at it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous