I Like to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGittes
JGittes
202 Followers

"I completely agree with you. If she feels uncomfortable in any way, she shouldn't do it. This last-minute change puts you in a bind, doesn't it?"

"I've already talked to John and explained the situation as best I could. He said he understood, but he was understandably disappointed. He agreed to model solo again this evening and Friday if necessary. I reminded him he'd be completely nude. It lifted his spirits, but I think it would help if you would talk with him."

I sensed Ruth tensing up. I quickly pressed my hand to her thigh to keep her in her seat. "I'd be happy to, Doris. I enjoy drawing my nephew, and while I'm disappointed I won't see him in intimate poses with a woman, I want him to be as enthusiastic as possible."

"Thanks so much, Myrtle. I'll inform the others. I don't want to make a big announcement; we'll try to carry on as if this were the plan from the beginning." She walked toward Betty.

"You want to comfort him, Ruth, but let me take care of this. No one knows your relationship with John, and Doris thinks I did all the practice sessions. It must be tearing you apart, but you can talk with him after class."

"You're right, but he will be so disappointed. Hug him from me too."

"I will."

I walked over to the door, opened it, and entered the hallway to the art department offices. At the second door on the left, below the sign reading 'Storage,' I knocked. "May I come in, John? Dr. Carter told me what happened."

"Sure, Aunt Myrtle, I was ready to come out."

I entered the cleaned-out storage room they use for changing and closed the door behind me. The look of disappointment on John's face was palpable.

"I'm so sorry, John. I know how much you were looking forward to it, but if Michelle is unsure, you must respect her wishes."

"I understand, Aunt Myrtle, and I know it's selfish, but I'm disappointed."

"Of course, you are, honey. Dr. Carter mentioned it, but I bring more authority. You'll be completely nude this time."

He had wrapped his robe more tightly than usual, and I could see he was hardly erect. He was more disappointed than I thought. I stepped up and engulfed him in my tightest, full-body hug. I pressed my hands up and down his back and caressed his ass. I relaxed and brought one hand around to slip into the front of his robe and cradle his balls.

"This is from both your mother and me. If I thought it would do any good, I'd take you into my mouth and suck you dry, but I'm going to be selfish. Your mother and I want to draw your glorious nude body for the next three hours. We want your cock rock-hard and throbbing. If oozing precum doesn't flow to the model stand, I want my money back. Look at the bright side; you don't have to wear a condom. Maybe we'll do the other later, after class." He perked up and managed a tiny smile.

"Thanks, Aunt Myrtle, but I won't hold you to it."

"Remember, you're a nude, professional, life drawing model." I turned to the door but had an idea. "We're in the front row, to your right. Feel free to splash us if you manage to come. Break a leg, young man." I returned to my easel.

I whispered to Ruth. "He's dispirited, but he'll get through it. I wanted to give him a blow job but held back. I did encourage him to come in our direction if he could find a way."

She wanly smiled. "Thanks for trying, but he'll be disappointed. I feel so bad for him. I was hoping to see my little man grow up before my eyes, and you were looking forward to it. I'm starting to feel disappointed, too."

John entered the studio. Doris had already moved to the right side of the model stand. "We've had a last-minute change of plans, and John's been kind enough to agree to model for us on his own again. Most of you have spoken to me privately, saying how inspiring John is. The first class with the new rules is tonight, and John will model nude. Thank you, John. Please begin with eight three-minute gesture poses. I'll keep time."

He dropped the robe at the back of the stand and began his routine. I was proud he could project such confidence and would be impressed if I weren't hoping to see an erotic modeling session. His cock hadn't withered away to nothing but was still only half-hard. Ruth was more upset than me and looked more upset than John. Her regular fluid pencil strokes were hesitant and tense, and at the change from the second to third pose, I saw tears falling down her cheek.

She put her pencil down suddenly and whispered. "He's so upset; I've got to do something. Back me up."

She got up and went to meet Doris at the back of the studio. Trying not to bring more attention, I kept drawing. When the timer rang, instead of telling John 'Next pose,' Doris announced, "We'll take a short break. Please keep your seats and Myrtle, would you come over here?"

We converged at the stand where John sat cross-legged and close enough to hear our whispered conversation. "This is most unusual, but nothing's been usual these past two weeks. Ruth volunteered to model with John, and I'd like your thoughts after she explains."

"John's an inspiring model. I enjoyed drawing him last week and looked forward to drawing him with Michelle tonight. He's doing a fine job, but I sense a disappointment and lack of spark. I think the other students feel it too. We all expected so much more, and I modeled for two years before starting nursing school."

Doris interrupted. "You don't know the poses, and these aren't the standard fare you would have used back then."

"Myrtle and I had breakfast on Sunday. She described her Saturday practice session working with the poses Michelle described to you. I also think I've learned a thing or two about erotic interaction with a male since nursing school. It won't be the same as with Michelle. She's an excellent model, and I haven't done it in twenty years, but the other students will have some of the artistic experience you hoped for."

I knew her limits on posing with John more than Doris did, and I needed to remind her, "You'll be okay being nude in the poses I described on Sunday?"

"Yes. Think of it as my contribution to our new holiday, National Get Nude Day." Her flushed face gave away her ultimate desires. I was sure a fecund earthiness wafted up from her pussy.

I looked at Doris. "I think it's a good idea, but it's completely up to you and John."

We all turned to John, and Doris asked, "Ruth has generously volunteered to model with you tonight in Michelle's place. Would you agree?"

His acting skills were as good as his modeling skills. "I'm not sure. Have you ever modeled before? It's more difficult than it looks."

I almost lost it and had to turn away and cough to cover my laugh.

"Yes, I've had some experience with the poses you were supposed to do with Michelle."

"I think I could work with you, M... Ruth." He turned red, realizing he'd almost given everything away. He wisely decided on the intense, silent course.

Ruth looked back to Doris. "I don't have a robe or anything."

Doris smiled. "If you're comfortable, undress here. We'll have more time for poses."

"Thanks. Myrtle said Michelle wanted John to wear a condom, but it's not a problem for me."

Doris was surprised. "It's not a problem? I think they're back in the changing room if you want him to get one. Or knowing John, two." Ruth shook her head no.

Thinking everything was settled, I turned back to my seat. In her most casual, innocent voice, I heard Ruth ask Doris, "Do you have any specific limits on intimacy? Last week you implied you wanted to push boundaries but were those your boundaries or Michelle's. I wasn't sure, so I thought I'd ask."

I could imagine Doris's thinking. I knew she wanted no boundaries, and Michelle planned the simulated sex. Her solution was carefully worded but based on believing Ruth and John would timidly circle each other, afraid to touch. "You and John are free to explore your mutual personal boundaries."

I continued back to my seat, thinking, oh boy, howdy. This would be an evening to remember.

Doris brought two chairs to Ruth, one to sit on and the other to place her clothes. She then stood by the model stand in front of John.

"You've all heard of Ruth's generous offer to model with John this evening in Michelle's absence. Hopefully, Michelle will return Friday, and Ruth can draw then. In any event, we'll be able to proceed with our exploration of the human form as expressed by a female and male couple posing together."

I was only half listening to Doris. John had kept his seated posture and turned to face me while Ruth undressed behind him. He was trying to maintain a calm composure. I pushed Ruth's easel against the wall and moved to the corner of the stand. We were down to eight artists and Doris. One of us sat at each corner and the others mid-way between. The two girls squeezed together near the corner opposite me.

"Last week, I discussed the difficulty of drawing a couple. First, there is the additional complexity of the poses, how to arrange the limbs, the negative and positive spaces, and the shadows, among many other things. The depiction of the couple's story, their narrative, is more difficult yet. It's challenging to draw a couple's feelings for each other."

Ruth stood radiantly beautiful in her full, nude glory. Her small breasts, slim waist, and curvy hips would be delightful to draw. Her chestnut hair rested on her neck in a chignon, and only her nipples gave away her excitement. She bent her knee to step on the model stand, and I saw her pubes were shaved as smooth as John's. Something had changed her mind about shaving there.

She stood on the stand behind John, her bald pussy at his eye level. I smiled at John, slowly lowered my eyes to his throbbing, oozing cock, then quickly looked up to Ruth's slit. John involuntarily turned his head to see where I looked. He needed all his control to maintain his calm façade.

"Usually, when we see a woman and man together nude, we can't help but think of intimacy, sensuousness, trust, and erotic love. John and Ruth have met three times in class as artists and models, and we cannot expect miracles. John has demonstrated skill beyond his brief modeling experience. Ruth also modeled some time ago and is familiar with the poses Michelle would have worked with today. When Ruth's ready, we'll start with four five-minute gesture poses, and I'll keep time."

Doris walked to the back of the studio and didn't look back to the stage after she finished her talk. John looked at me, confused. I nodded my head to stand up and mouthed, 'Begin.' They quickly set up in the standard first couple's pose of holding hands and leaning back, looking into each other's eyes. It's the classic first pose for the models to become familiar with each other. And as simple as it was, Ruth and John were electrifying.

I watched Doris for her response, and her jaw dropped when she looked back to the stage.

They'd stepped between each other's open legs with their right leg, and their thighs touched above their knees. Their left knees were bent, putting their left feet back for stability. They held their hands with bent elbows to find equilibrium and leaned back. The pose was open with exciting forms yet close enough for intimacy.

Ruth and John's faces, necks, and shoulders were flushed. They soon started sweating. Ruth's nipples were marble-like, and her clit protruded from under its hood like a bright pink pearl. I could smell the aroma of the liquid flowing from her pussy. It formed a single rivulet down her right thigh, into the crease between hers and John's thigh, then down his leg and out of view.

Where Ruth's excitement was evident but subtle, John's excitement couldn't be hidden under a bushel basket. His cock rose and curved back to stand an inch away from his belly, where it steadily oozed. As far as narrative interest? These were two people for whom the only thing that would keep them from fucking, was the end of the world, and it better come soon.

Half the students could only stare. The other half harnessed their skills to capture the essence of the pose. When my initial rapture faded, I knew I couldn't capture this pose no matter how long it lasted.

"I'm sorry, time's up. A stunning pose, and whatever you wish to do next is completely up to you. I lost track of time, and we went over. Let's do three more short poses as we planned. We can decide at the break how much time for the longer poses. Next time, I'll set the timer, and we won't run over."

The following three poses flashed by. All were as intense as the first, erotically charged but without direct, intimate contact. The class worked as intensely with their pencils. When the timer rang, calling an end to the last short pose, the scent of sweat, musk, and pussy was overpowering.

"Let's take ten minutes and start again at seven."

Doris walked toward my corner of the model stand, where Ruth and John had already seated themselves. John dangled his legs over the front of the model stand a few feet from me, angled in my direction. Ruth sat cross-legged right at the corner. They weren't touching each other, but Ruth's smooth pussy was spread wide, and John's cock still looked ready to burst. Neither cared in the least how they looked. Doris pulled a chair next to me.

"You're tremendous. It's impossible to tell you haven't been doing this every day for the past twenty years, Ruth. And John, in this context, you look like you've had a decade of experience. You'll need to be careful elsewhere, but it's perfect tonight. Honestly, I'm glad Michelle couldn't pose tonight. Are you both comfortable?"

Ruth smiled her practiced, perky, innocent grin. "I feel wonderful, Doris, but I can't speak for John."

He looked to his mother and then to Doris. "I worried I would be awkward with Michelle, but this is fine."

"You're showing a calm, erotic intensity I've never felt in this setting. You're incredible together and are fulfilling every hope I had for the success of my experiment."

"I'm so glad I could be of help, Doris. Thank you for your compliments. Do you have instructions for the next two hours?"

"Myrtle has given masterful instruction. I trust she provided both of you with all the necessary details of Michelle's plans. Feel free to modify them however you feel comfortable. You choose four poses from the set and take each for ten minutes. We'll break and decide on two of those for longer poses during the final hour. You don't need to remain rigidly stationary either; some movement can be helpful. Sound acceptable?"

Ruth looked at John. "Perfect. I don't have Michelle's strength or technique to hold an unfamiliar pose for an hour. Ten minutes will let me figure that out. Are you okay with it, John?"

He nodded yes. "It's good for me."

My heart was pounding, imagining what I would see.

Doris spoke to the class again. "These will be intense; I'm sure much more than we've seen. We won't need the easels. Move them out of the way. We'll be closer to the stage and more flexible in finding the best viewing angles. We'll choose two of these poses during the break for longer treatment. Any questions?" Silence. "Please get ready."

We all rearranged our things. I moved my easel to the side of the room and moved Ruth's clothes next to my chair. The two young women stayed at the opposite corner. Betty moved next to me, and the others spaced evenly around the stage. Doris found her drawing materials and found a place to set up.

John had picked the short stool from the floor and set it near the center of the stage, then stood next to it with his legs shoulder width apart, his hands on his head, and a slight twist to his body. We all had a perfect view of John's curved, hard cock thrusting up to the ceiling. Ruth sat on the stool.

With John's hard cock an inch from her face, Ruth fidgeted, trying to get into place for the pose. I thought she might call it off in embarrassed frustration. Instead, she looked to Doris and asked, "Is it alright to modify the pose to something I'm more comfortable with?"

"Of course, Ruth. Whatever you'd like to do is fine."

She moved the stool to the floor and returned to kneel in front of John, resting her ass cheeks on her heels. She hesitated, then reached up to cup his balls in her left palm. Her right thumb and forefinger encircled the skin of his scrotum between the base of his penis and testicles. She pulled down gently to lower the throbbing head of John's cock. Parting her lips, she engulfed him in her mouth.

Furious scribbling broke the stunned, deafening silence as everyone, including Doris, regained their senses and started drawing. When I realized Ruth's intention, I locked on John's eyes. I wanted to encourage John during these early, surprising moments. He nearly broke the pose when her lips wrapped around his cock, but I arched my eyebrows and nodded back toward the ceiling. I knew he'd re-focus there and keep control, which he did.

I had a quarter view from behind Ruth's right side and could see the urgency with which she sucked her son's cock. She kept a firm grip around his scrotum, keeping his balls tight in her palm. I couldn't see clearly, but it looked like she used her left hand to massage his perineum between his legs, possibly to his ass. Those artists with a view of only John's back moved around the stand to see the action.

Not a minute into the pose, I noticed the tremors. John started with every muscle taut. But now, sweat dripping off his forehead and under his arms, he closed his eyes, and every muscle trembled. It began small, with involuntary thrusts of his hips, and I knew the orgasm would explode in seconds. He tensed, and with an arch of his back, his first orgasm began.

Ruth firmly held his balls, sliding her left hand further between John's legs, gripped his ass to steady his pose while he flooded her mouth with cum. With half his cock buried in her mouth, I couldn't see the actual volume he produced. I lost count after the sixth rhythmic spasm of the base of his shaft. Ruth swallowed twice and made a third valiant effort before being overwhelmed by John's voluminous ejaculate. It flowed from the corner of her mouth to drip down her neck and onto her breast.

I surreptitiously glanced around at the other artists. They were transfixed. Betty licked her lips. John slowly relaxed and slightly parted his lips to inhale deeply, trying to regain his breath. Somehow, John remained in the pose and opened his eyes to look into Ruth's. She'd kept her eyes open the entire time. The base of John's cock pulsed again, and the corners of Ruth's mouth rose in a satisfied and loving smile.

They continued to gaze into each other's eyes for a few minutes. John gradually tightened his pose and returned his focus to the far ceiling. I guess Ruth stored a mouthful of cum and let it slowly ooze from the corners of her mouth to display the reality of what happened. It was a beautiful, sexy effect.

The timer rang far too soon, and Ruth released her grasp. John relaxed and bent over to rest his hands on his knees. Doris could only whisper, "Next pose, please, when you're ready."

I sensed Doris knew this special evening existed on a delicate balance of desire and circumstance best served by staying out of the way. Ruth and John spoke quietly with each other for a few moments.

The doggie-style pose started things off. John thrust his cock under Ruth's body while she balanced on one arm and reached back with her other hand to massage his balls. John was oozing precum in a steady stream to the stage by the end of the pose.

Next up was the cowgirl pose. John laid diagonally across the stage on his back. Ruth kneeled over his waist, lowering her pussy to rest on his rigid cock. She completed the pose by straightening her body and resting her hands atop her head. From the start, she squirmed her pelvis to slide her cunt an inch or so along the underside of John's cock.

JGittes
JGittes
202 Followers
1...456789