All Comments on 'I Love All In My Family Ch. 01'

by thendral

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
If you want to write erotica in English, FIRST LEARN HOW TO SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH!

I knew something was up when I read the story description: "An unable husband wants her wife be impregnated by his dad."

What the fuck is wrong with this brief sentence? Let's see. "An unable husband..." fucking gibberish. "...wants her wife..." huh? didn't you mean 'his' wife? more fucking gibberish. " ...be impregnated by his dad." Again, huh? "wants his wife be impregnated"? It's "TO BE", you fucking hack.

I've said this before, but I'll repeat myself: I wish there was an Indian version (just guessing, Mohinder) of Literotica, just so people who didn't speak Hindi could go on there and write shitty stories so you fuckers could see how fucking annoying it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Epiphany, anyone?

To the previous commenter... You'd have had an epiphany yourself if you'd read the disclaimer at the start of the story instead of jumping straight to the cock-jerking bits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep writing

IT is sooo wonderful to see people having a go.... I meant writing

Not like the whinger who objected...... poor fellow... like HOW many stories have you put up?????????????

Have a little respect OR go back to YOUR cave.

MaskedRiderMaskedRiderabout 8 years ago
Please keep on writing

Namasthe,

Your story is so hot ... please keep on writing. You have my stroking my lund while I imagine you pleasing your FIL and BIL for your husband's pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting story

Many in same situation use family member . It saves a lot of time and money and is more fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Omg

Rubbish English

Are u even educated enuff to write something?

This was so bad that I stopped after the first paragraph.

No sense of grammar or punctuation or anything remotely similar to tenses.

What were u doing.. writing with ur dick in one hand? ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Indian guy here

Dude... go to human digest and read those stories and write there.

Ur English is pathetic and it's a headache to read something that has such bad grammar.

U don't have the sentence structure nor the story flows naturally.

Ur first sentence was hilarious. .the way u described a thunder clap. ...

But good attempt.. but pls polish ur stuff more before u upload.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.45/5.0 = 89% = A)

PLEASE disregard the self-appointed language police force & their empty talk.

I enjoyed your story very much.

Write from the soul. Write about things/actions/situations that tickle your fancy (=turn you on). Who gives a f☆¿c< about proper past tense!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous