All Comments on 'I Love All In My Family Ch. 03'

by thendral

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Please continue this by including other family members & lower class servants also.Your 3 some & 4 some are exciting which I can't avail in any Indian incest story.Please arrange inter-family-marriage in which family members of the same family will marry each other & impregnate also.Marriage will be held in their sacred worship-room in front of the Goddess in a totally nude condition. However the bride will have a heavy-makeup with mehendi & gold ornaments. Before marriage the bride will purify herself by a piss-bath from her beloved husband & similar will be the case of groom where he will take his bath from her loving wife's hot & delicious urine. The sacred "Foolsajya" & "Honeymoon" will be held in front of the Goddess for getting the blessings.During marriage the groom will fuck the bride continuously from behind and the bride will piss a small amount with each thrust. Finally when the groom will apply the "Sacred Sindoor" on bride's forehead, he will climax & erupts a huge amount of semen in her pussy.Feeling his husband's holy semen in her pussy, the bride will also climax & starts to urinate profusely which her mother or daughter will collect in a jug.Next this "Sacred & pious nectar" (mixed with bride's urine & pussy juice along with her husbands semen) is distributed among other family members & servants, who takes this nectar as the Goddess blessing.And variety of different fetishism like sweaty hairyarmpit, lactation, pregnancy, pissing etc can be created. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Arumai

Rombha yosichu yeludhi irukeenga. Chennaishobs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous