All Comments on 'I Love All In My Family Ch. 03'

by thendral

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Arumai

Rombha yosichu yeludhi irukeenga. Chennaishobs

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Please continue this by including other family members & lower class servants also.Your 3 some & 4 some are exciting which I can't avail in any Indian incest story.Please arrange inter-family-marriage in which family members of the same family will marry each other & impregnate also.Marriage will be held in their sacred worship-room in front of the Goddess in a totally nude condition. However the bride will have a heavy-makeup with mehendi & gold ornaments. Before marriage the bride will purify herself by a piss-bath from her beloved husband & similar will be the case of groom where he will take his bath from her loving wife's hot & delicious urine. The sacred "Foolsajya" & "Honeymoon" will be held in front of the Goddess for getting the blessings.During marriage the groom will fuck the bride continuously from behind and the bride will piss a small amount with each thrust. Finally when the groom will apply the "Sacred Sindoor" on bride's forehead, he will climax & erupts a huge amount of semen in her pussy.Feeling his husband's holy semen in her pussy, the bride will also climax & starts to urinate profusely which her mother or daughter will collect in a jug.Next this "Sacred & pious nectar" (mixed with bride's urine & pussy juice along with her husbands semen) is distributed among other family members & servants, who takes this nectar as the Goddess blessing.And variety of different fetishism like sweaty hairyarmpit, lactation, pregnancy, pissing etc can be created. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous