I LOVE Autumn; But Fall? Damn.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, she built to ecstasy, which I did not expect since she had just been serviced so vigorously. Then she cried out in glorious orgasmic release, "Oh, god, Rob! I missed you! YES!"

My heart nearly burst with happiness. Not only because I was responsible for her quivering release and her fingers clutching my hair... but because she MISSED me! She actually MISSED me! I gave her a muffled "me too!"

I felt like I nearly achieved a strangled orgasm within my constricted cage, but I could not. I did feel a glob of cum force its way through. I groaned into her sex.

When she came down from her high, she stayed where she was. She was enjoying my soft attentions and wanted to savor the caresses of my lips and tongue. Even though Byron was pistoning into his wife right next to us, it felt as if we were in our own little world. If only for a little bit. It felt great.

We were brought out of our reverie with the loud groan from Byron as he allowed himself to cum and filled his wife with his release.

Autumn looked down at me from between her beautiful pale breasts. "Make me proud, baby."

Then she got up. She was quickly replaced by Celeste. Oh, wow. Just the aesthetic of her smooth mocha flesh rather than my wife's pale, freckled skin was a big thrill.

Having her thicc thighs framing my face was another rush. Make no mistake, not fat, just a different build. Her scent was intoxicating. I had to taste her; aside from the now familiar taste of Byron's semen, one lick made me want to devour her.

Her labia and bud were plump and soft. I covered her entire mons with my mouth and drove my tongue as deeply as I could into her center after a quick swipe across her clit.

It is fascinating how much can be gleaned just from the WAY a word or a sound is made.

I heard her sultry, throaty voice moan, "Ohhh..."

It conveyed a surprised pleasure, that she was experiencing something she never thought she would.

I heard Autumn, a little cocky, "Told ya."

Then I felt my wife take my caged manhood entirely into HER hot mouth. She slid her tongue into the slit and the end of the cage, barely touching the head of my cock while fondling my swollen balls.

"Ohhh..."

My version unmistakably conveyed a plaintive, desperate begging for something more I could not have. But also a remarkable gratitude for finally being touched at all.

Then I heard a sudden, joyous, almost squeaked, "ohhh!" from my wife as Byron plunged his big weapon fully into her in one merciless stroke.

Simultaneously I heard Byron emit a guttural, satisfied, "ohhh" as the satiny warmth of Autumn's sheath enveloped him.

She kept tonguing me while she got fucked.

I was so enamored with Celeste that I quickly cleaned her of semen so I could taste only her. I traced my tongue lightly over her nether lips and her swollen bud, exploring and savoring her. When she began pushing back against me, I answered by lashing her clit with my pointed tongue.

She cried out, clamping her thighs over me and fucking my face as orgasms overtook her. After a series of orgasms, she eventually relaxed.

She began to get up, figuring I was done. I grasped her buttocks and held her in place, tenderly bathing her thighs and sex with my lips and flattened tongue.

After several minutes she became aroused again, and I soon had her screaming through ecstatic waves of release. I repeated this process several times, long after Byron had finished making my wife cum and filled her again. When they had finished, I rolled her over onto her back so she could relax, and I could have more control.

"Oh, damnit girl, you weren't lyin'. I have NEVER had it like this in my life..."

From somewhere nearby I heard Byron's voice. He sounded mildly offended. "I eat your pussy..."

She had to wait as she came again. "I know you do, baby, and you do fine. But... you and everyone else I've had did it just for me... to arouse me so you can use that beautiful dick. Rob here (it was not lost on me I was no longer Cucky) obviously LOVES it. I ain't never had a man go down on me like he MEANS it. Its like he'll starve if he doesn't have me... It is wonderful... Ohgod I'm cumming again!"

Here I was, almost a month since my last sexual relief amidst continuous arousal, and only just that night receiving physical contact. Her words, and the seemingly involuntary responses of her body fucking my face, had my heart soaring and my caged cock pulsing.

This night was the most dramatic paradigm shift to date. It absolutely rocked my world.

I went from absolute sensory deprivation to an almost overwhelming sensory... and sensual... overload.

The girls used me for "servicing" almost constantly. Actually I'm sure it was not constant, but I was so tightly wrapped, it seemed like it to me. Sitting watching a movie, standing in the kitchen, on the patio, going somewhere in the car, it seemed one or the other had me between their thighs. I was in heaven.

Don't get me wrong. They were not neglecting Byron the phallic god in the least. My cleanup duties continued unabated.

One morning I was "servicing" Celeste before we went to work. Actually, she had set me straight when I used that term. She said, "Sweetie, I have never felt so loved as when you have your mouth on me. Don't call it servicing... call it lovin'."

Anyway, we were in a sixty-nine with me on top. I was enjoying "lovin" her when I heard Autumn enter the room and exclaim, "perfect!"

Shortly thereafter I felt her penetrating my derriere with a finger, then with something larger. I tried to look around, but she smacked my ass playfully, "You just focus on our guest."

She began massaging my prostate, and soon I felt a pressure building. Then I felt as if I were cumming... but I wasn't. It went on for quite awhile. I heard both women laughing.

Celeste dug her fingernails into my biceps and cried out in orgasmic release.

Then she smacked my buttocks. "You better clean me up, lover. I gotta get to work."

I was confused until I sat up. Somehow, Celeste's breasts and abdomen were completely covered in semen. She was a hot, sticky mess. I looked around for Byron, but he was not there.

My wife glanced down at my crotch with a sardonic expression and I finally caught on.

She had milked me.

No orgasm. If anything I was even more aroused than before. But she had drained every bit of semen from my body, relieving some of the pressure if none of the need.

How deliciously diabolical she was. She clasped my hair in her fingers, and guided me until I had licked up all of the hot, sticky mess from Celeste's body.

The remainder of the month was full of similar adventures. The only time I was not fully involved in love-making was during my "stretching exercises" or bathing when I was tied down or at least had my hands secured. Those were trying times; since physical contact was now permitted, when "little Robby" was free, both women took great delight in using their hands or fellatio to ensure he stretched fully while denying him release.

Autumn made occasional references to my servicing or cleaning Byron. But fortunately for me, she never "pulled the trigger." The closest I came to fellating him was the inevitable contact while in a sixty-nine with the women as he was plowing them from behind.

Celeste took a remarkably intense interest in me. I found her almost always with me when we were at home. She seemed to enjoy conversations with me; we shared a lot of interests. And of course there was the cunnilingus. I found myself spending an inordinate amount of time between her thighs. She could not get enough of my tongue, to the extent she asked Autumn to trade beds with her at night several times, trading husbands as it were.

On our last night before they were to leave, I found myself apologizing to my wife for spending so much time devouring her friend, even though I had no control over it. "I don't know why she is so interested..."

Autumn tittered playfully. "Silly boy. You don't know your own power. You convey so much love, and you make a girl feel so wonderful because you WANT to give us so much satisfaction even though you get none."

She kissed me. "Celeste and I talked about it. She loves her husband. But she knows after tonight, she won't experience you anymore because we are monogamous now. It is driving her fucking nuts thinking she may never have that tongue in her twat again..."

Damn. She was right. I had no idea.

Almost if on cue, Celeste entered the room. She had heard our entire conversation. Staring at my caged member, she sighed. "I am also going to miss watching that needy little locked up pecker dripping pre-cum all the time... it is so fucking hot knowing you cannot cum."

Autumn winked, "They call those chastity tears... little Robby crying for what he cannot have..."

"Oh, I like that!"

I blushed furiously.

Celeste collected a dollop of the fluid dripping from my cage on her fingertip. She regarded it momentarily, began to feed it to me, then changed her mind and sucked the finger into her own mouth instead. "Yummy."

That night we all spent the evening on the bed. Celeste completely ignored her husband, and Autumn completely ignored me. I was confused at first, then remembered what Autumn had told me.

Celeste wanted one last night with my cunnilingus skills. My wife wanted one last night with Byron's magnificently huge phallus.

So while I listened to my wife's orgasmic cries, I licked, sucked and lathered loving attention on Celeste's juicy womanhood... fixated with the same thought she had. That I may never, ever be blessed with her taste, texture and scent again. I hungered for her like a man eating his last meal.

I traced her labia majora, bathed her center, drove my tongue as deeply into her as I could. I bathed her clit with the flat of my tongue, then lashed it back and forth, up and down with my pointed tongue until she screamed. She clasped her fingers in my hair and fucked my face desperately... as if it did not matter whether she suffocated me in the process.

For ME, it was difficult not to love a woman willing to love me so wantonly.

All the more because every time she could, she sucked my fluids from my caged member hungrily.

The next day, we drove our intimate couple to the airport, as they were going on vacation. Both women wore sundresses, which only served to drive me wild, as I could see their mons silhouetted in the light.

To my amazement, as we hugged the couple good-bye at the crowded gate, Autumn directed me to drop to my knees. She then nodded to Celeste.

Celeste grinned and straddled my head, covering it with the flowing skirt of her sundress. She pressed her moist, satiny womanhood to my lips one last time. She sighed with satisfaction as I tongued her hungrily. I could tell it took a great deal of purpose for her to pull herself away from me and walk to the gate.

I stood on trembling legs, her scent fresh on my lips and in my nostrils. Autumn had to take my arm and guide me out of the airport.

We stopped for a nice dinner at a favorite seafood joint on the way home. As we ate, Autumn reminded me that this was November 1st... Locktober would be over as soon as we got home. And she expected penetration tonight.

I was dripping with anticipation. Literally.

At home, she insisted on watching a movie first. Not a porno, but erotic enough to keep me focused.

At bedtime, she had me stand before her as she sat on the bed. She unlocked my chastity device, and much to my relief, she removed the entire restraint.

She lay back on the bed, and sighed as I very gradually penetrated her. It took a tremendous amount of restraint for me to move slowly, purposefully.

Once I had fully penetrated her satiny womanhood, fully engulfed within her... trembling with need and restraint... she placed a flattened palm on my chest to stop me.

"Don't move baby... we need to talk..."

FUCK. One stroke and I knew I would blast a month and a half worth of need into her. It took everything I had to obey.

She looked into my frantic eyes. "You know I love you, baby, right?"

"Y-y-yes."

"Locktober is over... no more chastity..."

I knew there must be more.

"Do you trust me?"

I nodded, not able to speak.

"Do you know what cums after Locktober?"

"No-november?"

She tightened the grip of her muscular vagina around my trembling manhood.

"Close, baby. No-NUT-November..."

"Ohhhh.... gawwwd..."

"Can you do that for me, sweetie? Can you not cum for me for NO-vember?"

I shook. I trembled. I quivered. One simple stroke and it would all be over. I could experience the orgasm I had been dreaming about for over a month.

But I looked into her big, beautiful, expectant eyes. And I knew. I knew I had to prove my love my denying myself.

"okay."

"WHAT?"

"YES, MA'AM."

"Yes, ma'am, what?"

"Yes... boss. I will wait. Can I pull out? Cuz I will cum if I don't."

She pushed me away from her. Soon my cock was flexing and bobbing in the air... desperate for relief it could not have.

It was going to be a very long month.

She placed a hand atop my head and pushed me gently downward to her womanhood. I moved to the floor, kneeling beside the bed to go down on her. I knew if I just lay on the bed between her thighs, the arousal I would experience from her orgasms coupled with my erection rubbing against the bed would be too much.

She seemed to be even more excited about the idea of my denying myself while unrestrained than she was about my chastity. Which is saying a lot. She held nothing back for herself, fucking my face with abandon, gripping my head tightly with her thighs, and holding my head in her hands as she came.

After multiple orgasms, I thought she should be sated... but then she pulled my face firmly into her nether lips and orgasmed so hard she ejaculated into my mouth.

I was trembling with need and frustration. I dare not lay on my stomach when she beckoned me to lay beside her, my manhood purple, pulsing and so hard I thought it would burst.

Autumn traced her fingertips over my flesh tenderly, trying to calm me. "Oh, baby, I am so proud of you. You must really love me, not to drive that thing into me and fill me with cum."

She knew what she was doing. While soothing me, at the same time she had placed the image in my mind of my shaft pistoning into her sheath and finding release. FUCK!

I imagine most men practicing "No-nut November" try to make their abstinence easier by avoiding anything which would arouse or tempt them. Perhaps avoiding women altogether, no porn, banishing thoughts of relief. Anything to help them succeed.

I had no such assistance. Autumn was insatiable, even more so than when I had been forcibly restrained. She would wake up every morning, grasp my morning wood in her hand, then push me down to her sex. She reminded me she had not taken a vow of abstinence and that seeing my impossibly hard cock only made her need relief more.

Often in the evenings she would arrive home and immediately strip, pushing me onto my back and mounting my face. Several times she lay on the bed beside me, fucking herself with her favorite dildo and exclaiming how much she NEEDED a good, hard cock. As I watched the phallus, about my size but not as well shaped, part those nether lips I love and piston into her I envisioned my own cock doing the same. I could imagine the sensations, I could remember how she felt on me. My poor manhood throbbed and pulsed. I wanted so desperately to replace the pseudo-cock with my own.

Work gave me no relief either. There was no sex, but I was wound so tight that every flip of the hair, every woman who bent over to pick something up, every bare leg drew my attention.

I was getting a lot more attention than I was accustomed to receiving. As I have previously described, my manhood is not freakishly impressive like Byron's, but it is still significant. normally I managed not to be aroused at work, so I never noticed if women noticed me.

Now, between a month of chastity and nearly constant sexual activity, and now being used by my wife at home and hypersensitive to stimuli at work, I dealt with an almost permanent erection. I wrapped my trooper with tissue to prevent a pre-cum stain on my pants, but I could do nothing to hide my tumescence.

Mostly I got disgusted looks from my female co-workers when I was unable to hide behind my desk. I knew they were thinking I was a dirty little pervert.

But there were a couple of women at work, and an occasional one at a store or other public place, who seemed to appreciate my condition. I spent a lot of time avoiding Becky, who did not care that I was married. She was single and horny, and I had something she needed. I cannot say I was not incredibly tempted... but I wanted to remain faithful. And it would not take much for her to finish me if I let her corner me and fondle my shaft... again. I barely got away from her in the break room once, on the verge of filling my pants as she gripped my cock and humped my leg.

Speaking of temptation, it was ever present. Even standing at the urinal, managing to pee with a hard dick, it was not lost on me that I could obtain relief with just a few quick strokes.

But Autumn would know. I would know. Besides, it was a challenge. An intensely erotic challenge I was determined to complete.

That covers the overt issues I had to defeat. There were also the quite unintentional threats to my denial. I've already mentioned that I did not dare lay prone on the bed while making love to Autumn with my mouth. I also found myself trying to sleep on on my back, often throwing off the sheets because it would not take much to flip my hair trigger.

Autumn likes to cuddle. Of course I like to cuddle. Now spooning was out of the question. She liked my hard cock lodged against her buttocks, but there was no way I could pull that off now. In her sleep she would throw her leg over my midsection, and I would lay there awake trying not to jizz all over her smooth thighs.

Like I said, it was a very long month.

By the second week, I was begging her to put me back into chastity. At least being locked up I had no control; I would not have to be concerned about temptation or inadvertent stimulation.

"Aww. I know its difficult, baby. I really get hot and bothered when you are locked up... but the thought of you willingly abstaining for me has me so fucking horny. Besides, self control is the whole point of no-nut November isn't it? You being so fucking close and struggling makes me so fucking wet... damnit... make me cum baby..."

She pushed me down between her thighs and I swooned at the taste, scent, and feel of her sex.

Finally the end of November arrived. I could not believe I had managed to make it, constantly on the edge and teased continuously. I'm sure there had been nocturnal emissions, and Autumn had milked me twice. But I had not had an orgasm for two and half months. I was nearly apoplectic.

December 1st I was laying on my back on our bed, my poor swollen penis throbbing. I was fantasizing about Autumn's hot, moist pussy enveloping me.

At the same time, I fully expected her to point at that Christmas was less than a month away. Shouldn't we wait until then?

She slid down onto me. She did torment me about Christmas. And then, as she insisted I could wait til that special day, she began slowly sliding up and down my shaft.

The contradiction was driving me absolutely insane. I wanted to please her, so I was using every trick I could think of to NOT CUM. I did not want to, but if she wanted me to wait, I would try.

At the same time she was encouraging me to wait, she was increasing her tempo on my poor tortured cock. Rotating, gyrating, thrusting, pounding. All while practically begging me to wait.

I tried. I really did. I struggled, I tried to think about cars, numbers, anything.