I LOVE Autumn; But Fall? Damn.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Autumn smiled, returning the kiss. "You will not be disappointed. Hubby has a nice dick, but his tongue is to die for."

Byron asked Autumn, "Damn. He ain't really that tiny is he? Does it hurt?"

I began to respond, but Autumn spoke over me, "Well, he is not like you, but like I said, he has a very nice cock. Probably over seven inches and very thick. I just had to get his little trooper really cold so it shrank up small before I locked it up."

Byron shuddered at the thought of it. He repeated himself, "Does it hurt?"

Again my wife spoke for me, "He says it can be painful sometimes if he moves wrong. That's part of why he is not permitted to wear clothes in the house, for the freedom of movement. Mostly though, he says it actually feels good. The little perv is ALWAYS thinking about sex and trying to get hard. He says its like being squeezed firmly and lovingly in my fist all the time..."

Celeste tittered, "Wow, do you think we could fit Big Boy here into one of those?"

That baritone, "Oh, hell no."

Autumn replied matter-of-factly, "They actually make a model to fit guys like Byron. Since he is a show-er instead of a grower like Rob, it won't be teensy like his... but it would still lock him up so he could not touch himself or orgasm. The good thing is we could choose a model that bends him down so he can't get an erection, or one that just covers him straight so we could still fuck him but he couldn't feel it."

I witnessed a devious expression from Celeste, a deer in the headlights look from Byron.

This brief encounter gave me several things to think about. Unanswered questions, answers to which would eventually become obvious.

First, it soon became readily apparent that I was of a different class... the three of them would frequently converse as if I was not present. I soon learned not to speak unless I was directly asked a question and told to respond. It was actually liberating in a sense.

Second and more disturbing for me... Autumn seemed very familiar with Byron's equipment. Had she been unable to abide by the monogamous relationship she had instigated only months ago? How long had she been fucking him without telling me?? This may seem silly since we'd lived a cuckold lifestyle for years... but she had always shared with me; it had always been us first, with me knowing who she was fucking. If she had been bedding Byron behind my back, it was a significant change. And... how big IS he??

Autumn walked up and kissed me. Then she said they were going to sit on the deck and plot our fun together while I got dinner ready. "Celeste and Byron will be staying with us for the month, babe, I expect you to treat them well. Be a sweetheart and bring us a beer before you finish prepping our steaks." She left off her usual "please" but still used her sweet, loving voice.

Before she sashayed off, she fondled my caged business tenderly.

Later, as I walked out to the grill with a tray of meats and veggies to cook, I heard the conversation shift. I thought Celeste was talking about sucking dick (her words) but as soon as they saw me, things changed to a more innocuous subject. Another indicator that I was the odd man out in our little group.

As I was focused on the grill, I suddenly felt soft feminine hands grasping a big handful of both my ass cheeks from behind. I knew they were not my wife's, then I felt a female form pressed against my back. I felt her hot breath on my right ear, and her sultry voice whispered, "Damn this ass feels as good as it looks. I can't wait to play with it, and to turn it crimson..."

Then Celeste was gone again. My manhood was pressing desperately against the inside of its prison.

I got high praise for my culinary skills, with comments from our guests that I might make them fat since they were going to be with us for a month, and prideful comments from my wife.

Autumn asked sweetly if I would clean up and put things away while they chatted and let their food settle so they would be "in the mood" later.

Once again, it occurred to me that I was going to be a houseboy and subject to their whims if not submissive.

When I entered the living room I found Byron sitting in the middle of the couch, a girl snuggled up on either side of his huge form. Autumn motioned silently for me to sit in my recliner by myself.

Have I mentioned how awkward it is to be the only naked person in a group? Completely exposed while everyone else has the privilege of clothing?

Initially, this was central in my thoughts. However, as I was drawn into the conversation about our jobs, our pasts, our hobbies, I forgot that I was sitting there naked. I grew accustomed to the fact my wife was cuddled up to an Adonis and I was separate. The more we learned about each other, the more we liked each other. I felt a kinship to our incredibly seductive friends.

Hours passed. The only interruptions when I was asked to retrieve drinks or light snacks.

Then, out of the blue, Byron said, "I think it is time, girls."

Without debate, as if they were all of one mind, they stood and walked towards the master bedroom. The only other speech was as Autumn looked over her shoulder at me.

"Come."

I followed.

Our bedroom is large. Our marital bed is the same, a high, king-size four poster bed. Very solid, to withstand robust sexual activity.

In one corner of the room sat a very nice, solid chair. I had often been tied in that chair, a voyeur to my wife's adventures. This night, my wife guided me to stand BEHIND the chair. She placed both of my hands on the top of its backrest. "Do NOT move your hands."

This seemed odd. But I was soon to understand the effects of her diabolical mind.

Byron stood at the end of the bed, facing me. It quickly became apparent that my presence was very much ancillary as both women were focused on the big, handsome, ebony god.

Both of them were focused solely on him as they did their own erotic dances while removing their clothing one agonizing piece at a time.

My cock was straining hard against its prison as I watched. Soon they were both naked with me.

To look at Autumn it is impossible not to see the charms of her namesake season. Auburn hair flowing to pale shoulders, he large breasts spattered with prominent freckles. Light, colorful, liberating.

My first look at Celeste brought the same feelings, but with the view of smooth mocha flesh, breasts even fuller than my wife's, a thick but perfectly formed body that made me crave to touch her. To taste her. I oozed pre-cum.

Now I understood Autumn's devious plan. If I were tied, I would have no choice but to not touch myself. If I were permitted, I would already be touching my cage, shifting it to gain some comfort, some minor amount of contact within. But I had to use every bit of will I possessed to keep my hands where I had been ordered to keep them while my manhood bobbed the chastity tube in frustration.

Now the women unwrapped their prize.

Celeste unbuttoned his shirt, and as she began to remove it, Autumn reverently traced his well defined, muscular pecs and biceps. Then both women spent several minutes caressing and kissing his upper torso, front and back lovingly. It was incredibly erotic, and I shuddered as I continued to fight the urge to manipulate my chastity tube.

Then Autumn unfastened Byron's belt, and one of them grasped each side of his pants and boxers, slowly lowering them. I would say they took care to stay at his sides so I could see, but I can assure they were both focused solely on him, likely having forgotten me altogether for the moment.

They, and I stared in awe as they uncovered his lower half. This fucker had obviously never "missed leg day" as his buttocks, thighs and calves were as defined and powerful as his upper torso.

A huge, thick root sprouted from his midsection. completely the opposite of my straining member, despite all of the attention he was getting, it was still entirely flaccid. I initially could not believe it was real, it was so thick. As the girls continued lowering his trousers, I grew even more unbelieving... it seemed to never end. Finally near his knees a huge, spongy head popped free. The entire thing hung heavily, freely, between his muscular thighs.

"FUCK ME."

I realized it had been my own voice when Celeste grinned lasciviously without looking my direction and said, "That could be arranged..."

"NO! That's not what I meant!"

The women ignored me as they both traced the outline of the monster and its equally outsized testicles. He was shaved completely bare, like me. It was supposed to make you appear larger, and make fellatio easier. He did not need any help.

Amid all of the thoughts racing through my mind, a couple stood out.

I know women's bodies are amazing, their vaginas very much elastic. But I had always been able to tell when Autumn had been with Adam, because he was significantly larger than I am. Again, I am not small myself. Byron was significantly larger than Adam, and I had not even seen him erect as of yet.

A positive thought was that it was very unlikely my wife had been with him yet. We have been very sexually active, and surely I would have known.

A not so positive thought was that with those powerful hips and that freakishly large phallus, was he going to kill my wife? Literally fuck her through the mattress?? And would she ever want me again??

I had a death grip on the back of the chair. My cock was trying to break through it's cage, and a stream of pre-cum stretched from the cage to the floor. I made sure to not say it aloud this time. FUCK ME.

The girls both fellated him. There was more than enough for them both. He must have god-like self control. His member was still flaccid. Of course, I could tell Autumn was not really trying... she was just exploring the new territory.

All nude now, they moved to our marital bed. Celeste lay against the headboard, spread her legs, and suggested Autumn lay back against her bountiful, cushiony breasts, between her thighs. Byron then moved between my wife's thighs, ready for the missionary position.

With his broad back, I could not see either of the women now.

Celeste leaned one arm around where I could see it, and beckoned me to the side of the bed with one finger. I walked to the side of the bed.

It was probably the most erotic sight I had ever viewed. My beautiful wife, her freckled breasts already flushed with arousal, her eyes glazed with lust; her pale flesh sandwiched between Celeste's mocha flesh and Byron's dark chocolate musculature. His flaccid member lay only inches from her womanhood, ready to deflower her.

Autumn held out her hand for me to grasp in both of mine. This, I supposed, was for moral support and to prevent me from touching myself.

Celeste was cupping both of my wife's breasts in her hands. Again, I was ignored. I was only a witness. Celeste asked, "Are you ready?"

Autumn seemed to prepare herself, then nodded in the affirmative tentatively.

Wordlessly, Byron held the broad head of his phallus to the thankfully moist lips of her womanhood. He was not even erect, and it seemed to me to be impossible for him to force that thing into her. The contrast in their flesh highlighted how much broader his cock was than her canal.

He pushed slowly forward, forcing himself inside of her. She gasped and trembled as the head popped into her body. She gripped my hands tightly as she experienced her first orgasm with him. With only the head of his flaccid member! Fuck me!

NOW he let his manhood respond. Now that he had gone easy on her... now his shaft became tumescent, stretching her even more from within. She cried out and came again.

Byron was gentle, pushing in, pulling out, letting her body acclimate to him. Finally, after several minutes and several more orgasms, I saw the silky pouches of his testicles contact her buttocks as he plunged fully into her and remained still.

There were fingernail marks on the backs of my hands. It took her a moment to catch her breath.

She placed her other hand flat on his chest, signaling him to pause. Trying to control her breathing, she looked to me.

"I love you, Robby... I... ahh!" A surprise orgasm overtook her and it took her a moment to regain her composure. "I wanted you to see this, to share it with me so... ohh... so you would KNOW I kept my promise, that this was the first time with Byron. That it is still you and me against the world..."

I nodded my understanding, trying to control my breathing also. She would later tell me how Celeste had "auditioned" her husband's naked manhood for her.

"But now... OMG he feels sooo good, baby... I want to experience my first Oreo with my new friends without needing to worry about you... mmmmm..."

It hit home once again, HER new friends.

"Honey, I need you to go and sleep on the couch tonight... so we can be alone. You can leave the door open in case we need something and so you can hear, okay?"

Unable to speak, I nodded. She placed her hand behind my neck and pulled me down to her, where she kissed me deeply. We both shuddered... me with intense frustration, my cock pulsing against it's confinement. She as she experienced a mild orgasm because she was kissing the love of her life while she was filled more than she'd ever been with another man.

She released me and I thought I was dismissed. But to my surprise, Celeste placed HER hand on the back of my neck and drew me to her, mashing her plush lips against mine and kissing me deeply, her tongue dancing with mine. "Don't despair, honey. I'm gonna fuck your face long and hard... eventually..."

When she released me I half expected something from Byron. In his baritone he chuckled, "Don't worry, brother. I ain't gonna kiss you." He did give me a fist bump, however.

I lay on the couch, covered by a light blanket. I listened throughout the night to the bed squeaking, bouncing against the wall. I listened to screaming, desperate, frantic orgasmic cries in Autumn's lilting voice and in Celeste's deep, sultry voice. Mostly alternating, but sometimes together. Sometimes outright screaming, sometimes gurgling and choked. Then I would hear the deep baritone roar as Byron blasted his cum through that massive hose.

That was when I was certain I would be summoned. In the past, Autumn had a rule. Anytime male cum was spent in our home, mine or someone else's... I was required to clean it up. So I fully expected to be called to suck Byron's semen out of both women.

I never heard my name called. I just lay there, my cock straining as I fondled my cage, trying to gain some semblance of relief. Perspiring with unrequited need.

Eventually they fell silent. I assumed they had fallen asleep, and after awhile I followed suit.

"AAAAAGGGHHHHAAAYYEEEE...GAAWWW!"

In the middle of the night I was startled awake by my wife's blood curdling screams. It sounded as if she were being murdered and I very nearly ran to her.

"Oh, gawd, Byron I love your cock! Fuckme! FUCKMEEE!"

There followed another two hours of ecstasy from all their voices. It took me even longer to get to sleep when they were done this time. I craved a touch.

I was awakened mid-morning by the answer to my dreams, sort of. I felt a feminine fingertip lightly caressing the sensitive underside of my balls. I sighed as I opened my eyes.

Celeste and her brilliant smile stood above me. She placed a finger to her lips to silence me. "I'm not supposed to be touching you... shhhh..."

She leaned down, and because my manhood was compressed so severely, she was able to take my entire package, cage and testicles, into her mouth. The warmth of her mouth permeated the metal tube and my cock flexed in pleasure. I couldn't help it, I groaned.

She placed a hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. Then she bathed my swollen balls with her soft tongue. Then she pointed her tongue and inserted it into the hole at the end of my cage, just barely being able to caress the tip of my poor penis with it. I trembled in appreciation. I wondered if she was as talented as Autumn.

She stood back up and flashed that smile, "Your wife would like you to make us all what she called your signature country breakfast... we worked up a helluva appetite!"

Then I watched her magnificent ass swish as she walked away.

I was standing at the stove preparing breakfast when they all entered, freshly showered (apparently together from the laughter I had heard.) They had all remained nude, not in support of me, but just because.

I turned to greet them momentarily. I was once again awestruck and intimidated by the slab of meat hanging heavily between Byron's thighs. I noticed he had several bite marks on his chest and shoulders. My sweetheart was a biter when taken over the top well. I forgot my place momentarily and signaled for him to turn around. He looked puzzled, hoping I was not wanting to check out his bare ass, but complied. His back was criss-crossed with deep scratches in alignment with Autumn's fingernails, in several places.

As he turned back around Autumn caught on to what I was doing, and blushed furiously.

I smiled at Byron, "Good job, boss. I very rarely get BOTH bites AND scratches... thank you for taking good care of her."

He took a moment to process my comment, no doubt wondering if I was being facetious. When he realized I was not, he returned my smile. "Thanks. I aim to please. But... I ain't your boss. You don't have to call me that."

Autumn had recovered quickly and saw an opportunity for payback. "Oh, no, babe... he calls everyone he respects 'boss' he wasn't being a suck up."

Byron and Celeste both nodded understanding. I turned my attention back to the stove, not wanting the bacon to burn.

Autumn continued, "But come to think of it, I like that idea. For the duration, Robby, you will refer to Byron as 'Boss' or 'Sir.' You will refer to Celeste and myself as 'Ma'am' or 'Boss.' You are not permitted to refer to us in the familiar... no using our first names."

She let this sink in for a moment. Celeste asked, "But we can still call him by name, right?"

My loving wife nodded, "Of course. Or 'boy' because compared to Byron he is boy-sized. Or 'Cucky' or 'Dickless' since he cannot use his, or really anything you want. WE have no rules."

Now it was my turn to blush furiously. My wife was not normally this cruel, but I had invoked her ire. And besides, she knows full well my fetish for being humiliated, and how to stroke it.

Celeste admonished her mildly, "Damn girl, that is harsh!"

Autumn giggled. "Oh no, not at all. Rob has a thing... he gets off on being humiliated. The chastity thing is part of that kink. So if you get any ideas, or want to help him out, feel free."

FUCK.

I heard Celeste ask, "May I?"

"Of course, please do..."

Suddenly I felt Celeste's hand on my buttocks. Not a caress or grope this time... a very hard SMACK!! First one cheek, then the other. I was driven against the stove from the impact. This continued until I finished cooking breakfast, which of course was a challenge.

I sat tenderly as we ate, noticing the gleam in Celeste's eyes and the lustful expression. She would need some relief... obviously aroused by her efforts. It was not lost on her that I too was aroused by my spanking... and it only turned her on more knowing I would get no relief.

I received several compliments on my stick to your ribs breakfast. They were all famished and needed recharging, which they said. I chuckled to myself. Then I had to explain why... I was amused by the irony that I was recharging them so they could partake of more sex which I could not have. They joined in my laughter.

I had also been aroused by the sight of my wife. She had dark hickies all over her freckled breasts. Her labia were distended, her sex still an angry red from the battering it had taken. I noticed her ass was a nice pink... not crimson like mine, but still it had been tenderized also.