I LOVE Autumn; But Fall? Damn.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the day relaxing by and in the pool. The only sexual activity involved innuendo, caresses and some teasing. Which of course prepared the others for another night of frivolity, and me for another night of tormented denial.

This is how the remainder of the weekend went. I was treated well. I received loving, non-romantic kisses from my wife; I received some caresses and more playful ass smacking from Celeste. But otherwise I was ignored sexually. Saturday and Sunday nights the three of them adjourned to the bedroom. From my place on the couch I could hear the soft moans, jostling about on the bed, almost frantic orgasmic cries and masculine roars when Byron would cum.

I could not see what was happening. That was left to my imagination. The sounds and the images in my mind were enough to keep my member straining against its prison almost all night. I had seen what Byron's monster looked like buried within my wife.

I envisioned him ploughing into her passionately. I saw her riding him violently while his wife sat on his face. I imagined the reverse. I saw with my mind's eye both women fellating him at the same time; not too hard to imagine since I had seen it happen, sort of. At one point when I heard Autumn screaming particularly loudly, I wondered if he was taking her ass... something she had always denied me.

Damn my wife was lovingly evil. I understood what she was doing. My imagination was driving me mad with lust.

Monday we all had to go back to work at our respective jobs. Chastity at work was an adventure itself. Every flip of hair, every bare thigh, every flash of cleavage drove me nuts. I had to wrap tissue around my cage to prevent pre-cum leakage from staining my pants.

Home life continued in a similar vein. With daily separation, our evenings in common areas did involve more obvious amorous behavior. Autumn could not seem to keep her hands off of Byron's manhood. All three of them exchanged kisses in front of me.

Then early each night they would adjourn to the bedroom so they could get some orgasms in before bedtime. Leaving me to squirm in frustration on the couch.

By Friday I was almost out of my mind, but I had at least become accustomed to my situation.

So of course, Autumn switched things up.

Friday evening, after I had served dinner and cleaned up the dishes, she took my hand and led me to the master bedroom. I knew better than to think I would be granted relief, but my little trooper was more hopeful, and strained against his prison.

Wordlessly, she guided me to my high quality, sturdy chair. She pushed me down into it, then secured my wrists tightly with leather cuffs to the arm rests. She secured my ankles to the front legs. She ran a leather strap around my thighs and the seat of the chair. I was immobilized below the waist.

Then, much to my amazement, my wife released my manhood, unlocking and removing the chastity cage. She left the cock ring in place behind my testicles, but my penis was permitted to grow erect... fully turgid, almost bursting with arousal.

FUCK ME. DAMNIT. I was given the false hope of relief. I was so turgid it hurt. Yet I could not move any other body parts enough to touch my erection, to effect any relief.

She leaned in and kissed me passionately. "Enjoy, my love."

She whistled a cat call; Byron and Celeste entered the room, completely naked. I was about to experience the next level of torment created by my wonderfully devious wife.

Celeste walked over to us and regarded me. She knelt down on her haunches, to get a different perspective. She leaned in closer, to the point that when she spoke I could feel the warmth of her breath on my manhood.

"You weren't lyin' Autumn. THAT is a very pretty penis. I like how big the head is... not nearly as big as my man, but respectable. I bet it is fun to ride."

She looked up at Autumn, "May I?"

My wife considered for a moment, "Just be careful. We do not want it going off and wasting all the effort we've put in to getting it that way. I only let him out to let my little buddy take a stretch so he doesn't shrink up on me. And to fuck with his mind."

I shuddered in anticipation as Celeste reached out one finger and tenderly traced the outline of my entire package. So lightly that if I had not been watching, I would have wondered whether the sensation were real or my imagination. The she leaned in, and with equal skill, licked the dollop of pre-cup from the flaring head. I whimpered. I wanted to beg "please" but knew there would be consequences if I did.

Both women returned to Byron by the bed. I was again awestruck. I glanced down at myself again. My equipment was not deficient by any means, but it sure seemed like it compared to his, and he was not even erect yet.

Autumn and Celeste dropped to their knees, once again on either side of him to make sure I could see. Autumn hefted his meat up so both of them could fellate him, while Celeste cupped his big sack, gently massaging it.

Byron closed his eyes and savored the attention he was getting. After about five minutes, having achieved their goal of full, burgeoning tumescence, Autumn spoke to him, "How does feel, beautiful?"

"Mmm. Good."

Byron was a typical guy, lacking the verbosity she wanted. "Describe it to us. I want Cucky-poo to know what he is missing."

Both women resumed their efforts. They each enveloped their side of his big shaft until their lips met above and below, so that they were kissing each other as well as his cock. Their eyes met and communicated... they moved up and down his long shaft in unison, holding their kiss. I could not see it, but both of them were bathing the sensitive underside with their tongues. They repeatedly went slowly from his balls to his massive head, where they would pause and focus for effect.

Byron's breathing was even, his baritone smooth. I would have been apoplectic. In fact I very nearly was, just watching. "You two obviously really like going down on guys. Your lips, your tongue, the heat, all feels amazing. If I just let go, you could make me nut in no time. Fuckin' hell it feels so damn good... thank you, ladies..."

He was calm and collected, I was squirming, wishing I could get some semblance of a touch anywhere. My turgid member pulsed and throbbed. Pre-cum ran down my shaft. I was so aroused, that even that sensation felt like a blessing.

Autumn stopped long enough to ask, "Do you want his cum, Cucky-poo?" Then she resumed her attentions to this other man's manhood.

I knew that she knew I did not desire or have a taste for semen, mine or anyone else's. However, she also knew that I craved cleaning semen... anyone's semen out of her because it meant I got to touch her. To feel the silkiness of her nether-lips against my mouth and to bath it with my tongue. She knew how I would answer, with that in mind. Especially since I had been experiencing sensory deprivation for so long.

"Y-y-es, ma'am. Please."

I was envisioning myself between one of the women's thighs, which in my mind were quivering in an orgasm I had given them.

Instead, the girls remained on their knees and guided Byron over until he stood directly in front of me. He is a tall man, and I was seated, so that his huge phallus was pointed almost at my face. It would only take another couple of steps and he would have all three of us servicing him.

My eyes met his and I realized he had the same discomfort I was experiencing. He did not want me sucking his dick any more than I wanted to have it in my mouth. I knew if the girls told me to, I would. But I did not want it.

They looked at each other, giggling. Celeste spoke first, "Don't worry, Cucky, you don't have to suck the fire hose..."

It impacted me that she too was referring to me as Cucky. That thought was interrupted by Autumn adding, "YET."

Fuck.

The she looked up to her penis prince, "Stop holding back, please."

Then both women returned to loving his shaft, with even more vigor and passion.

They repeated that fantastically sensuous thing of kissing each other over his shaft while sliding up and down it. He groaned in pleasure. I groaned in envy and frustration, trying subconsciously to thrust my hips upwards.

They alternated, one plunging down onto him as far as they could while the other sucked his balls. It became a competition to see who could get further down onto him. I was proud that my wife won. At the same time I think Celeste and I shared a thought the two may become enamored of her ability as a fellatrix.

They had returned to kissing each other over his dick, spending a great deal of time at his head when he began instinctively thrusting his hips while his testes drew up tight.

I was thrusting my hips also, of course to no effect. Bastard. He was about to do something I desperately needed to do. I was waiting for one of the women to take him down their throat again. When I realized they weren't going to, and it became apparent what was about to happen, I tried to move to one side or another. But it was not going to happen.

They began suckling his shaft and slobbering over him with their tongues. My wife took a finger and smoothly slid it into his anus, manipulating his prostate.

Byron groaned, then roared in orgasmic relief.

Rope after thick rope of his milky seed fired from that monster cannon. I felt the hot liquid splash across my face, my chest, then down to my belly. I realized Autumn was now guiding it up and down, side to side to cover me as completely as possible. Celeste was milking his sack while my wife stroked him forcefully, working together to milk every last ounce they could onto my body.

He was shaking with orgasmic release. The last thing on his mind was that he had just jizzed all over me. I was trembling with need and humiliation, MY cock pulsing pointlessly.

Humiliation. She knew I loved it. And she had found another way to push my limits.

I tried to console myself with the image of both women licking and sucking all that jizz off of my body. I knew they would not let me cum; but damn that was going to feel good.

Of course that was fantasy. When Byron had, at long last, finished his orgasm, Autumn leaned in close to me. She kissed me lightly, not wanting to lick up any more cum than she had to. She whispered, "I love you, baby."

Then she and Celeste stood. Each took one of Byron's hands and giddily dragged him to our marital bed.

I would spend the evening watching them make love while his copious load slowly dried on my face, torso, legs and yes, even on my long suffering manhood. I could feel it drawing more tight on my flesh as it dried, adding to my humiliation. Fortunately it had, miraculously, missed my eyes, so they were not sealed shut.

Celeste pushed Autumn playfully onto the bed on her back, then dove between my wife's thighs and began devouring my favorite meal. Byron slowly pushed his flaccid, but still massive phallus into his wife from behind.

I could not see Celeste's technique, but from Autumn's moans and cries and physical reactions, Celeste obviously enjoyed eating pussy and was VERY good at it.

In almost no time, Byron's cock was fully turgid again. He fucked his wife vigorously with long strokes. But the man was blessed with incredible staying power, and he had just cum... all over me. I began to wonder if he would ever finish again.

In the meantime, Celeste, while crying out frequently with her own orgasms, was forcing Autumn to scream in ecstasy and to cum over and over and over, fucking her sex against the other woman's face.

I was almost frantic. I twisted in my seat mindlessly in an attempt to gain some sort of relief which would not come. My member was purple and pulsing, but to no avail. Even if I had managed a release, it would have been a ruined orgasm (something I was very much familiar with.)

After what seemed like an hour, Byron finally cried out and filled his wife with his seed.

Now I would learn why they had not taken advantage of my cleaning services. Celeste moved up and sat on my wife's face, feeding her semen from her freshly filled pussy.

Byron simply moved up and slowly fed his manhood into my wife, fucking her slowly until he regained his erection.

Then he proceeded to fuck the ever loving hell out of her while she devoured the darker woman's sex.

I had never seen Autumn perform cunnilingus before. Was this new? Or only new to me? Either way, she was very much into it. Both women were crying out through orgasms together.

Oh god I needed relief. I wanted to cry and beg. But why the hell would any of them abandon what they were getting to help me?? Even if Autumn would allow it, which I knew she would not. She loved me, I knew. But she has said I was not cumming until after Locktober. She was not one to be dissuaded once she made a decision.

Besides. As much as I wanted to cum, there was still the part of me that craved the denial and the humiliation.

They continued with variations on this theme. At one point Autumn and Celeste were in a sixty-nine, Celeste on top. Byron alternated taking each of them from behind. He would fill one with his cum, then move to the other as his repository was cleaned by the other.

When they finished at long last, I was a mess. They drifted off to sleep in each other's arms while I struggled to calm myself. Eventually I managed to succeed minimally, enough to drift off myself.

I awoke to the girls unfastening my restraints. Autumn secured my wrists behind my back so I would not be tempted to touch myself.

I felt the crunch of dried jizz shifting as my body moved. They made a production of not wanting to touch me. "Eww, nasty!"

Even though they looked little better. They both had that just been ridden hard look... hair a mess, bite and hickey marks everywhere.

They escorted me to the shower. We have a very large shower, and all four of us fit within it comfortably. Autumn trained the shower head on me, rinsing off all of the residue she could. Then they both donned bath mitts to wash me without actually touching flesh to flesh, acting as if it was a chore. Once I was thoroughly clean, they took off the mitts and took great pleasure in bathing Byron from head to foot, spending a great deal of time on his erection while ignoring mine.

Then they smacked both of us on the ass playfully. Autumn gave us instructions. She directed Byron to supervise as I put my chastity device back on, then to lock it in place for me.

"Then you can relax while Cucky-poo makes our breakfast."

As I struggled to contain my manhood and Byron watched, fascinated, we listened to the girls giggling in the shower as they cleaned each other.

With a *snick* I was safely incarcerated again. It was frustrating, but at the same time a relief. The tight grip of the tube is actually comforting; you actually grow to miss it in a way. And for the time being it made things... safe. Every moment my little friend was free risked me disappointing Autumn by desecrating Locktober.

The remainder of the weekend was much the same. I was placed to watch everyone else getting what I was denied. My chastity device remained in place. Saturday evening I was secured standing at the end of the bed, my wrists and ankles secured to the heavy posts at the foot of the frame. Sunday night I was actually placed sitting against the headboard, my wrists secured to it, spread eagle.

Nobody touched me unless it was incidental, and accidental, as they shifted positions in their love-making.

Early Sunday evening we actually dressed and went out to dinner at a nice steak house with a relaxing ambiance.

Of course my wife dressed me. I was relieved to see my attire was "normal". A comfortable pair of khakis and a polo shirt. The only kinky proviso was that I had to go commando. It did not seem like a big deal to me... I often went out sans underwear anyway.

I drove while the trio sat in the expansive back seat of our SUV. When we got to the restaurant, the ladies, dressed to impress, went to great lengths to make it obvious they both were there with Byron. They snuggled into him as we checked in and walked to our table, each with a hand on his butt, each caressing him lovingly. They were making it apparent to anyone looking that I was a third, or fourth wheel. And everyone was looking at these two bombshells and the tall, muscular stud.

We sat at a circular booth. Again, the women made a production of sitting close to Byron, both displaying their bountiful cleavage to him. I was left at the opposite side of the table, alone.

Their antics, all but making out at the table, had me aroused. My cock was throbbing within its cage. Then Celeste added to my discomfort by stretching her leg over and fondling my caged member with her toes. She was not actually touching me since I was dressed, I suppose.

The young lady who was our server was very attentive. She had a nice, lithe body with smallish breasts. She still did all she could to accentuate them, wearing a low-cut top and a push up bra. I describe this because she was working for her tip. It was readily apparent to her who the "big dog" at the table was, so she catered to and flirted with Byron the entire time, all but ignoring me while she flashed her tits to him every chance she got.

When it came time to pay, Celeste asked Byron, "So, she was nice. Did everything but suck you off, huh? How much of a tip should we leave?"

Byron laughed. They were mature enough to understand "Kimmie" was just working for her tip. "I think I'd drop her a C-note if it were me."

Autumn smiled at him, then glanced at me, "Pay the girl, Cucky-poo."

Kimmie was standing there uncomfortably, and turned red at me being called a cuckold openly.

I was as red as she was. I handed her my credit card. After she processed it and returned, I signed it with a shaky hand. Rather than add the tip to the ticket, I pulled eight twenties out of my wallet and handed them to her. "Thank you, ma'am. You were very... um... considerate."

She mouthed "thank you."

Autumn winked at me. "Let's go, big spender. I need some dick." She was fondling Byron's crotch as she spoke, making it apparent to everyone nearby whose dick she would be enjoying.

When I stood, I realized my devious wife had been way ahead of me again. Kimmie gasped as we both realized the front of my khakis were soaked with a huge pre-cum stain.

FUCK!

The rest of the week involved similar incidents. I was present for most of the sexual activity, but the sensory deprivation continued.

Until Friday. I suspected things would change again on Friday, but I had no idea how. I was pleasantly, if frustratingly, happy when it occurred.

Friday night after dinner, I found myself sitting against the headboard, but I was not restrained while Autumn rode Byron's manhood, and Celeste rode his face. Both women experienced multiple orgasms before Byron groaned and filled my wife with his seed.

To my surprise, Autumn yanked me flat on the bed and mounted my face. Byron's release was soon filling my mouth, but I did not care. Because my mouth was making love to her swollen labia and her clitoris. I was in heaven.

As soon as her flesh touched mine, I let out a surprised, excited, "Mmmmphhh!" I had been fantasizing about the softness of her nether lips for weeks, craving her scent and her taste. Now that I suddenly HAD it, I was overwhelmed with joy. I dove into my "job" with a passion which surprised her in turn. She let out a happy cry as I snaked my tongue into her. Since it was mingled with hers, I did not mind the taste of his cum.

Once I had her cleaned out, I expected her to pull away, to return to the big man. When she didn't, I gleefully set about to prove to her she made the right decision. I began bathing her clit, then darting my pointed tongue back and forth across it. My hands held her buttocks tightly.