I LOVE Autumn; But Fall? Damn.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But finally, against my will, despite my brave efforts, I screamed like a little girl and experienced the most intense orgasm I ever had. It felt like my penis exploded as I blasted rope after thick rope of cum into my wife.

I was delirious. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I was upset about disappointing her... but then I heard her ecstatic, orgasmic screams and realized she had played me to intensify both our orgasms.

When we had both finished, she moved up and mounted my face, feeding the copious amounts of my seed. After I took her to another orgasm with my tongue, she again mounted my revived tumescence. This time there was no pretense, she rode me with vigor, fully intent on making me explode... focused on making herself explode.

She succeeded, then repeated the process. After I cleaned her out the second time, she rolled over and insisted I do the work in the missionary position.

We fucked like bunnies for hours, both absolutely insatiable. DAMN.

Christmas was great, but had nothing to do with denial. I was blissfully happy to return to our new normal routine... normal monogamy.

But there was a part of me... and still is... which looks forward to Locktober and No-nut November each year to see what my devious, loving and beloved wife comes up with.

Yes. Normal is great as long as our deviant side is fed occasionally.