I Love to be Fucked!

Story Info
Afternoon Delight.
1.7k words
4.35
5.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been aching to write some follow ups on my fascination with my Mom's Partner but every time I come on here to write it I start reading others' stories on that and related topics. In fact I am boggled by several things all at once:

1) Mom and I have been chatting more openly about sex than ever before. It started somewhat when she got together with Jake, but ramped up during their visit this summer. Some of it was the comfort of being in-person, some of it was that they managed to be entirely celibate through the whole visit. And lastly I am sure it was my desire to learn more about Jake's sexuality and maybe their specific behaviours.

2) I have discovered porn in a new way. I started watching the late night cable channels as a young teen but those were pretty soft core and tweaked my romantic side as much as my sexual side, though maybe it did lead to some conflations? After some fascination with the female stars who remind me of me, I find I am totally enthralled by a range of mostly european "older men". The "Italian Stallions" that really tweak me out are Christian Clay and of course Rocco, but George Uhl (Czech?) is also really hot for me. It is these aggressive but respectful male stars are probably the reason I titled this story as I did... when I watch them take charge of their women (of all ages and body types and ethnicities) and give them good solid fuckings, I swear it makes *everything* water and I just arch my back as if one of them were here fucking me hard from behind with my hair twined in one fist and the other gripping my hip...

3) Today, the kids went to a birthday party (handy thing about twins is they often go to the same parties!) and I took all this energy and applied it to Jay, almost against his will. He was reluctant (as he often is for various reasons) and I just blew past his reluctance, surprising even myself, with the kind of energy I used to put into my kickboxing when I was a personal trainer. He tried to duck my attentions and tried to complain that he had plans for various home projects, etc. and I simply ignored him, somewhat physically dragging him to our bed.

I have to admit to letting images of Jake, Christian and George all flash in my mind's eye as I did this. I told him he didn't need to worry about time because I was not going to take too much of his precious time, that I had a pretty deep itch I needed him to scratch and I'd be sending on his way soon enough. He is rather proud of his cock, and when I alluded to using it as "my scratching post", I think that knocked down the last of his resistance, but he was not prepared for what actually happened.

I grabbed his cock, which from my experience is only about average... a medium girth six incher, cut and only lightly veined. I'm not a size queen normally, though watching porn HAS given me a curiosity for what a "Stallion" cock would do for me. I pushed Jae down on his back and mounted his cock in a smooth single move... I was so wet there was no trouble slipping him right in.

I started letting my bush grow out when Mom told me that Jake had a strong preference, and though Jay prefers the prepubescent shaved look, he doesn't spend much time "down there" so I decided I should go with my own preferences. I have to admit I *do* like seeing my own mound of auburn fur and the way it holds my juices after an orgasm.

I settled down hard and fully burying him to the hilt, loving the feeling of my clit getting crunched hard between our pelvic bones. I rode him hard, squirming around to use his cock (fence post) to scratch some of those deep itches and for the first time I really did feel like I wished his cock was a little longer, a little girthier to catch all those "itchy spots"... in particular my g-spot which I only barely had an idea of before I started exploring it with my fingers and some great toys recently.

I took my first orgasm quickly this way, putting half my weight on Jay's chest with my open palms and stiff arms as I rotated and bucked my hips down onto his cock, fantisizing about those other cocks, especially Jake's. Mom hasn't said much *absolute* about his cock but it is hard for me not to imagine it long, and thick and hard and well practiced.

What happened next was absolutely new for me and entirely a response to what mom told me about her and Jake that surprised me. I *do* love cunnilingus but most of the men in my life have been varioiusly reluctant and lame with it. Mom raved at how good Jake was with her and while she originally mostly could "take it or leave it" is now totally hooked on it. In fact she even let slip phrases like "the way he tongue-fucks me" and "the way he invites me to fuck his face". My cunt is drooling just now, remembering when she first said those things.... so following what I take to be mom and Jake's style, after my first orgasm on Jay's cock, I scootched up his torso, pinning his arms with my shins as I shifted my crotch right over his mouth.

I hate to admit how much I enjoyed the look of shock on his face as I did this. He struggled a little but I had him pinned securely and he knows that I know that he is a little squirmy about cunnilingus so he clearly knew I was doing this for my own pleasure, not particularly for his if at all. I wasn't feeling mean, as such, just greedy, and since he implied he was "in a hurry" to get to chores, I felt completely justified in "taking mine" this way so he could "get on with his day.

I came hard almost immediately as my clit and labia settled into his mouth, I could feel his teeth and gums both directly on my flesh and pressing through his lips... I don't know if I squirted as-suck at that point but he gagged a little which made me even hornier and I immediately began to grind into his mouth, into his face with mom's phrase "fuck his face" running through my mind and wishing he would give me the great tongue-fucking I think Jake must give mom, not just under duress but apparently quite eagerly.

I took about 4 more orgasms in the next few minutes and when I rolled off of him he was clearly disoriented and almost gasping for air, in a completely different way than I was. I thought I was entirely done, but I still had a latent itch I didn't expect to get scratched. Clearly all that activity got Jay worked up, in spite of his insistence that he was "busy" and the history of him being somewhat resistant, even offended by pussy eating.

I pretended to get up and get dressed to leave him "high and dry" and predictably he definitely was not interested in being left that way. Sadly he started whining a little with something like "what about me?"... to which I responded in a way I hadn't felt in a very long time: I looked him in the eye and asked: "so you wanna get off?" followed with, "then you'd better get to it", "I'll bend over here on the bed and you can fuck me hard from behind until you blow your load!".

This was so far out of our normal sexual practices and exchanges I am sure it blew his mind and unsurprisingly he dumdfoundedly complied with my request/demand and was clearly turned on by my own animal sexuality. I also couldn't believe how much it turned me on to talk and act like this, and rather than just mildly get on my hands and knees at the edge of the bed, I flopped down hard, what the industry seems to call "face down, ass up" and spread my legs as wide as I could, knowing that my cunt would be wide open and dripping with my desire by now. I heard Jay's breath catch as he grasped my hips and felt the mushroom head of his cock spreading my inner labia as he slid in.

I fucking LOVED being fucked like this... I had taken it "doggy style" before but never in quite such a visceral and vulnerable position. I squirmed a little as he slid in and out, or I should say "slammed into me" trying to make sure the head of his cock hit my G-spot as well as his balls slapping my clit. The result was a series of orgasms like I've never had before right on top of the several I took on his face already. Rather than imagine George and Christian and Jake being the ones fucking me like this, I realized I was imagining them standing around watching, encouraging Jay.. which really sent me over the top.

After Jay unloaded hard and hot inside of me, I flopped down on the bed to recover and he all but literally passed out on the bed next to me. Needless to say he didn't get any chores done and we barely got back out of bed and dressed before the kids came back from the party.

The park behind our house backs onto several dozen other houses with young families, so it is rather convenient that they can alternatively walk themselves or join other neighbors nearby, so we weren't clear on when they would be home. I can tell we are going to have to figure out how to manage this, we don't need scarring them by accidentally coming home early or something.