I May Be Guilty, but... Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just stared at this gorgeous lady, who offered herself to me... I was speechless...

Debbi continued smiling devilishly, "I caught you gazing at my red lips. I think I know what you really wish for. Even if you are hesitant to ask for it. Now lean backwards and relax. I haven't done it for years, but I think I still remember how to do it... And don't worry about you cumming down my throat - It never bothered me before!.. I am very aroused now and I haven't had an orgasm for a long time, so don't be surprised if you feel me climaxing soon... I promise to be as quiet as possible... In the meantime, and only if you want to... you can play with my sensitive tits..."

She unbuttoned her blouse, lifted her bra above her shapely boobs to free my access, and then bent down toward my cock.

Debbi knew exactly how to manipulate a hungry cock! Slowly but surely she lead me toward one of the best orgasms I ever had... Her first climax came early, when I was pinching and twisting her nipple. It lasted for half a minute, during which she was able to resist sucking me too hard or biting my organ... Her second one was more prolonged and happened while I erupted in her mouth!

After my climax I was relaxing in my chair, while Debbi kept my deflating cock between her lips like a pacifier...

I did not remember much about the movie itself...

Just prior to the movie's end, we hurriedly dressed up and left the theater.

We went to my car and I said, "Debbi dear, I loved every moment we spent together this evening...

If later you regret or feel uncomfortable about anything we just did, forgive me. And please, think about the implications and let me know whether you wish to continue our relationship..."

Debbi with tears in her eyes, "You have no idea how good I feel now... To have somebody who wants me... A real man who is getting excited to see me... Who can make me cum on demand... No David, I am not going to regret what we did! As I told you before, Jerry is a good guy, so I do not want to hurt him, but if you feel the same as I do about US, I would like to continue and see what the future holds for us...

And David, for now let ME call you on the phone... Sometimes I leave my cellphone on the kitchen table when I take a shower and Jerry may pick it up... Is it OK?"

"Yes, of course! Dear girl, I think that you are smart, funny, gorgeous and... PERFECT!... And I miss you already..."

12