All Comments on 'I Meet My Wife's New Friend'

by realscott325

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Epiphany

We have to do this again, I realize now that I am nothing more than a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still undecided about this guy.

In the first story she was only go as far as oral but in fact went all the way. He said nothing and let it go. This time he watched and then he "reclaimed her" Nothing romantic about this. I feel he has his wife acting like a cheap whore and that gets him off. Other wife share or cuck stories have something more in the characters or the sex. The wife may be filling some existing void in the marriage with the other guy. Here I just read quick sex scenes with little depth.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 5 years ago
Sharing is Caring

I don't believe this "cuck label" is appropriate for the described story. The couple are simply introducing another stud to help satisfy the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"he suddenly pulled out of her and came, shooting his load on the blanket just between her legs."

Say what? Cleaning that up must have been ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just a friendly reminder

mfm is a train, not a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re:RayRoberts

When another fucks your wife, you're a cuckold. Period. Why wouldn't this be a cuckold story? Wife watching, wife sharing makes you a willing cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It’s a hot story and st least they do it away from home but I feel if a couple loves each other than why is there s need for someone else to fuck either of them . In case when both really love it I think that deep down they are more like really good friends that share financial responsibility and fuck once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@Anon Re: Just a Friendly Reminder

Um, no. A MFM is definitely a threesome. A MMMMMMF is more of a train.

All and all it captured some of the intense emotion that come with the lifestyle. And there is nothing wrong with that. Good job.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Pimp

A cuck who also acts as pimp for his whorewife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous