I Missed You

Story Info
Imagining reuniting with Daddy after lockdown.
1.2k words
4.52
10.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand shakes as I try to shove my ticket into the barrier machine at the station, and I bite my lip, forgetting momentarily that I had applied red lipstick on the train. On the third try, the slot accepts it and I sigh as the doors open, stepping through quickly as I flush slightly, aware I was holding up a queue.

I keep my head down, as always, avoiding eye contact with anyone as I make my way to the doors. I look up briefly, accidentally kicking myself in the heel as I see you. Your hair is long, and your beard less neat, and though I know I'm a mess from my travels, your attention is still fixed on me with a smile. You move to step towards me, but are halted in your tracks as I barrel into you, hugging you tightly and burying my face in your neck. I can feel myself start to tear up, and I press my face closer to you, flushing harder as I feel my usual awkwardness rising to meet the inevitable tears.

"Hi," I mumble into you, smiling as I feel you laugh, your hands wrapping around me in return. You smell different now, no more stale cigarettes, but still a leather scent I hadn't realised I missed. Your beard tickles my nose, and I withdraw my head, wrinkling my face. I try to avoid your gaze as I know the wetness in my eyes will be evident, but you kiss me on the forehead and still hold me close.

"Hello Princess," you reply, and give me one last squeeze before grabbing the handle of my bag and turning for the car park, "come on, better get you home."

I follow automatically, protesting weakly that I can manage my own bags, but one look from you silences me. We reach your car, and I hop into the passenger side, banging my knee on the dash somehow in the process. You hear the thunk and sigh, shaking your head at my perpetual clumsiness as I get even redder.

We slip into comfortable chat as you drive to my house, updating each other on the day's events, but as we get closer to our destination, I get a little quieter.

"What's up, Princess?" You ask, as we pull up outside the door. I look down at my hands, twiddling my thumbs before quietly saying, "Uhmmmm...are you going to come in, Daddy?"

You stare at me for a moment, a look of disbelief on your face.

"Princess, you know you're just dropping stuff off, right? I haven't seen you in months, we're going to mine."

I give a small "oh" of realisation, and unbuckle my seatbelt. Before opening the door, I turn and hug you fiercely, knocking my head on your seat in the process. I run inside, dragging my bags up to my tiny room and hurriedly throwing some basics together. I stop, smiling to myself as I pull out a small box and bag from a suitcase. I take a moment to use the item in the bag, heat rising in me as I imagine your face when you see it. I slip the box into my overnight bag before dashing back to the car.

I clamber in, squirming slightly on the seat as we pull away. It doesn't take long for us to reach your place, though you keep glancing over at me.

"Excited, Princess?" You ask curiously, watching me bounce and wriggle slightly. I bite my lip and grin back at you, betraying the fact I have a secret to show you. I reach over to softly stroke your cock through your jeans, and you groan. As soon as you park, we jump out of the car and make for the door, quickly pushing inside, for you to grab me and bring me close to you again.

Kissing deeply, I can feel you start to grind your cock against me, and I whimper into your mouth. My eyelids flutter slightly as I know I'm soaking wet, already reaching to pull off your jacket and my top. You're of the same mind, and soon you're pushing me towards the stairs, allowing me to grab my bag as we rush towards your bedroom.

In the midst of pulling clothes off, I remember my surprise, and grab your hand, guiding it down my back to my ass, your finger dipping between the cheeks and finding a cold metal disc. You grab and squeeze me, biting my neck before turning me around and bending me over the bed. You rip the thong off me, spreading my ass to read the words "Daddy's Property" staring back proudly from my tight hole. You run your finger over the base of the plug, pressing gently so I can feel it move inside me, causing me to pant and moan. My sounds turn to squeals when you lean forward and lick up my slit, swiftly swatting my ass when my knees buckle.

My cunt is nearly dripping, as I beg incoherently, various strings of "please Daddy", "been so long", and "need you" mixing together as I plead to feel you in me. There is no grace or ceremony to this, as you thrust yourself fully into me, my neglected pussy stretched to its fullest, causing me to scream in pleasure and pain. My eyes roll in my head as you pound into me, my hands reaching back to spread my cheeks so you can get deeper.

After a few minutes of bliss, yo upull out and bodily flip me, my ankles now over your shoulders as you push in again. You lean down, attacking my breasts with your mouth, marking them all over, whispering between bites that you always want me marked as yours, as I moan over and over that I am only yours, and I love it.

As your pace picks up, I draw my legs back to allow you further in me, kissing you passionately, grinding my hips up against yours desperately. One of your hands finds my clit, and you begin to rub it quickly, feeling my body tense and my breathing become more ragged. I can't focus anymore, my eyes half-closed as I drown in pleasure. The only sound I hear clearly is your voice, when you lean down to my ear.

"Cum for me, Princess."

I think I scream as I explode, my cunt clenching your cock, milking you, my fingers raking your back as I cling to you. I feel you thrust a few more times before joining me, your body tensing during your climax.

We laugh softly once we have our breath back, kissing each other and examining the new marks of our very pent-up fuck. My breasts are covered with little bruises and bites, and I blush as I see the scratches on your back.

Giggling slightly, I reach for my bag, before gingerly heading to the bathroom to clean up. I toss the box onto the dresser while looking at you with a smile, where you pick it up curiously. It's open, and as you peer into it, you see the collar we had picked rolling around inside. I return a moment later, my face flushed as I hope it's okay.

You beckon me over, and I move close to you, reaching out to touch your body instinctively, even if not sexually. Pulling the collar out of the box, you slip it around my throat, buckling it securely. You smile at me, before kissing me on the forehead again, and I melt into you for a moment.

"I missed you," I sigh into your shoulder, savouring your warmth.

"I missed you too, Princess."