All Comments on 'I Need a New Plaything Ch. 03'

by KitDeLuca164

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

5*Thank you for rounding this off so intensely. I can see why you put it in the EC category. I don't need to know what happened on that Sunday - I have my own story of it in my head, after all. You rack up the sexual tension, the way than Juan really does toy with her, very effectively.

AimsAtSkiesAimsAtSkiesover 1 year ago

I'm glad I followed you. There's a tragic beauty to your stories that keep me on the page as I were a third party looking in on the lives of these unfortunate souls. Although a bit abrupt, the open ended period of that time skip is so thought provoking, I hope for the best but can only imagine the worst. 5 stars.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Whatever category this 3-part piece is so well crafted; part one seemed contrived, but when storyline and characters viewed across entire piece — thought provoking, believable characters so well written. Trust you will share more of your talent. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Kit. Welcome to EC. I went back and read the first two chapters. Glad I did. Great story. Well written. You caught a lot of undeserved shit over in LWs. Sad. Keep writing.

XicotencatlSmithXicotencatlSmithover 1 year ago

I like your writing quite a bit. I would not fret overmuch about anonymous and their comments about what belongs in Loving Wives. "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love, love, love this story. Thoughtful, real, and poignant. Thank you for writing such a simultaneous truthful and sad tale.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Hate stories where piece of shit helps himself to anothers wife and shakes husbands hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

KitDeLuca164, this was absolutely fucking brilliant! I am astonished to find only 7 comments, though suppose it's because of its original posting (Erotic Couplings). Maybe you didn't want all those LW harridans harshing your buzz, eh? Anyway, you may be able to fool the likes of Iamweasel, Harry_inVA, and the rest, but you can't fool QuickMagazine! I found you! And thought this was a stunning conclusion. So much to unpack here. I'll restrict myself to just a couple. First, in the end, how much did any of this matter? Todd is dead, and Mel has dementia. No matter how sexy any of us are for however long, in the end it's all dust and bones. And the second takeaway for me was how Todd really blew it. He worked so hard for a future that never came. Had he stopped to smell the roses, Mel probably never would have strayed with Juan. Look, I'm all for a good bitch burning when warranted, but that isn't the case here. Yes, Mel cheated. But she clearly wanted more with Todd and he couldn't, or wouldn't, give it to her. Leaving her ripe for Juan to pluck. As for that missing Sunday, I'm perfectly happy to leave it as an unknown. Sort of like how Todd and Mel left it. This is QuickMagazine posting under anonymity due to not having registered on the site yet, but as a LW devotee I've got to say that you scored a 5 to the fifth power here. Looking forward to future postings from you. Bravo! Bravissimo!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

I am profusely glad you didn't post this cuck-feminist story in LW. I have to admit though you truly are a very talented storyteller.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

This story was trash, and that is being nicely put. She was a cheating slut, and the husband and unwilling cuck, Juan should have found himself taking a dirt nap (forever). 1 Star, since I can't give it .5 Star.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year ago

Á well told tale, ultimately everyone got something but nobody except possibly Juan got all they wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kit cheating slut Luca!! Have u found out u r pregnant or ur hubby has divorced u? Cos that’s the end result of all cheaters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid writer is a walking talking example of what a cheating wife in America looks like!! Two kids ..god knows who’s the father?? A poor sap of a husband unwittingly supporting a cheating slut for donkeys Ely ears and raising two kids not his own!! Saaaad! And now this slut wants to write …. And justify why women cheat?? Well … call shit by any other name…it still stinks the same( sorry Shakespeare!)…

A cheating wife cheats cos she was brought up watching a slut mom who cheated and got away with it!!! And so will the daughter…it’s in kit Dely as genetics!

jazzharpjazzharpabout 1 year ago

I've read two of your stories now.  Not this one (maybe never).  i read your newest - "Prologue to a Problem" and "Emasculated No More".  Both brilliant, loved them both for entirely different reasons.

You're a good writer.  Provocative!  You provoke strong reactions, maybe intentionally.  Or maybe because 'you're wanting to explore your own thoughts on why an apparently happily married wife would cheat', inevitably stirs up strong emotions in others.  It feels honest.  Whether I agree or not, it makes for compelling reading.

I'm now following you.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

Ignore the negative comments, particularly the anon of 6 days ago. Insulting and illiterate.

You are a truly talented writer and get inside a woman's emotional life brilliantly.

Your story is very sad because of the loss of what could have been a wonderful loving and fulfilling relationship to the emptiness of corporate success.

I have a friend of 50 years who has been suffering from vascular dementia for the past 10 years and is the hollowed out shell of the lively intelligent person I cared for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written. But I was hoping for Justice..............

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 1 year ago

Exceptionally well written story, though am pretty sure reading them all three stories together will make any man wonder why marriage is worth it! Lol

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

Getaway32Getaway32about 1 year ago

Excellent work. At work so can’t say much. I so agree with you last few words . Most husbands never find out and have no idea how much some wives let themselves go when their self esteem is raised by a confident, dominant male who isn’t their husband. They wives are loving mothers and wives at home but turn into wanton sluts for their dominant male. The dominant male gives them confidence that no one is going to find out and thus they can feel comfortable and really express the type of passion and fucking they want.

Donovan7777Donovan7777about 1 year ago

I am normally a BTB type or at least a stb ( singe the bitch) but I guess Mel’s payback is losing her mind while still breathing . Works for me

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 1 year ago

Please continue the story especially the Sunday afternoon. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How much ever justification was given, a woman who betrays her husband and get a way with it is disgusting.. All of her husband's hard work is for a selfish and a bad woman... Atleast his sacrifice goes to his children, but he get nothing but being a fool and died being unhappy..

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 1 year ago

You completed this third chapter without resorting to BTB or RACC!!! Well done!

I appreciated the wife's internal conflicts with her choices and her husband's. Then when you ended it the way your did, it underscores something my wife always says: "We all make choices." In your three chapters, the husband and wife BOTH seemed to get what they wanted out of their lives!

I almost never give all of the chapters in a series a 5, so this deserves a first! 5!

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

Fantasy!!!!!

Five stars again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A husband could be that clueless to the point of negligence? Wow. Pathetic bastard. And the wife was even more pathetic for not confronting him or leaving rather than taking a side-dick. Pathetic adulteress. One could only hope the children learned from their sad examples.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One would have to say it's a good thing the daughter never knew before the father's death. Otherwise, she may not have allowed her to move in and help the family. People are capable of the most petty revenge, even to close family when piqued enough. The best revenge would have been if the wife had to live a long life without dementia to help her forget. Have to say I wouldn't want a parent helping out who acted the way this wife did. Too many awkward questions and issues. Call me petty, but I have seen these kind of happenings up close with family and KNOW such actions can ramify. My feelings would be a deep, deep disgust. Great story portrayal.

nixroxnixrox11 months ago

2 stars - when you think about it - humans can actually fuck another human and there is no outward sign that they did it.

HOWEVER, when you really think hard about it PLUS you are really close and in love - your sub-conscience mind is cataloging every single nuance about the other human being.

- that just fucked special sparkle we all exude, for several hours afterwards - especially if it is infidelity

- pheromones - probably a huge cloud all around us

- if we are cheating, we are giving off extreme cheating VIBS - shortness of breath, obviously flustered,

- if the person is really close to us, we are hyper sensitive to any worry or tension in their body or voice

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GETTING AWAY WITH IT - unless you do not really care, or love that person

Have a nice day

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There are a religion saying that All women will burn in hell. ironically , it is said also that Heaven is in the soles of mother's feet. Sad but its true. Just like you said, women inner thoghts are dengerous.

Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

And pretty soon all those thoughts and memories will be lost as she won't remember any of it.

A good story nicely concluded

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

She cheated, rationalised it to herself, and now she rots in her own hell, soon she’ll forget both of them and it will all have been for nothing.

3/5

someoneothersomeoneother7 months ago

Typical insightful and powerful writing by the author, although he did bungle the events of Sunday afternoon.

It is a real story with real people facing real issues. Mel was cheater and deserving of bad karma, but Todd could have done more as a husband. I was there and said that husband/father's main obligation was to provide financially for the wife and children, but one should still find the time to maintain the relationship that brought the marriage together in the first place.

clarkgarbleclarkgarble7 months ago

Terrific. I really enjoy your stories

Women presented as other than power mad, sex crazed morons!

In Loving Wives no less!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lame ass story. Sorry.

Unrelatable characters.

No husband completely ignores a wife sending these obvious signals.

And what intelligent perceptive woman in her 50s expects her CFO/CEO type husband to give up his career and cater to her "boredom" in order to make her happy?

He gets 4 weeks a year in vacation.

She could plan something around a weekend. Right? Doesn't cut into his work OR planned vacation time.

Honey. Memorial day is coming up. It's a 3 day weekend. I've booked us in at that little bed and breakfast down on the coast and scheduled a couples massage. Doesn't that sound fun? A little 3 day getaway for just us?

No missed work. 3 days of being together. 3 nights of passion. Just the 2 of them.

And she gets a job at the local women's charity...25 hours a week. 5 hours a day dedicated to helping women and children find housing and legal representation after escaping abusive marriages.

She find so much fulfillment. AND after a few months of seeing such tragic circumstances from these awful marriages? She gains a HUGE appreciation for her own marriage and her own husband.

And then she never cheats. Stops being so fucking narcissiatic. And is a much happier and well adjusted person. Not to mention a better wife and partner.

How about that as a more believable story?

Instead of the narcissist ungrateful slut who you wrote about here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Your writing is brilliant. I've read all your stories because of the quality of your writing. Unfortunately, I didn't like any of them, but in some, I at least learned something. They mostly made me incredibly sad. There's simply too much brutal real world feeling, a part of the real world I find repulsive.

In this 3 part story, all 3 main characters seem really disconcerting. I can not relate to the thoughts and life decisions of any of them. I never would have accepted a housewife as partner, I find the husband's obsession with career idiotic, and Juan absolutely despicable. So, in all, I just can't relate to the course of the story.

My bad, not your problem, but still a pity, because you are such an ingenious, insightful writer. Please keep writing, perhaps we still do have a future as author and devoted reader; at least I hope so. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I suppose writing a story where a victim is to blame is the only way to make a piece of shit seem less so.

katibkatib7 months ago

This writer, whom I assume really is female, has a certain delicacy of touch, sensitivity of relationships, insight into the psyche of women, that is not found almost all of the writers in LW. For this, and more, the story deserves a #5—but for its story line, perhaps *3.

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Reread the story, hmmm, l got that wrong. I’ve readjusted my score from 3/5 to 2/5, why reward the cheating wife who gets away with it story?

I disliked the ending where gets away scot free, and have voted accordingly.

OOAAOOAA6 months ago

I would have undoubtly prefered a BTB action...

Lyon796Lyon7966 months ago

I enjoy your stories very much. Your language is succinct, there are no superfluous words or phrases. The sections with dialogue are crisp and on-point. Additionally, I thought your writing of Mel’s character had a realism and depth that would not have been captured by a male writer (like me). My thoughts as I read the story were how the tragedy may have been averted had Todd simply paid attention to his wife’s needs. Had he been a more attentive husband and made the effort with her that he did with his work, she may not have fallen for a man who regarded her as a “plaything” but I could be wrong. I look forward to more of your stories and the very poignant observations you make. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very well written; gave you a 5 stars but it was sad that the bitch didn't get caught.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too bad Todd never found out what a faithless two bit whore she was. He never got the pleasure of making her whoring public and possibly destroying her greaser boyfriend in the process.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor3 months ago

All right you insane witch. Juan is a creep and Mel is a [add all the names the Burn the Bitchers use for unfaithful women]. So I am designing a three seat electric chair for you. That'll teach ya. Todd shouldn't have worked so much and ignored Mel, but the chair is a bit of overkill for him. They're all laughing at him in heaven as we speak. So, you ask, why did I, along with other commentators, rate your story as a 5? Well, it was a good story. It was an excellent story, although the ending was tragic and the lives of your main characters were tragic. Which is part of what makes the composition so good. It reflects a slice of life. So, before you are all strapped into the three-seater chair, I salute you. A really fine short-story.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 month ago

The series was very good at multiple levels, but suffered from the common-place trope of a wife becoming a slut to an misogynist pig. Story would have been excellent if Juan's character had been more realistic. It also was unfair and cheap for the author to leave open whether Mel continued her affair. It is OK to leave some things "up to the readers' or Literotica authors' imagination," but it makes a huge difference whether Mel stopped with one indiscretion with Juan or continued for what would then likely have been a much longer period.

I dislike the Mel character because it reminds me of too many stay-at-home wives who expect their husbands to provide for the family and then still find the time and energy to entertain the wife, who chooses not do anything herself. Stay-at-home wives are fine if one can afford it, but many husbands cannot provide with a 40-hour work week.

Escape_WithinEscape_Withinabout 1 month ago

Another eloquent set of misery. Congratulations, an excellent example of my teenage mistrust of women. Whether Kit is male or female, I like the viewpoint. Events later in life only confirmed when reality confirmed the grounds for distrust. The cliche "What you don't know doesn't hurt." A well resourced predator, a driven and apparently successful husband, and a wife unworthy of trust. Well done, well written, and if it is even closely accurate, a trilogy where no one is to be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sounds like both Todd and Mel got exactly what they deserved, what they truly wanted; what they actually Worked for. Todd lived the reality of his ambition and dreams with a woman he loved, trusted, and respected. Mel lived the life of a betraying cheating cowardly whore, who let her husband fund her lifestyle and her playtime, while she gave the essence of her sexuality and her excitement for life to an arrogant demeaning cheating asshole. All the bitch had to do was threaten then file for divorce. But that would cost her her cushy easy job, and the great fucking she was getting behind her husband's back. Todd lived better, and died better. Mel is just an empty dump site for calories and medication until her heart and body finally catch up with her empty mind and dead soul. I hope anyone who has sympathy for Mel gets to share her life choices and their consequences, completely.

mfj77mfj77about 19 hours ago

Another excellent story from this author. Didn't care for the ending or epilogue but those are the author's prerogatives. Both Todd and Mel had their faults and communication was obviously a large factor. Juan and Mel were obviously able to hide their liaisons so well that even Mel's children didn't have a clue. In a way, a VERY tragic story.

/

Would be fun for some author to grab this story and end it with Mel telling Todd to take a hike with his career while finding happiness somewhere else (not necessarily with Juan). While Todd was not having a sexual affair, he was clearly oblivious to his marriage. Sometimes, the mistress a person cheats with is not another person. . . . Perhaps, after Mel's death, her children could find Mel's hidden diary, more fun!

/

Thanks for another wonderful story.

mfj77mfj77about 19 hours ago

Am amused at all the (presumably male) commenters that think Mel is the "bad guy". I think Todd got EXACTLY what he deserved - Todd told Mel to take care of herself, so she did. Why should Mel divorce Todd? He had basically abandoned the marriage and wife and she even gave him a warning. Shithead Todd was too self-involved in his pursuit of the CEO slot that he failed in his marriage. So, I have little sympathy for Todd. Both Mel and Todd should have figured out a better way learning to communicate BUT, that would be a different story. ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKitDeLuca164@KitDeLuca164
Married, mother of 2 grown children. Live in USA, Midwest. Was motivated to write after reading GeorgeAnderson’s February Sucks. Was conflicted by the premise of the story and wanted to explore my own thoughts on why an apparently happily married wife would cheat.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories