I Need Another Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't stop thinking about how things had worked out. I knew they had done the right thing and now everything was falling into place. I was now 99% girl and loving the feeling of how my body felt as I walked out of the office. I skipped home, so happy my life now had some direction as I thought of the future I would have to deal with. I needed to show Mom, but she was at work, so I hung out and had something to eat as I waited. I had become used to the weight on my chest by now, the swelling gone as they softened into a perfect pair of tits. (My wish came true- Yeah!!) I rubbed them until my nipples ached from my groping, my arousal building as I pinched them thru my bra. I was having day dreams of Hugh as I played with myself, wondering if he would like the new me. I'm sure we would have jumped on and fucked each other til our bodies were completely drained. (GOD! I missed him)

I could feel my clit getting hard and felt the pressure between my thighs. Could I cum while I was tucked??? Hmmm, lets see! I slipped my hand under my panties, sliding a finger between my slit and began to massage myself. I found when I'm excited, the crown of my clitty would be exposed at the bottom of my labia as it grew in size. I rubbed it gently finding myself a little wet, smearing my juices up my slit until I was thoroughly damp and started to frig myself, feeling my hardness straining to escape it's confines. I didn't feel any pain, only the excitement at being able to get aroused with my new sex. My hot pussy swelled from my arousal as I furiously pleasured myself, a groan leaving my lips as I exploded my juices into my panties. ( OMG, that was intense!!). As my breathing calmed, I wondered how sex would be if I'm tucked, a man would only see a pussy between my legs and I wouldn't have anything flopping around as he fucked me in my back pussy. (PERFECT!!)

Mom came home later and she could tell by my excitement that everything had gone great at the doctor's office. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to my room, wanting to show her what my new girl parts looked like (I'm definitely not shy in front her) and how everything worked. Jumping on the bed, I lifted my dress and pulled my clean panties down so Mom could see. Mom leaned in close so I could show her how my new clitty worked. She was amazed at how natural everything looked until I slid my clit out and then tucked myself between my puffy mons, her compliments making me feel so, so, so... "PERFECT". After I redressed, we talked for awhile on the bed, hugging and just being a mom and daughter talking about doing some girl stuff together.

"Everything looks perfect Honey. I'm so happy for you. Let's order dinner and celebrate" she said with a big grin. I got up, giving her a big hug as she left to call for food. I couldn't stop smiling at myself in the mirror, the relief of my mental conflicts had been resolved thru my surgeries and I could shout to the world, "I am a woman!!"

My days became routine, getting up after Mom went to work, dressing and having some breakfast before finally cleaning anything that was needed. Mom did appreciate everything I did, but there was something missing. I was lonely. I wanted to join society again, but was still terrified I would be outed to people I knew in town. Our cover story had been accepted by the neighbours and other people Mom knew. Everything seemed like it was the right time to do something about getting out of the house. I had become what I wanted to be, the girl that had been hidden for so long and I wanted to dress up and be among people. I had to be brave and just remember our cover story so everything would be just fine. I was finally going to be the new girl in town and I was craving some adventure. (Just going outside was scary enough)

I needed to keep myself in shape, my body feeling dumpy from laying around to much since my operation, so I used my free time to take up running as my exercise. I would go down the road a few miles and then come home to shower. The more I did it, I noticed my body firming up, some of the pounds I had gained melting away. My legs and ass firmed up but I wasn't looking for muscle definition so I didn't press myself to become a long distant runner, just enough to feel stronger.

So, after my run and shower over with one beautiful fall day, I decided to get dressed in some warm clothes and walk downtown to see if I was able to actually be comfortable being in public. I had on some skinny jeans that showed off my ass and legs perfectly. A warm sweater also felt good over my bra covered tits as I finished dressing with socks and runners. A little makeup like Mom had taught me and putting my hair in a ponytail was all I needed to do. Staring in the mirror, I saw a preppy college girl, sexy but not slutty, looking confident as she fussed with her appearance. My constant thoughts about how I had become this person terrified me, my body a bundle of nerves as I tried to calm myself by taking some deep breaths. I would be out in public and just enjoying the beautiful day, (No problem, RIGHT?). One final check in the mirror and I was ready to meet the world.

I grabbed my purse and locked the front door, checking the street for anyone that might notice me. (OK, I can do this). Down the steps and onto the sidewalk was easy, but then a car rolled by and the driver honked making me jump back in surprise. The man inside said sorry and asked if I needed a ride. (Wow, getting hit on the first minute I'm outside, OMG mister, get a life!!) I wasn't into talking to anyone yet, so I no thanked him and said I needed the exercise. He said sorry for scaring me and drove off. (Whew, that seemed easy enough.)

It took about fifteen minutes to reach the end of Main street were all the shopping was. My hometown wasn't big, but it had everything that a person would need. Clothing stores, groceries, a thrift store, etc. and a few eatery places that were open for the lunch crowds. I walked down one side of the street window shopping but really didn't have a purpose to buy anything. It was fun looking at my reflection in the windows, an adult woman who looked like she was confident and comfortable being out in the world. I was giggling to myself as she would mimic my every move I made, her smile brighter than the sun. I passed a few people and nodded to them as they greeted me with a hello. Everything was going smoothly, no one recognized me, I was just a girl who was out shopping.

I came to a cross street and on the corner was a bistro that I knew to have good food so I decided to go and have something to eat. (OK- the big test, I can do this!) Walking in, I found the place deserted, (which was great! I wouldn't have any prying eyes on me). I took a seat by the front window and could hear someone in the back so I waited til they became aware I was there. Shortly, a tall man came from behind the counter and saw me.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you come in. How can I help you?"

"Do you have a menu?" my eyes drinking in his well defined body and handsome face. I knew him. He went to school with me, but I didn't hang around with his group because they were all jocks and wouldn't have anything to do with a little guy like me. My clitty started to swell as I thought back to school, picturing myself in one of the jocks arms, kissing and making out like teenagers do. Lets see, his name is, hmmm, I know, Richard or Rick by his friends. I had to shift in my chair to relieve some pressure down there and tried to relax as I waited.

He brought me a menu, staring at me the whole time and making me nervous that I was going to be outed on my first day being out of the house.

"I haven't seen you around here before, visiting or just travelling thru?"

"I'm here living with my Aunt and just moved from Bakersfield." letting my cover story flow from my lips with ease.

"So who's your Aunt, I know everyone in town and I'm sure I'll know her"

" Her name is Brown, Mary Brown, just down the road on the edge of town."

" I've known Mary for years, she has two daughters and a son. I heard he was sick and had to move for his health and would be going to school there?" (Our story was working- Yeah!)

"Yes, that's her. I'll be staying with her while I go to college next year."

"Great, it's time there were more beautiful girls in town."

I blushed at his comment as I looked at the menu, finally deciding on a sandwich and tea. He went back and quickly put my order together and when he set it down on the table, he asked if he could join me. (OH YES PLEASE!!), so I said "OK!". He grabbed a coffee and sat across from me.

Getting up my nerve to speak, I asked why the place was so empty. He explained that he opened for breakfast and lunch and had been cleaning up so he could close. I said sorry for keeping him late and again he smiled and said it was not a problem. My sandwich didn't last long and the drinks went cold as we talked and talked. I asked why he wasn't in school? He explained he had inherited this place from an Uncle, who had to retire for medical problems, and he enjoyed cooking and seeing everyone in town all the time. He had a good steady income and could go back to school if he wanted, but was happy with things as they were.

"So, you haven't told me your name"

(OK, here goes), "it's Robyn"

"Funny, now that I hear your name, I remember your cousin Rob, he went to school when I did but was a few years behind me. He was always shy and seemed to hang out with the girls or was by himself most of the time. I knew he was picked on a lot, but I wasn't one of his antagonists so I just ignored him. He was about your size wasn't he? I felt sorry for him when I saw him alone and I should have been more aware of his problems, maybe I could have helped, but, you know how school gossip can arise if you make the wrong friends."

"Yes, Aunt Mary told me how Rob was picked on and all the other nasty things school kids have to deal with. It was too bad he was sick and had to leave town, but it was the best thing for his health."

I skipped any of the details as to why I was living here, other than my parents were going thru a rough patch and my presence didn't help them, so my Aunt had offered me a chance to get away. I steered the conversation to him, asking what was special to do around town (I did know what was here, but played dumb to keep him talking). He explained there was just the small movie theater and to do anything special, you had to drive to the city for the night clubs and fine dining. He did tell me of a few great restaurants in town and I said I would have to try them out sometime. I didn't bring up the subject of his current dating status and he obviously knew I wasn't with anyone being new in town. We talked for an hour, enjoying our conversation as I finally let go of my worries about being exposed. When I hinted it was time for me to go, I reached for my wallet but he put his hand on mine (OMG, the jolt went thru me in a flash)and said it was his treat and hopefully I could stop in again.

"Thanks for the food and I really enjoyed talking with you. I'm sure I'll be back since you'll be able to fill me in on the gossip around town." (I was hoping to see if there was anything going around town about me.)

"Ha! Ha! Sure, I can probably help you with that since I see almost everyone from town in here. The best time is after lunch since I only have few customers and then we would have more time to talk, if that's alright?"

"It's a date." I said walking out the door. I turned enough to see him watching me leave. God! he was cute and smart and attentive. The man I've been looking for had been found. I would have a lot of hurdles, just taking small steps so I could hopefully enjoy some special moments with him and I would have to figure out his feelings out about girls like me. If I sensed anything bad, like him outing me, I would have to stop seeing him, or maybe I could just end up having a friend to talk to.

I finished my walk on both sides of main street, shopping in the pharmacy for some items I needed and finally headed home before Mom came back from work. I enjoyed my first day out of the house as a girl so much, that I planned on making it a regular thing to do. (OH YA! Especially going to see Rick, GOD, he was so handsome.) My clitty began to swell as I walked home thinking of this man, a pleasant pressure building between my thighs until I felt some wetness in my panties. (Hope my jeans stay dry). Walking and running was sure different now that I didn't have any junk hanging down there. No need to worry about a unsightly bulge in my clothes, no untapping to sit and pee. I just had to get used to the rubbing sensations my clitty felt as my thighs moved back and forth when I moved. Maybe I would have to start wearing sanitary napkins and save my dignity if I got really "wet?" But now, I just enjoyed being outside and not cooped up in the house, daydreaming if my life as a girl would be perfect, and just maybe, I'd find a man who understood me and could love the new me. (YUUMMM!)

My mind wandered as I walked, thinking about closed minded people that only thought that there was just men and women in the world. I was proof there was another gender emerging, a MTF who didn't have a vagina or couldn't have children but could still satisfy a man with her body. But my "little" physical difference might be a hinderance if Rick couldn't accept me as I am. Hugh had no qualms about me not having a vagina to fuck and treated me gently as he took my virginity as a woman, making love to me until I whimpered in surrender as he filled my body with his creamy seed. He taught me to feel and love my body, and on many occasions, I learned I could orgasm without touching myself while his big cock thrust against my pspot.

I was getting quite wet as I hurried home, rushing upstairs to my room and stripping bare. I laid on the bed and pleasured myself, releasing my clit and fondling it to hardness. As I stroked it, my other hand went to my slit, finger massaging my velvety pussy and lightly rubbing the spot Dr. Anne had touched. My clitty started to seep and coated my fingers as I massaged my new pressure spot. I pictured Rick between my legs, teasing my slit with his tongue as I jerked harder, moaning in exquisite spasms as I drenched my hand in cum. My heart was racing as I caught my breath, licking the cum from my fingers and body until I relaxed from my orgasm. What a perfect day, I had found a man and he seemed like he was interested in me!! Now, what was I going to do about it?

The week went by quickly, my eagerness to go back and see Rick occupying my mind all the time. The sun was out again, so I showered and shaved completely, douching as always and went to get dressed. I decided on a pair of black tights that hugged my legs and bottom nicely, a light blue V neck sweater that matched my eyes. My lingerie was a matching bra and thong underneath, all of it seamless so my body had some sexy curves. (My thong fit perfectly, the string nestled between my cheeks felt so sexy and the front panel smooth over my pussy). I did my makeup a little bolder by doing my eye shade darker and used a perfect color lipstick that gave me a "kiss me look". I brushed my hair out straight and instead of my usual ponytail, I just clipped some of my side hair over the hair hanging down my back. It gave me a nice sophisticated look and kept my hair under control if it got windy. OK, here we go again! Purse, keys, walking shoes and I was out the door.

I really didn't need to shop and headed directly to Rick's Bistro, eagerly wanting to see him. I checked myself in the window before I opened the door. (Lookin good girl!) There was a man and woman eating there meal, so I sat by the window again, waiting to see him come out from the kitchen. I caught the man eyeing me as I squirmed in my seat, uncomfortable to be stared at, but then realizing he was looking at me as a pretty girl, not the old me. I was feeling good about it until a sound brought me back to reality. Rick was standing at the table, smiling as he said,

"So miss, what can I get you?"

"Well, I think I'll have the chicken Caesar and a tea please."

"Good choice, I'll just be a minute."

The other couple had finished and were leaving when I saw the woman elbow the man to stop looking at me as they left. I smiled at that and started to daydream again how my life was playing out as a full time girl.

"A penny for your thoughts" he said, setting down my order and his cup of coffee.

"Sorry, I was thinking about how my life has changed and what the future holds. I know, heavy stuff, right?"

"Well, it looks like you're adjusting to our small town way of life. You look very nice today. Any special reason?"

"Why, thank you sir. No special reason other than to have lunch with a good looking guy. Do you say that to all the girls that come in?"

"No actually. You are the best looking girl I've had the pleasure to talk to. To tell the truth, you're the only girl I've talked to in some time other than my friends."

"Well, thank you again kind sir." My clitty was acting up and getting uncomfortable. I shifted my ass in the chair, trying not to get to excited, but it only felt like I was rubbing it more as I moved around.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"I'm fine" as I settled down and we continued talking about everything. I didn't hear any rumors about me and after a long time chatting I felt it was time to go. As I stood up, Rick got up and came close to me, my head tilting up to look at him as he said,

"Robyn, I was wondering, if you have nothing to do Saturday night, that maybe you would like to go out for dinner with me?"

"Hmmmm, I guess I could break my busy schedule on Saturday. (LOL) So, you want to take me on a date?"

"Yes, very much, I could pick you up around 7 and we'll try a nice restaurant in the city."

My face blushed deep red as I lowered my eyes, my shyness emerging as he waited for my answer. I felt excited that he would ask me out, but was he ready for a surprise?

"To be honest Rick, I've be quite lonely, not knowing many people in town (I hated lying) and I would love to have dinner with you. (Did I just say "love"?).

We exchanged phone numbers and I left him standing there watching me walk away, (I was sure he was admiring my ass as I added a bit more sway to my hips), a big smile on both our faces knowing we were going to spent some more time together. I started thinking of what to wear and how far should I let this go before something went wrong. I would have to let my decorum dictate my date with Rick, I can't be outed or Mom and I would be ostracized and the laughing stock of the community.

But he was handsome and a gentleman so far. I could go on a date as a girl now and have a great meal and company which I've been craving for. (and feel "really guilty" leading him on) Who knows, something better might happen between us if he has an open mind, which I sensed he could have from our long talks. I got home and flopped on the couch, my mind on Rick and how our date would go.

I could feel myself stirring and spread my legs, rubbing myself and kneading my tits until my covered clitty was straining to escape. I lifted my bottom, sliding down my tights and thong until my hand could slip back between my thighs. I touched myself, realizing I couldn't pull my clit out with it being so firm. It felt good just rubbing down the slit until my finger touched my swollen crown. It had grown big enough to expose itself just outside my pussy lips and made it easy to rub it's sensitive nerves. I frigged it quickly, feeling the heat build as I closed my eyes, visioning Rick masturbating me as I sucked his cock in return. Soon I felt my orgasm build until I trembled with pleasure, my hand slopping the creamy juices over my agitated pussy making everything wet and slippery. It took some time to come back to normal as I lay there in my dream state, lazily licking all my splattered cum until I was clean. I got up and pulled up my bottoms, turning and seeing a little wet spot on the seat cushion and I didn't hesitate to bend down to lick it clean. Hmmmm, God!! I'm soooooo horny!!