I Need Another Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to start dinner before Mom got home so I got up on wobbly legs and went to the bathroom and wiped myself clean. I was so lost with my train of thoughts of Rick that I just floated thru the house to the kitchen and made everything ready for supper. She got home as usual, tired from work as I told her dinner was in 15 mins. She said great, but she had to change and would be right down. She wasn't long, coming in dressed in a long kaftan that looked really comfortable. I could tell she had stripped completely, her boobs swaying underneath as she walked. (God she was so sexy). We sat and ate, chatting away until she asked,

"You look like you had a good day honey, tell me about it."

"Well Mom, you know the bistro on the corner downtown, the owner's name is Rick? I've gone there a couple of time for something to do during the day and today, he asked me out to dinner on Saturday night."

"That's so great honey, but are you sure that's wise. I am so proud of who you are now and I know you wouldn't do anything to upset the status quo. I do know Rick and his family, they been here in town forever and he has always seemed very nice. He is a very handsome guy, if you know what I'm saying?" (she's all smiles)

"I saw him first Mom!, and I won't let anything get too far in that department so you can keep your panties on and let me have a little fun."

"Ok Honey, I love you so much and don't want you to get hurt.

"I'm a big girl now and I think I can handle everything. It's just that I been wanting something to do so I can enjoy my new life as a girl and I need some company my own age."

"I trust your judgement young lady, and I expect you back at midnight!" as she starts laughing at my expression about her demand.

"Yes Mom, I promise to be a good girl and not let anything happen. I'm not the new "slutty" girl in town you know!." We both started laughing harder as we cleaned up supper.

Saturday came quickly and I was a bundle of nerves. I spent most of the day going thru my wardrobe to find something appropriate to wear. I had a little black dress that I had never worn yet, buying it on a whim when I was shopping. It was short, just above my knees, sleeveless and a deep v in the front. I felt comfortable in it and thought it would be perfect and simple to wear with enough leg and cleavage showing. I bathed, shaved, douched, lubed and rubbed lotion all over my soft skin. I had hours until he picked me up but I wanted to look my best, so I tried different makeup colors, cleaning them off and starting over many times until I had the colors I liked. I did my hair in soft waves and spritzed some No5 in my cleavage, finally sitting down and doing my nails in a pale pink to match my lipstick. (It's just dinner with a friend-right?)

I knew my tight dress was going to show the lines of my undies, so I had a stick on bra that held my girls up but didn't leave any strap lines to show under my dress. A seamless thong nestled in my crack left my ass perfectly smooth under the fabric and I was very happy with the results. People might think I'm naked under the dress and it was getting me excited to show off my new body, (Oooooh!! I felt sooooo sexy). I did remember to get some pads and could feel it's security between my thighs as I figured my clit may give me trouble spending time with Rick. (it made me feel soooo fem!!) Since it was cool out, a pair of opaque panty hose and my 3" black heels completed my outfit. I had some jewelry and decided on some small gold ear studs and matching necklace. Looking in my mirror, I smiled at the sexy girl I've become. (OMG, I could fuck her til the sun rises). I felt a rush of blood between my legs as my clitty started harden, my excitement building as I stared at myself. I was fully dressed and didn't want to spoil myself, so I sat at my laptop to take my mind off my clit and looked at the restaurants that he might be taking me to.

Mom was home since she had weekends off and it was almost time for Rick to pick me up. I went downstairs, enjoying the feeling of my clothes as I walked into the kitchen. Mom gushed how beautiful I looked as I twirled to show her my dress.

"Honey, he's going to eat you alive and I bet every man will be drooling all over themselves when they see you."

"Stop it Mom, (I was beet red and happy she approved) I'm not doing anything but having a nice dinner with a new friend, so get rid of any ideas that I'm out being a naughty girl on a first date." (even though I was getting quite horny just thinking of spending time with him)

A knock on the door told me he had arrived right on time. I went to answer, checking myself in the hall mirror and opened it to see Rick dressed casual in a opened collar dress shirt and black slacks. (Perfect, we both matched.)

"Robyn, you're gorgeous in that dress and I should have brought a bat, because I know I'll be beating other men away"

"Why, thank you kind sir, and you clean up very nicely also." (his blush so sweet I could just?????).

Mom came up behind me, so I introduced Rick, but she just smiled and greeted him, asking how his family was and it was nice to see him. We chatted for a few minutes until Rick said we had a reservation and it was a bit of a drive. Grabbing a wrap and peck on the cheek for Mom, we went to his car and as a gentleman, opened and held my hand to let me get in. We chatted in the car for the forty minute drive, pulling up to a secluded Italian restaurant that was on the outskirts of the city. He helped me again get out, holding my hand as we entered and were seated in the dimly lite dining room. The waiter asked our choice of drinks, but Rick asked if I would like some champagne since this was a celebration of sorts. I hadn't had champagne before, but after my first tasty sip and the bubbles tickling my nose, I almost gulped the rest. (It was true, champagne went from the brain and straight to the crotch. I guess that's why girls like it so much)

After the first glass and our meal had arrived, I dove in to the most delicious Italian cuisine I have ever had. We chatted some more in between full mouths and Rick kept our glasses filled to the top. My second glass was causing stirring between my thighs as I looked at this handsome man who was my date. He constantly looked at me, making me blush when he had a cute comment about how good I looked. We finished our meal, sitting back and finished the bottle while we made plans to come back for a second time. I offered to pay my half, but Rick wouldn't hear of it since he was the one who asked me out. I said I had to use the ladies room and stood a little wobbly in my heels but quickly got control and headed off to do my business. I was sure some of the men were ogling me as I walked to thru the restaurant to the restrooms and I smiled to myself that this was turning into a perfect memory for me.

Sitting on the toilet, I had a hard time peeing since my clitty was firm and poking out of my slit. With a hard internal squeeze, my liquid started flowing with a surprisingly pleasant feeling, almost like when I was cumming as the liquid flowed thru my tube. When the pressure was gone, I relaxed with relief as the last dribbles fell into the bowl. Wiping and pulling myself together with a new pad, I checked myself in the mirror before I swayed a little bit on my way back to our table. Rick had cleared the bill and stood to take my arm, obviously concerned I was having a bit of trouble walking, his strong arm supporting me as we left the restaurant. Once outside, I wrapped my arms around me myself, a cool breeze giving me goosebumps on my bare skin. (I left my wrap in the car- stupid me- duh!)

Rick felt me shiver so he put his arms around me, pulling my body into his warmth. I looked up into his eyes and knew this was going to be a special moment, my eyes closing in anticipation, waiting for his lips to touch mine. The warmth from his body was nothing compared to the heat my body received when our lips met, the need to taste him urging my lips to part and invite his tongue. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me into his body, each of us holding tight as I enjoyed his lips on mine. I ran my hand thru his hair, caressing him as we shared our passionate embrace. I was wetting my panties, the alcohol arousing my needs to be held and kissed, ending some of my agonizing about what would happen tonight. He broke away, grinning at my upturned face with my eyes closed and said,

"Wow, that was more delicious than my meal. Come on girl, in the car so I can warm that up also." I started giggling at his meaning as he helped me get into the car.

The drive home was nice also. I was slightly buzzed and enjoyed his arm around me as he drove the car. I was starting to OCD about this man, but that wouldn't be good I told myself. He was perfect in my eyes and I didn't want to lose the only "friend" I had so far in town. (Eventually I met and hung out with other people in town, none knowing my secret) But could he be more than a friend? He had kissed me and I loved it. I knew I wanted him, both sexually and mentally. I had hoped to meet a man like him and Rick checked more boxes on my list than even Hugh had. Since this was our first date, I was going to be chaste and just enjoy his warmth and hopefully some more kissing. (!)

When we parked in front of my house, I saw most of the lights were off and knew Mom was probable in bed. Rick shut the car off as I sat up, ready to get out but his strong arm turned me til we were face to face again. This time, I pulled his lips to mine, eager for his tongue to invade me. We made out for some time before I got bold and grabbed his hand, bringing it my boob. (Nothing wrong with second base- right?) I moaned into his kisses as he fondled me, my nipples hard inside my bra. I knew I had to go but couldn't stop myself from enjoying his lips and the soft caresses as he touched me. OK, this teenage lust has to stop as I finally pushed on his chest to separate our lips, catching my breath and telling him,

"OH Rick, tonight has been the best time I've had in a long time. I wish it didn't have to end, but I've made some promises to myself that I'd like to keep. I hope you understand and I really, really want to spend more time with you."

"Robyn- honey, I "do" understand and it would still be my pleasure to be your escort to do what ever your heart desires."

"Thank you, (KISS), thank you (KISS-KISS- KISS...). Oh, I almost forgot to give you my number." He quickly put it in his contacts and I did the same with his and with a small peck on the lips I exited the car. He didn't roll away until I was at the front door, realizing he was admiring my ass again (the dirty boy, LOL). Inside the house, all was quiet, so I made my way upstairs to my room. I had to relieve my horniness and laid back on my bed, spreading my legs as I pulled up the hem of my dress and wiggled down my hose and thong. I felt my wetness as I frigged myself real quickly, my arousal climbing until I peaked, spurts of cum coating my hand as my legs squeezed together in agonizing relief. OH Fuck!, OH Fuck! my mind kept saying as my orgasm trembled thru my body, my clitty leaking all over my comforter. Whew, that was intense. He had made me so horny just kissing him. But as I laid back and regained my senses, I realized I couldn't let him get too close to me, oh sure, making out is innocent enough, but I had to be in control and hopefully stop anything going any further if he pressed me for more. Damn, what was going to happen to me????

I jolted out of my dreamy state as my cel buzzed with a text. It was Rick, complimenting me again how gorgeous I looked tonight and he couldn't wait to see me again. I returned his text, saying I had a fantastic time and also wanted to get together real soon. He told me of a party at a friend's cottage the next weekend and asked if I wanted to go. It sounded like fun, but I was hesitant about saying yes. (Ok, I had to come to grips with my new life, I didn't want to become a lonely home recluse and never get to experience what I always wanted, just being a girl!) I hesitated before my fingers tapped out "OK" before I really thought this thru and almost regretted saying yes. I would now have to be totally convincing being the new girl in town, all his friends would be there for the weekend and I probably knew them all.

I hated leading him on and would have to figure out how to let him down easy if our friendship became something more between us. Our make out session after dinner was so hot and I wanted to taste him again, feeling his hands on my breasts as my clitty filled the pads I now always worn. The urge just to let him have me, make love to me and say- fuck the rest of the ignorant world as I take his cock inside my quivering pussy. (NO,NO, NO, I can't let it get that far. What am I going to do?????)

A few days later, I went to see him at the bistro, hoping to talk to him about the coming weekend. I had to let him know that I really liked him, and didn't want to lose what we had together. I would only tell him there were complications that would change our friendship if we continued our infatuation with each other and he probably wouldn't understand my problems.

The place was empty like usual when I arrived so I sat at our window table, waiting nervously until he came out of the kitchen.

"Well, hello there good looking. How are you today? He came close and leaned down, touching his lips to mine as my insides melted again from our kiss. (OH GOD!! he tastes so good!!)

"Listen Rick, can you sit so we can talk a minute? I have some things you need to know about me and I don't know were to start."

He could tell from my expression that this was serious so he sat down and stared in to my eyes as I began to get weepy thinking how I was now going to ruin this relationship and possible my life here in town.

"Tell me what's wrong Robyn, I'm your friend and want you to be happy."

Dabbing my eyes with a napkin, I said "Rick, I like you, a lot, but there are things about me that you will probably not like and I would hate to lose you as my friend."

"I, I,..." my tears flowing freely now and my throat closed as I sobbed. He reached across and took my hands saying,

"Robyn, it's OK, I know what you're going to tell me and it doesn't matter. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever wanted to spent time with. When I saw you the first time we meet here at this table, I thought, OMG, what a gorgeous woman and I knew I had to talk with you. So, when you looked up at me that very first time, I had a picture of someone's face quickly flash before my eyes. I was too smitten with your beauty to think about it and was just going to enjoy my good luck that you came in. I figured out later that picture was from high school and when you said you were living with Ms. Brown, that image cleared enough that I searched my high school year books and found Rob's pictures thru the years. I could see he would have made a very cute girl, especially with his long hair. The more I stared at his face, I realized he must have come to a major decision with his life and now I really didn't have to guess that the boy in the pictures had become a beautiful woman, the woman I can't stop thinking about and hope she will stop crying because everything is going to be alright."

You could have driven a truck thru my gaping mouth, he knew. Fuck, fuck, now what. Was I being outed? Wait, he knew before he asked me on our date and he treated me as a girl. Does that mean he's ok with everything? Fuck, so many questions.

He kissed my hand, gazing into my eyes as I dried my eyes enough to focus on his handsome smiling face. (Do I say that a lot?)

"Why haven't you told me that you knew. I've dreaded leading you on, but you so much fun to be with and a great kisser." my smile coming back a little as I squeezed his hand in thank you.

"It's because I find you so attractive Robyn and I want you all to myself. I haven't told anyone and never will. I want you in my life if you'll have me, and I accept your life choices and will never let you down."

Our conversation lasted a long time sitting in the bistro. I told him how I always wanted to be a girl and have a man love me as a woman. (I didn't tell him about my surgery other than having my breasts done.) He told me, like Hugh, he was more into special girls and there wasn't anyone here that peaked his interest. He had kept his bi preferences from everyone he knew and now that we knew each others secrets, my fears disappeared as we leaned in and kissed. I felt exhilarated as I accepted his tongue, our kiss lasting minutes until I had to breath,

"Whew, It's late and I have to get home and make supper for Mom. So, handsome, please tell me you're OK dating a girl like me? OH YA, before we continue this (more kiss,kiss,kiss) together, I'll have to talk to Mom. You'll need to convince her your intentions are not to ruin our lives. This is our hometown and I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't understand."

He stood and pulled me in to his strong arms, kissing my vulnerable body with a lustful power I had never felt before. I grabbed him, wanting to suck his whole body into me, needing his arms to hold me forever and make me want even more. I could feel his cock growing between us as I pressed my lap into his, wanting him so badly but sadly realizing this was not the time or place. Breaking our kiss, I stepped back in his arms, smiling as I looked down at his swelling pants.

"Did I do that?"

"Every time I look at you, it's hard to control." We both laughed and with a peck goodbye, I left and headed home. I was in a dream state realizing I had found "another man" who was understanding and I could really be myself with him. I floated down the sidewalk, taking longer than normal, my mind lost in his kisses and what the weekend would change between us. Would he be disgusted? or abusive? or the perfect gentleman whom I gotten to know? I felt I could trust him and started to look forward to being with him all weekend. OH YA, the big question- SEX? I hadn't been playing with my pussy for some time and now might be a good time to take some training exercises (Mmmmmm) before next weekend. (Well!!, a girl never knows, RIGHT?)

I got home and had supper ready when Mom came in and I must have still been in my dream state while we sat and ate when Mom asked,

"You seem lost to the world, anything happen today?"

I was dreading this part, but I knew I had to come clean about Rick knowing about me. I told her how Rick knew about what was going on and how he had figured it out. I explained that he was open minded about my condition and has treated me as a woman without any reservations. I told her his "secret" because then she would understand that he would never out us to the town because of what he told me. Mom seemed unsure and wanted to talk to him before anything went further between us, so I said I'd text him to see if he could come over later. He answered quickly and texted he would be there in an hour so Mom and I cleaned up and waited silently on the couch, both of us unsure what to say. I knew this had upset her but I was sure Rick and I could convince her of our sincerity to be prudent about our personal differences.

Rick came over later and we all sat down to talk. He was very open to all the questions Mom asked him and seemed to convince her that nothing bad was going to happen. Mom asked him what his intentions were with being with me and he just blurted out,

"I think I'm falling in love with your daughter."

Mom and I both gasped at his words, realizing that he was accepting me as a woman and I just melted inside that he would say this to my Mother, even before he had said it to me. I knew my feelings for him had grown stronger the more we were together and I was at a loss for words until Mom just let out a sigh that woke me from my thoughts.