I Need Another Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My urges became stronger as I enjoyed my first fuck, awed by my intrusion into unknown territory. My depraved mind wanted to make us cum so our fluids would mix inside him before I sucked everything down my throat. Rick stared at my clit disappearing inside him, mesmerized by my movements as he grabbed his cock so both of us could feel our mutual pleasure. As he held his cock at perfect angle for my thrusts, I moved my hands to grip his balls, rolling them in my fingers as I continued to plunge harder into his depths. The excitement of our depraved rutting was so erotic, so fucking wonderful, that my body trembled with lust. Our mutual pleasure was coming fast as our hot, sweaty bodies, joined so intimately, suddenly released our pent up energies and erupting our fluids at the same time in. My squeals of pleasure from my first clitty fuck were so intense and so loud inside the bathroom, that we probably could be heard downstairs. Our juices blasted together inside his tube, his orgasm so strong that his semen pushed past my clit and leaked down my legs. We pulsed together again, both of us moaning from the strangest orgasm we have ever had. (So this is what I've been missing, fucking a tight hole like men enjoy? LOL)

He was grunting in exertion as his strong orgasm blasted his seed against my buried clit. a bulge filling the underside of his cock as more of his seed tried to escape to freedom. I realized he needed to relieve the pressure inside and I wanted his cum so bad. I pulled out quickly, dropping to my knees and put his well fucked knob in my mouth. The first load was too much to swallow, cum leaking from the corners of my lips. The second blast was easier and slid down my throat before the next pulse filled me again. (OMG, there was so much and I loved it.) He pumped himself, squeezing out the last of "our" juices as I tongued his cock pussy. (LOL)

He pulled me up and kissed my cum coated lips, licking my face clean as our bodies cooled under the shower. The water was still warm so we quickly soaped and washed our weakened bodies. Toweling off together, I said to him,

"I'm sorry if I hurt you. I just couldn't stop. I've never fucked anyone with my clit before and it felt so amazing being inside you. Do you hate me Rick? You probably think I'm some kind of depraved sex pervert?" My tears started flowing in shame as I sat on the toilet, trying not to think that I had ruined our relationship because of what happened.

"It was truly amazing girl. It kind of hurt at first, but after you starting sliding in and out, it felt really good and I think I'd like to experiment again if you want too."

My head snapped up, his smiling face letting me know our love would conquer everything between us. I jumped up, my towel falling to floor as I moved into his arms and kissed him. His hands squeezed my bare ass, his now flaccid cock so soft against my pubes as he pulled my body into his. Even my clit didn't respond, I guess we had worn our desires out for the time being. He let me go and went to get dressed. I followed him and laid on the bed nude when he asked what I was doing. I explained I had to tuck myself and it was easier laying down to do it. He watched in fascination as I spread my legs and showed him how my clit slipped inside it's sheath and my labia closing tightly over it.

"Wooooow baby, that's is really something. It's perfect and so sexy I could eat you all day. But alas! My energy is depleted, so I guess we'll just have to join the others. Now, get that beautiful butt dressed and lets eat."

We went downstairs and found some of the group sitting at the big table eating breakfast. Seth told us there was food on the counter and to help ourselves. We dished our plates and sat down, very hungry from our night and morning exercises. (LOL). The group talked quietly, most hung over and slouching a bit as their blurry eyes tried to focus on their food. It was kind of funny, until Liz said she was woken by some loud noises but didn't know what was causing it. Rick looked at me and we both cringed at maybe being caught in our throes of passion. Seth just said it was probably a racoon or maybe a some feral cats that sometime scream and growl when they fight over a female. He was looking at us and had a small grin on his lips, my face turning bright red as remembered his room was next to ours... Nothing more was said (WHEW, close one) and we finished eating and cleaning up the cabin.

The rest of the weekend fell into a routine with Rick and I being always the last ones to get up after a night of fabulously, gratifying, passionate, intimate, and frenzied sex. Our orgasms ebbed and flowed thru out the night until our exhausted bodies and minds would pass out from our exertions. We muffled the vocal sounds of our fucking, the moans and groans even softer than the sound of his big balls slapping my ass and we were lucky the bed didn't squeak.

My body had quickly adjusted to Rick's thick cock, the pain milder each time he stuffed me full of his manhood. I loved it, he could make me cum without having to touch myself, my lust, my arousal, my enthusiasm to please him was all I needed to orgasm into a quivering, whimpering, spasming, sex addict.

The weekend ended with everyone personally saying goodbye to me. All the girls gave me their phone numbers and even some of the boys. Seth gave me a hug and held me saying how happy he was to see Rick smiling so much. My blush must have told him the truth of those mysterious noises at night. We drove home and Rick dropped me off with lots of hugs and kisses, telling each other how great it had been and how our love was now cemented together. Tomorrow was a work day and it was late so I gingerly left the car and made my way into the house. I couldn't let Mom see me walk like this, so I yelled hello and realized she was out. (WHEW). Off to bed!

(Author's note: I'm going to shorter the evolution of my time spent living with Mom and my relationship with Rick. There aren't many other details needed to be told except my ending.)

I spent a lot of time with him and even helped at the Bistro, the local customers all getting to know me as Mary's niece and now Rick's squeeze. Our friends were all happy for us and we hung out and partied often, my comfort zone now easily fitting in as one of the girls. Our sex life so wonderful, now everything in my life was perfect.

It was a snowy day in the middle of winter. Liz and I had spent the day in the city, checking out the college I was accepted at next fall. We shopped and ate, enjoying the day until the snow appeared and we knew it was time to head home. The blizzard was full blast when we pulled up at home. There were some extra cars parked in the driveway and on the street and I wondered if Mom was having company for something. Struggling with my bags on the slippery walk, I opened the door to see some of my friends and Mom in the living room. When she looked up at me, I could her swollen eyes and the tears washing her face.

"Mom, what's wrong, what happened?" my stress levels climbing quickly not knowing what was going on.

Seth was there and came to me, staring into my eyes and said,

"Rick was in an accident Robyn, he didn't make it." He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a comforting embrace as the tears broke from my eyes. I wanted to scream, it wasn't possible, I wanted to see him, he couldn't be gone. This unbelievable nightmare killed me inside and I fainted in Seth's arms. I woke a little later, everyone consoling me as I wept continually, thinking this was surreal and I would be in his strong arms when I saw him again. Someone explained what happened, my mind only hearing small parts of the story. Rick and a friend had gone to the cabin to check on things for the following weekend get together when the storm hit. Driving back in the blinding snow, the car drifted off the road and rolled down a steep embankment, killing Rick and seriously hurting the driver. Someone found the accident and both were taken to the hospital were Rick was pronounced deceased. Sometime later, everyone left and Mom helped me upstairs, undressing me and helped me into a nighty. She laid in bed with me, holding me tight as we both wept in grief for Rick.

The funeral was a few days later, I had been in bed most of that time, not wanting to have anything social disturb my despair. Mom found some black things to wear and helped my feeble body into the car. Many people showed up, my friends gathering around to support me as I finally had the nerve to look inside the casket. FUCK< FUCK< FUCK, Why? I broke down in tears seeing the man I had fallen in love with, lying there so handsome and I finally realized he wasn't coming back, he was really gone from my life. I might have swooned by the gasket until Seth helped me back to my seat, my tears of misery unstoppable.

In time, my life returned to some normalcy, staying home and helping Mom, getting things ready for school. Liz tried to get me out of my funk, but I put her off with lame excuses, preferring just to stay out of the social atmosphere. After a few months of giving up on the world, I felt like some exercise and dressed to go running. I wasn't in as good of shape as I had been, laying around and eating didn't help my physique, so I was determined to lose the extra pounds I had gained. (Why would I want to do that? No one would care if I gained a hundred pounds-right?). I made it a routine to go running every day, rain or shine. It helped me think clearer and after some time, I let go of some of the anguish of my past and focused more about my future choices.

I eased back into a social life, hanging with friends, nothing sexual, since my "moving" story was still my secret and no one appeared to want to ask me out. Liz was always there for me. She and Seth were joined at the hip now and I envied her having him beside her. They drew me out of my shell and after awhile I loosened up to party with the rest of them. I was beginning to realize my life needed some changes and school was the place to start. My fall classes were set and as a present on my 20th birthday, Mom bought me a car. Nothing fancy, just something to commute to school and finally give me the freedom a car gives you to see the world.

My life had been so perfect with Rick. I even dreamed of us getting married. My wedding dress, our honeymoon and a lot more of the wonderful sex we had together. I guess my future is still an open book and I'll just have to see how those pages will get written. Hopefully, another man is out there that appreciates someone like me. God only knows! (Kisses everyone-To be continued...)