All Comments on 'I Never Imagined - Emma Pt. 05'

by hot_jessica

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

On first reading of the intensely erotic “I Never Imagined” series, character development seems secondary to the sex, with the exception of Jessica. But I might argue that the graphically intense, nonstop sex that consumes part or all of the recent chapters actually reveals something of the different personalities that make up Emma’s world. True, Emma remains a fascinating mystery, but she, too, emerges through the sex. After all, in good erotic fiction the sex reveals the storyline; the storyline is found within the sex. And you certainly create scenes of sensually intense, outrageously fun sex. Aside: One of the 2018 chapters provides background for Jess and shares Sian, an erotically intriguing character. What ever became of her and what appeared to be the start of a relationship between Jess and Sian? Her memory disappeared when Jess awoke in Emma’s bed. Does not appear critical to storyline of series, just curious.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterover 1 year ago

There is a draw and a mystery you are building as to Jess’s place in the house, please continue with that. I am very intrigued. I wonder what Miss Emma has in store for her future. 5 ⭐️ Yummy, just yummy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If possible I would give this 10 out of 5 stars. May have to log into this story several times just give it the 5 star rating over and over. Can't wait to see what Jess will find next.

Pappasleaze!

redlion75redlion757 months ago

For a college educated woman she seems to have become a brain dead bimbo.all she's been told is she's now Emma's new fuck toy with no thought of her career or outside friends and family.

hot_jessicahot_jessica5 months agoAuthor

Thank you for all of the love on this series. I know I’m sporadic at best, I wanted to know if I should continue it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhot_jessica@hot_jessica
Young and seduced by the woman of my dreams. Wed for over 4 years. Lesbian who adores erotica and shares that passion with my beautiful, glamorous, older wife. For those who has asked, Emma is based on her.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES