I Never Saw It Coming...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling herself out of the water and stepping up to adjust herself, I took her all in. She went from 'chubby waitress' to 'voluptuous sexpot' in an instant. Her massive tits nearly spilled from her bra as she jiggled them back into place. Stepping up into the boat, she paused for a moment to pull her lacey black boy shorts out of her large, round ass. I was mesmerized by her smooth pale skin and never-ending curves, only slightly distracted by her obvious farmer's tan from our boating excursions. Lucy splashed my face and laughed, breaking me from my trance, giving me a wink as she began ascending the ladder.

I was right back on her perfection and she purposefully teased me. She left her skimpy suit deep in her ass, stopping halfway up and looking back with a smile as I stared. She stepped into the boat and as I reached up the ladder, turned around and squeezed her tits together, wringing out the water from her top onto the small platform in front of me, never breaking eye contact. My mind swirled with lust as I got into the boat and the beers Lucy began passing out seemed perfectly necessary. Wendy wrapped herself in a towel and sat quietly in the back of the boat and Lucy proceeded to end all illusions her flirting didn't have intentions.

She didn't bother with a towel. She sat facing us in the bow, arm hanging over the side, one leg propped up on the seat in front of her and the other dangling on the floor. We all sat there silently, lounging in the sun and I tried desperately not to completely zone out on Lucy's sexy body even when she slowly shifted herself so her legs were spread wide in front of me. I never did find out if Wendy saw her, but once Lucy caught my eyes, she began making suggestive motions. She stretched back and pushed her tits into the air, the cool breeze hardening her nipples through her suit. She adjusted her bottoms so it highlighted the outline of her pussy, pretending to be doing the opposite. She took a drink from her beer and traced the dribble between her tits with her finger. She smiled and readjusted her top. She fiddled with her belly ring.

After 10 minutes of this blatant flirting, I was struggling to conceal my growing hard-on. Lucy abruptly closed up shop as Wendy got up and made her way to the snack bag next to her. Lucy turned around and they sat up in the bow, drinking another beer, throwing back a few handfuls of nuts, and enjoying the lake. We sat like that for nearly an hour before Wendy asked if we could go back to the house because she was getting tired. I pulled the anchor and we made another lap around the lake before returning to the dock. The girls carried everything up to the house as I pulled the boat out of the water, following behind them a few minutes later.

It was still a little early for dinner so Wendy decided she was going to take a nap. Lucy followed her upstairs and I started scrolling through Netflix, assuming she was going to lay down too. A few minutes later, Lucy returned wearing a pair of high-waisted short shorts that reminded me of 1970's basketball and a loose cropped white tank top with no bra. She pranced around to the kitchen as I stared at her high beams poking through, grabbed two beers, and plopped down on the couch across from me. We toasted as I stared down her shirt and I tried nervously cycling through the on-screen menus.

I could have only finished that beer faster with a funnel and crowd of cheering frat guys, revealing my uneasiness to Lucy.

"I figured you were thirsty. Do you need another?"

"Yeah, that sounds good."

She opened her legs to stand up, flashing me a glimpse of the side pussy before bending over in front of me to grab my empty can, obviously giving me a view down her shirt. Swinging her hips and tugging her shorts up as she made her way to the kitchen, she teased me with another glance at the creases under her ass. I suffocated in impure thoughts as she handed me the beer and sat next to me on the couch. By this time, she couldn't have made it any more obvious. She was seducing me, but I was nervous and convincing myself it wasn't happening.

"You're a really nice guy," she said, turning to me and sliding her foot onto the couch between us, completely flashing her pretty little slit to me.

"I haven't always been this nice."

"Ooo... a bad boy."

"A hot dad bad boy, apparently."

"Oh, still stuck on that, are we?"

She smiled, took a sip from her beer and leaned forward pressing her tits together.

"I like that."

"So, you don't think I'm fucking your cousin, now?"

"It's obvious. If you two were fucking, it wouldn't have been so hard to get her in the water."

I took a big gulp from my can, feeling the butterflies swirling in my stomach.

"Yep, nobody's fucking around here."

Lucy grabbed my beer from my hand and put both of ours onto the table, "that's depressing."

I shivered a bit when she turned back and began climbing on top of me and pushed me back into the corner.

"Don't worry, I won't tell if you don't," she said, licking her lips as she pressed against me.

She moaned into my mouth as we kissed. She ran her fingers through my hair and my hands found their way up the back of her shirt, then down onto her ass, fingers precariously teasing under the bottom of her little cotton shorts. Her hands moved from my head and under my shirt as she turned her hips and pressed herself against my rock-hard member. My hands roamed up the front her shirt as our tongues danced in each other mouths. Her firm D-cups overflowed from my grasp as I squeezed her hard nipples between my fingers.

Pulling her hands from up my shirt, she yanked the tie on my trunks and began pushing them down from my hips. I lifted slightly and sprung free as she tugged them off my ass. Dropping herself onto my bare shaft, she began grinding me through her shorts as we kissed. I slipped my hands down the back of her shorts, I squeezed hard on her taught ass and pulled her into my cock. I felt her warmth on my shaft as her shifting shorts allowed periodic skin-to-skin contact. She moaned into my ear as the slickness from her pussy found its way beyond the thin cotton.

Her gyrations grew more aggressive until my cock slipped inside of her shorts. The heat from her little hairless twat burned on my aching manhood as I spread her ass, dying to slide inside of her, but her shorts were just enough to keep me out. I began pushing her shorts down, but she remained pressed hard against me. I was going completely crazy when I finally asked her to take them off.

"I don't have sex without condoms."

"Ever?"

"Never. Last thing I need is a baby."

"No birth control?"

"Nope, don't want to get fat."

"As if there's any chance of that."

"Do you have condoms?"

"No, I don't. But I've got a 100% success rate in pulling out."

She looked at me with a little smirk, sitting back off my dick and taking it into her hand. After a few strokes of contemplation, she rose up over me and pulled her shorts to the side.

"Good numbers. Don't ruin them now."

She slid over me with a tightness I don't think I've ever felt before outside of anal. She purred as she took me fully inside, sitting back and peeling the tank top off to reveal her perfect tits, looking absolutely massive on her thin frame. A moment later when our mouths met again, I was already struggling not to cum. I fought it as long as I could, trying desperately to take my mind off of her glorious body and beautiful, youthful face. I flexed every muscle trying to avoid it, but I began cumming after less than 30 seconds inside of her. My cock flexed deep within her and I shoved her back off of me as the first spurt shot onto my shirt. She dropped her moistened pussy onto my shaft and glided up and down as I spilled onto myself.

"I'm sorry. You're just so fucking hot."

"Don't worry stud, that's longer than half the guys at school."

She nibbled my lips, gave me a kiss and lifted herself off of me.

"Who said I was done?" I teased.

"I think you just did... all over your shirt."

"I can go again."

She grabbed her shirt from the floor and pulled it over her head.

"Hmm... tempting. Maybe later. We should get ourselves together before Wendy wakes up."

"You think she would care?"

"I don't know. I know you guys aren't fucking, but she was always weird about guys."

I pull my trunks back up.

"Wait, you think she's got feelings for me like that?"

"Maybe. I can't tell. I wouldn't be surprised either way."

Shaking my foot as she moved around the couch, she disappeared up the stairs as I reveled in our sex. The cold wetness bleeding through my shirt and onto my stomach wasn't enough to keep me from imagining her still on top of me. I laid there for a few minutes and went upstairs. I could hear the shower running down the hall and my little head took over. I peeled off my shirt and walked towards the door. Just as I was about to twist the knob a flash of fear consumed me as the door behind me opened.

"So eager," Lucy giggled, washing away the fears that Wendy had caught me creeping on her cousin.

She was wrapped in a towel and teased her fingers across my chest as she moved between me and the door.

"Relax stud, I'm here through Sunday."

She fluttered her fingers in front of her mile-wide grin, waiving me off as she stepped into the bathroom. I laughed to myself, shaking my head as I made my way to my room. Wendy emerged across the hall just as I approached, still half asleep with her big tits swinging under an oversized night shirt.

"What's going on?"

"She's in the shower and I'm about to take one. You ready to eat?"

We all got ready and headed out to Ale House, a local chain Lucy had noticed on her way into town. Just as before, Lucy sat across from us and we chatted like nothing happened. We all ordered beers with our dinner and another after. Noting that our town's nightlife consisted of a handful of gross little bars and nothing else, we decided to end the night back at home. Lucy immediately started handing out beers and dug through the stack of games I had found in the closet in the den when we got back. Several beers for each of us and a few board games, Lucy came back with a deck of cards, saying we were playing a drinking game.

Neither Wendy or I said anything, though I did think for just a second that maybe we were going down a bad path. Hours later we were more than halfway through that second case of beer and all happily drunk. Lucy and I were getting flirty and Wendy didn't seem to mind. As things were winding down, I saw Lucy was starting to wane. I suggested we all go to bed so we could have another fun day on the water before she had to leave. I followed the girls up the stairs, sneaking a pinch of Lucy's ass behind Wendy, hoping she would get the hint that I was wishing she would sneak into my room later.

I got myself ready, stripping naked and flopping on the bed, playing with myself. Several minutes later, I was full-on jerking off, remembering the sex from earlier in the day. I worked myself over for at least 10 minutes and was just about to cum when I heard my door handle click and the hall light spread through the room. Lucy's silhouette giggled as she closed the door behind her, climbing up the bed to me, grabbing my cock with her hand as she nibbled up my stomach to my chest. She toyed my cock as our lips found each other in the dark. She was completely naked.

I pushed her off of me and rolled on top. She wrapped her legs around my ass and I pressed my cock against her miniscule slit. Grinding myself against her as we kissed, her warm center slickened, and I slipped into her tightness. I contained myself this time, working in and out of her slowly as she rubbed up and down my arms. I continued the slow pace, getting myself used to her amazing pussy as our passion grew. My rhythm increased and she bit on my bottom lip while holding her hands to my sides. Increasing as the intensity built, I struggled to keep us silent as to not disturb Wendy. Thankfully I was able to keep myself cumming too quickly, but when she demanded more, it was a fast trip.

"Harder. Harder. FUCK ME!"

I covered her mouth and pounded her with everything I had. Her muffled screams had me exploding inside of her seconds later. Thank god she never got pregnant, but I'm sure the first shot was definitely on target. I pulled out and she reached between us, roughly jerking my lubricated shaft as I came all over her. Several long ropes of spread across her trembling stomach and I collapsed on top of her. She wriggled her pussy against my drooling cock as we kissed in the darkness.

"Mmmm... much better."

Without saying another word, she directed me off of her and disappeared out my door. I went to the bathroom, toweled myself off, and hit the bed. The next morning, we were again pretending nothing happened over breakfast, then again as we sipped beers on the boat. We drank, swam, and cruised the lake all day. By the time we made it back to the dock for dinner, we were all exhausted and pretty drunk. We unloaded the boat and decided to stay in instead of risking driving in our inebriated state. The girls went upstairs to shower and I sat on the couch to order a pizza.

Wendy came downstairs just a few minutes later, wrapped in a towel and burnt to a crisp, white lines over her shoulders telling the story about the bikini she wore all day. She handed me a bottle of aloe and asked if I could get her back. I stood behind her, gooped my hands with the cool liquid, and began lightly rubbing it on her shoulders. She lowered the towel a bit so I could move further down her back, but left it still mid-way up.

"I can't reach."

"Well, if I try dropping this towel any more, my tits are going to fall out the front."

"Ok, we'll just wait for Lucy."

"Ugh. She takes forever and this shit hurts. Just don't creep over my shoulder, weirdo."

She opened the front of her towel and dropped it down her back. It fell several inches down her ass and she quickly jerked it back up to cover herself. Catching that quick glimpse took me back to the prior day, watching her body getting out of the water. As I slathered the lotion across the middle of her back, working it towards the side and down along her hip. I mirrored the motion on the other side, now thinking about how good I thought she looked on the boat all day. My eyes were all over Lucy, but I did find myself checking out Wendy throughout the day.

The blood began to fill my nether regions as I worked the lotion down the middle of her back. I circled my hands to her hips once again, thinking of her modest bikini, her sexy curves, and the top of her butt when the towel faltered. I ran my palms over her flawless, plushy skin and gave myself a chub thinking of working the cream over her entire body. My fingertips teased under the towel as I fought with myself over the screaming of my full erection. I tugged at the bottom of her towel, asking her for a more so I didn't miss the area right above her ass and she obliged, joking that I was getting fresh with her.

She lowered the towel below her sunburn, exposing her delicate white skin and just barely the top of her crack. I squirted another quarter-sized portion into my hand and smeared it right across the line. Working it back and forth I could feel the firmness of her back giving way to the softness of her big round ass. My fingers once again pushed their luck, moving just under the towel and grazing over the top of her crack. I was rock-hard and my heart was beating in my ears when Lucy surprised us.

"Woah, don't want to interrupt."

"God damnit Lucy!" Wendy quipped, instantly rewrapping herself in the towel. "It's not like that!"

Lucy laughed and I made a comment about having sex with lobsters not being my thing and Wendy scurried up the stairs.

"Ok, so you're not fucking, but you want to?"

"Like she said, it's not like that."

"I dunno, your shorts are lookin' a little tighter."

Blowing her off, I grabbed her ass as I walked by and ran up the stairs. After my shower, we all ate pizza and watched TV, nursing just enough beers to keep the buzz going. We watched a couple of movies before noticing Wendy was asleep on the couch. Lucy didn't want to wake her so we snuck up to my room. I had another quality performance and we passed out next to each other. Sometime later I woke up ready for more, but she was gone. I pulled on my boxers and quietly opened the door to the hallway. There was a soft light coming from Wendy's door as I snuck by.

I glanced through the crack to see if she was up, but I couldn't tell. Just as I stepped back to go to Lucy's room, I heard a light hum from inside. Spinning around, I pressed my head against the door jam, slightly opening Wendy's door. My cock filled as my eyes adjusted to the light and I saw her laying wide open, toying herself with a vibrator. Her bright red knees bounced slowly to the sides as she spread herself and worked her pussy with the chrome vibrator. I reached down to my hard dick, stroking myself through the thin stretchy fabric. She moaned and whimpered as the little toy moved in and out of her pale bald pussy and her outstretched arms lifted her massive tits into the air. She slid it in and out, then up and down over her clit, exposing her pretty pink hole to my peeping eyes.

I pulled myself out and started tugging more vigorously, trying hard to manage my breath and not let her hear me. Her moans intensified as she rapidly moved the silver bullet across her glistening clit. Her thick thighs jiggled as she convulsed and groaned loudly, telling me that she came. The toy dropped from her hand and she circled her fingertips around her wet mound, still trembling and breathing hard. She began to move and I quickly jumped back, hurrying back into my room and shutting the door behind me, hoping I hadn't made too much noise.

I stood behind the door, heart pounding and dick shrinking, for at least a minute before getting into bed. My mind raced as the visions moved through my brain, quickly bringing me to full attention once again a few minutes later. I closed my eyes and leaned back, pulling on my cock and dreaming of Wendy's thick body. It wasn't 5 minutes later and my door was opening. I was startled, hoping it was Wendy, when I heard that familiar giggle. Lucy climbed right on top of me and began riding me hard. I touched all over her body hoping to find something thick and soft enough to remind me of Wendy. Pushing her tits together and squeezing hard, my only thoughts were of Wendy. I fucked Wendy long and hard, not letting Lucy get off of me and breaking the fantasy. One position, dreaming of Wendy, pretending Lucy's tits were her entire thick body, until finally pulling out and cumming into her ass crack. Without a word, merely a giggle, she disappeared out the door.

I didn't sleep the rest of the night. I couldn't turn off my brain. Lucy and Wendy dominated my thoughts. As I tossed and turned my head spun with all of the images of the weekend. Lucy's perfection, Wendy's supple cuteness. They couldn't have looked any more different, but both were incredibly sexy in their own ways. As the birds began to chirp and the sun broke through the curtains, I found myself rock hard, lightly caressing a sore dick from masturbating all night in hopes of quelling the tumult of sex my mind couldn't contain.

I heard the familiar sound of Wendy's door opening and the creaking of that first stair as she descended to the kitchen. She was up early. Maybe, like me, she couldn't sleep. Maybe she knew I was outside of her door. Maybe I could go down to the kitchen, grab her from behind, press my hard cock between her bulbous cheeks and take her right there in the kitchen. I grabbed a pair of gym shorts, fiddled with my stiffness as I brushed my teeth, and made my way out of my room. Just as I stepped into the hallway, Lucy emerged from her room in a big sleep shirt that barely covered her satin panties.

1...34567...11