I Never Saw It Coming...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like you had the same idea, I did. Gotta get another one in before I leave this morning."

I stared at that top step the whole time she dragged me down the hall to her room. As we crossed the threshold, she released my hand and peeled the tank over her head, getting up on all fours on her bed. She pushed her ass in the air and dropped her head onto the pillow as I dropped my shorts and began rubbing her dampness through her smooth, silky underwear. I pulled on my impossibly hard cock as I felt her warmth pour with wetness. Yanking her panties down, I drove my thumb into her miniscule canal while she reached back and pushed her panties past her knees and kicked them off. Thumbing the ridges of her G-spot and gripping her mound with my hand, I once again thought of Wendy.

Kneeling on the bed behind her, I licked my palm, rubbed it over the head and drove it into her. Within two or three strokes, her natural juices took over and I was squeezing her ass and watching my cock turning her inside out. Her pussy gripped and pulled with every stroke. My mind spiraled with thoughts of Wendy, but the perfection in front of me captured my mind. She moaned into the pillow as I slapped against her, clamping my fingers tight to her hips and watching the froth build at the base of my swollen cock. The bed rocked back and forth with every thrust, making more and more noise as I fucked her.

Once the headboard hit the wall, I knew I needed to slow down, so I stepped back and made her lay flat on her stomach. Straddling her, I used my thumbs to spread her open and again drove myself inside. I ground my cock in her fully, feeling her tight little butt rubbing against me as I laid on top of her. I lifted myself off, wrapped my hand full of her hair and leaned back, pulling her into me as I pounded her. She clenched her perfect ass as hard as she could making her nearly impenetrable. The sweat poured off my nose as I came inside of her. I knew my balls were empty as my last orgasm some 45 minutes earlier was almost completely dry. I slowed my pace enough to enjoy it, but not enough for her to notice my pulsing rod inside of her. Fearing she would be upset that I came in her, I pulled out, pressed it on her ass and laid on top of her grinding and groaning as if I was cumming. Rolling off, I grabbed the sheet and wiped her cream off of me and onto her, pretending to clean us both up.

Lucy laid there motionless as I got out of the bed and pulled on my shorts. She moaned as I kissed her cheek, never opening her eyes and looking like she was sleeping. I snuck out of her room and went downstairs to find Wendy. The kitchen was empty, but the door into the garage was open. Wendy emerged with a fresh trash bag and began placing it in the empty trashcan. I startled her as I rounded the corner and greeted her, commenting that I was up early and I told her I didn't get much sleep. She looked at me, rolled her eyes, and made an assertion that I had fucked Lucy.

I tried to play it off, but she knew. I'm not sure what exaclty she knew, but she knew and it didn't seem to bother her. We talked a bit about going out to breakfast with Lucy as she headed out of town. I laid down on the couch and flipped through the TV menus. I woke up a bit later to an empty house and no signs of either of them. Checking the clock, it was just after 10am, the time in which Lucy's deadline to hit the road. Just as she did on her way down, she was stopping at a friend's house for dinner and to stay the night near the midway point in some little town just west of Atlanta.

I double-checked the house to be sure, but they were gone. I stripped Lucy's bed and tossed the load in the wash and crashed out again. Fingernails rapped my door, waking me from my deep slumber just after 5pm. Wendy pushed the door open slowly, peeking her head in as I began to stir. She said she had waited as long as she could, but wanted to eat so she was just finishing up dinner. My empty stomach grumbled as I descended the stairs, turning towards the smell of Wendy's home cooking as it met my nostrils.

We sat quietly as we ate. I wondered if her and Lucy had talked about me, but I couldn't bring myself to ask. The best I could do was ask where they ended up eating and if Lucy got on her way ok. We cleaned up our plates just as we had done a hundred times before, but I started getting naughty thoughts of Wendy again as we moved around the kitchen together. She was wearing a pair of short, tight, exercise shorts and a ratty Ramones t-shirt with a big hole on the side. I found myself zoning out on the red skin hiding underneath, but I pulled myself back to the couch and Wendy retreated upstairs to work on some assignments for school she neglected over the break.

The rest of the evening I was alone, wrestling with the sex still reeling through my mind. Just before 10pm Wendy came back downstairs and we watched a movie before going to bed. I turned off the TV and felt a tension in the air as Wendy got up, muttered a 'goodnight' and started toward the stairs. I asked if everything was ok and she said she was just sad to see Lucy go. I left it at that, went to my room, and laid in bed still curious if that was really the only thing bothering her.

Wendy's demeanor had softened over the first few days and we settled back into our routine, with the next few weeks being business as usual. We talked and laughed like old times, convincing me that whatever Lucy may have told her, or what she may have heard from us, wasn't an issue. We talked about decorating for Christmas, but never did anything about it, both of us saddened by the holiday that reminded us of better times. I was still fantasizing about her, but my urges were fading over time. Yes, I now found her attractive, but she was still my buddy, my confidant, my support and I didn't want to ruin it.

One night just before Christmas I woke up thirsty and went to the fridge to grab a Gatorade, noticing Wendy's light was still on under the door. I didn't think much of it, but when I returned, I heard soft moaning from her room. Instantly I was brought back to that night when I watched her through the door. Pressing my ear against it, I could hear her through the cool wood. My cock began to stir, but quickly retreated as I realized her moans weren't of pleasure. She was crying. I knocked lightly, twisted the knob, and slowly pushed open the door.

"Hey, are you ok?"

"I fucking hate this time of year."

Stepping in to the dimly lit room, I saw her curled in a ball, wrapped tightly in the covers. I made my way to the side of the bed behind her, sitting down and rubbing her back.

"Gran got sick right before Christmas and I just feel so alone."

I continued rubbing her back as she sobbed, talking about being lonely, missing Lucy, and missing the feeling of being loved.

"I know it's not the same, but I love you to death, Wendy."

"I know, and I love you too. I've just been alone for so long. My family fucking sucks, except for Lucy. It was so good having her here and having someone so close like that."

"I guess I've just gotten used to it. You really filled that void for me. I just wish it was the same for you."

"I thought I was ok with it, but having Lucy here just reminded me. I just haven't been held or loved on in forever."

"Shhhhhh"

I curled up behind her wrapping my arms around her as I spooned her through the covers. She sniffed and wiped her eyes, her blubbering slowed, and I nuzzled close to her neck smelling the fruity scent of her conditioner. I drifted off to sleep, mired in the sadness of the moment. The next morning, I woke up under the covers with Wendy, my granite shaft straining as she cuddled under my arm. I shifted as her leg slid over mine, barely making contact with my erection, and giving me really impure thoughts. My urge to fuck her was overwhelmed by my concern for her as my friend. Rolling to my side away from her, she awoke and pulled me back to her.

Turning on my side and wrapping my arm around her, I struggled to keep my invasive penis from touching her ass. She wiggled back, pushing to make more of connection. Again, I moved away.

"Fucking cuddle me, creep."

"I can't."

"Don't be a fucking weirdo, cuddle me."

She pushed her ass back, smashing against me and immediately springing out of bed.

"Whoa, ok. So there was that," she laughed.

"Yeah, sorry. Can't help it, happens every morning no matter what."

"Sure, I know I'm no 'Lucy.' Thanks for not fucking me."

"Hey, don't be like that."

"Like what? I don't care that you fucked her."

"That's not what I'm talking about. Stop acting like you're not attractive."

"Oh please."

"I'm serious. You're totally sexy."

"Ok, ok, stop being weird... I'm making breakfast."

Wendy walked through the door and went downstairs, leaving me half hard in her bed. I laughed to myself about our little interaction and headed downstairs. She was heating the cast iron skillet and pulling the bacon and eggs from the fridge, bent over with her little shorts up her ass.

"Stop looking at my ass, creep!"

We laughed as I pretended I wasn't really looking and I grabbed plates and forks from the cabinet. We made breakfast and joked about 'pokey morning things' and honestly, the last thing on my mind was fucking her. We had a serious moment as she admitted sleeping with me felt really nice, despite my offensive phallus. I realized that sort of non-sexual, intimate contact was something I was desperately missing in my life as well. We talked about the comfort we felt with each other and the closeness is something we both needed.

The rest of the week we spent a lot of time making physical contact with each other. I rubbed her shoulders when I walked by her cooking and we cuddled every night as we watched TV, while still sleeping separately as to avoid any potential morning penile contact. We decided the weekend before Christmas that we would do absolutely nothing and try to avoid anything resembling the holiday at all. We filled our streaming service lists with horror movies and joked that we would just celebrate Halloween again, even though we actually hadn't celebrated the first time.

Treating the day just like any other, we lounged around all day eating and watching horror movies. Our day was quiet and cozy and outside of the menus being filled with Christmas options; you never would have known it was a holiday. The next morning we started discussing New Year's Eve and neither one of us could think of anything to do. We didn't really have any friends or family so we didn't know of any parties and the local offerings weren't in any way enticing, so we decided to just relax at home and watch the ball fall, something Wendy mentioned she has never missed.

Thinking it about it that night I had a nagging thought that we should do something. We needed to get out of the house, maybe out of town, and then in the morning it hit me. Why not just go watch the ball fall in New York? I remembered what Dom had said about wasting my money by not using it, so when I made my weekly call to her the next morning and explained my idea.

"You must really care about this girl."

I shrugged off her comment, but as I was hiding in the den looking at flights online, I couldn't shake it. I really did care about Wendy. In fact, I loved her. I know I told her that a hundred times before just as friends always do, but she was much more than that at this point. Our friendship had blossomed into something much bigger for me. The thoughts of fucking her had all, but vanished, and I absolutely loved her. She was my family.

I decided I would pull out all the stops. No budget, no concerns, the only factor was making it something really special. I wanted to treat Wendy to the experience of a lifetime. Waiting a few days before New Year's Eve to plan your trip to New York City to watch the ball drop in person turned out to be a challenge, as one might expect. However, when you pick up the phone and start telling people you have an unlimited budget and they can name their price, things start working themselves out. First class flights? -- no problem. 24/7 limo service? -- you got it. Tickets to Times Square for a front row view of the ball falling? -- how many do you need?

A hotel anywhere near the city proved to be a total nightmare. This is where I ran into my biggest hurdle. Everywhere was booked solid. Nothing was available and at least 2/3 of the front desk folks answering the phones openly laughed at my request. My money didn't matter, but as I went along, I decided to circle back and change my strategy. Instead of asking if a room was available, I'd lead with money. $10k to the first person that could get me a room. All of a sudden, they were really working for me.

I spent almost over 15 hours barricaded in the den, eating whatever Wendy decided to feed me as she worryingly checked in on me throughout the day. I used Dom as my excuse, telling Wendy that I talked to her and she was struggling so I was going out of my way to do something really special for my friend. It wasn't a total lie. I really was planning something really special for a friend who was struggling. It just wasn't Dom.

Early the next morning the work from the night before began paying off. I started receiving calls that continued throughout the day, most of which unfruitful. Rooms were dug up that too far away, in really sketchy areas, and more than one offer to stay at the staffer's personal residence. One girl even offered to give me her grandmother's apartment for the weekend, telling me that as long as I didn't leave a big mess, grandma would never know. It was just before dinner and I was strongly considering kicking grandma out of her apartment when Ramone called.

Ramone was the concierge at The Knickenbacker, a hotel in Times Square that is just 150ft from the ball. He spent that entire day on the phone confirming guests, chasing my $10k, and ultimately talking a current guest into leaving a day early. It was a corner suite with a direct view of the ball and boy did it cost me. Let's just say that it took me longer to convince my accountant that I wasn't on some drug bender than it did to sort out everything with Ramone. When I called him back to square away the details of the wire transfers to him and the hotel, he made a suggestion that I hadn't considered. The rooftop patio had a black-tie event for the evening and he could get me in. I already had tickets to watch from the ground, and now a hotel room with a view, and now the option for a ritzy party. I said OK and asked for him to make arrangements with a high-end shop to dress us for the night. A guaranteed grand in his hand when I checked-in and we were all set.

As we ate that night, I couldn't contain my excitement and almost let the cat out of the bag several times. Wendy kept questioning me and I kept deflecting, barely dodging her questions before going to bed. She asked a few more times the next day, but I kept my mouth shut. I just set up limo service to the airport for the next morning and waited impatiently. My alarm went off at 5am, I grabbed the suitcase I packed in secret the night before, an empty one, and barged into Wendy's room, scaring the shit out of her as I frantically demanded that she pack her essentials -- "We gotta to go or we're going to be late!"

She was still crusty-eyed and looking like hell when the limo pulled up and I dragged her out the door. As we plopped down into the seats, the questions demanded some answers.

"What in holy fuck are we doing?"

"I have a big surprise for a special friend."

"Yeah, Dom, I know... but what are we doing?"

In her foggy state, she failed to put the pieces together.

"I lied. It's not for Dom. It's for you. You said you never missed watching the ball fall, so we're going to go watch it. In person."

"Get the fuck out of here. You aren't serious."

"What's good about having money if you never spend it?"

"You asshole. I can't believe you're doing this. I really thought Dom was in trouble."

"Sorry, hope you're not mad."

She laughs, "Only thing I'm mad about now is being drug out of the house at the buttcrack of dawn... going to the airport, I assume?"

"That's right. First class to New Jersey, limo to the hotel, and we're off to the races."

"Oh my god, I look like total shit. Could you have at least let me shower and put on little mascara first?"

"No time, my dear. Besides, you look great with your puffy little face and your greasy fucked up hair."

"Asshole," she smirked.

Wendy took the time on our commute to go through her haphazardly packed bag to find a brush and her makeup, doing the best she could to get herself sorted before we got to the airport. When we pulled in, she demanded I wait outside and she changed into something a little more presentable in public than her oversized Hello Kitty sleep shirt and worn-out grey sweatpants. She emerged in a pair of jeans and a hoody, smiling as we made our way to security. Everything at that point was pretty uneventful -- we ate at the airport, snacked on the flight, and showed up to Ramone exhausted and starving.

Ten Ben Franklins in his hands and he set us up with room service, slipping me a business card for the boutique that he set up to give us a private last-minute fitting halfway across town bright and early. When we got to the room, Wendy sprinted toward the window, searching for the ball. The bellhop informed her that it wasn't up yet, but pointed up to the LED billboard structure with the pole that would carry it. Wendy stood there staring nearly straight up, wide-eyed and mouth agape.

"Holy shit, it's RIGHT THERE!"

I tipped the guy a $20 and wheeled our suitcases toward the bed, realizing in that moment that there was only one bed. Wendy said she didn't care as long as my penis stayed on it's side and by the time we unpacked, our room service arrived. We ate dinner and crashed out together in bed. The next morning my dick hadn't crossed any lines and we hurried to the lobby to get the limo to our fitting. We started noticing a trend as we were greeted at the door. Everyone, everywhere, assumed we were a couple.

We played along with it, making up offensive pet names as we went along. We had a lot of fun with it throughout our fitting and as we ate at the hotel restaurant. Walking back through the lobby, Ramone approached to follow up on our appointment, get more tips, and make another suggestion. Given the high-end nature of the event, he suggested we go to a salon and spa for pampering and to look our best. I dropped him another hundred and he told me he had already set it up. Back in the room, we laid in bed cuddling and watching TV through the evening, eating another room service dinner and going to sleep early.

"Goodnight, Sugar Tits."

"Goodnight, Fuckface."

The next day we toured the city per Ramone's suggestions after getting our initial fitting for our New Year's outfits. It was too cold to do anything fun, so we ultimately just drove around in the limo and looked out the windows at the sights, skipping the fancy restaurants and instead taking our driver's suggestions and eating "where real New Yorker's eat." It was nice, low-key day, but driving around in the car all day really took it out of us. By the time we made it back to the hotel she was cuddled up under my arm and both of us were dozing off. We boarded the strugglebus to our room, barely able to change out of our clothes before collapsing onto the bed and curling up together under the covers.

Waking up the next morning, I was out of sorts, but my penis was violating our agreement. I came to, gently rubbing myself against Wendy's ass. I stopped the second I realized what was happening, but the motion continued. I wasn't the only one feeling the grind. Her big round ass felt amazing against me so I pushed into her as her subtle gyrations continued. She moaned quietly as my hand moved from the mattress in front of her and slid to her arm, down her side and into gap in her shirt and shorts at her belly. She moaned louder as she slowly turned towards me and my fingers slipped fully under her shirt, then down just below her waistband while my hard cock pressed against the side of her ass.

1...45678...11